Advanced

Breakingmom Tales: Or A Collection of Stupidity & Dumb Choices

Posted by twocents 
Re: Breakingmom Tales: Or A Collection of Stupidity & Dumb Choices
July 06, 2021
thom_c
misskitty
Cambion
So why isn't Moo abusive for pinching the brat and Duh is?

Because Duh is pinching the brat for things like “not listening.” She’s only pinching him to stop him from biting her.

I'm picturing moo like this

I love it! Gonna watch some Looney Tunes nowthumbs up
July 06, 2021
Cambion
If a dog acted the way that brat did, it would probably be put to sleep, or would at least be muzzled. I think I remember seeing something in the comments about how this brat is also possibly an awtard and that's why Moo won't spank the fucker or allow Duh to spank him. Well if he's not too tardarific to understand that pinching = stop being a shit, then he's not too much of a tard to get spanked for the same effect.

The little monster no longer bites, but give it time - he'll find a new way in which to be a horrible little savage. If it took them a whole fucking year to figure out how to fix a single behavioral issue, I imagine they will become the kind of people who will eventually let the kid do whatever he wants and blame it on autism because they don't feel like dealing with him.

If Moo wanted to teach him a lesson about not biting, I'm surprised she didn't bite him back. Isn't that what people used to say to do about bitey dogs? And mark my words, Duh is going to keep pinching the little bastard for every instance of bad behavior - he'll just do it when Moo isn't looking.

If they muzzled the kid when he misbehaves (actually misbehaving, not just when he is annoying or acting his age) I bet that would stop any bad behavior. Start with 2 minutes and increase it from there. No one can claim physical abuse. Save the pinching for next level stuff, such as biting. Waiting a year is idiotic, they have taught the brat that he will get away with it. A year is a lifetime to a brat. holding sign: bed made lie
I wish these posts were jokes but these arrogant cunts are dead serious. First one even admits her feral brats suck. Yes, bitch, WE are the ones who suck. Poor innocent mawmy is being persecuted by the evil peace seekers. Second one is a couple of immature breeders playing house. Every single response to both posts is in full support of the OP. Obviously if you're eating at Olive Garden or using public transport, you are inferior to almighty moo and don't deserve a peaceful experience.

Why do people give you the look of death when you sit down at a restaurant with your kids. Why can't I fucking enjoy dinner with my children. I'm not going to 5 star restaurants, were going to olive garden, why am I being looked at like an asshole because I have 3 kids under 6. Are we not aloud to leave the house or be in a public setting. Is it to goddamn inconvenient for you that I want to eat dinner in a public place. Shove it up your ass guys. I hope my kids screams now because you suck for making me feel like I shouldn't exist outside with kids.

Edit to add: I was a server for 12 years, I am aware kids can be assholes. I do control them best I can but some things you can not help. I also make sure I tip at least 25% for the added annoying aspects of taking care of a table with kids. I actually never get a server who has an issue. It's usually customers who we sit next too.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/ocp7vc/why_do_people_suck/

This was yesterday and I’ve just thought that I would share this with everyone.

My partner and I were going to take our son out for the day to treat him. To buy him a new Elmo and get him a little bit of cheese pizza (he’s only 8 months, but our family nurse has approved it and he usually eats quite healthy, give or take the occasional rusk) from somewhere with non-greasy pizza.

The first bus that came, there was one set of seats available to sit in. If you don’t know, buses here have two sets of seats that fold up for pushchairs and wheelchairs. Two women were sat one side, leaving the other free. And then one got up and moved to sit in the other side so we couldn’t get on.

Fair enough, we’ll get the second bus. I sat in the shelter because I felt woozy from not eating all day. Next thing, a woman comes along and stands right next to our pushchair to light up a cigarette. So we move away. And every time we do, she comes closer. We’ll just turn bub away. And then the second bus arrived.

All the seats at the front were full. Worse, we were getting dirty looks. So we left. People really didn’t want us on the bus. I would understand being weary about a baby, especially if he was crying. But he never cries. He only cries when overtired, hungry or he can’t have someone’s ice cream. And we make sure to keep on top of his needs.

