Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

kbc is kimmie from TCFL

Posted by Miss_Hannigan 
Re: kbc is kimmie from TCFL
January 19, 2011
I meant THEORETICALLY! He's just tired of yodeling into Ol' Canyon Cunt 10x a day.
January 19, 2011
Miss_Hannigan
I meant THEORETICALLY! He's just tired of yodeling into Ol' Canyon Cunt 10x a day.

waving hellolariouswaving hellolariouswaving hellolariouswaving hellolarious

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
January 19, 2011
I read the fundie thread when she first posted it and didn't think anything was out of line.

What I thought was out of line was her sister coming to her pregnant out of nowhere and her hard stance stating her sister could not live with her if she was pregnant. CF or not, if that were my sister coming out of that situation, I don't know if I could take that stance. It's one thing to turn away relatives who don't do the bare minimum to support themselves, like DH and I have many times, but another to turn away someone living in those particular circumstances would be a tough decision. Of course, now I realize it was all BS, but that one sent my radar off.

I assumed she was full of shit or just became CF and was out to prove just how militant she was.
January 19, 2011
sheila
I read the fundie thread when she first posted it and didn't think anything was out of line.

From the very first fundie thread, I thought about 99.99% of it was out of line.

I guess you all are "nicer" people than me. I never gave her the benefit of the doubt because it was all so fucking ridiculously unbelievable from day 1.

The CPS superhero?

The escaped fundie running away and putting herself through college and professional school?

The escaped fundie living in Missouri, with a husband from Belfast, Ireland?

The mother having kids at almost 60?

The names? Kyra? Lillith? (SO MADE UP)

Should I go on?

Come on people, learn to be more discriminating, please. I am shocked by how many people here (who seemed reasonable bullshit detectors before this whack job came along) fell for it hook, line, and sinker. Or who suspected something was fishy but decided to "think the best of her."

Am I really that much of a cynical bitch? Maybe. But I was right, wasn't I?
January 19, 2011
Lurker no mo: Come on people, learn to be more discriminating, please. I am shocked by how many people here (who seemed reasonable bullshit detectors before this whack job came along) fell for it hook, line, and sinker. Or who suspected something was fishy but decided to "think the best of her."

Yes Lurker no mo, you were completely, absolutely one hundred percent correct in your assessment of KBC. I wonder why you must continue to rub our noses in it? Perhaps an aluminum baseball bat could be used to beat it into our pathetic little craniums so next time we will be more discriminating! LOL
hitting over the head with a hammer
Anonymous User
January 20, 2011
I'm ashamed to admit that I was fooled by "kbc". It's because I TRULY was raised in a fundie famblee and grew up around other fundie famblees in a part of the country inhabited by A LOT of fundies. I'm not overly familiar with *Queeferful* fundies but have read about them and do know people that are part of this movement. Everything she said sounded 100% accurate based on what I do know.

Thinking back though, there were a few things that didn't sit right with me.

1) She's 40 years old with a 2 year old sister! AND KBC is NOT the OLDEST kyd!

2) She's never met her 18 year old sister, but she doesn't even question that the girl living with them is indeed her sister and not someone just pretending to be her.

3) She got fixed with *few* problems at 24 (not impossible but highly unlikely) but still feels like she needs an IUD at the age of 40:crz.

4) Her sister was raised in a sexually repressive environment to the point of not knowing where babies come from, but knew about sex and how to engage in itsaying 'wtf'.

5) Gushing over an ultrasound of a 7 week old embryo and how it "looked like a baby" and "was moving" and everything and yet claiming to be adamantly pro-choice.

6) Her sister having just come from an EXTREMELY fundie famblee being willing to abort.

7) Her mother naturally had a baby at 56, and her grandmother naturally had a baby at 62!

8) What lurker no mo mentioned about age inconsistencies regarding menopause.

9) What she said about aesthetically imperfect people not being allowed to adopt.

10) The fact that there were so many kyds, yet she grew up as the only girl child at home.

