Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breakingmom Tales: Or A Collection of Stupidity & Dumb Choices

Posted by twocents 
Re: Breakingmom Tales: Or A Collection of Stupidity & Dumb Choices
September 08, 2022
I've heard similar crap before too. People who say they want to breed so that they can relive their childhoods. And why exactly is creating an entirely new human being a requirement for a trip down nostalgia alley? If I want to relive my childhood, I'll do it on my own.

I just relived some of my childhood last weekend playing Wave Race 64 for the first time in years. It was the first N64 game I owned as a kid and I still remembered how to do all the tricks and everything. At no point was my thought process anywhere in the same fucking universe as "I need to have a child to truly enjoy this experience again."

Childhood curiosity and wonderment are only fun when you are the child. When you're the adult having to listen to a child ask "why? why? why? why?" about every fucking thing, it gets old very quickly and it is not the same fun experience as when you were the one asking "why?" every five seconds.
September 08, 2022
Cambion
I've heard similar crap before too. People who say they want to breed so that they can relive their childhoods. And why exactly is creating an entirely new human being a requirement for a trip down nostalgia alley? If I want to relive my childhood, I'll do it on my own.

I just relived some of my childhood last weekend playing Wave Race 64 for the first time in years. It was the first N64 game I owned as a kid and I still remembered how to do all the tricks and everything. At no point was my thought process anywhere in the same fucking universe as "I need to have a child to truly enjoy this experience again."

Childhood curiosity and wonderment are only fun when you are the child. When you're the adult having to listen to a child ask "why? why? why? why?" about every fucking thing, it gets old very quickly and it is not the same fun experience as when you were the one asking "why?" every five seconds.

Exactly! As an adult you can relive your childhood at any time, selecting to experience only repeats of what you know to be enjoyable. No whining from a brat because the chocolate ice cream isn't in the correct colored container or whatever. And video games aplenty like Wave Race 64! Whatever rocks your boat.
September 10, 2022
Amen on the "reliving your childhood" thing. Those adults never thought to play some video games or build Lego projects or ride their bikes because they want to? They're that inhibited about what are acceptable hobbies? I feel sorry for them.

Signed,
Adult with a PS4 in the living room, a set of Playmobil and wind-ups by my desk, and a bookshelf packed solid with board games.
September 10, 2022
I think I did that why why crap. after a while my mom told me to shut the f .. up

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
September 13, 2022
Life's going great! Stable jobs, disposable income, good insurance, place to live, totally on our feet for the first time in our lives. What do we do next? Let's fuck it all up by having a baby on purpose!

I guess since the Moo birfed her first two brats under less than ideal circumstances (unplanned pregnasties, low-paying jobs, father didn't stick around with the first one, living with parents), she wants to "do it right" by having a planned child at a time when she can afford it. Because I guess the two she's got already are just chopped liver.

Bitch, be happy with what you've got, it's more than what a lot of people have. Why would you go and add another massive expense to a good life? Who is to say another child will make it better anyway? What if the loaf is born with some kind of deformity or illness? Life savings and insurance coverage can dry up real quick trying to tend to the basic needs of a sickly brat. Why can't they just focus on giving their existing kids better lives than what they were born into?

It just sounds like she's having a kid for very selfish reasons. "I want a baby because I can actually afford to have one now!" Really? That's your only reason? To flaunt your financial stability?

I'd also love to know if this was discussed with the husband before she made her big announcement. Is he on board with the intentional babby? She says "we are going to try for a baby," but she also says "I want to get pregnant." I wonder if she's just got baby rabies and she already made the decision unilaterally and intends to chalk it up to another "accident" if she does get pregnant.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/xce98u/were_trying_for_a_baby/

I just wanted to say it - we are actually trying for a baby.

I was a (older) teen mom with my first, 19 years old. I had nothing, I had just graduated high school - no plans for college or secondary at all. my sons dad & I were not together bc we were basically kids ourselves, I bounced around living all over, did a lot of shit for money.. I struggled hard but I did make it on my own until I met my now husband at 23.