We’re young parents, too, so we do get funny looks whenever we have him with us. I’m 18, my partner is 21, so people don’t think we look after him. I try to have my mum or my MIL look after him while I go out because I hate feeling inferior just because I have a baby.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/ocwa79/why_do_people_hate_babies_on_public_transport/
July 06, 2021
18. stupid twat teenager.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

A laugh can be a very powerful thing. Sometimes in life it's the only weapon we have. Roger Rabbit

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

July 06, 2021
as for the biter, I'd end up in jail. if it tried doing that with me I would take its fugly head off

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

A laugh can be a very powerful thing. Sometimes in life it's the only weapon we have. Roger Rabbit

July 06, 2021
The tide has shifted and breeders don't like it. People don't generally coo and slobber all over children anymore - more people know what shits they are and what worthless sacks the parents often are too, and I imagine people have grown tired of the entitlement that accompanies pretty much all breeders wherever they go. So now instead of looking at famblees with sproggen with starry eyes, everyone just glares because they know those brats are inevitably going to start screaming.

Always love the Moos who go on about how perfectly wonderful and quiet their kids are too. "Oh he never cries!" Yeah sure, and women don't fart either. And yes, people will judge you if you look like jailbait and have a loaf, but it's always been that way. If other people's real or imagined opinions of you bother you that fucking much, then don't go out in public!

I don't give breeder groups the stink eye immediately, but I won't deny that I will roll my eyes when I see a group of people with small brats in tow because I know there's about a 99% chance they're going to be loud and annoying. Maybe this Moo is the 1% that does properly manage her sprogs, but since everyone is so used to kids being assholes in public and their handlers being completely tuned out, they assume that anyone who comes in with kids is going to fit that description. Usually they're correct in their assumptions too.

I love this fucksack in the comments:

Retard
I view it as this: if you live in a society with other people and can’t stand any part of those people, leave the society. Go to fancier restaurants. Go to a fancy coffee shop. Stay tf home. It’s like babies on an airplane. They’re people too. They get to commute. Go buy a private jet if you don’t like it. I unapologetically take my whiny ass son to restaurants. As in… Denny’s. (It would be OG but we don’t have one locally.) I don’t take him to Le Fancy Place. It’s like one step above McDonalds my dudes, calm down- kids will be there! I clean up after him as best I can but most of the time our table is nearer than anyone’s and we ask for less shit.

Yeah, see, the issue with this "solution" is that breeders sometimes have money and they will haul their fucking kids to the fancier places too. Why do I have to stay home when Moo and her fucktrophies are the ones being loud and disruptive? People only hate dining in the vicinity of kids because it's almost guaranteed that when (not if) those kids start screeching, the handlers will do nothing to fix it. Maybe if breeders were charged with the cost of the meals of the other diners their brats ruined with their awful behavior, they'd either stay home or do their jobs better.

And what is this bullshit about you can't teach kids how to behave in restaurants without taking them to one? You can teach table manners and indoor voices at home for free! Teach them how to act like civilized human beings before bringing them into public places, and if they throw a tantrum, take them the fuck outside - do NOT let them thrash around on the floor, screaming until they puke and tripping the servers while you sit on your ass sipping your wine acting the brat is no longer your problem. Problem is breeders won't teach their kids how to not be feral animals and then inflict them on the rest of us and expect us to put up with it.

If breeders don't want to be judged immediately, they need to work to change the stereotype surrounding kids in restaurants. Be the exception and maybe people won't sneer and groan when a family with kids waltzes in.
July 06, 2021
Every time I read these kinds of stories, I wonder why adults cannot simply discuss their expectations before they move in together, let alone breed. In the case of the biter, they seem to have completely different ideas of how to parent, and of course it is going to cause conflict if they are not on the same page. I really don't understand it: before moving in with someone I've discussed things like cleaning and money, so why would they not discuss how they want to raise children before they have them, to see if they agree?
July 06, 2021
Cambion
Yeah, see, the issue with this "solution" is that breeders sometimes have money and they will haul their fucking kids to the fancier places too.

