Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breakingmom Tales: Or A Collection of Stupidity & Dumb Choices

Posted by twocents 
Re: Breakingmom Tales: Or A Collection of Stupidity & Dumb Choices
October 01, 2021
Moo wonders why her husband hasn't connected with their almost one-year-old after he said he didn't want the kid and told her to get an abortion. Whatever can she do to make him love their precious sperm n' egg omelet they made together? eye rolling smiley

Looks like she was banking on a He'll Love It When It Gets HereTM moment that never came. She had every right to not abort if she wanted the loaf and the father didn't, but the father also has every right to not give a fuck about the child he never wanted and that's a chance Moo took when she decided to not abort a half-wanted child. Dumbass.

It's possible Duh might just hate babies, but will connect with the kid more when it's older. I know that's not all that uncommon. But he may also never care about the kid because he didn't want it to begin with. Don't fucking breed with people who don't want kids if you're going to be mad when they don't magically melt at the sight of the spawn they created!

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/pz14x5/my_husband_never_wanted_our_child_i_thought_this/

I knew this throughout my pregnancy. I thought once our child was here, a tiny human we made together, his attitude would change. There’s still a big disconnect and I’m lost. I love him but it hasn’t been a happy marriage always. It’s an unconventional marriage. He wanted me to have an abortion but I refused. I wanted this baby and it shouldn’t just be his decision (or mine) but I knew he wanted a child eventually. Or so he said.

He’s the sole provider and because of that everything I buy for our baby I feel guilty deep down. Has anyone else’s partner taken a long time to connect with their child? What can I do to foster love between us? Or tried therapy to address this type of issue? Please don’t judge me. I can’t talk openly about this with anyone close to me because I’m so ashamed. What my family knows is what I post. I don’t go into detail and what I do post are “happy moments”. Maybe that’s wrong.
October 01, 2021
About giving your kids a better life: One of the most common mistakes parents make is they give the kid what they wanted but didn't have (or something they liked about their childhood). Very often this is not what the kid wants. In fact the kid might want the exact thing the parent does not like. What the parent should do, other than be a loving and competent parent, is listen to what the kid is telling them about what it likes and wants. If it is not something harmful to the kid or others let them have it. This is how to end up with an adult who does not resent you. I can't believe so few parents figure this out.
October 03, 2021
Another moron who didn't think she could get pregnant (again) and cried in sadness upon learning that she is in pig a third time and is asking her fellow heifers to tell her what's good about having three kids.

This is like having someone tell you that a good thing about cancer and chemo is weight loss. NEVER assume you can't get pregnant if you still have all your parts intact. This is a fairly new thread, so not many comments yet, but I can't wait to see what delusional horse shit these Moos spoon feed one another in an effort to convince themselves that more kids are wonderful.

Of course no mention of termination, which would be the SMART thing to do if she truly does not want more than two kids. But if she was smart, she wouldn't have put so much stock in presumed infertility to protect her from getting knocked up again. People who truly don't want to be pregnant will take measures to prevent it, not just relying on fertility that may or may not work. Doesn't matter what anyone tells her, if she truly does not want this child, no one will be able to convince her that the third child is a good thing and she will likely resent the kid for making her start parenting with an infant all over again.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/q07gmq/pregnant_againtell_me_3_kids_wont_suck/

Just found out I'm pregnant with the third one. I was pretty sure I couldn't get pregnant again, so I had built this whole narrative in my head of how great life with 2 would be. And I had all these plans. We could go on trips. We'll be done with daycare in 2 years. Everything!

Now we're starting over. I sobbed when I got the positive today. I dont want to rob my other 2 of opportunities or love. So moms of 3, tell me the good parts!
October 03, 2021
Cambion
I love that crap. So how would someone know they could provide their child with a better life than what they themselves had? You can't guarantee that.

