Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

kbc is kimmie from TCFL

Posted by Miss_Hannigan 
Re: kbc is kimmie from TCFL
January 18, 2011
Don't forget this one from kimmie, on a thread about cooters:

I guess I am lucky - mine is still stunning. I am just as tight as before birth, nice and pretty, and no cuts, tears, or distortion. My DH is VERY happy with how well maintained I have stayed. There are also exercises you can do to help the area. I think those that are not so pretty, weren't to begin with. Mine has not changed at all. I guess I am just super cool...LMAO!!

Yah, right, you LIAR. I bet she whistles wearing a skirt on a breezy day.
January 18, 2011
Miss_Hannigan

I guess I am lucky - mine is still stunning. I am just as tight as before birth, nice and pretty, and no cuts, tears, or distortion. My DH is VERY happy with how well maintained I have stayed. There are also exercises you can do to help the area. I think those that are not so pretty, weren't to begin with. Mine has not changed at all. I guess I am just super cool...LMAO!!

Slim Kim Moos
"I started at 210 when I did Weight Watchers. I am 147 right now. It works awesome and you can still eat the comfort foods. There are also recipes for many baking goods that can lower the point value. You must be on the Mirena, it has progesterone in it. When I went on progesterone I gained 20 lbs in one month!!!

Yeah I gained almost all that weight in the first 6 months I had my Mirena (I've had it a year now). Now I have a tummy (and seriously look pg), and I've never had a tummy before......"smug

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
January 18, 2011
Judging by all the varied BS floating to the top I bet "kimmie" is a case of this:

Might even be "Robert" himself.

A regular case of this:

January 18, 2011
Kimmie Crotchfruit humor

"I really never thought about any of the language here being foul. I mean, it is an adult site, so I guess using foul language would just be part of that. I actually like the brash CF language of Bratfree. I am easily amused though and do not take things personally. In fact, I love the term crotch fruit. OMGoddess, it rocks! I have been known to tell people I have 3 crotch fruit and that they are all he loaves. I cannot help it. The words are funny...."

confused smiley I wonder if she calls her kids "he loaves" to their faces?

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
January 18, 2011
navi8orgirl
So which personality is the scam...the mommy, the non-mommy or is there yet another personality we don't know of yet....

Yes, there is likely another personality we do not know about. It probably looks something like this:

January 18, 2011
Kettle, meet Pot:

"I have 3 boys and agree that there are a huge amount of nuts on Mom forums...."

bouncing and laughing

January 18, 2011
This thread as about 4200 hits. I wonder if some of the hits are from her friends on the mommy blogs? waving hellolarious
Anonymous User
January 18, 2011
I was reading some of her older posts,and this one struck me as disturbing.

"I would have said the same thing. My husband is from Belfast and he would have a heart attack it I ever got INPIG and kept it. People need to stop commenting on other people's reproductive rights. If I want to have an abortion, I will damn it. You would think your friend would know better to even bring up the topic."

But yet she happens to have 3 kids?What are they,all abortions that didn't go as planned?What went so badly wrong in this woman's life that she has to live in a fantasy world?Well besides having 3 kids that she can't seem to be bothered with.Hence the countless fake posts.I do wonder about her kids' welfare.
January 18, 2011
She has got to have multiple personality disorder for all her bullshit lies, alias' and hysteria. My dog.

Miss_Hannigan, :yr
January 19, 2011
xyra

"I would have said the same thing. My husband is from Belfast and he would have a heart attack it I ever got INPIG and kept it. People need to stop commenting on other people's reproductive rights. If I want to have an abortion, I will damn it. You would think your friend would know better to even bring up the topic."

But yet she happens to have 3 kids?What are they,all abortions that didn't go as planned?What went so badly wrong in this woman's life that she has to live in a fantasy world?Well besides having 3 kids that she can't seem to be bothered with.Hence the countless fake posts.I do wonder about her kids' welfare.

I'd be willing to bet "kimmie" is really robert, lives in his parents basement, is about 24, never had a date let alone three kids, showers once a week, gets an SSI check, surfs with one hand etc etc...
January 19, 2011
Miss_Hannigan

What about this one?

Mom view - When my DH and I were TTC, there was nothing romantic about timed sex. We are of the horney crowd of people and so limiting sex to only once per day was horrible for us. We had been known to partake in sex up to 10 times in one day (no - we were not young). We kept it interesting so that it would not feel like a chore, but it was not easy when you are under medical care for infertility. I had to take meds, temps, and tests. I had to be sure to have sex on specific days or the whole thing was a bust and waste of money. That meant special positions (that was fun!) and no more than one vaginal sexual act at a time. No oral on either of us as saliva kills sprem and if I did it to him, well the sperm were not going in the right spot, plus as foreplay the saliva factor yet again. You get the point. It was fun, felt good, but restrictive.

10x/day, are you fucking kidding me? Maybe hubs is a two-pump chump or something. It hurts just thinking about it.

