Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

kbc is kimmie from TCFL

Posted by Miss_Hannigan 
Re: Macrame tits from moo board
January 16, 2011
Miss_Hannigan
I should note this is kimmie/kbc's icon from the Diaper board.

I checked it out... you know she wants to be found out, right? Why else would she use the same e-mail address to register here, then use the same picture from here to use as her icon. Maybe her personae and lies are too much for her. It's a cry for help! Or just more attention. Who makes up fundie cf stuff? Watch for some bratfree hate from her somewhere out there.

:headbrick:fmbl

It's your hell; you rot in it!
January 16, 2011
Just a re-cap for the new folks - there's been a falling-out between Bratfree and TheChildfree Life over TCFL's willingness to cater to and protect the writings of parents on their board, at the expense of CF people. We held up kimmie as an example of a breeder who would NOT be welcome here. I'm sure she resented being our poster child.
January 16, 2011
reaperess
Miss_Hannigan

I checked it out... you know she wants to be found out, right? Why else would she use the same e-mail address to register here, then use the same picture from here to use as her icon. Maybe her personae and lies are too much for her. It's a cry for help! Or just more attention. Who makes up fundie cf stuff? Watch for some bratfree hate from her somewhere out there.

She didn't use the same email as her membership on other sites. She mentioned her email on a diaper-swap site because she had a picture of something she was trying to sell or swap, another member asked her for it, and she posted it in a comment section. It was cached in cyberspace and Miss Hannigan found it because of that one slip up back in 09. Those crocheted tits were posted on here by Hannigan, NOT Kimmie, or whoever. I am beginning to wonder if EITHER persona is real. For all we know she could be a 77 y/o lonely childless woman with Alzheimers who is posting from a dinosaur computer in a communal rec room at Shady Pines. Perhaps she is childed and a grandmoo, but no one comes to visit her because she's weird as hell and doesn't even know her own name. bouncing and laughing

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
January 17, 2011
Miss_Hannigan
Just a re-cap for the new folks - there's been a falling-out between Bratfree and TheChildfree Life over TCFL's willingness to cater to and protect the writings of parents on their board, at the expense of CF people. We held up kimmie as an example of a breeder who would NOT be welcome here. I'm sure she resented being our poster child.

Yet MANY of you kissed her ass for weeks.
January 17, 2011
Miss_Hannigan

I am trying to understand WHY a moo of three would even want to be a member of anything related to a childFREE site, even one that is breeder pleasing. Between that site, that diaper swap, this one, and likely countless others, she has at LEAST 5000 known posts in a relatively short period of time. WHEN is she taking care of her kids and home? I don't think that she is childed because if she was then there's no way that she'd have all of this free time to post online all of the time. I think that perhaps she is childLESS and just playing around with various imaginary scenarios. If we looked hard enough we might find her on "Men only" sites pretending to be a man, lesbian sites, and God only knows what all else. Perhaps she's just a lab monkey with computer access who wants to intermingle with people.bouncing and laughing

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
January 17, 2011
' Cause she's white trash without a job, kim! smiling smiley
January 17, 2011
Miss_Hannigan
' Cause she's white trash without a job, kim! smiling smiley

Probably a welfare whore single moo too, assuming that she IS a moo. She might have one of those factitious disorders and NONE of what she has said is true.

January 17, 2011
lurker no mo
Miss_Hannigan

I don't think giving someone with a story the benefit of the doubt is "kissing ass." When you called bullshit and no one else did, it's not a personal slight against you.
January 17, 2011
law1204
lurker no mo
Miss_Hannigan

I don't think giving someone with a story the benefit of the doubt is "kissing ass." When you called bullshit and no one else did, it's not a personal slight against you.

I agree law and I also think that it shows that most of us aren't assholes either. It would have been easy to say rude things about some of that inpig sister story, but we were giving her the benefit of the doubt and the support that a REAL person in that situation would have appreciated. I don't feel like someone "got something over" on me, rather it's left me wondering about their motivation and mental stability. Honestly, I find this elaborate fabrication rather disturbing and creepy.

January 17, 2011
All we are are pixels on a screen, but I want to believe our little tribe here supports one another because of our common bond. (Except for our petty fights but who cares about that) Taking advantage of our empathy? Unforgivable.

GRAB THE TORCHES mob with pitchforks chasing anothermob
January 17, 2011
kidlesskim
Perhaps she's just a lab monkey with computer access who wants to intermingle with people.bouncing and laughing

Maybe the fundie background is true and the trauma of her experiences caused a multiple personality disorder? Hey, movies have been made .......

Still, I'm thinking this is all pathetic sad smiley
January 17, 2011
thumbs upwink Sybil is too flattering a comparison to her.
January 17, 2011
Miss_Hannigan
All we are are pixels on a screen, but I want to believe our little tribe here supports one another because of our common bond.

Yep, just a bunch of Steel Magnolias

OK, I'm done for the night morning (jeezus, it's 3am). ::headin' off to sort the laundry::
Anonymous User
January 17, 2011
Maybe kbc/Kimmie are two more incarnations of Violet Yoshi!!!