I'm sure I'll think of more troublesome things later. These are just what immediately come to mind.
January 20, 2011
mumofsixbirds
Lurker no mo: Come on people, learn to be more discriminating, please. I am shocked by how many people here (who seemed reasonable bullshit detectors before this whack job came along) fell for it hook, line, and sinker. Or who suspected something was fishy but decided to "think the best of her."

Yes Lurker no mo, you were completely, absolutely one hundred percent correct in your assessment of KBC. I wonder why you must continue to rub our noses in it? Perhaps an aluminum baseball bat could be used to beat it into our pathetic little craniums so next time we will be more discriminating! LOL
hitting over the head with a hammer

LOL indeed! In fact, ROFLMFAO! Like OMG. Srsly.
January 20, 2011
rainbow
I'm ashamed to admit that I was fooled by "kbc". It's because I TRULY was raised in a fundie famblee and grew up around other fundie famblees in a part of the country inhabited by A LOT of fundies. I'm not overly familiar with *Queeferful* fundies but have read about them and do know people that are part of this movement. Everything she said sounded 100% accurate based on what I do know.

2) She's never met her 18 year old sister, but she doesn't even question that the girl living with them is indeed her sister and not someone just pretending to be her.

3) She got fixed with *few* problems at 24 (not impossible but highly unlikely) but still feels like she needs an IUD at the age of 40:crz.

4) Her sister was raised in a sexually repressive environment to the point of not knowing where babies come from, but knew about sex and how to engage in itsaying 'wtf'.

5) Gushing over an ultrasound of a 7 week old embryo and how it "looked like a baby" and "was moving" and everything and yet claiming to be adamantly pro-choice.

6) Her sister having just come from an EXTREMELY fundie famblee being willing to abort.

7) Her mother naturally had a baby at 56, and her grandmother naturally had a baby at 62!

9) What she said about aesthetically imperfect people not being allowed to adopt.

10) The fact that there were so many kyds, yet she grew up as the only girl child at home.

I'm sure I'll think of more troublesome things later. These are just what immediately come to mind.

You forgot:

The welfare client of hers that the state forced to get sterilized.

That she would tell her fundamentalist father (in regards to her mother) "it's a vagina, not a clown car".

Suuuuuuuuure.
Anonymous User
January 20, 2011
lurker no mo
rainbow

You forgot:

That she would tell her fundamentalist father (in regards to her mother) "it's a vagina, not a clown car".

Suuuuuuuuure.

Yes, I know I forgot at least a few. Thanks for reminding me about the fraudulent welfare client story.
January 20, 2011
These were actual things said here, to KBC/Kimmie:

"Just....*hugs* Lots of them. For a life valiantly fought for, wisdom carefully attained, and the kickass, take no prisoners, voice of truth and goodness you so obviously are in the world. Just *hugs*"

and

"You, CF sister, are fucking awesome!"

Makes the stomach turn, don't it?
January 20, 2011
rainbow
lurker no mo
rainbow

You forgot:

Suuuuuuuuure.

Yes, I know I forgot at least a few. Thanks for reminding me about the fraudulent welfare client story.

So everybody else here actually believed that the state of Missouri forces women to get sterilized for having a few too many children while receiving welfare?
January 20, 2011
I didn't notice kbc because frankly I was not at all interested in any of the threads she put up. I saw the titles and I didn't read them because the subject matter was not something I cared to read about.
January 20, 2011
Lurker no mo: bowing
fundie watcher
January 20, 2011
lurker no mo

There are some fundies bloggers who recently named their newest child Jerusalem Song. They also have a kid named Vision O'Yhwh. There's also a Triumph Perseverance out there. Sounds like Kimmie actually held back on the names.

Not disagreeing with your bad vibe about her, just sharing that the names seem relatively tame compared to what the fundies are doing. Plus I found some people online with both Kyra and Lilith in their names.
Anonymous User
January 20, 2011
lurker no mo
sheila

From the very first fundie thread, I thought about 99.99% of it was out of line.

I guess you all are "nicer" people than me. I never gave her the benefit of the doubt because it was all so fucking ridiculously unbelievable from day 1.

The CPS superhero?

The escaped fundie running away and putting herself through college and professional school?

