I fixed it now
Re: kbc is kimmie from TCFL
January 21, 2011
Peace
Sorry Slum, I forgot to include the quote! Stupid me! hysterical laughterz

I fixed it now

I figured it was something like that...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
January 21, 2011
I too, fell for kbc because I come from a very conservative religious family, where obedience (especially by women) to men and reproduction is paramount. However, I rebelled against the female obedience and reproduction part because I felt that it was just a way to control 50% of the population.

I must admit that I did read Kimmie's long sob story about her sister and it all seemed so unreal. Yet, I do have cousins whom I haven't seen in 15 years, and they'd think nothing of it if they suddenly showed up at my door asking to crash for a few days.

As unbelievable as her story sounded, there were some parts that resonated with me.

So, when Kimmie was revealed to be kbc, she pissed me off enough that I went kimmie hunting to dig up dirt on her and post it here for the world to see. That's why I searched and found her photos and posted them here. Some of us don't appreciate being scammed in such a manner.

I really think parents go into parenthood without realizing what they are getting into. I remember my brother in law saying that all you had to do was give a baby a bottle and that was it. Parents have kids without realizing the extent of the lifelong commitment. They then become resentful of their choice. They come to CF sites to relive what they lost and dream about their past lives before the kids. Of course, it's all worth it because what choice do they have AFTER they have the kids? You can't return them like a pair of pants, and you can't throw them away like old, worn out shoes. You're stuck with them forever. So they come trolling here or on other CF sites, because secretly they're jealous that we chose a different path in life and are happy with our choice.
January 21, 2011
Miss_Hannigan
..having royalty in her bloodline

::puffs out chest:: Well, I am of noble German stock and have the verified genealogy to prove it. It's not something that I liberally tout, though, since anyone who knows my family would point out "hey, didn't your uncle just get out of jail - drunk driving for the 6th time, or something?" sarcastic clapping
January 21, 2011
SlumSlut
zatoth

who's gonna "expose" me? whose sock puppet am i? hmmm....eating popcorn

zatoth

how many kids do you think i have? i'm curious...

Zatoth's jealous because kimmie and lurker no mo are hogging all the attention.

Down, Zatoth, DOWN!

You had your moment in the spotlight already. Let others have a turn.

i'm not, but i recall, in aimoo, you guys had me "all figured out" as a sock puppet.
January 21, 2011
cerebralherpes
I just don't get it, period. Why go on a fucking childfree forum if you're a parent? No, really... why? Do these fucking cows have so little else to do while their spawn is playing with the power drill that they create a childfree persona? Or is it some type of wishful thinking, a daydream persona to whisk them away from their permanent role as a hostage of a cuntling?

the only reason i ever came up with was to incite shit and then find a way to get the forum shut down. it's a trick holy rollers do in satanist and pagan forums all the time.
January 21, 2011
zatoth
SlumSlut
zatoth

zatoth

Down, Zatoth, DOWN!

i'm not, but i recall, in aimoo, you guys had me "all figured out" as a sock puppet.

Why are you dwelling on this? You and I have had straightforward conversations about this ongoing in both PM and FB chat. What are you hoping to achieve by this fake antagonism? Please.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
January 21, 2011
SlumSlut
zatoth
SlumSlut
zatoth

zatoth

Down, Zatoth, DOWN!

Why are you dwelling on this? You and I have had straightforward conversations about this ongoing in both PM and FB chat. What are you hoping to achieve by this fake antagonism? Please.

because-you all obviously have doubts on me again.
January 21, 2011
lurker no mo
Doris, methinks you are taking this a little too personally. You must still be very embarrassed for believing the load of horseshit. It's okay, it's human nature to be defensive when you've been made a fool of.

Dorisan - shortened to Dori, if you please. Dori is my beloved Japanese Chin, hence the honorific suffix (san). Any other abbreviations of my name earns a big angry flipping off

Embarrassed? No. Been around CF boards - a prime territory for trolling - too long for that. My reaction was "wellll, shit. she got us. oh well" then I sat back and started reading the detective work and reactions. That in itself has made for some interesting reading. There's not much I can add to what others have in explaining why we got caught up in kbc's fantasy life.

If there's one slightly positive outcome from this, it's the fact that TCFL board can be called out on this. They need to quit coddling their breeder pets, it's making them delusional. That kbc could spin such a detailed, long-winded, fairly believable tale comes in part (IMO) from the acceptance she got from another CF group. She's accepted over there, she wants the same here. There's no way we would accept an outright parent on this group, so she morphs into something that would be acceptable; creating a character even more laudable, hence given more attention. In a word - she's fucked. And I blame TCFL for not saying to her, as well as other parents "you have your own groups, it's best you play there."

