Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

kbc is kimmie from TCFL

Posted by Miss_Hannigan 
Re: kbc is kimmie from TCFL
January 17, 2011
Yeah, I was looking over some of her posts and taking them with a boulder of salt. It sounded like bullshit. What a LOOOOOOSER.
January 17, 2011
Fuck! So that's what you mean, when you talk about trolls.
I confess that I'm a bit naive, when it comes to these things. It just doesn't occur to me, that someone will waste their time and energy, to troll sites. blushing

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
Anonymous User
January 17, 2011
I have to admit I did smell :BS when the fundie story was posted - and again with the recent younger sister story - but having no experience of fundies myself decided to give her the benefit of the doubt because, well, I'm just nice like that.

From now on I will listen to my troll radar more closely, its rarely wrong.

lurking
January 17, 2011
I admit, I'm prone to giving people the benefit of the doubt online. Having said that, this actually doesn't shock me much because it seemed that there was something fishy about kbc. I think it was knowing all the lingo from day 1 and spouting it off willy-nilly. That and just how active she was so fast.

I still consider myself to be a bit of a 'newbie' among you guys and I still prefer to sit in the background and watch conversations. I dunno, maybe it's a personality thing.
January 17, 2011
When her veracity was originally questioned, I took the position of "I don't know, and I don't think it really matters." I still feel more or less the same way about it in retrospect. There's no way that we can figure out in advance if people are who they say they are, and I prefer a few trolls getting past to making all new users run the gauntlet (and maybe still having some trolls get past).

So why not just mark the threads she started with a disclaimer for people who thread-mine, or else add a signature to all her posts to note that she's a troll, and move on, being glad that there isn't a CF person out there with that much drama in her life.
January 17, 2011
The Grinch
I never paid attention or looked at TCFL, but what a joke that forum is! It's full of parent posts.

What a waste of space. Try getting a hobby instead of writing fiction on an internet forum.

I stopped going there because it became less about TCFL and more about kissing parent ass. If I wanted to see that I would hang out on (s)mothering.

And nice work, as always, Miss H.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
January 17, 2011
Damn it!
I actually do come from a somewhat fundie background, I was raised by strict mormons. I really like to find similar 'escapees' on the internet, but more and more it seems like I really am a bit rare to have gotten out.
I rarely log in here since I'm usually posting from my cell phone and it's a bit of a pain. But I think I should try to do so more often.
Consider me suckered too. I couldn't figure how kbc could stand to work with such nastiness every day, but none of it was any more than her own life, caricatured for our entertainment.
Fuck!
January 17, 2011
Dorisan
lurker no mo
I can't say this enough.....I TOLD YOU SO!

Smug much? angry flipping off

Yes, I am. So angry flipping off too. (I'm sure you're only being defensive because you're just feeling embarrassed that you bought into it.)

And Kim, what set off my radar as a social worker? This is just one example: No social worker makes their home or cell phone number available to their clients (even IF the cell is given by the job). All that bullshit about "my twatwaffle client is calling me on a Sunday morning"......it just doesn't happen. Clients are given emergency numbers they can call on the weekends and they can call the social worker's office during the week. But they are NEVER given the personal number of the social worker. If they were given this number they would surely call it all hour of the day and night, week and weekend. Making yourself available to your client 24 hrs a day, on weekends too, is just NOT in a social worker's job description. Being on call like that is only the job of the person manning the emergency hotlines and those people are not the ones with the authority to make decisions about removing kids from their homes (which she claimed to have).

I briefly worked with CPS while I was in training and have spent years making home visits to clients across different areas of social work (family, geriatric, etc). These clients have never, and are never, going to get my personal or work cell phone numbers. If they need to reach me, they call the agency where I work. If the clients need to speak with someone during weekend hours, they are given emergency hotlines. (These boundaries exist for the safety, security and mental health of the social worker.)

Clients just do NOT call their social workers on a Sunday morning, at home.

I have many more reasons why I smelled the bullshit from day one, that's just one of them.
Anonymous User
January 17, 2011
Wow! Well done Miss H....nice catch Mr. T: I pitty tha foolhankyou

Actually this has made me feel sooooo good about myself and my life....what a sad pathetic life Kimmie must lead to have made all that effort to post such fiction here....what on earth is her motivation? Beats me.

Kimmie, if you are reading this, you should seek some professional help. I feel sorry for your kids, but they will inevitably find out in their own good time what kind of person you really are.
January 17, 2011
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=266738

She ALSO peddles lunar fertility charts to moo wannabees and predicts gender too!