The escaped fundie living in Missouri, with a husband from Belfast, Ireland?

The mother having kids at almost 60?

Should I go on?

Come on people, learn to be more discriminating, please. I am shocked by how many people here (who seemed reasonable bullshit detectors before this whack job came along) fell for it hook, line, and sinker. Or who suspected something was fishy but decided to "think the best of her."

I can only speak for myself. I really wanted to believe her (even though it did sound a bit too good to be true) because I'm a former fundie myself. I'm still trying to undo the damage of over 2 decades of brainwashing bullshit and figure out what *I* believe instead of what I've been told to believe. I really wanted kbc to be legit (instead she's le shit) because I'm someone that could actually benefit from hearing those types of experiences. I know there are others on here that can relate to these things.
January 20, 2011
lurker no mo

I think Paris Hilton is communicating to this board via her Twitter account :crz
January 20, 2011
Dorisan
lurker no mo

I think Paris Hilton is communicating to this board via her Twitter account :crz

A "That's hot" would have sealed it for me.
January 20, 2011
I fell for it because I honestly didn't care to spend time thinking about whether her story was valid or not. I've known my share of fundies and it didn't seem that out of the ordinary, but I also didn't read the threads and then mull them over. I just don't care that much to do that.

At least Miss H managed to out her and we're now free of her woe is me posts.
January 20, 2011
lurker no mo
Then you totally missed the intended tone, you numbskull.

Next time a troll comes 'round, instead of trying to take posthumous credit ("told you so! told you so!") why don't you ..oh, I dunno ... investigate and present proof, like Hannigan did?

You're nothing but a Wormtail to Voldemort, skulking around for the leavings of others' hard work.
January 20, 2011
Dorisan
lurker no mo
Then you totally missed the intended tone, you numbskull.

Next time a troll comes 'round, instead of trying to take posthumous credit ("told you so! told you so!") why don't you ..oh, I dunno ... investigate and present proof, like Hannigan did?

I did just that. I presented all the holes in her story, as soon as they surfaced here. Go back and read if you are so inclined. I'm taking "posthumous credit" for nothing. I called total bullshit on KBC before anyone else did. That's just a statement of fact. And I explained why, each and every time. And still, you guys kept on buying her b.s.

I, because I am not a moderator of this site, did not have access to her email address to do the kind of investigation Miss H did.

Doris, methinks you are taking this a little too personally. You must still be very embarrassed for believing the load of horseshit. It's okay, it's human nature to be defensive when you've been made a fool of.
January 20, 2011
Lurker no no
You must still be very embarrassed for believing the load of horseshit. It's okay, it's human nature to be defensive when you've been made a fool of.

Isn't this a little bit extreme? Maybe you are a troll, since you've been here a grand total of less than two months. (Not long after Kimmie, actually.) You keep insisting Kimmie made us into chumps and encouraging us to fight among ourselves. Oh, and you found her out first. Good for you. Do you want a cookie?

It's not that big a deal, REALLY. I personally thought she was fishy but I knew the mods would sort it out eventually. And they did.

But never forget the biggest chump here is Kimmie. I don't go to Mother boards because I don't want to be a Mother. Yet she came here. Why?

If being a Mooother is so wonderful, why would you need to post on a childfree board? Think of how much she ignored her THREE crotch nuggets so she could post here. How many times were they screaming and she snarled back at them, "Not now, Snotford, can't you see Mommy is busy?!!" face saying 'error' It makes me giggle just to think of it.

Think about the bullshit she's told her husband. "It's so haaaard to take care of three boys all day while you are at work," :Violin when she's really doing a piss-poor job and now his name is all over here.

Hey, Kimmie! You've been found out; you look like a fool, and you still have those three little anchors. How's that working out for you? :1wv
January 20, 2011
Wow, am I sorry I missed out on this hilariously epic exposure of mommy troll shenanigans and consequent public BF lynching of kbc. I was laughing from beginning to end. Good show, Miss H!

