Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breakingmom Tales: Or A Collection of Stupidity & Dumb Choices

Posted by twocents 
Re: Breakingmom Tales: Or A Collection of Stupidity & Dumb Choices
August 04, 2021
My neighborhood is going to absolute shit and I have to listen to all the noises listed above nearly 24 hours a day. I am firmly on the neighbor's side.
August 04, 2021
Reference the one with the age difference---WTH is wrong with her? He's cheated on her already.

Maybe she's with him because she thinks he has money. (Although not likely if he's living with his Moo.)
August 05, 2021
We get along great aside from him acting like a horny teenager who can't keep his dick in his pants. He's 51,I'm 35.....

typical stupid brain dead placenta mush bint. there are 3 fingers pointing right back at her. she spread and bred with a l o s e r, and she knew it. dumb cunt thought 'baaabbeee will make him wuuuuuv me'... bed, made, lie, and shut yer bitching mouth. we get along great except... shut up shut up shut up. we are so freaking overloaded with stupid asshole bints

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

A laugh can be a very powerful thing. Sometimes in life it's the only weapon we have. Roger Rabbit

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

August 10, 2021
Imagine this being your life: having to spend your night picking the house apart from top to bottom looking for a stuffed animal because your asshole child won't sleep without it. The child has a backup toy that's an exact copy of the other one for emergencies, but I guess since Duh was minding the brat at the time, it's on him to find the "real" one. Imagine a fucking stuffed otter being the source of a spousal argument.

I wonder if the kid is a tard and that's why it has such an obsession with this toy? Why have the let the child become so attached to a piece of fabric that the brat's entire bedtime routine is dependent upon the presence of the toy? Let me guess, it's "easier" than trying to make the kid sleep in a normal manner? Oh sure, it's easier until the toadler loses the toy and nobody can find it. Yeah, that Jenga tower won't fall down, just so long as nobody moves or breathes or touches it, EVER. eye rolling smiley

It's like those occasional stories I see online about awtards who will only drink out of a specific 15-year-old cup or will only wear a particular discontinued shirt from Target and instead of the parents putting on their big boy/girl panties and telling the kid to shut the fuck up and get over it, they insist the internet must send them any copies of the coveted items to keep their little herpaderps placated.

How's about they blame the brat if it's such a big deal? Moo comes out and says the toadler knows this rule exists and the kid went and disobeyed it and now their stupid toy is lost. Let them suffer the consequences of their actions by not getting to sleep with the toy, lock the little pissant in its room, and Moo and Duh can have a few shots of whiskey so they sleep through the tantrum.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/p1dxys/ok_help_me_win_an_argument_here/

So my husband was watching our kids (3yr and 22 month old) upstairs while I was making supper downstairs. The toddler has a very special stuffed otter that he sleeps with every night and will not sleep without. Because of this, I have a very strict “no otter outside the crib” rule because I don’t want to deal with the hell that would break loose if he couldn’t find his otter in time for bed. The toddler knows this rule, but still occasionally attempts to get it out and play with it because he loves this toy so much. From the kitchen, I could hear my son singing his otter song and thought that DH must’ve let him get the toy out. Oh well, Daddy can break the rules and be the fun guy today as long as he gets otter back where it belongs before bed.

So flash forward to bedtime... OFC otter is nowhere to be found. Totally gone. Me, DH, 3-year-old, and toddler search the house from top to bottom (until long past bedtime) and cannot find it anywhere. After a good 1/2 hour of looking toddler is getting frantic and so we break out the emergency backup otter (an exact replica I bought when he started getting attached to it a few months ago) and I get him calmed down enough to go to sleep.

After the chaos has subsided, I mention to DH that he’d better find that otter by tomorrow’s bedtime or I shall be very put out... and DH went all surprised Pikachu, totally incredulous that I would hold him responsible for otter’s disappearance and recovery. DH claims he didn’t even know that otter was removed from the crib and that somehow absolves him from guilt. I recognize that these things do happen with toddlers, but on the other hand as the responsible adult who was supposed to be supervising, shouldn’t he have been paying attention at least to which room the toddler and the otter were last seen together? And more to the point, what was toddler doing unsupervised long enough to abscond with otter without DH taking notice? I heard him singing his otter song for awhile. Was he alone and unsupervised that entire time??