:crz
Anonymous User
January 17, 2011
Okay, now THAT'S fuckin' disturbing! doh face
January 17, 2011
I wonder what would happen if they baked the brat one of these.

http://www.food.com/recipe/boob-cake-166162

JD
January 17, 2011
bump
drinking coffeeheheheh

(This is SS hijacking kbc's profile)
January 17, 2011
kbc
bump
drinking coffeeheheheh

(This is SS hijacking kbc's profile)

Yes it really was me.

As you were.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
January 17, 2011
kidlesskim
reaperess
Miss_Hannigan

She didn't use the same email as her membership on other sites. She mentioned her email on a diaper-swap site because she had a picture of something she was trying to sell or swap, another member asked her for it, and she posted it in a comment section. It was cached in cyberspace and Miss Hannigan found it because of that one slip up back in 09. Those crocheted tits were posted on here by Hannigan, NOT Kimmie, or whoever. I am beginning to wonder if EITHER persona is real. For all we know she could be a 77 y/o lonely childless woman with Alzheimers who is posting from a dinosaur computer in a communal rec room at Shady Pines. Perhaps she is childed and a grandmoo, but no one comes to visit her because she's weird as hell and doesn't even know her own name. bouncing and laughing

I discovered that bit of info after I posted this. That makes it even worse! What I meant about the crochet tits was that she yoinked it from here and used it there.

As for the bolded bit:waving hellolarious

It's your hell; you rot in it!
January 17, 2011
reaperess
What I meant about the crochet tits was that she yoinked it from here and used it there.

No she didn't. Hannigan yoinked it from THERE and posted it HERE.

Why would WE be interested in a pair of crocheted tits, except to make fun of it?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Re: kbc is kimmie from TCFL
January 17, 2011
This quote worries me:

kbc
So thanks to this thread, I just spent 4 hours on that fucking site. I am really bored tonight.

4 hours. She spent 4 hours looking at awkward family photos... her poor kids.
January 17, 2011
When she first came here, she tripped my radar. I took the "wait and see" approach because most of them show their asses eventually.

She was a bit craftier than most. Most Moos get themselves in a tizzy over our rants about bad parenting. They can't resist telling us they are are not like that.

In her case, the rabidly CF social worker White Knight who rescues kyds from their horrible Breeders wasn't enough...she had to throw in the pregnant younger sister who was going to wreck her solitary CF life. It was a bit much.

I've said this before and I'll say it again: There are approximately 987,465+ Moo Boards on the web. Places where you can go and get your ass kissed just because you say sluiced a meat sack through your vagina. You can say, "as a mother, I" or "as a parent, I" and you'll be worshiped.

I have no desire to go to those sites because I'm perfectly happy as I am. I am relieved that I'm not a parent. I don't need validation from mothers because I like my life. So why does Kimmie need us?

People like Kimmie can't stand that we exist. Think about it. We got under her skin so bad that she spent countless hours here, listening to our lingo, trying to fit in, ignoring her THREE screaming problems.

The thought of that warms the cockles of my CF heart. :biggrin2
January 17, 2011
Miss_Hannigan
All we are are pixels on a screen, but I want to believe our little tribe here supports one another because of our common bond. (Except for our petty fights but who cares about that) Taking advantage of our empathy? Unforgivable.

GRAB THE TORCHES mob with pitchforks chasing anothermob

I didn't have too much empathy for the troll because there were so many inconsistencies in her story(ies). That is how I caught all my cheatin' exes. hardcore
January 17, 2011
kidlesskim
I agree law and I also think that it shows that most of us aren't assholes either. It would have been easy to say rude things about some of that inpig sister story, but we were giving her the benefit of the doubt and the support that a REAL person in that situation would have appreciated. I don't feel like someone "got something over" on me, rather it's left me wondering about their motivation and mental stability. Honestly, I find this elaborate fabrication rather disturbing and creepy.

This. Basically if someone with kyds has to spend that much time and energy trolling this place, that's just proof positive that what we've been saying all along about parenthood is true - it's boring and it sucks so bad that she has to concoct a rich fantasy life just to keep herself marginally entertained. Maybe for awahile we kept her from wanting to hang herself from her showerhead.

Like getting all starry-eyed over ultrasounds

That so bothered me!! I wrote at least three posts about it but deleted them because I didn't want anyone to be insulted by what I said, and I wasn't 100% sure I had my facts straight, but as a CFer I wouldn't give a fuck what an ultrasound looks like (even if the goddamn thing was 40 weeks), and AFAIK a 7-week embryo doesn't have the power to move yet and doesn't exactly look like a baybee yet either. Anyone looking at a 7-week embryo and getting choked up should probably watch a few more National Geographic specials about fish reproduction.

And yes, I think all her posts should be deleted.
January 17, 2011
That kimmie skank (as well as many other SAHMoos) should have her computer taken away from her so she WILL raise her brats! smile rolling left righteyes2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login