Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breakingmom Tales: Or A Collection of Stupidity & Dumb Choices

Posted by twocents 
Re: Breakingmom Tales: Or A Collection of Stupidity & Dumb Choices
March 26, 2022
Another ode to the asshats who ignore the justno sticky: it is easier to dump a mamas boy than to divorce one. And once they breed, they are up shit creek

I finally attempted to talk with my husband about my thoughts on his mom trying to start problems in our marriage. And he is not taking it well. He doesn’t like that I have negative things to say about his mom. And even though he admits that he understands what I mean and that she’s done similar things in the past, he gets upset when talking about it or if I bring it up again. He doesn’t want to talk through the issue to reach a solution.

I told him that whenever she talks bad about me to him that I would like to know so that we are on the same page about what poison she tries to feed him about me and so that I can show him prof of her lies if I’m able but instead I found out that when she talks badly about me to him, he lies to me about it. Recently she told him that I refused to let her see my LO while he was away at a business trip (which is a lie and I have texts messages to prove I offered but she ignored) and instead of sharing that with me. He took her word for it and kept it from me. The truth only came out during an argument we had.

I’m so tired of dealing with this. I deep in this thick mess. item. you chose to breed with it, now you have to deal with the consequences. stupid little girl

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
March 28, 2022
twocents
Another ode to the asshats who ignore the justno sticky: it is easier to dump a mamas boy than to divorce one. And once they breed, they are up shit creek

Yes, it would be bad enough to be married to one because his mahm is always right and he will always take her side because he is scared shitless of her. But to breed with one? Mahm has complete and utter control of her son and rules your famblees lives, and you better believe she will make it hell if you don't fall in line.

And even if mahm dies there is no guarantee that another famblee control freak won't take her place....a sister...an aunt...etc. Or it could be his female boss...he'll find a replacement. Because that is how men like that function!
March 29, 2022
Moo asks if her fellow heifers ever get jealous of people who don't have kids. I didn't even have to read the thread to know the answers would be "yes."

They just lurrrrrrrve their baybeeeees, but I guess in Mommyland, loving your children means wishing you didn't have them. I can't imagine being tied down with a brat at 24 (or any age), no wonder she's jealous - her friends are partying, living it up, enjoying their youth and having energy, traveling, or just getting to do whatever they please in their spare time that Moo traded for a screaming flesh sack.

If you want the luxury of freedom, don't reproduce - maybe you'll feel like you're imprisoned in other ways like at a bad job or in a bad marriage, but there is no worse prison than parenthood. I legitimately would rather go to actual jail than be a parent because at least in real jail, your time is your time. Might not be tons to do, but one thing you've got lots of is time. When you're a mommy, your time is never your own.

But then other Moos lament waiting until middle age to make their fuck trophies while their friends who bred young are now enjoying freedom in middle age once the sproggen are grown. Seems like there's no "correct" time to breed, so why don't more people just not reproduce and then they can have fun, sleep in and have freedom their entire lives? I bet a looooot more people would be much happier if they just didn't have kids, but unlike almost any other big mistake, you can't undo a child.

A couple comments come right out and say they never really wanted kids, but had them anyway because reasons. Why do people put so little thought into reproducing? Why does no one think about all this shit they will need to do and buy and miss out on to create and raise a whole new person? Do they think it's like raising a fucking house plant and it just needs sunlight and water now and then?

One Moo chimes in saying that freedom at the age of 42 is a "silver lining." LOL how? Throwing away some of your best physical years so you can maybe get a shot at doing your own thing? Assuming your grown-ass brats don't come back home and make you watch their kids because they can't afford child care? How is waiting until your forties to live your life a silver lining?

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/tphbpn/do_you_ever_get_jealous_of_people_who_dont_have/

Sometimes I do. Just being honest lol. I love my baby I really dooo,, and I’m blessed to be able to have her but boy this toddler stage is really kicking my ass. Sometimes I look at people my age that don’t have kids and I get jealous because I know they get to sleep in , or sleep whenever they want. Or even go to Miami for spring break and not have mom guilt about leaving their kid/s.