I bet lots of teens blurt it out at one time or another and that makes sense, since they are still children. But once reality throws them some adult curve balls you'd think they'd wise up. I think it is the same delusion that convinces people to marry each other even if one wants kids and the other doesn't and be shocked when it goes sideways. Or he/she will love it once it gets here and be surprised when their spouse leaves them. Or having brats is one Kodak moment after another yet all they experience is screaming, crying, piss, crap, puke and a lack of sleep and then one nasty life stage after another. Oh pikachu! Or maybe some people are just destined to have the constant pikachu face because they refuse to learn from the mistakes of others and have to learn everything the hard way?
October 04, 2021
Just another reason I should have used another title. There are schadenfreude and stupid breeding all over some reddits. This is from 'Justnomil'... why the blue fuck can't they figure this out before they get creampied in pig. These morons can't figure out that daddy will have visitation rights. So then they get whining rights and the hand wringing over what a lousy duh...

update from previous post (please read previous post if you haven't already* After confronting MIL and husband to move out...

This morning MIL was moving her stuff out and for some reason my husband came home.. he was just sitting on the bed relaxing like nothing was wrong. I asked him to get out... He said no...then he said I'm not his mom and can't tell him what to do... His mom came in the room and told him they should leave... He said "no" again..

I replied , "you said you wouldn't listen to me because I'm not your mom... Well listen to your mommy"..

I left the room and yes I did make slick remarks..but I never yelled, cursed or called anyone out their name. But he got up infuriated and said he was going to "choke the sh*t out of me'... I didn't think he would actually do so.. but yes, he ran towards me while I'm 5 months pregnant and proceeded to put both of his hands around my neck and choke me. His mother got in the middle and pushed him off me..

I called the police and the MIL was in the background defending her son the whole time. The police asked me does he have any weapons and I replied "yes, he has a gun and has a concealed carry permit"... She was in the background yelling "he does not have any weapons!!!" Which was a lie.

They ended up leaving and giving a false statement to the police saying he did not choke me. I was transported to the E.R via paramedic where the doctor checked on the baby .. baby was fine.

On the paperwork received from the hospital I was diagnosed with:"Other specified injury of muscle, and tendon at neck level"

I intend on pressing charges. I can't believe this is my life ... All because I stood up for myself , brought up how they take advantage of me and made fun of their codependent behavior.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

A laugh can be a very powerful thing. Sometimes in life it's the only weapon we have. Roger Rabbit

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

October 04, 2021
And of course she's pregnant. Because they are always pregnant.
October 05, 2021
twocents
I called the police and the MIL was in the background defending her son the whole time. The police asked me does he have any weapons and I replied "yes, he has a gun and has a concealed carry permit"... She was in the background yelling "he does not have any weapons!!!" Which was a lie.

I really hope she has figured out that MIL is never going to side with her no matter what. If she can't deal with the situation now just imagine how much worse it will be once the blessed event arrives.
October 05, 2021
bell, 98% of these assholes with inlaws and sperm donors like this are knocked up or have several kids... always. then they are really chained to these people

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

A laugh can be a very powerful thing. Sometimes in life it's the only weapon we have. Roger Rabbit

October 06, 2021
So how does she plan on pressing charges if the guy lied to the cops and said he didn't touch her and there are no witnesses willing to tell the truth? The guy's mommy is gonna side with him, so that's two people's word against hers and I'm sure some women have choked themselves on purpose in order to accuse a spouse of domestic violence. There is no proof that he put his hands on her, so her delightful husband and his peach of a momma are probably just going to paint her as a hysterical psycho if she tries to pursue legal recourse. I wouldn't be surprised if they try to get her kid taken away too in order to punish her for calling the police.
October 06, 2021
bell, I think that advice is the hangover from the patriarchal mindset of a number of people, especially males. They can prance off for a weekend or longer and leave the woman at home with the fuck trophies, but if the woman does the same thing?? OMG, SHE'S ABANDONED HER CHILDREN!!!

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

October 09, 2021
Moo waxing poetic about how her friend "best" the motherhood system by baby-trapping a man, claiming it was an accident and is living the good life as an intentional single mother because "men are useless." I guess this sounds like a dream come true because the author (and others in the comments) is in a shitty marriage with an incompetent man-baby.

While I'm glad to see some of the Moos in the comments calling out the friend's reproductive coercion, the only reason this shit turned out in her favor is because she has a job that pays well and gets a big fat child support check from the trapped Duh. She could have gone to a sperm bank, but she wanted to rope someone in to be a father figure to the kid and pay for said child too. Good luck being able to travel all over with your kid and afford household help on a Wendy's wage.