Am I just finger-pointing here? Do I have a point, or am I being unreasonable in holding DH responsible? He keeps doubling down and I can’t seem to just let it go.
August 10, 2021
Ain't this rich? A herd of sows pontificating on the dire future of the earth while taking no responsibility for their contributions to it.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/p1g58l/climate_anxiety_did_i_bring_kids_into_a_doomed/

Very first response proclaims moos are not to blame.
August 10, 2021
as far as I'm concerned too that fucking toadler can learn to live without it. and moo signed up for this baby shit. screw her. duh should have stayed CF or found some sow that wasn't so cunt centered.

as for the UN report, things are bad but I will NOT accept anything that comes out of that putrid hypocritical dipshit organization.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

A laugh can be a very powerful thing. Sometimes in life it's the only weapon we have. Roger Rabbit

August 10, 2021
and I would also like to add that the JUSTNO reddits are also a gold mine of schadenfreude as well.

I'm 12 days postpartum and I still can't really walk, all I do is go to the bathroom and back to bed. I can't even take care of my baby, all I do is feed him. I'm in a lot of pain and emotional that I can't do anything for him.

I set a boundary before birth that I do not want any visitors for 2 weeks. That fell apart as I really needed to see my mum, she brought some food and talked with me for 20mins, and of course since she "saw" the baby it's only fair that MIL does too.

She came when he was 5 days old, and stayed for about 40mins, at one point I could hear the baby crying uncontrollably and still they didn't give me him back. SO told me how she woke him up and started patting him for no reason and tried to put her finger in his mouth...I was so angry. When he was handed back to me he stunk of perfume, like really really bad. He was overstimulated and it took so long to calm him down.

She came again today to "help" (brought groceries) SO took him to her straight away without saying anything to me and she literally had him for half an hour, I was really aggregated not knowing what she's doing to my baby. I was so angry that SO just took him while he just got settled just so she can hog over him. When he handed him back cause he needed feeding he stunk of perfume again. They went outside to smoke, and I was breastfeeding, SO came back and said that MIL wants to say bye to the baby....I really didn't want to give him back but he took him and she had him for another 30mins, I cried so hard.

I feel like I'm developing postpartum depression at this point, I don't want her around when I can't even see what she's doing. I just want to be left alone with my baby. I literally can't fcking walk why can't I just heal in peace.

first of all, this stupid asshat bint knew her SO was a pushover mammas boy and spineless jellyfish. She should not be surprised he throws her post partum ass under the bus. Get used to your life you dumb ass breeder. Your mammas boy sperm donor and his mommy dearest will be your lords and master and screw what you think or feel or believe. They will run right over you, especially your spineless sperm donor SO.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

August 12, 2021
I didn't know about the JUSTNO reddits.

I don't understand this at all. She can't walk and she is upset for having visitors who clearly want to help out? Why not give the willing volunteers jobs (please grab me some stuff from the grocery store, help out with laundry, take the baybee so I can shower or nap, help with cleaning or cooking). She could always minimize contact with the baybee by keeping them busy. I feel like she would complain no matter the circumstances. Wouldn't most moos kill to have doting relatives come over and provide relief in the first few weeks after sluicing?

If the baybee is sleeping when visitors arrive the moo could simply state this and not indicate any willingness to wake the baybee up.

I can walk perfectly fine but if people I know volunteer to show up at my house to bring me groceries and help out I would be thrilled to see them and have their help.