Pretty much. I was in a Michelin-starred restaurant and some fuckers brought their kids, who were plenty noisy. They were basically running all over, and it really killed the atmosphere. I've met plenty of kids in business class on airlines. Tell me where I can go to get away from them, that doesn't require me to be a millionaire, and I'll take that option. But breeders invade everywhere, regardless of how inappropriate. Go to a more expensive place and you'll just meet a richer class of breeders. These days it feels like you could go to a kink club and someone would still bring a baby.
Why the fuck should I have to spend more money when you should be doing your fucking job? And I've been plenty of places where the only restaurant at the exit is a DENNYS. Just because it's an informal, inexpensive restaurant doesn't change your responsibility in any way. DO YOUR FUCKING JOB.

Under no circumstances were we EVER allowed to talk loudly at restaurants. It would never even get to the point of running wild or throwing tantrums because my parents would nip that shit in the bud. Most of the people I know wouldn't have lived to adulthood if they behaved like modern brats.
yurble
These days it feels like you could go to a kink club and someone would still bring a baby.

I've seen footage of formal ceremonies in the US House of Representatives where some cunt was toting a baby in the audience.
July 07, 2021
I saw that thread on breakingmom.

What those moos don't understand is that manners are supposed to be taught at home. You, as the parent, are obigated to teach your kid how to behave in a public place, before you are at said public place. It really is that simple. You teach them how to hold a knife and fork, how to hold a stemmed glass, how to place their napkin in their lap at home before you go out. You teach and enforce indoor voices at home. It's not the responsibility of others in a restaurant or a plane to model and teach this behavior. That's your responsibility that you chose when you decided to birth the kid.

I refuse to engage with any strange child in public. I've seen kids running straight towards a descending escalator, their parents laughing and having a good time, and I keep on walking, because that child isn't my responsiblity. I've see toddlers run willy-nilly throughout the mall, and I walk right around them and ignore them, even when their parents yell at me for not grabbing their kid for them. It's not my responsibility to parent the child you chose to birth. If you can carry multiple Gucci and Neiman Marcus shopping bags, then you can either afford a babysitter or a stroller for your kid.
July 07, 2021
Peace, the breedertons bitch at you because you don't grab tardleigh??

the motherfukers really try to play both sides of the fence..

you grab that kid then they'll go on about kidnapping the turd.

next time tell them to leash the bastard

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

July 07, 2021

Why do people give you the look of death when you sit down at a restaurant with your kids. Why can't I fucking enjoy dinner with my children. I'm not going to 5 star restaurants, were going to olive garden, why am I being looked at like an asshole because I have 3 kids under 6.

Three kids under 6 in a restaurant pretty much guarantees at least one huge meltdown will occur. No kid under 6 requested to go to Olive Garden, ever. It is a restaurant for older mature children/teens and adults. Everyone knows that and some people have waited a year or longer to eat in a restaurant and they didn't wait this long to have brats screaming, throwing fits, yelling and ruining their dining experience. This is reality.

I wouldn't be the least surprised if the people giving looks of death have babysitters at home taking care of any unruly brats so they can enjoy their dining experience.

This was yesterday and I’ve just thought that I would share this with everyone.

My partner and I were going to take our son out for the day to treat him. To buy him a new Elmo and get him a little bit of cheese pizza (he’s only 8 months, but our family nurse has approved it and he usually eats quite healthy, give or take the occasional rusk) from somewhere with non-greasy pizza.

The first bus that came, there was one set of seats available to sit in. If you don’t know, buses here have two sets of seats that fold up for pushchairs and wheelchairs. Two women were sat one side, leaving the other free. And then one got up and moved to sit in the other side so we couldn’t get on.

Fair enough, we’ll get the second bus. I sat in the shelter because I felt woozy from not eating all day. Next thing, a woman comes along and stands right next to our pushchair to light up a cigarette. So we move away. And every time we do, she comes closer. We’ll just turn bub away. And then the second bus arrived.

All the seats at the front were full. Worse, we were getting dirty looks. So we left. People really didn’t want us on the bus. I would understand being weary about a baby, especially if he was crying. But he never cries. He only cries when overtired, hungry or he can’t have someone’s ice cream. And we make sure to keep on top of his needs.

Defensive much?

Why do the breeders assume the woman moved seats to block them from sitting? There could have been many reasons she moved, maintaining a social distance of 6 ft. because of a certain virus comes to mind.