I know I'm kind of Monday morning quarterbacking, but there was something about the whole CPS superhero persona that seemed a little "off" to me. But, I like to hope I can take people at face value, and it is satisfying to hear about breeders getting their comeuppance. I feel gullible, and disappointed, that I didn't realize that this "fellow CF'er" was just some Moo trying to infiltrate the boards.
January 19, 2011
What the holy fucking crap? :hs

I always miss the drama lol.

I've got to admit that I didn't click, but then I'm blissfully ignorant and if I live to a hundred I'll never understand why anyone would do that.
I can kind of see why people do the other kind of trolling- because it's funny (if you're 12) to put outrageous opinions over and then watch the anger, but to spend so much time being a character that hates your real self is creepy as hell.
I think I prefer the freelance writer idea, otherwise that's really fucked up.

I'm glad the avatar is gone though, that thing was gross.
January 19, 2011
kidlesskim
Oh I can't imagine wasting my time beyond a few clicks here and there for laughs. She's made it so easy to find funny shit with just that one little mention of an email back in 09 on that diaper site. After that, it was like taking candy from a baybee. I too think that it was pure stupidity and carelessness on her part and I have no doubt that kbc is Kim Coon Bachewich in real life, or possibly Kim Bachewich-Coon. It's entirely possibly that Robert is her brother OR ex husband, but you can bet that they are related due to the unusual name and their being in the same location. IP addresses don't lie. I would imagine that her embarrassment of being outed, COMPLETE with belly pics, and the fear of any number of people posting shit on facebooger for her husband and sons to see will likely keep her in her hole for quite some time. blushing

I wasn't suggesting that kbc isn't the same person who posts as Kimmie and various other aliases on many boards. Those do appear to be the same person, since there is a similar writing style, flat-out lies, use of same email address, and, presumably, where possible to observe, the same IP address. What I was wondering is if the person Kim C-B/B-C who can be looked up on the phone book is this person who posts as her.

Imagine if you knew someone in your town and you hated that person (and you had lots of free time, and you weren't mentally stable), and you knew that person wasn't online. You could make an email account in that person's name, and do lots of postings in that person's name, and generally try to make that person look like a moron, and invite retaliation. As I said, it's not very likely, but I just wanted to mention this possibility in case anyone was tempted to take this offline. Note that I do support outting this person on every single site she's posted on.

Oh, and you can use a proxy to hide the geographical location of your IP address to your final destination. So, in that sense, IPs can 'lie,' although the average person doesn't know how to do that.
January 19, 2011
Could we maybe add a sig to kbc, linking to this thread, so that if someone is later looking in the restroom and finds her threads, there will be a ready explanation?
January 19, 2011
yurble

I wasn't suggesting that kbc isn't the same person who posts as Kimmie and various other aliases on many boards. Those do appear to be the same person, since there is a similar writing style, flat-out lies, use of same email address, and, presumably, where possible to observe, the same IP address. What I was wondering is if the person Kim C-B/B-C who can be looked up on the phone book is this person who posts as her.

Imagine if you knew someone in your town and you hated that person (and you had lots of free time, and you weren't mentally stable), and you knew that person wasn't online. You could make an email account in that person's name, and do lots of postings in that person's name, and generally try to make that person look like a moron, and invite retaliation. As I said, it's not very likely, but I just wanted to mention this possibility in case anyone was tempted to take this offline. Note that I do support outting this person on every single site she's posted on.

Oh, and you can use a proxy to hide the geographical location of your IP address to your final destination. So, in that sense, IPs can 'lie,' although the average person doesn't know how to do that.

That's possible, but I would bet that it's more likely that someone with these characteristics would assume someone's identity who they liked and admired. Then, over time and due to their mental instability, things just got out of control. However, assuming and claiming the entire identities of real people ages 35-45, with an unusual name, pictures of themselves (presumably) and their kids(presumably) in various stages including ultrasound shots, etc.......dating back several years, would take a MASSIVELY time consuming and elaborate scam with no real purpose. I doubt that a couple with kids in that age group wouldn't have access to online groups like facebooger and have already had the occasion to realize this identity theft of their lives by now.

I suppose that a mentally ill person who is on and off their meds could manage a con of this magnitude complete with an elaborate profile of imaginary people, which could explain the vast inconsistencies. I believe that we could be dealing with a narcissistic personality disorder with pathological lying, delusions of grandeur, and above average intelligence being among the main symptoms, in this case. However, I am leaning towards the plain old bored, discontent, SAHMoo, liar liar pants on fire diagnosis.Dr. Drewani

January 19, 2011
I find this more disturbing than funny. The only thing I can surmise is that - and I'm not sure the timing is right - a short while ago some of us were saying that we loathed Kimmie on TCFL, and that she had posted here in the past, and it was clear she wasn't welcome here. I wonder if her feelers got hurt and she invented this persona as a "So there, I can post here! See if I won't?"