I also find it ironic she complains (again) about the baybee smelling like perfume after MIL and SO went out smoking. Yet, the perfume is the problem. thinks someone else is crazy
August 12, 2021
The virus is not out of the picture either.
What she gonna do if mammas boy and his real sweetheart mommy drag it home...
the virus is now moving on to younger targets.. worst-case scenario if covid killed the baby it would free her to move out. but I'll bet she would get knocked up again by jellyfish if this happened. this is her only reason for existence. to cry and whine and be the little martyr moo

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

August 12, 2021
Taxpayer sponge with live in breadwinner whining about not having her own money. Justifies freeloading by saying boyfriend pays it in taxes.

I've (29F) been a SAHM for 4 years now. My partner's (30M) employment has fluctuated over the years. He owns his own business but he also works full time for remote companies at times. We've experienced some lows where we had very little but we've also had times where disposable income was great.

He's currently on ~£100k but lots of that goes back into his business. I don't know exactly how much comes into the house. I know that he has around £80k saved but not sure how long it took him to get there.

His Mum, Dad and brother are extreme spenders, so it's like he's gone the opposite way. And I am known to spend money - I like books and candles. I like getting my children toys and books and nice clothes. But I'm talking like 'I go on eBay and find it cheap' kind of spending rather than high street spending. I also foot quite a few house purchases because he sees lots of it as pointless 'tat'.

I don't have a credit card, I'm not sure I could get one anyway as my credit score isn't fantastic thanks to a stupid overdraft decision as a student. For the same reason, we're not bothering with the whole joint account thing because I don't want him to associate his great credit with mine until I've brought it up.

But here's the thing. I receive child benefit for both children (even though he effectively pays it back in taxes because he earns over £50k) and that's £140 a month. I said I was struggling to manage on that because I have about £50 worth of bills per month that I cover - plus our food budget isn't big enough so I spend another £20/30 a week on a top up shop. So he said he'd figure something out.

I now receive his 'invisalign budget' because he stopped doing it. He also offered to cover one of the bills so I wouldn't have to pay it. £3.49 a month for ink...

Currently I'm averaging about £20/25 a week. We have our eldest's birthday coming up in about a month. Our youngest desperately needs clothes for winter. Everyone needs new shoes and coats before nursery starts again. And I'm actually really hesitant to ask.

I asked him last night about a 'learning to read' subscription for our son and he said 'yeah looks good' half heartedly but hasn't actually mentioned it since and didn't actually say 'let's do it' since I'd asked him to foot the (reasonable) bill.

Am I out of touch here? Are my expectations too much? No tough love please I'm sensitive AF rn.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/p2gq2x/i_barely_get_any_money_as_a_sahm/
August 12, 2021
Dear Lard, that whole situation is a mess.

For the same reason, we're not bothering with the whole joint account thing because I don't want him to associate his great credit with mine until I've brought it up.

This sounds like a bullshit excuse. Does sharing a bank account with someone who has bad credit really bring your credit down? I thought credit was measured on how you pay your bills.

That whole story is bizarre. The Moo had at least two kids with a guy and she has no idea how much income he makes, nor does she have access to funds. She's paying for her kids out of public assistance funds. She wrote the Dud went "back and forth" about marrying her, but now he's decided not to. (Of course not, he isn't having to pay for his own kids and he's making over $100k in a year and she has to beg him for every penny.) Does he really sound like good fatherhood material?

The guy sounds like one of those extreme savers--well, the fastest way to screw up your budget is to have brats.

He's an idiot for having kids and thinking they don't cost money and she's an idiot for picking him.
August 12, 2021
Perhaps the brats were accidents and he figures it is easier to live with her than separate and pay more money out per month. Based on what she says finding the way to spend less money is definitely guiding his decisions. I think he may see her as a house keeper, cook and daycare watcher to his children and not much else. That would explain why he barely gives her any money.
August 13, 2021
Ahh, the rewards of gentle discipline. Because spanking is ABUSE! Now moo is abused and wants to ditch the little bitch. Moo uses the term "we", so I'm sure there's at the very least a boyfriend and a replacement brat in the house.

My child has been dx with ODD and ADHS, both of which are untreated because her father won’t give consent. As a result, she’s an awful, cruel, disrespectful, heartless human.

