Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another parent wanting to join the party

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: Another parent wanting to join the party
December 17, 2010
Your using big words in a rather condescending tone doesn't resonate with me. I can use big, broad terms by opening a thesaurus. Big whoop. It may behoove you to take that into consideration. grinning smiley

lab mom
Anonymous User
December 17, 2010
marco polo
I posted in that thread and called her out for it. I told her that she was never childfree and that there are probably plenty of American kids (assuming she is American) that she could have adopted instead of one from some shitpile like Ethiopia.

Of course they deleted the post and gave me a "first warning" via PM. I told the admin it's not my fault they pander to breeders and questioned why they tolerate breeders and bingoers on their site when there are plenty of moo / breeder sites they can go to.

Then told him to take his "first warning" and shove it. waving hellolarious I'm sure they'll ban my account now, but meh, the fact that they would warn me about calling out a breeder speaks volumes about where their loyalties lie. Bratfree is much better.

If I were a mod there, I'd have deleted your post too - not because you said that she was never childfree (I called step-parents who don't make their step-children a full part of their family flaming assholes, and Stacey did not delete or warn me, and good for her too), but because of the implied classism and racism.

I was adopted from a shitpile and there are a lot of reasons why Americans adopt from other places. Awareness is a big part of it - people react to becoming aware of a problem, and while life is hard for American children in orphanages and foster care, there is a level of governmental support that does not exist in some other places. It's like the same reason that people purposely adopt animals from kill shelters - because they know the dog is going to be put down if it doesn't find a home, while the dog from the no-kill shelter still has time to find a home. Why should it be different for adopted children?
December 17, 2010
Hey everyone, alan thinks we can't talk badly about any CF site or its members, so please shut up, ok?
Anonymous User
December 17, 2010
Alan, it isn't that we cant comprehend your tedious posts about what you consider to be the merits of allowing diversity on a cf board. It's that most of us aren't interested in why people like Kimmie are welcomed on a supposedly cf board.We just find it irritating.It doesn't matter why. The fact that many cf find the alteration of the board atmosphere caused by the presence of childed types unpleasant should trump a few moo's desire to attention whore on them.. Most of us are capable of being as loquatious and ponderously verbose as you, should we choose to be, but prefer to communicate rather than pontificate like you have.

Or to put it another way, zzzzzzzzzzzzz, dude, you're almost as boring as Kimmie.We understand your posts-it's just that most of us aren't interested.We are just expressing our annoyance at her ,and at the CFL mods tolerance of her. We are expressing it here, not there, so if you want to troll about it, why not go do it there, where some people(ie.-Kimmie) might be interested in reading what you're writing. I'm not interested,and I'm sure I'm not alone.

I have no interests in reading posts by or defending parents of any kind, good or bad, on a CF board.
December 20, 2010
Ha, TCFL did ban my account, because I have "no interest in being civil." Defintely not to a fat, disgusting breeder-pleaser like Cass. I hope she chokes on a dick and dies on a cross.
December 20, 2010
marco polo
Ha, TCFL did ban my account, because I have "no interest in being civil." Defintely not to a fat, disgusting breeder-pleaser like Cass. I hope she chokes on a dick and dies on a cross.

I am still on TCFL but in the past I have had Ingelbert call me an "Ignoramus" and a "piece of work". And they go on about how they welcome everyone. All because I asked a question about marriage.
December 20, 2010
I mostly lurk there, but may comment here and there. I just feel at home, here, since I've posted early 2006.

lab mom
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login