They don’t have the responsibility of caring for someone everyday. They can just live their life. I’m 24 and honestly wish I had my child at like 30. I’m in no way shape or form ungrateful for having my child, I love her; I am just ranting and wanted to see if anyone else felt this way sometimes. I guess I kinda feel like my freedom is limited in a way..
March 30, 2022
I love how they think that once the kid is 18 that they no longer have dependents. Seems like kids today never leave the nest. Or, they end up having kids and either moving back home or making their parents raise them. If the kid is in college then that's another 4+ years that the parent is likely still supporting them in some way too. There is no "freedom" from being a parent.
March 31, 2022
Ketchup
I love how they think that once the kid is 18 that they no longer have dependents. Seems like kids today never leave the nest. Or, they end up having kids and either moving back home or making their parents raise them. If the kid is in college then that's another 4+ years that the parent is likely still supporting them in some way too. There is no "freedom" from being a parent.

No kidding! They may get stuck with perma-brats. Even if they have decent kids that doesn't stop them from raising brats from a famblee member or raising grand brats or great grand brats. There is no guarantee of freedom once the initial sluice takes place.

I've seen LOTS of arguments recently that people are still kids until 24-25 and wouldn't be surprised if society tries to normalize brats living with parunts until they are 24-25 years old....because their brains aren't mature or whatever.

It is silly, every cell in your body is replaced at least once in seven years but we aren't throwing weird regular funerals for ourselves.
March 31, 2022
Ketchup

Word. To be fair, some don't fly the coop because they can't afford to live independently because everything costs so damn much, but I know there are just as many - if not more - young and middle-aged adults who are perfectly content to live in Mommy's basement indefinitely and never even attempt to get a job because they don't want to be "wage cucks." Though I consider this a parental failure because people don't just up and decide to be lazy fucks - they learn somewhere along the way that that shit is okay, and I'm thinking most of the time, it's from parents coddling their brats or telling them they're too good to flip burgers or mop floors. Then when that chicken comes home to roost and Junior doesn't want to work or move out, the parents wonder why.

Parenthood is a life sentence, unless your kids manage to die before you.
April 01, 2022
Us freetards need to "stay in our place," according to this disgruntled heifer. eye rolling smiley

Trust me Moo, if you've got a brat, odds are any childfree people in your life probably don't want to be friends with you either. And my life might not be great, but I can guarantee it's a hell of a lot better than hers simply because I do not have brats.

I'm willing to play devil's advocate and assume the possibility that she had a run-in with one of the suuuper hardcore CFers - the ones who would say they'd jerk off to babies being murdered just to be edgy. Or it's just sour grapes and Moo can't handle someone not worshipping at the altar of babby. I do find it funny that a "concerned childfree person" reported her as being suicidal and now she's getting spam from the mental health bot.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/tta8vf/child_free_people_need_to_stay_in_their_place/

Just a rant…I really get sick of childfree people making me feel less than just because I have a kid. Like your life is better than anyones. News flash, it’s not. I have a whole different set of perspectives and issues to handle than you. Don’t get me wrong kids are a handful and a lot of responsibility but don’t tell me how to raise my children or (child) as I should say. I don’t care to hear how much you hate children, or how they disgust you. If you are that person we don’t need to be friends nor associates. Carry on…

Now someone is reaching out cuz they think I’m suicidal? What in the actual fuck is going on who is doing this? They need to be blocked!!!!

I love this comment:

You know what's worse than a child free person? A child free person who works with kids who think they know better than parents. Cringggeeeee

Wellll considering a lot of people whose job revolves around children probably spend as much or more time with those kids than the actual parents do (teachers, daycare/preschool providers, etc.), I think there's a good chance they DO know better than the fucking parents, especially if they have formal education in teaching, child health, pediatrics, and so on. Just because you crapped out a brat doesn't mean you're an expert on all things kid-related. Me taking a dump doesn't qualify me as a gastroenterologist.