Not a single nice thing comes out of her mouth. She hates everyone, she hopes I die in a car crash, she’s going to tell everyone I’m abusing her if I don’t do something or buy her something or if I dare try to give her consequences for her actions. She tells me daily she will make my life a living hell and that she wants to kill me. She is so god damn rude 100% of the time. She drives everyone away…family, friends, anyone in my life. She complains that she has no friends, but she pulls knives in her friends and goes off on them on social media and loses them as soon as she gets them.

She destroys literally everything; she took a butcher knife to every surface of our kitchen and now everything has chunks missing, she’s destroyed apartment property and had the cops called as a result. She broke her window from constantly sneaking out of it. We had to put keyed locks on the storage closets and my room from her stealing shit. We had to put locks on the fridge and cupboards from her throwing away all our food just to be a little shit.

I’m done. Her psychiatrist said she literally can not even offer advice without dads consent. She doubles down on the shitty behavior if I take things away. I don’t want to be around her anymore. I’m sick of breaking down in tears and her making fun of me to my face that she’s making me cry.

This is probably how the brats who got into shootout with FL cops started out.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/p3r4bw/my_child_is_an_awful_person_im_at_the_point_where/
August 13, 2021
Was just coming here to share that gem! Unless it's fake bullshit since it's that user's one and only post, that is a seriously fucked up child. I have to presume the Duh is separated/divorced from the Moo (and she likely has custody) and he probably refuses to give consent to get her psychiatric care so he can make Moo miserable by means of his daughter's terrible, violent behavior, or to punish Moo for daring to ask for child support.

She mentions being on the brink of terminating her parental rights, but don't both parents need to consent for one or both of them to back out of being legal parents? If Duh won't even let the kid see a shrink in order to fuck with Moo, she sure as fuck won't let Moo stop being a parent.

Oppositional Defiant Disorder is a bullshit diagnosis to explain away the behaviors of poorly parented brats. I don't doubt this kid has never been disciplined or had to face consequences and depending on how spiteful Duh is, I wouldn't be surprised if he encouraged/fostered destructive and cruel behaviors in the kid just so he could send her back to Moo to terrorize her.

Sounds like it would be in Moo's best interests to just kick the girl out. She can either walk the streets (because nobody wants her around) or go live with Duh and make his life hell. The joy of motherhood, folks! drinking
August 15, 2021
Eighth grade girl brat keeps stealing and using Moo's sex toys. Like does the kid not get grossed out at the prospect of using a toy that has been in/on her mother's genitals and might still be covered in her bodily fluids? two faces puking Apparently she does it because she doesn't respect Moo (kid's words). Respect or not, eww eww eww! There are better ways to disrespect someone!

Moo says conversations with the gross brat about boundaries and theft don't work and she's about to take everything out of the kid's room save for the very basics, but unless she keeps her toys under lock and key, I don't see how that will stop the kid from sniffing around for vibrators.

Here's an idea: buy a cheap vibrator, cover it in tabasco sauce, let it dry and leave it where the kid can find it. She'll think twice about swiping someone else's toys when her crotch starts burning.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/p4l3k4/child_keeps_stealing_my_sex_toys_and_it_needs_to/

The first few times she took my bullet vibrator, I didn't want to shame her or make her feel guilty about the sex part, just wanted her to know how I felt the stealing part was totally wrong. But now, after five or six instances of this, I am angry about both the stealing, the crossing of personal boundaries, the disrespect, AND the grossness of sharing sex toys with my child (!!!!).

I am unsure how to handle it from here. DD(13) first took my bullet maybe 2 years ago? Once, she stole my bullet while I was on vacation and I spent the rest of the time having no orgasms-- I WAS ABSOLUTELY LIVID. I looked around the hotel room for probably an hour total over the three days I was on vacay and totally horny. The kids had their own hotel room, so it didn't make any sense. When we came home, she disappeared into the bathroom for ten minutes. I walked in and literally found her laying on the bathroom floor using my vibrator! That was eighteen months ago and I just caught her with my bullet AGAIN tonight (she thought I went to sleep early with a book) and I am completely at my wits' end. She comes into my room, goes into my drawers and pouches, helps herself to what she wants.