Moo didn't beat the game, she was just a selfish cunt who ruined someone else's life to feed her selfish desires. I mean good for her for having a life plan figured out, but it should not have been at the expense of pretending to love someone in order to collect child support from him.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/q4oeu7/im_not_sure_whether_my_friend_is_a_psychopath_or/

This is going to be a weird post. Apologies. It's also a throaway because this story is so weird.

I have an old friend. We have known each other since primary school and are in our early 30s now. When we were in our early 20s, she was fully focused on her education, grinding through college and law school, whilst I had just started dating my now-husband and abandoned my plans to go to grad school in order to move across the country with him after my undergrad degree.

In our early twenties, my friend used to say she wanted kids when she was 24, because that would be when she was done with law school and basically just fit into her life plan the best. Simultaneously, she'd also say she never wanted to marry, because men are useless. I teased her about it, saying those two ideas don't exactly align. She'd laugh it off. A her graduation date approached, she stopped mentioning her plans to have a kid, except for as a joke. I didn't think she meant it. She was dating someone, but it wasn't exactly serious. He was a med student, nice enough, but even back then, I didn't get the impression she was in love with him.

Two weeks after her graduation, she told me that she had accidentally got pregnant. I was shocked. Her boyfriend was completely shocked too, had the mad idea to propose to her, she said no, they broke up. She kept the baby and gave birth to her beautiful son.

I thought she was mad. Accidental pregnancy, 24 years old, rejected the father who was about to become a doctor. I was dating my now-husband and I would have JUMPED at the chance to marry him. I thought she had lost it. A single mum, working full-time at a law firm, her mother helping with childcare. The stress of it all. She barely slept for the first year.

Well. But here we are now. We're both 32. She is making bank as a lawyer. Her son is perfect. The dad is a weekend dad with minimal visitation, but there is zero resentment on her side. She's rich and gorgeous and single and oh-so-carefree. She travels with her son constantly, she makes enough money to afford household help. They are gloriously happy.

Meanwhile, my husband is useless. I have two kids under four, he doesn't do anything. I collect his dirty boxers off the floor. Every night is either an argument or tense silence. I hate it. I'm overworked. I abandoned my education for him. I see no way out. He pesters for sex, but doesn't even seem to be attracted to my post-baby body. You know it all.

Yesterday, I was at a dinner her mum hosted. My friend's sister was there, as well. The sister is in the same boat as me, right down to the useless husband. The sister and I got drunk, and at some point, I said something like "I really don't know how we ended up here. When I was 25, I thought she (my friend) would be the fuck-up, but now I feel like I hate my life and she has got it all. That accident (meaning the pregnancy) was a blessing. I wish I could have had my kids like that."

Her sister turned to me and just dead-panned: "Wait, you really believe that was an accident?"

Turns out, my friend got pregnant on purpose, with the plan to be a single mum. She planned it all- the career, the single motherhood, right down to her having chosen a particular type of man who she knew wouldn't fight for parental rights too much as her 'boyfriend' for the relevant time period around her graduation. Her mum was in on it and agreed to provide childcare for the first year beforehand. I honestly don't know how I didn't see it before. It makes perfect sense.

My friend grew up with a useless dad. Her sister believes she basically realised that men ain't shit and decided to be alone.

I honestly don't know what to think. On the one hand, it's psychopathic. She basically babytrapped a man without the actual trapping portion of it. She took out her IUD without his knowledge and continues to pretend the pregnancy was an accident towards him. It's morally reprehensible. On the other hand, I feel FURIOUS with myself. When I was 24, I believed ALL of my now-husband's bullshit about equality in a marriage and how he couldn't wait to be an active dad. Now I'm stuck here in a loveless, horrible marriage, washing his dirty boxers and being used for sex I don't like. At the same age, my friend was planning to game the fucking system. Got her ducks in a row, her education lined up, and found the sort of guy who would be a decent weekend dad, hand over a hefty child support payment, and never fight for more. SHE LITERALLY CHOSE HIM OVER ANOTHER MED STUDENT ON THE BASIS OF HIS SPECIALTY BEING HIGHER-PAYING. Planning for that child support. She faked the entire relationship- never loved him.

SHE WON. That's what fucks me up. She did something fucked-up, and she beat the game. I played to the rules, and I lost. It's so fucked up.
October 10, 2021
While I don't agree with what her frienemy (?) did at least she can afford the chuld and it sounds as if her, her ex and the chuld are happy. I would guess she didn't go for a sperm donor because there would be no back up duhd and also she likely wanted high IQ sperm. I do think her manipulation is abhorrent.