And this one:

Anybody who vehemently hates kids and talks about it, is not to be trusted. They are in my opinion the first people who are going to abuse a kid as soon as they get the chance.

That's cute considering that most abused kids suffer harm at the hands of their parents. But yeah no, we're the child abusers of the world.
April 01, 2022
"Anybody who vehemently hates kids and talks about it, is not to be trusted. They are in my opinion the first people who are going to abuse a kid as soon as they get the chance."

and if this were the friggin case, why are children more at risk from their gonad donors and 'mommys boyfriend' than anyone else? another moo with her head stuck up her own ass

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
April 03, 2022
From a different source.... at least the poor babysitter was vindicated in the end.

As a babysitter, what was your, “Okay, that's the last time I babysit for this family,” moment you had during a childcare job?
I was asked to babysit for a friend’s relative. I was told that I would be looking after a 7yo and a 5yo and they were “calm, easy kids.”

I said, “Sure, no problem.”

Famous last words.

I get there and the mom just hauls ass out the door, yelling at me over her shoulder that she would be back in five hours.

Now here comes the “WTF moment.”

Remember how I mentioned I was told there were two children?

Yeah…no there was not. In fact, there were five times as many children.

Yes, you read that right. That woman took off and never said a word about the fact that there were more of them, leaving me to look after ten fucking children…several sets of twins and all under the age of seven. Three or four sets of twins and they were like 10–11 months apart and then there were the babies; honestly I can’t remember anything but the rage and anger I felt.

So there I was, stuck with 10 children. I tried calling the mother, but she kept sending me to voicemail. I was so angry, I was ready to call children’s services. The children were all around, screaming for whatever reasons.

So I said fuck it. I’m in it to win it.

I went to make them something to eat. I changed the diapered ones, pottied the older ones and then let them go play in the backyard for a while. I was still seething with anger over the blatant deception as I cleaned up the kitchen.

But it gets better. *no it doesn’t

Five hours later…no mom.

Okay, a few minutes late. No big deal, right.

You know that isn’t the case or I wouldn’t be telling my story.

I tend to the children. Toileted and changed, fed them. Baths and off to bed. It’s now almost 9pm. Mother still not back.

I’m furious and incensed at this point and beyond. I keep calling the mother and my calls go unanswered. Pissed, I call my friend and tell her to call her relative and tell her to call me or come home because I am beyond pissed at being deceived this way.

Mother never came back that night.

So the next day, I’m at it again. I call everyone in the family, including my friend. No answer.

So I said fuck it and called the police. I explained the situation and they said they would send someone.

Nothing. I spent the next day looking after A Tribe Called Quest and could get no one to relieve me. I was so angry, I couldn’t see straight.

These children were just a handful and more. I remember screaming at them to sit down somewhere and the neighbor heard and came over. I explained the situation to the neighbor.

What the neighbor said next shocked me.

“Oh, she does this all the time,” said the neighbor. “She lies about how many kids she has because no one would ever agree to look after that many children.”

The neighbor glanced at me.

“You know, she might not come back for a few days,” they said. “She does this so much, no one will watch her children anymore.”

I couldn’t say a word.

I ended up stuck with these children for nearly five days. I called the police and Children’s Services and made it clear that either they send someone to deal with the situation or I was leaving and the children were on their own (I didn’t really mean that; I was just angry that no one was helping me) and I was sick and tired of being there with them.

So after ten minutes past forever, a cop finally drags their ass over and makes an appearance. There was this lady with them and they came in to talk to me. In the meantime, I was still tending to children; it wasn’t their fault.

It wasn’t until the children were being loaded into a van that their mother finally decided to make an appearance. She saw the cop cruiser and the van and literally freaked out, screaming at them to stop.

They ignored her and kept loading the children into the van.

I stormed over to where the mother was, pissed and ready to kick her ass.