It could be that some of these people don't care for baybeez. Some people don't but most people are baybee berserk. It is more likely that the people don't care for the people in charge of the baybee because so many think it means they should have specual privileges for having a by-product after screwing. Or perhaps these people would rather finally fund their retirement than be forced to pay for stoopid daycare and baybeez are a reminder they may damn well be living on the street in retirement because of the breeder loving government.

How do they know they were getting dirty looks? Maybe the people are just tired. Or maybe the people already sitting on the bus have had a hard day and don't want any confrontations. People who ride the bus are in public enough to know there are breeders who insist on boarding a full bus and attempt to demand strangers give up their seats because baybee.
July 07, 2021
twocents
Peace, the breedertons bitch at you because you don't grab tardleigh??

the motherfukers really try to play both sides of the fence..

you grab that kid then they'll go on about kidnapping the turd.

next time tell them to leash the bastard

Yep, I've had parents speak loudly at me because I won't participate in watching their kid.
I've had a parent attempt to hand off her grandloaf to me while she attempted to buckle her 400 pounds of fat ass into the seat before take-off (Tulsa -> JFK).
I had a crunchy moo snark and curse at me because I wouldn't hold open the door for her, the stroller packed full of designer shopping bags, and her kids. I told her to hire a sitter. hysterical laughter
I got shit from a yummy mummy type when her daughter stuck her face literally inches from mine, and I ignored her and turned away.

These are just the incidents I remember.
July 09, 2021
Ohh this is rich. Moo and Duh disagree completely on discipline - specifically, Duh is pro-spanking and Moo is against it, but she decides to be a sport about it and has each of them use their preferred methods of discipline on their sproggen. To the surprise of no one, the kids behave considerably better for their dad than for Moo. In spite of clear proof spanking is working, she still won't spank them because of moral/ethical conflicts. She went along with this whole thing because she was so damn sure her way would work.

And of course the comments are full of Moos who claim that spanking causes mental illness. No, if anything is going to cause mental problems in kids, it's the ineffective parenting Moo is doing. A majority of the fucked up whiny grown-ass brats you see are the direct result of parents who didn't spank because iT's AbUsIvE!1!

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/oh23it/husband_and_i_vehemently_dont_agree_on_spankingam/

Sorry this is long, TL;DR at the end. Throwaway for obvious reasons.

I want to start out by saying that my husband is unequivocally a fantastic father. He's loving and attentive and I truly, without qualifiers, believe that he is doing his best and would never make a choice that he believed to not be in our children's best interest.

That said, my husband was raised in a super dysfunctional family, where shouting matches were common and the parent/child relationship often got switched in a pretty unhealthy way. So he comes into parenting from that perspective.

Way before we had kids, while we were still dating, we took a little political ideology test and one of the questions was on whether you believe in spanking children. I was expecting him to select "strongly disagree", and instead he goes "oh, absolutely" in a ~duh~ sort of way and selected "strongly agree".

It was a bit shocking, but we hadn't been dating for very long at that point so I dismissed it and forgot about it, assuming that if we did end up getting married and having kids that he'd have come to his senses by then, right? Yeah, no.

Fast forward to when we start trying to get pregnant and we got on the topic and lo and behold, he still believed in it just as strongly. Never mind the fact that his parents did it and his relationship with them is absolute dogs shit, or that there are so, SO many better ways that have been proven in the medical literature (and he's a *fucking doctor* so you'd think he'd listen). But no, he was still as enthusiastically and stubbornly in support of spanking as ever.

This became an ongoing fight, up through pregnancy and when our first was little, but it never seemed to be that consequential and I pushed it aside as a 'we'll cross that bridge when we come to it' thing. Which was all fine, until we DID come to it.

Tired of arguing and somewhat begrudgingly I agreed (at his insistence) that we'd try both ways, my way and his way, and see what worked and go from there. Kind of a "if you can prove to me that we can discipline without spanking then we won't" kind of thing. I was naive and overconfident and thought that I'd be able to show him with no trouble and we'd be done with this whole spanking BS and all would be fine and dandy.

Fast forward to now. Our kids are 3 and 21 months, and I'm pregnant with our third. Bluntly, my way just isn't fucking working, and his is. Our kids listen to him, they adore him, and they don't give a rat's ass what I say. He feels vindicated and I feel like shit and like we're harming our kids. It kills me.