And then there's you - being an irritating shit by acting like a second grader who throws a tantrum because you got the silver star for achievement rather than the gold. You acted on your gut feelings - you were more realistic and less bullshitted than many of us - CONGRATULATIONS. Hannigan did the grunt work, laying out evidence worthy enough to be accepted in court, if we could haul kbc's ass in and charge her with trollery. That was quite impressive and probably why she has earned more accolades. So, how about acting with some grace, rather than a childish tantrum. You make yourself look ridiculous.
January 21, 2011
Dorisan
lurker no mo
Doris, methinks you are taking this a little too personally. You must still be very embarrassed for believing the load of horseshit. It's okay, it's human nature to be defensive when you've been made a fool of.

Dorisan - shortened to Dori, if you please. Dori is my beloved Japanese Chin, hence the honorific suffix (san). Any other abbreviations of my name earns a big angry flipping off

Embarrassed? No. Been around CF boards - a prime territory for trolling - too long for that. My reaction was "wellll, shit. she got us. oh well" then I sat back and started reading the detective work and reactions. That in itself has made for some interesting reading. There's not much I can add to what others have in explaining why we got caught up in kbc's fantasy life.

If there's one slightly positive outcome from this, it's the fact that TCFL board can be called out on this. They need to quit coddling their breeder pets, it's making them delusional. That kbc could spin such a detailed, long-winded, fairly believable tale comes in part (IMO) from the acceptance she got from another CF group. She's accepted over there, she wants the same here. There's no way we would accept an outright parent on this group, so she morphs into something that would be acceptable; creating a character even more laudable, hence given more attention. In a word - she's fucked. And I blame TCFL for not saying to her, as well as other parents "you have your own groups, it's best you play there."

And then there's you - being an irritating shit by acting like a second grader who throws a tantrum because you got the silver star for achievement rather than the gold. You acted on your gut feelings - you were more realistic and less bullshitted than many of us - CONGRATULATIONS. Hannigan did the grunt work, laying out evidence worthy enough to be accepted in court, if we could haul kbc's ass in and charge her with trollery. That was quite impressive and probably why she has earned more accolades. So, how about acting with some grace, rather than a childish tantrum. You make yourself look ridiculous.

Ok, Doris.

And dear lord, let it go now. You're the one who looks ridiculous, at this point.
January 21, 2011
lurker no mo

Ok, Doris.

And dear lord, let it go now. You're the one who looks ridiculous, at this point.

January 21, 2011
thom_c

Yeah, I know :eh??

I guess it depends on font size; I have to blow my screen up to see; but I have 12 pages on this thread
January 22, 2011
No, the page breaks are determined by the number of posts, not the length of the post or the size of the font. It's 12.
Anonymous User
January 22, 2011
zatoth
cerebralherpes
I just don't get it, period. Why go on a fucking childfree forum if you're a parent? No, really... why? Do these fucking cows have so little else to do while their spawn is playing with the power drill that they create a childfree persona? Or is it some type of wishful thinking, a daydream persona to whisk them away from their permanent role as a hostage of a cuntling?

the only reason i ever came up with was to incite shit and then find a way to get the forum shut down. it's a trick holy rollers do in satanist and pagan forums all the time.

Like certain religeous fanatics, if breeders had true confidence in what they believe, they wouldn't feel the need to have a go at others with conflicting, or even merely different beliefs.If someone thinks differently but isn't a threat, wtf is the problem?
January 22, 2011
amy
zatoth
cerebralherpes

Like certain religeous fanatics, if breeders had true confidence in what they believe, they wouldn't feel the need to have a go at others with conflicting, or even merely different beliefs.If someone thinks differently but isn't a threat, wtf is the problem?

Because our beliefs are different than theirs, they seem t think we are a threat to them in some way. Hence the attacks on our person and on our forums. They would rather we didn't exist, because we show their children a different way to live, something that is different from what they've been told.

Having children is a boring, mundane existance. There is nothing intellegent or creative about it. Not having kids allows a person lots of free time for self fulfillment or other things, which may or may not benefit mankind as a whole. It allows novels to be written, music to be created and performed, art to be made, philosophies to be explored.

Having babies just makes lots of dirty diapers. It saps a person's energies and creative energies. No wonder childed people don't like us. We are what they could have been, had they not decided to reproduce.

Jealousy is an ugly thing.
January 22, 2011
amy
zatoth
cerebralherpes

the difference with religious fanatics is that they truly believe that you need to be saved. breeders view any deviancy from their way of thinking as an attack on them. same method, but different motives. if you say to the average breeder "i don't want children", their self esteem danger light goes on and they will either a) attempt to convince you that you really should have a child to be a "complete" person; or b) attack you as selfish. sometimes both. the ones that tend towards a, though, i think cannot wrap their head around someone NOT wanting a child, whereas the ones tending to b have a self actualization and self validation issue. attacks by breeders when they foray into childfree sites is in their minds akin to a viking berserker running into battle-they'll get shit canned soon enough, but they will have some sort of mark of victory-the reward to them being they can go back to the mommy forum and to their mommy-blogs and claim they have "delved into the mind" of the child free. this site here is probably seen as some kind of huge honor that will get them into the breeder valhalla.
Anonymous User
January 26, 2011
I missed all of this since I was offline for a while.