But there are shit tons of examples of couples being in "lurv" and doing really stoopid stuff. Overlooking all the terrible qualities in their spouse. Thinking another baybee will make things better. See all of breakingmom for examples. And everyone loses in this examples, not just the famblees but sometime the taxpayers who end up supporting this inanity.

But her friend is stoopid and jealous as hell and it sounds as if her entire famblee is suffering.
This is obvious when she thought her lawyer friend was stoopid for getting pregnant as soon as she graduated law school at 24. If it is affordable having brats at around 24 sounds pretty optimal for egg quality and she purposely waited until she had graduated law school. And being a lawyer means that even if she is a corporate lawyer she knows lots of divorce lawyers who specialize in chuld custody. She also knew exactly how to cover her ass legally with the reproductive coercion.

Perhaps jealous moo could have also built her career before marrying so that she could stand on her own two feet? Since she seems very jealous of the nice things lawyer friend has perhaps she could have also found a lucrative career path? It isn't a zero sum game moo, your lawyer friend didn't take the last lucrative job on the planet.
October 10, 2021

It isn't a zero sum game moo, your lawyer friend didn't take the last lucrative job on the planet.

Word.

Spare me the sanctimony:

She did something fucked-up, and she beat the game. I played to the rules, and I lost. It's so fucked up.

Um, what? Which rules are those? Get married young to the first guy who asks you? Not a good plan. Have kids immediately? Not a good plan either.

Deciding to bring someone in your life should be one of the most important decisions you make. That means choosing wisely, and likely not when you are 24. Nobody forced this woman to marry this dude and crank out two kids. She would have been better off waiting until she was 30 and finding a way to support herself.

My rule always was, have a life plan and a financial plan outside of marriage. Make sure you can support yourself. That way, if you happen to end up in a bad marriage (because some people can hide what they are and/or change after marriage) you have the financial means to leave and you don't have to stay with an asshole. Or you don't have to stay with that person because you foolishly cranked out brats and you'll traumatize them.
October 10, 2021
Must be Moo got a lot of shit for her post because it looks like the original post and all the author's comments are gone. Preserved here for the internet's viewing pleasure!

Yeah I'd love to know what the rules of breeding are too. Marrying the first man to show you a sliver of attention and breeding with him? A lot of these women do zero quality control when it comes to mates or they stay with useless man-babies because they get pregnant by them. But some of them are so damn scared of being alone or waiting too long to have kids that they stay with shitbag men and keep unwanted pregnancies. Then they fantasize about how much they want to live alone in a cabin in the woods because they can't stand their husbands and children.

Boy, this one sounds like it has a bright future for sure. Kid is four years old and smears the contents of its diaper on itself and everything around it and has been doing so for two years (still in shitrags at four is a good sign). Moo starts putting the kid into pajamas that are impossible to get out of by oneself that are specially made for tard children), but then learns the kid has been eating the plaster off its bedroom windows, down to the metal grate.

Well at least she won't have to save for college with this one. Apparently she can't get the kid diagnosed with autism until it's six years old and the window can't be repaired because the kid is a dumbass and will chow down on the repairs. Maybe patch the damage and then cover it in a generous coat of ghost pepper sauce so the kid gets a mouthful of fire with every bite. It will stop the window gnawing, but if the kid is really a tard, it will just focus its dumbassery on a new target like eating the couch cushions.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/q5gi7f/at_my_wits_end/

So just some background. My daughter is 4 and since she was two she learned she could get out of her clothes. So she did… often. And would play in her messy diapers. Rubbing it on walls and herself. Really just anywhere. We have combatted it for TWO years, rewarding her for not doing it, punishing her when she did, sticker chart, anything you name it I’ve probably tried it. I finally broke down and bought pjs that she CANT get out of. (They are made for kids with special needs) but now a new problem has arisen.