We're not consistent, we give wildly different consequences, and I fear that our kids are confused and lost. I've always gone by the principle that a child needs to know that if they do X, Y will happen and our kids don't have that.

My husband feels like he's proven his point and that I should just go ahead and spank our kids, but I can't and won't ever, on a personal as well as moral/ethical level. I see that as basic decency, he sees it as stubbornness, refusing to admit I'm wrong and going back on my word.

I get that it was stupid of me to agree that we'd stick with what worked initially, but I can't pay for my stupidity with harming my kids. I feel like my way WOULD work, but because my kids see spanking as the bigger threat it hasn't been given a proper chance to work, and it can't be given a proper chance until we stop spanking, which is now extremely difficult to do because it truly is the only thing that works at this point, and my husband has so far proven to be extremely unwilling to.

Please, please don't judge me for this – I know we should have addressed this MUCH earlier but we're here now and we can't go back. We're flying by the seat of our pants and I feel like we're failing. Help?!?

TL;DR

My husband insists on spanking our kids, I agreed that we'd stick with what works, and only spanking is working. I refuse to spank my kids but I'm going back on my word. What tf do I do?
July 09, 2021
please don't juuudge me.... ohhhhmooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo moooooooooooooo oooooooooo

stupid asshats don't thrash these out before they shit out the trophies

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

July 10, 2021
Moo
Fast forward to now. Our kids are 3 and 21 months, and I'm pregnant with our third. Bluntly, my way just isn't fucking working, and his is. Our kids listen to him, they adore him, and they don't give a rat's ass what I say. He feels vindicated and I feel like shit and like we're harming our kids. It kills me.

Sounds like Moo is jealous because the kiddos like Daddy better. If they “adore him,” it probably means that spanking hasn’t damaged their parent/child relationship beyond repair.

Mooo
We're not consistent, we give wildly different consequences, and I fear that our kids are confused and lost. I've always gone by the principle that a child needs to know that if they do X, Y will happen and our kids don't have that.

But is sounds like they do have that - with Dad. It’s why they listen to him, and it’s probably why they like him better. Little kids crave structure and clear expectations. Dad is giving that to them. Mom only wants to have heart-to-heart conversations about everyone’s feelings, which a toddler neither understands nor cares about.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
July 10, 2021
So, she didn't take him seriously when he said he was for spanking while they were dating. And they marry and she thinks he will come to his senses regarding it? Clearly, he never had an issue with spanking and was blunt about it but she didn't listen.

And....her husband was raised in a super-dysfunctional famblee and she was perfectly comfortable with marrying him despite this and thinking he would magically come around to her way of thinking. Talk about delusion. Surely him being a doctor wouldn't have made her overlook a bunch of red flags, would it?

The brats adore him so it can't be all bad.

Until she can prove 100% of spanked kids are messed up she isn't going to have a point. And good luck with that!
July 13, 2021
I don't know if it's a female thing or what, but I don't think I've ever seen a father who was against spanking - it's always the mothers. These women all say the same dumb shit about it too: spanking is abuse, you can't teach a child to not hit by hitting them, etc. They also seem to think that swatting a kid on the ass and beating them half to death with a baseball bat are practically the same thing.

It might not be so bad to use alternate means of discipline, but the problem is a lot of kids simply do not respond to the gentle shit like time-outs, discussions of feelings, redirection, removal of possessions/privileges, staying calm, doing nothing, yelling and so on. Sometimes if the kid is particularly dumb or is behaving particularly badly, the only thing that will get their attention and make them knock off their shitty behavior is a smack.

I think Moos will sing the praises of gentle discipline that is clearly ineffective only because they don't want to admit that their "non-violent" way isn't working. So they'll let their kids turn into uncontrollable assholes because they're too proud to say they were wrong and they'll just say the kid is spirited or autistic.
freya

This is a huge reason why moos whine of not being respected in the home. When moos are subservient, touchy-feely pushovers, the brats know they call the shots. They know they can do anything they want without consequence, so of course they're not going to respect a spineless moo.
July 14, 2021
toraneko
freya

This is a huge reason why moos whine of not being respected in the home. When moos are subservient, touchy-feely pushovers, the brats know they call the shots. They know they can do anything they want without consequence, so of course they're not going to respect a spineless moo.