“What the fuck is wrong with you?” I shouted at her. “I’ve been stuck here with your children for damn near five days when you said you would be back in five hours! And you can bet your ass you will be paying me every single dime I’m entitled to for sticking me with 10 fucking kids for this long. You didn’t say one word about the other children, you ignored my calls for nearly five days and just disappeared!”

“I’m not paying you shit!” the mother screamed at me. “You called the fucking cops to take my children!”

“No, I called because you fucking abandoned them!” I shouted back.

Just then a black car pulled into the driveway where we were arguing.

It was the husband. He came over to ask what was going on (he was out of town on a business trip) and I told him.

The look on his face…oh man.

He pulled his wife into the house. You could have heard him down the street even if you were deaf in both ears.

He came back out and approached me.

“Shannon, I want to apologize for the situation. I was out of town for work and didn’t know about this,” he said. He then handed me a nice wad of cash, thanked me for staying with his children and I turned to leave.

As I went to my car, I turned back and yelled at her, “There isn’t a snowball’s chance in the seventh circle of hell I’m EVER watching your children again! You told me there were only two and ended up looking after 10. You said you would be back in five hours and you were gone for five days! Didn’t even stop to think how that shit affected me and anything I had going on! Fuck you!”

I got in my car and left.

Because of that selfish bitch, I nearly lost my job. Luckily I was able to get the responding officer to explain the situation. My parents had my children and were okay when I explained what happened.

And that’s not even the fucked up part.

The fucked up part…my so-called friend took her relative’s side and ended our friendship. They tried to press charges against me for child endangerment and spread nasty rumors about me.

Joke was on them in the end. I cut ties with my former friend, her relative ended up getting a divorce and her husband took the children.

And yes, they blamed me for all that.

I don’t know what happened to them after that. I cut all of them out of my life.

Fuck that bitch.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

April 03, 2022
Cambion
I love this comment:

You know what's worse than a child free person? A child free person who works with kids who think they know better than parents. Cringggeeeee

Wellll considering a lot of people whose job revolves around children probably spend as much or more time with those kids than the actual parents do (teachers, daycare/preschool providers, etc.), I think there's a good chance they DO know better than the fucking parents, especially if they have formal education in teaching, child health, pediatrics, and so on. Just because you crapped out a brat doesn't mean you're an expert on all things kid-related. Me taking a dump doesn't qualify me as a gastroenterologist.

Teachers and daycare providers spend around 40 hours a week with a room full of brats. Average parunts spend as little as five hours a week with their brats and the highest amount of time is 85 minutes per calledge educated duh/120 minutes per calledge educated moo per day. Based on experience hours, there is no comparison between parunts and educators.

I still come back to...why have brats if you're only going to spend five, ten or even 16 hours of your life per week with them? It is clear they aren't a top priority.
April 03, 2022
twocents
Now here comes the “WTF moment.”

Remember how I mentioned I was told there were two children?

Yeah…no there was not. In fact, there were five times as many children.

Yes, you read that right. That woman took off and never said a word about the fact that there were more of them, leaving me to look after ten fucking children…several sets of twins and all under the age of seven. Three or four sets of twins and they were like 10–11 months apart and then there were the babies; honestly I can’t remember anything but the rage and anger I felt.

So there I was, stuck with 10 children. I tried calling the mother, but she kept sending me to voicemail. I was so angry, I was ready to call children’s services. The children were all around, screaming for whatever reasons.

So I said fuck it. I’m in it to win it.

I can't imagine ever babysitting anyone for any reason after reading this. No way in hell I would have stayed there after seeing ten kids. It was bad enough when a parunt shows up an hour or two late (they always do) while you're watching their brats.

Even the best behaved kids are a total pain in the ass.
April 03, 2022
makes me wonder why the cops were so damn slow to show up

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

April 03, 2022
All ten kids belonged to that women? How the fuck does the same woman have four sets of twins in a row? IVF loaves, maybe? And none of them more than a year apart too? How did the husband not kill himself after the second set of Xerox copies?