And this is where I have no clue what to do. We have windows framed with drywall (?) basically it’s plaster over a metal grate thing to hold it in place on the window sill. Well my daughter has EATEN down to the metal grate. I didn’t even know she was doing it because it is behind the curtains in her room and I never look there. I noticed she had drywall plaster under her fingernails and couldn’t find where it came from until I looked at the window frame. When she was playing in her diapers I took her to her Ped and they suggested more sensory play. So we implemented that. Nothing came of it. It just continued. I suggested we get her evaluated for autism, assuming if it was sensory related symptoms that could be a cause of it. And they told me no that I couldn’t get her tested until she’s 6.

So I just have no clue what to do. I’m gonna have to patch the window and repaint. But how do I even keep her away from it?? Like it’s in her room. And it’s a window so I can’t “take it away” lol.
October 11, 2021
These womben are shallow and dumb, and are gonna/are getting what they deserve.
October 12, 2021
Moo provokes a bad driver (with her sprog in the car) by flipping him off and complains when he brake checks her twice for it. She wanted him to know that she might be just an everyday mommy, but she's gonna tell him loud and clear what a hunk of dog shit he is because she's a tough momma bear who don't take no shit laying down! eye rolling smiley

I never make gestures at bad drivers - I think I've only honked at someone once in my life and that's it. Sure, sometimes people are just in outer space mentally and do dumb shit on the road because they're not paying attention, but you never know who is a complete fucking nutcase that will follow you home and shoot you in your driveway. Was there not a story earlier this year of a breeder pissing off a shitty driver that proceeded to shoot their breedermobile and kill their kid in the backseat?

Do. Not. Provoke. Crazies. Especially on the road. If anything at all had happened to Moo and her kid after she switched lanes, it would have been her fault because she escalated what the other driver started. I guess she thinks being a sleepless mommy with a semi-fresh loaf excuses her behavior or something.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/q608u5/road_rage_dude_almost_killed_us/

My older daughter was invited to a sleepover at a friend’s house last night since there’s no school today. This is my first kid-free/ no work day since pre-pandemic. I said yes, despite the 20 minute drive to drop off/ pick up because this was my daughter’s BFF until she moved this summer.

This morning, I pick her up and on the highway on the way home I’m in the left lane because traffic is heavy and both lanes are pretty much full of cars. I always keep a conservative following distance after a (no-injury but was without a car for a month) accident 15 years ago.

I’m going just slightly above the speed limit and some jerk in a red pickup starts riding my bumper, literally less than a car length back. So there’s a decent gap in front of me, but I’m keeping up with traffic. I get over to the right lane as soon as it’s safe (probably took 90 seconds because traffic). I flip him the bird while still looking straight ahead (no eye contact, eyes on road) as he passes because while I’m a mild mannered suburban mom, I wanted to let him know that it’s not cool to ride someone’s bumper. Unsafe. Uncool.

Jerk proceeds to cut me off and brake check me. I’m living on minimal sleep with a six month old baby who is up 4 times in the night. If it weren’t for my defensive driving skills and cautious following distance, we would have been in a major accident. I lay on the horn to warn the car behind me. We’re so lucky we weren’t in a crash. My adrenaline peaked and the asshole brake checked me again but I was at a very safe following distance and didn’t have to honk. I pulled my speed back below the speed limit and my exit was about a mile later so I got us to her childcare program safely.

I’m still shaken. Maybe I shouldn’t have flipped the bird? I have to admit I’ve done a no-eye-contact middle finger to bad drivers dozens of times. It seems like most tailgaters are distracted drivers not homicidal maniacs. But this time it almost got us killed.

I don’t drive a lot lately (15 minutes to and from work and an occasional errand). I’m pretty shaken and don’t really want to go on the highway for awhile.
October 12, 2021

Do. Not. Provoke. Crazies.

And I'll add to that, stay the fuck out of the fast lane if you are a clueless Moo and are determined to go "just above the speed limit." Nobody made you the speed limit police, Moo.

The fast lane is for people who want to go way over the speed limit. I am not in the fast lane very often but my rule in general is, if anyone wants to go faster than I do, I get out of the fast lane and let them by. That means if you are going 15 over the speed limit in the fast lane and someone else wants to go 25 over, get out of the lane.
October 12, 2021
There are quite a few examples of moos who ride with brats in tow and act like children in front of their brats on BM. When their own kid is behind them in a car and then speeds around them and flips them off hope they remember what a good example they were!