Agreed. Isn't parenting 101 where kids (ALL kids) push boundaries to see what they can get away with? 18 plus years of pushing boundaries is expected?

That is exactly what kids think of touchy-feely moos as-pushovers!
July 16, 2021
Duh intentionally drives on the wrong side of the road simply because he can, in spite of Moo's protests for him to drive like a normal person, and he does this when Moo and calf are in the car with him! But see, it's okay to do this out in the country where nobody else drives - that's his justification, at least. Moo threatened to take away his keys and divorce him if he didn't knock it off.

Moo says in the comments that Duh is not am immigrant from a country where it's normal to drive on the left side, so it's not a culture clash. Just wait until he gets pulled over and he has to explain to an officer that it's perfectly fine to drive in the wrong lane if you feel like it! Sometimes the police do hide out on country roads looking for speeders and/or people driving like retards.

I can't believe someone who has made it to adulthood, presumably has a license and has reproduced has to be told they can't drive in the left lane against traffic... and they still defend their actions.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/okhx0r/husband_drives_on_the_wrong_side_of_the_road/

I've asked my husband to drive on the RIGHT side of the road every. single. day. But he always drives on the left side of the road. He says bc we're out in the country on country roads it doesn't matter. But I've explained to him countless times that it makes me uncomfortable, I feel unsafe, it gives me anxiety, the baby IS IN THE CAR WITH US and I absolutely feel uncomfortable with him driving like this with the baby in the car.

Every single day for a months I have explained this nicely to him. Today, as he was driving on the LEFT side of the road, I told him that if he continues to drive on the wrong side of the road I will not only take away his keys (to MY CAR) but I will divorce him. He's sulking rn and all upset I threatened to leave him but I'm not fucking around with my or my baby's safety ffs.
July 16, 2021
She's been doing this for months? And asking 'nicely' for him to stop doing this to HER car? So many of these women lose their spine when they have a baybee. I guess they want the illusion that they have a man that gives a shit about them.

This guy sounds like a controlling POS who is immature and wants to get into power struggles. I'd love to know the circumstances of their relationship, because we know this is the tip of the iceberg.

She has one other post entitled "Does anyone's partner do this?" which she removed, probably because she's embarrassed. She says he's in his 30's too. And he doesn't have a car.

No car, probably no license, abusive....sounds like a great candidate to be Daddy to your kid. hitting head against a brick wall the world 'fail' on flames
July 16, 2021
Cambion
Moo says in the comments that Duh is not am immigrant from a country where it's normal to drive on the left side, so it's not a culture clash. Just wait until he gets pulled over and he has to explain to an officer that it's perfectly fine to drive in the wrong lane if you feel like it! Sometimes the police do hide out on country roads looking for speeders and/or people driving like retards.

It's not like it is anyone's "culture" to drive on a particular side of the road, either. Sure, when you are first in a country where you drive on a different side of the road you might make a few mistakes, like turning into the wrong lane when making a left or right turn, but this is something you very quickly figure out and do not do again. Speaking for myself having driven in the UK, observations of Indian friends who moved to Europe or the US - this is one habit that you change quickly, because it is highly dangerous.

As for this Duh, all I can say is: where do these women find them? They have managed to find men with personal flaws I didn't even imagine existing, and breed with them. Reading these posts, it seems like you could write a whole book on men's quirky mental problems, whereas for the women there is one main diagnosis: having no standards whatsoever, and then pikachu face and martyr.
July 16, 2021
Cambion
Duh intentionally drives on the wrong side of the road simply because he can, in spite of Moo's protests for him to drive like a normal person, and he does this when Moo and calf are in the car with him! But see, it's okay to do this out in the country where nobody else drives - that's his justification, at least. Moo threatened to take away his keys and divorce him if he didn't knock it off.

Since she is the one who owns the car she asks him one time to knock it off. If he acts dumb she can tell him exactly what to knock off if she has enough patience, because barring him being a moron (and he isn't one if he has a legal driver's license) he should be able to figure out the problem on him own. If he does it again she leaves him on the road without a car and tells him to walk where ever he desires (I'd be tempted to say walk in dark clothing during night time in the road). Guarantee you he'll knock it off or he'll walk everywhere.

What a childish PIA.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login