Moo got just what she deserved - she lied about the size of her brood probably to avoid having to hire 2-3 sitters, which meant that there was a very good chance those kids got neglected because who the hell can handle ten kids under the age of seven alone? The author contacted law enforcement as a very last resort after trying many times to get help from everyone else and Moo just magically manifests when the police are hauling her seemingly abandoned kids away. She's got some fucking balls thinking she was the victim in all this and has any right to be offended.
April 04, 2022
of course assuming the story is true. but given the increasing number of these 'dump and run' cows trying to get away from their 'angels' argues otherwise. at least it ended up biting this sow in the ass

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

April 05, 2022
Cambion
All ten kids belonged to that women? How the fuck does the same woman have four sets of twins in a row? IVF loaves, maybe? And none of them more than a year apart too? How did the husband not kill himself after the second set of Xerox copies?

This! It almost seems like they were desperately trying to do this, how else could this happen? If she is fertile myrtle then there are also options to slow down/stop the baybee factory. It isn't Victorian times, after all.

And this!
two cents
makes me wonder why the cops were so damn slow to show up

She could have called the cops within five minutes of showing and greatly exaggerated how long she had been there...claimed she had been there for four-five days already. Why trust that lying moo would be back in five hours after she lies about how many brats she has? She was royally dicked over already so it isn't as if she owes her anything at this point and I doubt she would want to be friends with the bint after this. I'm also guessing some neighbor who had her number had informed her of the cop car, how else did she know to arrive when she did?
April 06, 2022
This woman experienced a severe asshole tear from sluicing over a year ago and it wasn't repaired correctly, so up until a month ago, this woman's vasshole has been freely leaking like a broken tap. She underwent reconstructive surgery to fix the hack job done at the time she gave birth and she already had an infection in part of the wound, plus the difficulty in keeping the surgical wound clean during recovery given the unfortunate location of the damage, but it's looking like the surgery my not even work.

The thread is actually about how the useless Duh-husband has been a father for 15 months and doesn't know how to do basic brat care things while Moo heals because she can't lift more than 30 pounds while she's recovering. But the asshole surgery is what got me - it honestly made me cringe because the thought of that part of my body getting torn open - not cut, but torn - makes my skin crawl. Imagine losing your anal continence and leaking feces into your pants uncontrollably all for a damn kid at the ripe old age of 28. Her other submissions discuss the possibility of needing a colostomy bag to deal with the incontinence.

I know tearing stem to stern is a pretty normal part of childbirth, but it doesn't make it any less horrifying to read about. If I want anal leakage, I'll take Alli and call it a day because at least Alli makes you lose weight while you ruin your underwear. No kid is worth shitting into a bag for the rest of your life. Hard pass.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/twwuch/husband_in_charge_after_my_surgery_and_he_doesnt/

Our daughter is 15 months old and 4 weeks ago now I had reconstruction surgery after a severe tear that wasn’t repaired correctly left me with daily fecal leakage. (Yup, fun. And the surgery may not have even worked.) im not supposed to pick up our daughter for at least 6 weeks (she’s 30lb) and try to rest as much as I can to help the wound heal. I’ve already had a complication where a superficial part opened and got infected; that’s better now but it’s something awful trying to keep it clean with all the fecal matter all the time.

Anyways, my husband works full time and we have a full time nanny for these weeks that im unable to lift our daughter or chase her or play much with her. But my husband seems to really struggle with being the primary caregiver. To be honest, now while I recover I feel like I do a similar amount to what he did every day before this—exhausted after work he would check out on his phone or with TV a lot and not help around the house or engage with either of us. Except as the primary caregiver, he still checks out all the time and uses TV to occupy her. He makes comments like, so now I can’t shower or do anything unless she’s napping/sleeping or before she wakes up? …. Um? Correct, that’s been my whole life the past 15 months?? That’s NOT how you usually think? Am I the only one thinking about this stuff? Clearly I am! He doesn’t do the dishes at night or in the morning.