There has been an escalation of violence since COVID. People may want to be careful behind the wheel.
October 14, 2021
Useless Duh doesn't lift a finger to help raise his own kid, but decides that 18 months after the first kid was born, it's time to have another one. Oh, but he intends to start his own business and expects Moo to basically be a single parent for "4-7 years" while he does his business venture that he anticipates being super successful.

Moo says NOPE, no more babbies if the sprogs will be entirely her responsibility on top of all the other domestic shit and Duh starts making empty promises to convince her that he'll be better and will do his share of the shit work and also started making a bigger effort to handle their current kid, most likely in an attempt to fool her into thinking it'll be different juuuust until she gets in pig and then he can drop the act (it's in the comments from the author).

Glad Moo sees through the BS, meaning she has more sense than most of her peers. But I'm sure she'll still get pregnant because that's always how it goes. It's really easy for men to say they want a bazillion brats because they know they'll never have to take care of them. Moo will get pigged up and then bitch about how she's essentially a single parent. Commenters suggest being vigilant about birth control because the situation is ripe for an oops. Duh will probably just keep nagging and bitching in the hopes of wearing her down and reluctantly agreeing to get pregnant to shut him up and the moment she does, he can flounce off to whatever the fuck he does at work.

I'd just love to know what Duh's new business venture is that will be in huge demand in the near future and will stay that way for the better part of a decade. People who say shit like that often have no business sense whatsoever.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/q7o95r/so_annoyed_at_my_husband_he_wants_me_to_keep/

I had our first baby 18 months ago right at the beginning of the pandemic. Like everyone else, I had a really hard time. The first 6 weeks I was 100% on my own bc my husband was continuing to work. After the first 6 weeks he joined me on leave, but instead of helping, he picked up side hustles and kept working. That’s great money wise…but we weren’t hurting financially, and I was miserable.

Fast forward, we decided to keep our son home for the first 15 months out of fear of COVID. We were very blessed to have that option. We would still work our full time jobs while watching him/maintaining chores, all split 50/50. Except, jk, that all went out the door after my first week returning to virtual work. I worked the last year, run down in my overworked job doing full chores and as primary parent rarely getting any relief. I finally pitched a fit and said our son had to go to daycare, they follow CDC guidelines for safety, but I literally can’t take it anymore. My husband argued so I told him fine, I’m going back to the office, if you feel so passionately, you stay home and juggle but I won’t be here. Shockingly, after 1 day, he agreed to daycare

Since all this, my mental health has improved, my work/life balance has improved, I feel like me again.

Now he’s decided he wants another baby. BUT, he’s taken a new role at a startup where he can build something from the ground up and “be successful with some notoriety” and expects it will be very demand for the next 4-7 years. Fine. You want a high demanding job and more kids, then something has got to give. I can’t be working full time and be primary parent to a baby and toddler. I want someone to help do the yard, or some basic house chores, bc neither of us will have capacity. “No” he says. He will handle yard work, I will handle my full time job, the house and chores, and babies. I don’t need help according to him, and he’ll just join family stuff as he has time but I will need to be primary parent for 4-7 years.

I told him we’re at an impasse but I think we’re one and done. I won’t be having more kids if this is what it looks like. He’s mad now bc he’s always wanted 4-5 kids but motherfucker, why? You don’t plan to be around.

Just had to put this somewhere and vent.
October 14, 2021
This does stink for moo but duh is at a start up and those are notorious for long assed working hours. Moo knew this but choose to inpig anyways. If she has any sense she will stick to her guns.
October 15, 2021
Moos discuss their "worst mom" moments. What they call their worst moments sounds like boundary setting and discipline to me in a lot of cases, though usually as the result of being pushed to their limits physically and mentally. No wonder they all have horrible children and husbands - they think that firm parenting makes them terrible people!

There is nothing wrong with slapping your kid in the mouth for calling you a "fucking bitch" to your face - you're gonna use your mouth to abuse people, you're gonna get that mouth smacked. There is nothing wrong with forcing clothes on an asshole toddler who refuses to get dressed for daycare because she can't deal with being unable to wear her favorite outfit. There is nothing wrong with forcing a kid in potty training to clean up the pile of shit he leaves on the floor instead of using the toilet because it will make him less likely to do it again.