"I do not think any Momma or Momma to be should have to spend anymore than they need to on TTC or Family Planning. The month starts from date of purchase or what ever months you specify. I accept funded RME, PP, e-checks, and CC with no extra fees. A 12 month chart cost $30. I also do specialty charts of more or less months for those who ask. For PG Mommas a gender prediction can be made for $7.

I have 16 years experience and testemonials to how well my stats are. Of all the ladies I have served...99% got pregnant in a peak month with the dates I gave them...including IVF and IUI ladies. I also do free gender predictions for those who have a chart. With exact 'o' date I am 97% accurate, without 'o' date and only LMP and how far along you are I am 89% accurate."

waving hellolarious

A ninety nine percent accuracy rating? So, she scams her own kind too! This woman is unbelievable. I can't imagine how much time and effort that all of this nonsense much entail. Fertility astrologist to staunch childfree avenging social worker. I wonder what all else that she claims to be?

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
January 17, 2011
lurker no mo
Dorisan
lurker no mo
I can't say this enough.....I TOLD YOU SO!

Smug much? smug

Yes, I am. So smug too.

Please use the proper smilies or I will FIX IT FOR YOU STOKESY-POO.

Thank you.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
January 17, 2011
So which personality is the scam...the mommy, the non-mommy or is there yet another personality we don't know of yet....

I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
January 17, 2011
navi8orgirl
So which personality is the scam...the mommy, the non-mommy or is there yet another personality we don't know of yet....

Don't forget about her being a rescuer of Puffer Fish. Aren't those fish extremely poisonous? Why would anyone with 3 kids under the age of 12 want poisonous fish around?confused smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
January 17, 2011
They are poisonous to eat but their sushi is a delicacy (though a potentially fatal one.)

Someone definitely has a career in creative writing...

January 17, 2011
"Diaper forum"? You mean people actually talk about diapers. This has to be the ultimate in not having a life.
January 17, 2011
"Mawwwm, I'm hungry"

"Shut up Rory, I'm busy cutting-and-pasting stories from this Quiverfull blog to Bratfree. There's Cheetos under the sofa cushions."

"But mawwwm, the couch just got repo'ed by Rent-A-Center"

" 'My 18-year-old sister was brutally abused by...' I said shut UP, Rory. Go ask Jake for some money for Taco Bell."

"Jake called you a bitch pig and left for Mrs. Drinkwater's next door."

"GODDAMMIT, SHUT UP! Don't make me get off this computer - it's all I have!"
January 17, 2011
I got suspicious when she said her mom gave birth at age 58.

Typical moo with plenty of time to post fantasies on the web despite the oh-so-difficult and challenging and most-important-in-the-world job of caring for her three spawn, eh? Wonder if she ever showers.
January 17, 2011
lurker no mo
My first tip off? I am, in fact, a real social worker. From the beginning, the way she talked about her "Child Protective Services job" sounded so fucking phony and inaccurate, I could see through her from a million miles away.

Yeah, her "job" didn't add up. I didn't necessarily think she was a breeder but rather a liar. Guess she's both, LOL

Kudos, Ms H, nice job!

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
January 17, 2011
Nicely researched, Miss H.
January 17, 2011
Miss_Hannigan
"Mawwwm, I'm hungry"

"Shut up Rory, I'm busy cutting-and-pasting stories from this Quiverfull blog to Bratfree. There's Cheetos under the sofa cushions."

"But mawwwm, the couch just got repo'ed by Rent-A-Center"

" 'My 18-year-old sister was brutally abused by...' I said shut UP, Rory. Go ask Jake for some money for Taco Bell."

"Jake called you a bitch pig and left for Mrs. Drinkwater's next door."

"GODDAMMIT, SHUT UP! Don't make me get off this computer - it's all I have!"

waving hellolarious I also love how you brought in Mrs. Drinkwater!!!

It's your hell; you rot in it!
January 17, 2011
So who's Angus? The wallet-of-the-month?
Macrame tits from moo board
January 16, 2011
What kind of a loser would pay money for this? Probably some ex-fundie cow with 3 kids.

Re: Macrame tits from moo board
January 16, 2011
waving hellolarious

These moos just kill me! This would be a good addition to that anatomically correct macrame birthing doll that the midwife created.

January 16, 2011
You could always suggest she sell them at a sex toy party.
January 16, 2011
I should note this is kimmie/kbc's icon from the Diaper board.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login