Whatever Kimmie's taking, she ought to bottle & sell to her fellow Moos. Bitch must be superhuman, she has time to plan out intricate online personalities, have such a fabulous figure & take care of her rugrats.

Or she's just bat-shit crazy.
February 26, 2011
Münchausen by internet

These aren't just people with a sick sense of humour. Jokers want a quicker payoff than this kind of hoax could ever provide. It requires months of sophisticated research to develop and sustain a convincing story, as well as a team of fictitious personas to back up the web of deceit. Psychiatrists say the lengths to which people like Mandy are prepared to go mean their behaviour is pathological, a disorder rather than simply an act of spite.

"We can only guess why people do this, because rarely do the perpetrators come forward," says Dr Marc Feldman, clinical professor of psychiatry and author of Playing Sick. "Many of these people are simply after attention and sympathy that they feel unable to get in another way. These are people who often lack social skills, and they can't come up with more straightforward ways to ask that their needs be met."

This article is talking about people who fake an illness. Kimberly Coon Bachewich didn't do that, but everything else rings true, especially the recurring drama in her persona's life. So perhaps it's not factitious disorder, but something closely related...like being a pathological liar.
Anonymous User
May 26, 2011
Have no idea if this was posted yet or not, but it made me go WTF :hs

Here is her Twitter account

http://twitter.com/#!/l_Kimmie_l

and her blog

http://bubblewrapandalcohol.wordpress.com/

The reading is stranger then the Twilight Zone.
May 26, 2011
The latest post on her blog makes me O_o

She has ripped off the style of

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/

blatantly.
May 26, 2011
OMG! She has gone off the deep end. While all of her admitted drunken ramblings are odd, if not outright bizarre, this one is perhaps the most telling:

"I think I would be better if my uterus was not trying to escape from my body. She thinks that this bleeding thing means it is a fucking free for all. She is wrong! All it means is that I am not pregnant, which at this point I would take to not have this torture. My hubby would rather deal with the Bitch. I would reach up and rip the damn uterus out, but that is not possible.

I feel as though somehow I got ripped off. I mean, really. Who thought it would be fun to design a body that could push a 10 pound turkey, but not have a orgasm easy? Or bleed at least once per 30 days like a stuck pig? What do men get, a good orgasm and a stupid look on their face after. Wonder why we are all bitchy?

At some point it all ends and the cycle starts again. Everyone huddles in a corner and cries when it happens. At least I am the only girl in the house. If there was more than one, my Hubs would hang himself."

confused smiley I thought they had sex ten times a day? Maybe it was just unsuccessful attempts at orgasm. Why would she want to grab her uterus out if she enjoys being inpig so much? All of the babble along with the strange and oft times violent cartoon drawings are weird as hell.:crz

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Miss_Hannigan_NLI
May 26, 2011
I think my hatred has somehow drifted into pity for the poor deluded idiot. Kind of how I feel about George W. Bush.
June 06, 2011
Nice, Casey. Thanks for the background, (if you are who you say you are.) Kimmie's a headcase, all right.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
June 07, 2011
See, this is the problem with joining new boards. Because of trolls like, newbies are trolls until proven innocent. I know I've been autobanned from forums before even making a single post because there'd been some recent troll mass extermination and/or I had the misfortune of registering with a username that happened to be similar.

I don't know if I've ever been doubted here or not. I hope not. I guess I'm a little paranoid about not being trusted, online and IRL. This is one of the few places where I'm not regarded as some kind of a weirdo for not being obsessed with children. You're free to look up my E-mail address if you'd like.

It's bad enough that trolls have to antagonize people, but they have the effect of jading the whole board and making it difficult to believe what anyone has to say. It actually makes me very sad.
June 07, 2011
Hi Juliewashere88,
There's something about childfree boards that really do attract the breeder-trolls. While they are mooing about how hard it is to do TMIJITW, some of them, like Kimmie, seem to have more fun hanging around childfree people, pretending to support and like us.
I never doubted you as an honest CFer, but there usually has to be something amiss about the person before I think of them as a troll. I guess I tend to believe people unless they give me a good reason not to.
I came to bratfree after TCFL went all breeder-pleaser happy. That was the very first forum I'd joined...at least CF forum, in many years. I enjoy bratfree, because I can be myself, and not have to worry about being torn to shreds when my opinion isn't chyld friendly.
Kimmie is one fucked up breeder, and only proves our point that birfin' loaves does NOT make someone a better person.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login