As far as kbc, I don't recall ever posting anything in response to one of her many stories. I don't know if I could even give a real reason why; it all seemed to reek of phoniness and attention whoring, so I just let it fly under my radar and figured the people who were interested in her life could respond if they were so inclined. I didn't necessarily think "troll" but I admittedly didn't pay that much attention to her. After a while the board was filling up with so much of her crap it started to resemble a shit pancake at Denny's after a long night of binge drinking. Miss H, ever a fine purveyor of good old-fashioned lulz, pulled out her best Sherlockian skills and delivered the hilarity in spades. I saute you, darling!

Kbc is just another glaring example of the whackos that find themselves pulled like a fleshy mass by the magnet apparently installed in this board since its creation. This place attracts more fucking crazies than exposed, pasty tourist flesh attracts exotic malarial mosquitoes.

Thank you, boardies, for pulling out some of this looney's 'net posts. I just about died when I saw the crocheted tit avatar and her boob-feeding animated sig gif. Miss H, the new avatar you created damn near made me choke with glee I was laughing so hard. Good to know she still "turns the heads of young guys". The fact that someone was able to find her pictures, too - Jeezus Kee-rist ("Team Trisomy" - holy shit, I had tears of mirth streaming down my face). God, I love this fucking board.

Only at BF would a greasy, stretch-marked mommy ooze her way onto the forum and word-drop a bunch of silly CF lingo and fundie sob stories in a half-assed attempt to be accepted by the regulars. Are you mommies REALLY that bored? Are your lives honestly THAT tedious? I knew being a parent sucked cold, dead donkey ass after rigor mortis set in, but aren't your accounts at mommies R awesome dot com, baby n me dot com, my vagina is the source of all life dot com, etc. enough for you? You dolts actually think to add excitement to your days you have to try and pull a fast one on a CF board? Sure, I may occasionally read moo boards over a gin and tonic and laugh myself silly, but I sure as hell don't post at any of them pretending to be a mother for shits and giggles. No no, that's apparently only a mommy trait, which only lends more credence to my theory that the majority of moos are dangerously mentally ill. It's not as though we weren't aware that a lot of them would like to be childfree but I didn't think one of them would actually join a CF board and pretend to be. Where's that (albeit shaky) mommy pride most of them seem to have? I thought they considered themselves a superior species and had too much self-esteem to spend any time with a filthy lot like us.

KidlessKim, your "best of kimmie" post was ace. Oh damn, I was taken to calling YOU Kimmy a lot of the time. Now I'm going to have to give you another nick - I don't want to insult you!
It's hard to pick out a favorite 'net post from this dipshit. I think the one about her "still stunning" cooter was the best one. I was absolutely speechless. How in the world did this jackass keep up with the lies she spread all over the place? I was also fond of her many, many attempts to convince all the other mommies that she was still SO, SO hot. Brilliant!

"The secret of dealing successfully with a child is not to be its parent." -- Mel Lazarus
"Women who miscalculate are called mothers." -- Abigail Van Buren
"Better to be deprived of food for three days, than tea for one." -- Chinese proverb
January 20, 2011
rainbow
lurker no mo
rainbow

You forgot:

Suuuuuuuuure.

I hadn't been bothered to read much of kbc's threads in detail (I recall reading the one about the pregnant sister and saying "Got Abortion?") because the whole ex-fundie/CPS thing is not interesting to me.

Eventually, a long-time member brought some of these points to the moderators' attention.

What really sent up a red-flag for me was when she wrote "I just got a kitten! Blah blah blah" in the middle of talking about her fake-sister's ultrasound.

The rest is history.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
January 20, 2011
I wanted to believe her, because I wanted to hear all about the creepy fundie shit, like a soap opera. I'll admit it! drinking coffee

It's your hell; you rot in it!
January 20, 2011
Of COURSE we wanted to believe it! Crazy things happen every day to people. It's when the crazy piled up past her head that the bullshit meter pegged.

I worked with a pathological liar. I believed her when she said she was married to a VP at Heinz ketchup. When she started piling on about flying to Paris to meet U2 in person, owning a second home in Switzerland and having royalty in her bloodline, I knew it was all crap. My co-workers confirmed my suspicions that she only owned a crummy condo with 5 cats.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login