And the most annoying part of all this is, our baby sleeps INCREDIBLY. Usually 12 hours straight at night, 8-8. So when he complains in the morning, God why is she awake now, I needed to shower! And he gets so frustrated about it, I honestly want to slap him! I’m like, most babies wake up at like 6am! You’re the one who didn’t set an alarm to wake up and shower before her very predictable wake time. Why are you such a pissy victim all the time??? You know other parents set alarms to get up early in the morning to do stuff before their baby wakes up, especially when they sleep in so much?! Are you a child or an adult?!

Anyways that’s my rant. I don’t know how to talk about this with him guys. The neglect is one thing and the other thing is where is your head on the primary caregiver stuff? I truly thought we were more like 60-40 split until this process and now I see I was so wrong.
April 06, 2022
This Moo's six-year-old refuses to wipe his own ass and is asking for suggestions on how to fix it. Apparently this is a very common issue and many other Moos chime in about their similarly-aged brats who also refuse to wipe themselves. Some would force their dirty brats to scrub the shit stains out of their underwear to teach them to wipe, others would bribe with toys and candy. I'm sure butt wiping will lose its luster when there is no longer a prize for doing it.

Can you imagine this being your life? And it's not like you can ignore it because kids are disgusting little hogs who will happily walk around with filthy asses, then scratch/pick/play with their butts and not wash their hands, which means there will be feces on every fucking surface in the house. If it was just the gross brat getting sick, it wouldn't be so bad, but their disgusting butt germs can very easily get other people very sick. One Moo discussed how her brats' refusal to wipe themselves is what led to them having constant pink eye (because pink eye can be caused by the bacteria in stool).

Big shock, Junior is autistic and home-schooled, so of course there's no hurry to make him use a toilet properly. Autism is no excuse for being a hog, and I know I sure as hell knew how to wipe myself by the time I was six. I guarantee Moo will just put it off more and more, and good luck trying to get an older kid to wipe himself when he's so used to not doing it. Awtards loooooove routines, and any deviation from the usuals will result in a meltdown. Some members suggest a bidet, but I know the fatal attraction tards have to water, so I guarantee this little piggy-tard would somehow figure out how to Darwinize himself with a bidet.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/txkkte/my_6_year_old_wont_wipe_his_own_butt_and_its/

What the title says. He’s been potty trained since he was 3 with no other issues. Other maybe relevant information is that he’s autistic and we homeschool so there is no public school pressure.

I’ve tried showing him how to do each step of the process. I’ve tried singing a song and saying a rhyme to help him remember how. I’ve tried giving up for a few months to reduce the perceived pressure on learning the new skill. Nothing.

He won’t even try, and gets really agitated when I suggest trying to wipe himself. He says he’s “not ready” and will “do it when he’s 16”. It’s the refusal to try that’s driving me nuts, like if he at least attempted and couldn’t reach or something I think I would feel differently. But we can’t even get there.

Y’all got any tips? A reality check that I’m expecting too much from him? Some toxic positivity? I’ll take anything.
I'm always amazed that they never put 2 and 2 together. They talk about how they spent every weekend and school break at their grandmother's house and wonder why their parents never want to do the same with their children. Let me spell it out: your parents foisted you off onto your grandmothers so they didn't have to spend more than the barest minimum of time with you. They will certainly not want to take in your children for days and weeks on end.

Cambion
Moo says the current generation of grandparents is "disappointing" because her brats have two sets of grandparents and out of them, the author's mother "only" stops by maybe twice a month for an hour to visit the grandsproggen and she won't babysit at all so Moo and Duh can have a date night. Parents shouldn't be expected to mind their kids all the time - the grandparents need to step up and take responsibility! eye rolling smiley

LOL that's cute. News flash, honey - NO ONE is obligated to watch your children except for YOU. That's why they are YOUR children. Could it be that your own parents have their own lives that they had to wait 20+ years to pursue because raising your selfish ass prevented them from doing so? Could it be they just have other shit to do and don't have more time for grandshit duty? If they reproduced young and their grown child did as well, it's possible the grandparents are still relatively spry and are having fun. It could also be the simple fact we are still getting cornholed by a virus and they want to limit exposure to others.