I've tried having conversation about it in a kind, neutral tone; teaching about boundaries and the ethics of stealing, reminding that personal items are personal items and not to be shared, praying for self-control, yelling, scolding, nothing works! When I ask her why she does it, she says, because she doesn't respect me (whereas, I see this as a problem of her not respecting herself.) PLEASE HELP ME. I'm ready to go all Dr. Phil on her and remove everything but the bed, a desk, a chair, and five outfits from her room. I don't know what else is left to do. I have never so much as gone into someone's backpack to take a pencil, or into someone's purse to take tick tacs-- nothing.

(And please do not tell me to buy her her own toy. I am not interested in buying an 8th grader anything of the sort-- if she were 17, it might be different-- she doesn't have enough experience to know what's private and what's not right now, and I definitely don't feel like I can trust her with anything, not even a laptop or phone.)
August 15, 2021
Jesus Christ lady, just get another bullet vibrator! They're not that expensive! Also, super gross and unnecessary detail to add about how she was "totally horny" on vacation, and about her kid on the bathroom floor. Do these people not realize how this sounds?
August 15, 2021
cambion, better yet, ghost or scorpion chilis. of course she might need an ER after that

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

August 15, 2021
She doesn't respect her mahm because of the gentle discipline.

I agree, throw the vibrator out. Put a lock on her bedroom door and at least one more for a chest of drawers. Then she can buy whatever she wants and keep it on lock down. We all know this brat takes money anytime she wants. And teach the brat consequences.

Adults don't need to hear that someone is horny and as a result uses sex toys. Why else would you use them?

And using someone else's sex toys is beyond gross. This brat seems to be gross.
August 16, 2021
My god that is disgusting. That's what happens when a brat grows up talking about feelings and boundaries instead of receiving actual punishment. I wouldn't respect one of these doormat martyr moos either.
August 16, 2021
"No one likes my undisciplined brat!" Looks like the family isn't buying the label excuse.

Idiot
I just found out today why my siblings have been so cold to me and blatantly ignoring me/messages or not inviting or coming to events has been partially because they're still friends with my ex abuser, and mostly because my toddler is "overwhelming because I don't discipline him". He is developmentally delayed and pending an autism diagnosis, attends regular therapy and has an adjustment disorder. He also survived what my ex put us through. Yes, he has meltdowns and yes, he does throw things/scream/hit but he has grown SO much in therapy that over 95% of the time I bet my liver it's in retaliation to one of his many cousins either hitting him, spitting on him, kicking him, calling him a baby for wearing diapers still, or taking things from him. My siblings either don't see or ignore their own children bullying my son and lash out at him verbally (once physically - I cut contact with no regrets) for defending himself or acting out out of fear. It breaks my fucking heart. Today he ran up to his cousin to tell them good morning and asked their permission to give them a hug and they smacked him and screamed that he touched them. My parents and my husband (not his bio dad but stepped up to be his dad) are the only people who treat him like a human being and understand that spanking is not a healthy means of discipline. I just want people to give him a chance. Yeah, he's high energy, but he's so kind and caring and attentive, he asks if crying kids are okay and asks if they need space or a bandaid, he asks me if I'm his friend because he's lonely. I'm just a mixture of heartbroken and angry and sad and hurt. He's a human being too.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/p59x7u/no_one_likes_my_neurodivergent_child/

As an aside, I'd be spamming if I posted all the moos whining over the weekend about their parents' dissatisfaction with moos' failure to administer discipline. The parents are ALWAYS wrong because they're old.
August 16, 2021
The sex toy woman wrote that her kid started doing this when she was 11 years old. She seems hyper-sexualized at a very young age. I would be taking a hard look at who is around her and whether Moo has a fuck buddy who is molesting this kid.