I bet if they had more "worst mom" moments, their kids wouldn't be so awful.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/q89sc1/your_worst_mom_moment/

Do you have a “worst Mom” moment you can share? I feel like such a crappy Mom. I feel like I’m screwing my kids up. I feel like I’m the only person I know who has lashed out at their kids. I think may have shared this on here before but I’m not sure. My “worst mom” moment was when my kids at the time (3 & 6) were fighting and my oldest shoved my 3 year old onto the ground. They had been fighting for weeks and I was at my breaking point at the time and turned around and shoved my 6 year old and he fell on the ground. What kind of mother am I? Who pushes their kid? What is wrong with me. I also once smacked his mouth when he was 3 or 4 because he called me a “f*** b****” I feel like my kids should be taken away from me. I’m horrible. I guess I’m just looking to see if anyone else has a “worst Mom moment” they want to share or if I truly am just the worst.

Sorry for the long ramble I feel so alone. I just want to die. I feel like my kids deserve so much better than me.
October 16, 2021
I wonder where the kid learned to say "fucking bitch"? Probably inside his own home! Hell he's only three! Maybe moo should start with watching her language and behavior around her kids.
October 16, 2021
Facts!

This is Breaking Mawm after all. She probably bred with a guy who calls her that every day and treats her with disrespect and the kids are picking up on that.

And where is the dud when this is all happening? Why isn’t he stepping up to parent these little monsters?

Probably playing video games.
October 16, 2021
Yup, kids don't just magically learn that shit on their own. I swore at everyone until I was five or six and it was 100 percent because my mother would constantly swear at and in front of me. Oh, but when someone told her I was cussing like a sailor, she'd get all huffy because she had no idea where I learned to talk like that. eye rolling smiley

Second-hand story. First and only child/goldenpenis/first grandson combo and the whole fam damily thinks the sun rises and sets out of the kid's ass and he can do no wrong. When the kid was a toddler, he talked like a retard as kids are wont to do when learning how to figure language out. Only instead of correcting his mispronunciation, his parents and grandparents just acknowledge that that is the new word for the item in question, effectively allowing the kid to make up and speak in his own language that no one else understood.

I can kind of understand how this feels because my family would occasionally pepper their English with Polish/Russian/Ukrainian words and it sounded like the gibberish of a stroke victim (seriously no one in my family can agree on our ancestry).

Kid is now five years old and still talks like a retard because no one has ever taught him that the way he speaks is wrong because he's a perfect angel. Attempts by pre-school/daycare teachers to discuss the issue resulted in bitchy social media rants. Welp, now the perfect little dumpling is in real school and because talking in imaginary herpderp-ese is causing him major issues in class, he now has to unlearn years of nonsense talk and will probably need speech therapy to learn to not talk like a special needs child.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/q8umme/what_did_you_possibly_expect_to_happen/

I'm biting my tongue to not say I told you so in person and hoping that writing here helps.

I have friends with a son that tuned 5 last spring. The son is an only child of only children and the first grandchild on both sides. From the second he was born he could do no wrong. Everything he touched was golden, every moment was precious and adorable. They especially loved when he started talking and mashing up words, as toddlers do. Except that they NEVER moved beyond that.

If he called a table a 'tamble', that was it, it was a tamble forever. Like, not just to mom or dad but to both of them AND the grandparents. So think for a second how many words a kids says incorrectly while they're learning sounds and you'll get an idea for how this child speaks. Stroller. Work. Supper. Dog. Apple. Milk. Purple. Spaceship. Shovel. So many words that this kid has basically invented his own language and all the people in his circle have reinforced it. When I last saw them I couldn't understand at least half of his nouns. It has been gently pointed out, by many, that this is not very useful for him. When his daycare teacher brought it up she was the subject of an angry Facebook rant. When his aunt expressed concern she was cold shouldered for months.

It is only now that he's started kindergarten that they're getting the faintest inkling that they've fucked up. He wasn't in school two weeks before the teacher had them in for a meeting to discuss his urgent need for intervention - she was assuming he was either hearing impaired, severely speech delayed, or some combination of both. So now this poor kid is getting used to a totally new environment while also unlearning several years worth of words.

I guess the moral of this story is to teach your kids a real language even if they're adorable and perfect.
October 17, 2021
And this is the entire problem with the golden child. Sooner or later he/she will learn they aren't perfect and the entire planet isn't going to worship them.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login