God, the fucking entitlement. Amazing how many of these heifers will adhere to "no is a complete sentence" when someone else is being a pain in their ass, but when someone tells them no, they get their udders in a knot. Lots of bitching about how the grandparents wanted grandloaves so bad, but now won't help raise them. Ummm, are you still ten years old and still mind your parents, lady? If you don't want to have kids, then don't have kids! Love how they're passing the buck onto the grandparents. Your parents raised their kids (poorly, from the look of it), they are off the hook as far as parental responsibility because you are a legal adult and they can fuck off if they want to.

You want someone to mind your kids, pay a fucking sitter or hire a nanny and shut your hole. What a bunch of fucking whiners.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/te0zug/this_generation_of_grandparents_are_incredibly/

My kids are lucky enough to have both sets of grandparents that are alive, healthy and still fairly young. (Both sets in their 50’s). Well that would be nice if either set made an effort to come see them, right? I’m close with my parents, which makes it even more baffling. On the rare occasion we do see them, my kids cry when they try to interact with them. Then it’s “what’s wrong with them?! Why are they crying?” Um, because they don’t know you.

I have a 3.5 year old and a 1 year old. My mom will stop by MAYBE twice a month for an hour to see them. I’m a stay at home mom, and I’ve stopped asking for help. Back when I asked my mom if she can come over for an hour while I run and get groceries quick (it’s so hard to grocery shop with 2 toddlers) she literally acts like I asked her to watch them for 2 weeks. Me and my husband haven’t had a date night in like a year? Maybe more? Who’s counting anymore. I don’t understand. I spent so much time at my grandparents as a kid, and they asked for us to come over. I feel like so many parents are doing EVERYTHING themselves and that’s why we are so burnt out.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
April 06, 2022
Cambion

The thread is actually about how the useless Duh-husband has been a father for 15 months and doesn't know how to do basic brat care things while Moo heals because she can't lift more than 30 pounds while she's recovering. But the asshole surgery is what got me - it honestly made me cringe because the thought of that part of my body getting torn open - not cut, but torn - makes my skin crawl. Imagine losing your anal continence and leaking feces into your pants uncontrollably all for a damn kid at the ripe old age of 28. Her other submissions discuss the possibility of needing a colostomy bag to deal with the incontinence.

I know tearing stem to stern is a pretty normal part of childbirth, but it doesn't make it any less horrifying to read about. If I want anal leakage, I'll take Alli and call it a day because at least Alli makes you lose weight while you ruin your underwear. No kid is worth shitting into a bag for the rest of your life. Hard pass.

I recall learning in high school biology that once a woman has a brat she is basically expendable by mother nature. So if she has health problems, dies early or even dies after the birth it doesn't really matter because she sluiced. Incontinence (or the chance of it) is enough to make sluicing a hard pass for me.
April 06, 2022
Cambion
https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/txkkte/my_6_year_old_wont_wipe_his_own_butt_and_its/

There is another moo on the same thread freaking out that her son who is in school wasn't getting his ass wiped by his kindergarten teacher and was coming home with it in his pants and down to his ankles. She was livid that the teacher pretended to be unaware, what does she expect? It isn't freaking nursery school!

Since when are elementary school teachers responsible to wiping asses? Sure wasn't a thing when I was in school, brats weren't allowed in kindergarten unless they were potty trained.
April 06, 2022
Grantparenting is basically all the best parts of parenting without the shit work. It's per diem parenting for older adults who want a kid fix without the responsibility of a full-time parenting job, and it allows the grandparents to be the "fun" relatives who let the kids stay up late, eat ice cream for breakfast and buy them gifts just for existing. Then they can hand them back to the parents - usually high on sugar and kicking and screaming - for Moo and Duh to deal with the fallout.

But this doesn't apply to all grandparents either. I'm sure plenty of them regret reproducing and they do not want to relive the experience, so they see the grandshits as little as possible because they got their freedom back after a 20-year domestic sentence.