Moo better be considering this too, instead of posting shit on the web.
August 16, 2021
What in the fuck is an "adjustment disorder?" That sounds like a load of crap if I've ever heard one. And if the kid doesn't have an official diagnosis, I'm guessing it was Moo who decided her child's shite behavior is caused by a made-up disorder and not her awful parenting. Just cut out the middleman who went to college to learn how to diagnose shit properly and just make the diagnosis yourself! eye rolling smiley

Awtards needs discipline too! Their condition (if it's real and not a Dr. Moo Google-assisted diagnosis) is not an excuse to not set boundaries with them or punish them, contrary to what most Moos of awtards seem to think. Gentle discipline doesn't work with regular kids and it sure as hell won't work with a child whose head is already a fucked up mess, so I would think spanking would be the only effective means of punishment for this kind of a brat.

However, it sounds like the child relatives with whom the awtard is in contact are assholes too. Why does Moo want to subject her kid to brats that scream at him and hit him just because he's there? It seems like the logical solution is to not be in contact with these family members, both because they don't like being around the screechtard and because their kids are mean to the tard too. But if anyone doesn't know how to take a hint, it's a breeder. And the famblee remained friends with Moo's abusive ex-partner too! That's swell! So what benefit is Moo getting out of being around any of these fuckers in the first place?
August 16, 2021
She is an idiot for letting her toadler be around these bullies and her asshole siblings. Quit being a heartbroken victim and keep your kid safe. How does leaving her ex help when her siblings and their brats are just as bad? I'd fully expect a toadler boy at that age to be in diapers, especially since he has delays.

I find myself questioning the "pending" autism diagnosis and the age of this boy. Toadlers in general aren't typically kind and caring because they aren't developmentally there yet.
August 17, 2021
I just learned that dudes pretending to be bad at household chores is a thing! I read yet another post about dud household incompetence, and one of the responses gave it a name: weaponized incompetence. I didn't turn up but a handful of results in a google search.

https://metro.co.uk/2017/11/01/male-incompetence-is-a-subtle-form-of-misogyny-7046248/

These men are able to feed themselves and wash clothes while they are single, but it becomes the woman's job once they sprog and they suddenly don't know how or they sandbag it in order to discourage moomy from asking.

I expect many duds kept this a secret until moo was well and truly locked in.
August 17, 2021
Sounds about right. After reading so many things on BreakingMom about men who are completely useless at doing chores, I knew there was no way that many men could be so domestically handicapped. When they're single and still trying to bag someone, they sure know how to clean up their place so it's not a total hovel, cook their own food (possibly even cooking for their dates), do their own laundry, properly shop for groceries and generally take care of themselves, save for a handful of true momma's boys who still need Mommy to do everything short of wiping their asses.

But once they've got a partner reeled in like a big fat catfish, they think they no longer have to impress them by being self-sufficient because it's now the woman's job to be the domestic slave and they can retire from such non-manly things as sweeping and doing dishes! eye rolling smiley

So when their Moo-wives start nagging them to pull their weight with the household duties and/or childcare, they will simply do everything terribly on purpose so that Moo will NEVER ask them to do it again. Sometimes they screw it up badly enough that it not only has to be redone, but it creates even more work for Moo than if she had just done it herself.

It's a juvenile tactic that happens to work because a lot of men absolutely do not give a fuck if they live in complete squalor, whereas a lot of women often do. Like honestly, all my guy friends in my old dorm were great dudes, but holy fuck they lived like absolute pigs. I'm talking dishes not being washed for weeks, fruit flies in the sink, doing laundry at home once a semester, underwear so nasty it stands up by itself, various infestations, garbage not being taken ten feet to the trash room for weeks, you get the idea. Major slobs! Moos will go nuts living in such pigsties and they just do chores because they know if they don't do them, they won't get done.

Intentional incompetence is a good way to get out of being expected to do shit. One line they like to lean on regarding chores is telling their Moo-wives "you're so much better at it," or the childcare variant, "S/He likes you more." It sounds like a compliment on the surface, but it's simple laziness underneath.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login