Whether that's the reason or something even crazier, I'm weirded out by this.
January 19, 2011
thom_c
xyra

That is entirely possible. Someone sits around and has nothing better to do. So, they create stories.

I'd be willing to bet "kimmie" is really robert, lives in his parents basement, is about 24, never had a date let alone three kids, showers once a week, gets an SSI check, surfs with one hand etc etc...
Anonymous User
January 19, 2011
Miss_Hannigan

:hs at the visual and audio thought.

Although I giggled first because you just have such a way with words!
January 19, 2011
Miss_Hannigan

Here's some more KimMoo drivel on that same subject:
"....I have heard horror stories for sure. I am on a few Mom sites. But we are talking out of over 20,000 Moms - 5000 had C-secs, so they do not count - 15,000 had vaginal deliveries and only like 20-30 have said they are not the same...........

Mine is ...ummmmm...nice looking. It looks like nothing ever happened down there. I am serious that it is the same pre-babies. So, I am wondering if most CF think this cannot possibly be so or is rare? I mean - yeah, it is a risk when you have kids. I will not deny that. I mean come on, let's be real. I can say though if you do it "right" - sounds odd, I know - you should be able to deliver a child vaginally without any ripping. I had a friend tell me that my DH must be so bummed now that I "ruined" my girl. I was like - um, no. My DH likes it just fine as it is tighter now than before and looks just as good. Even DH was laughing at the asumption that my business must be horrifying now. I guess the few it happens to like to bitch too much or something so they seem like the majority."bouncing and laughing

Then another member on that same site calls her out on the blatant lie:

"Kimmie

I'll give a clinical reply, one nurse to another ......everyone's different

Having said that, do you have clinical evidence or research about 'most women healing up tighter'...because I'm not sure one can really assert that without it....and I stuggle to believe this. I've examined literally hundreds of women..so why is it we use a medium-large or large speculum on those women who have had babies...but they don't fit inside women who haven't had kids. On childfree women we use virgin or small-medium or medium, and it's one of the first questions you ask in order to help you pick the size. I've seen no evidence of women healing up tighter. Plus...as an observation on examining women, those who have had kids seem to be more 'dingle dangle'.......nuff said!!

I'm not all the comfortable discussing my own bits..so I'll leave it on a clinical level for now...although my old friends at my old job (all mothers) used to openly admit their bits weren't the same since child birth....

As a childfree person this isn't really a convo I need to have too often.....rips, tears and stitches...we're talking dress making, right..."

January 19, 2011
kidlesskim
Kimmie Crotchfruit humor

"I really never thought about any of the language here being foul. I mean, it is an adult site, so I guess using foul language would just be part of that. I actually like the brash CF language of Bratfree. I am easily amused though and do not take things personally. In fact, I love the term crotch fruit. OMGoddess, it rocks! I have been known to tell people I have 3 crotch fruit and that they are all he loaves. I cannot help it. The words are funny...."

confused smiley I wonder if she calls her kids "he loaves" to their faces?

Well, then. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery but one has to wonder about what type of person admires and copies people who hate them. It must have just killed her inside that Bratfree considered her the type of person who is not welcome here. "Please please let me into your club! It's sooo coool!!!!" eye rolling smiley

That said, the fact that she contradicts herself so often in other places is also disturbing. Multiple personality disorder is incredibly rare, but I do wonder what the hell else is going on in her brain. :crz
January 19, 2011
Yeah, now we know what those mdc twits do all day. Tit feed their kyds all day while the are on the computer, 24/7. But they're so bizzzeee. eye rolling smiley My arse.
January 19, 2011
It appears that no matter what the topic is, that somehow the subject is redirected to her wonderful body and it's bouncing back immediately after childbirth:drinking coffee

"I thought it was hilarious!!! I never take comments seriously when reading anything. There are many types of people in this world. Every one of us is different. I am lucky that I bounce back to how I look pre-PG and that I my DH is a devoted man. He has been cheated on many times and would never do it to me. I have never been cheated on that I am aware of and would never cheat. I will not lie and say PG is sexy - I never felt sexy ONCE. My DH always told me I was and always made me feel that way. It is because he loves me. He definately is enjoying me more now that there is less of me...LOL!! I have to admit, I am feeling and looking pretty damn sexy these days. .."eye rolling smiley

January 19, 2011
Methinks she brags a LEETLE too much. I'd bet that if her husband got a look at the fine CF honeys on our site, he'd drop the dog food for filet mignon with a quickness.
January 19, 2011
Miss_Hannigan
Methinks she brags a LEETLE too much. I'd bet that if her husband got a look at the fine CF honeys on our site, he'd drop the dog food for filet mignon with a quickness.

EWWWWWWW!!! Who'd want HER sloppy seconds??? two faces puking
January 19, 2011
Yeah we don't fuck duhs around here.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login