Also, I'm dumb, I didn't catch it at first that the author says the grandparents are all in their 50s. That's still plenty young enough to pursue things they might not have been able to when they had minor children to raise. Even if all they were doing is sitting around watching TV all day long, they are under no obligation to brat-sit just because they are blood relatives. Moo sure has some balls thinking she's entitled to her parents' time so she can have time for herself. I'll bet if these Moos wind up becoming grandparents, they won't want to be around their grandshits any more than necessary either.
April 07, 2022
freya
There is another moo on the same thread freaking out that her son who is in school wasn't getting his ass wiped by his kindergarten teacher and was coming home with it in his pants and down to his ankles. She was livid that the teacher pretended to be unaware, what does she expect? It isn't freaking nursery school!

Since when are elementary school teachers responsible to wiping asses? Sure wasn't a thing when I was in school, brats weren't allowed in kindergarten unless they were potty trained.

Same here. Kids weren't allowed to enroll in kindergarten unless they met three basic requirements: the ability to read, the ability to tie their shoes (no velcro shoes) and being potty-trained. It is not the job of a kindergarten teacher to wipe students' asses, and if Moo has a problem with her kid coming home covered in shit (can you imagine how much the brat must stink marinating in his own filth all day because he won't wipe?), then she either needs to teach him to clean himself up, put diapers on him (which might make him ineligible to enroll in school) or hire a professional ass wiper to go with him to school to ensure he is clean whenever he uses the toilet. Or home-school him so he can crap his pants at home and Moo can hose him down herself. Teachers have more than enough to do already without having to wipe butts that are anyone else's but their own.

But isn't is common practice when a student shits their pants in school to either send them home or call the parents to bring them a change of clothes? Why is this child being allowed to sit in his own stool all day long? Whether he gets sent home or just needs a change of clothes, the responsibility rests on Moo's shoulders to come retrieve her shitty child or put him in clean clothes. Why does she let her child sit in his own filth all day long?
April 07, 2022
I've never heard of a kindergarten teacher wiping asses. It was unheard of for a kid to not be potty trained at that age when I was growing up. I was advanced mentally but behind in physical skills. Still, I managed to be potty trained at 3. The average age back then was 2.

Kindergarten kids have to know how to read? I remember in first grade we had to know the alphabet and be able to write our name. My mom said kids didn't have to know anything before starting school in her day.
April 07, 2022
won't wipe his ass. this crossed my mind: take him out in the yard and hose him down

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

April 07, 2022
Cambion
Also, I'm dumb, I didn't catch it at first that the author says the grandparents are all in their 50s. That's still plenty young enough to pursue things they might not have been able to when they had minor children to raise. Even if all they were doing is sitting around watching TV all day long, they are under no obligation to brat-sit just because they are blood relatives. Moo sure has some balls thinking she's entitled to her parents' time so she can have time for herself. I'll bet if these Moos wind up becoming grandparents, they won't want to be around their grandshits any more than necessary either.

I suspect chances are high that they are working and likely will be until 65 or older if they are like 98%+ of the population. They may be playing catch up with their retirement savings since their lil budget busters have left the house.
Their 50's are likely to be their highest earning years and most people are way behind on retirement. However, if they are retired and spend all their time watching TV, that is their prerogative.

The free time they gave up for 20+ years is available and they finally can do exactly what they want to do with it. Grands are enjoying themselves and moo can't handle it because she has no time to enjoy herself due to her own choices. Just because someone is a grand doesn't mean they can retire. People become grands in their 30's in some cases and they are likely to be great grands and still working.

We all know most parunts would do anything to foist their brats onto others even as they praise them as the best things in their lives. I've seen young regretful moos do similar to their still young parents many times. Especially young moos living with her parents. If you don't like your parents for any reason, better not sluice under any circumstances!

Let me guess, moo assumed her parents would immediately retire and watch the golden grand brats whenever moo didn't want to be convenienced by them? Moo is living in a dream world, perhaps she should have asked before assuming.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login