My second was with my now husband before we got married, I was 25 & he was 30 when I had her. We didn’t plan her, we also didn’t prevent her. We barely had anything but 2 shitty jobs and we lived with his mom. We were just irresponsible. We scraped by when she was a baby.

I’m now 29. My husband and I are married and have been since January. We have solid careers with steady income, a place of our own for years now that’s big enough for us all, 2 great cars, a new SUV with a 3rd row, great health insurance through his union, disposable income, just happiness.. our lives have taken a dramatic turn for the better in the last 4 years.

And we are going to actually try for a baby. On purpose. No accidents, no scrambling. I want to get pregnant. I just cannot even barely put the feeling into words. For the first time in my life, I am stable & secure.
September 13, 2022
stable. that is what she thinks

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
September 14, 2022
Cambion
Life's going great! Stable jobs, disposable income, good insurance, place to live, totally on our feet for the first time in our lives. What do we do next? Let's fuck it all up by having a baby on purpose!

Everything is great, so how can she self-sabotage it so that they return to a desperate state once again? At the very least, why not aggressively put back savings for 4-5 years then rethink another brat? What is the rush? They may find life is great as it is plus additional savings, no need to replicate again.

Stable jobs for less than a year...and I guarandamntee that new car is on an installment plan-so not yours for at least five years. What about saving for calledge/future for the two brats already in existence? And an emergency fund for emergencies? Or paying off the new car?

self-sabotaging moo
I’m now 29. My husband and I are married and have been since January. We have solid careers with steady income, a place of our own for years now that’s big enough for us all, 2 great cars, a new SUV with a 3rd row, great health insurance through his union, disposable income, just happiness.. our lives have taken a dramatic turn for the better in the last 4 years.

And we are going to actually try for a baby. On purpose. No accidents, no scrambling. I want to get pregnant. I just cannot even barely put the feeling into words. For the first time in my life, I am stable & secure.

What happens to this stability if the newly shat has a disability and all the sudden someone has to stay home permanently with it? Ever given this any thought? Can they do well on one income or will this mean it is struggle time again? Happens to people with more solid plans every day.
September 15, 2022
Apparently a message from the childfree sub-Reddit popped up in BreakingMoo saying that we should normalize telling loud toadlers in public to shut their pieholes and Moo asks how the other heifers would respond to someone telling their brat to STFU.

I'd personally never tell a brat to shut up to its face because I don't feel like getting into it with a crazy breeder bitch whipping out her "mama bear claws," but you can bet your bottom dollar I'm thinking it and hoping someone braver than me gives the brat five across the face, or maybe some awtard is triggered by baby screams and throws a shitfit at the Moo.

I bet it's all fine and good for the breeders to tell their own kids to shut up out of frustration with their damn noise, but dog forbid a stranger does it. I wonder how a breeder would react if you just got in their screeching kid's face and screamed back at the child? I also wonder how many of them would actually do what they claim they'd do if someone told their kids to shut up, like getting in the person's face, telling them off, and so on. Because there are a lot of wackos out there who will scream right back at them, start a fight, follow them to their car/house, or even pull a gun. People are fucking nuts and unless a btichy Moo can out-crazy them, they'd do well to keep their mouths shut if someone complains about their brat's bad behavior.

They better get used to it happening because people are becoming less and less tolerant of brat behavior, even behavior considered normal like crying and screaming.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/xd4b1y/notification_from_childfree_popped_up_on_here/

In the comments, the author says this:

Omg YES I do not trust those types at all (another user saying that people who hate kids just want to attack vulnerable people)!!!! Kids ARE the vulnerable and I wouldn't trust those ppl around the elderly or small animals either. I totally understand not wanting kids bc that's not the life they want but hating them??? That's weird as fuck

So because someone doesn't like kids, it means they are also not to be trusted around old people and animals. Just because you don't like someone doesn't make you a dangerous nutcase. Many of these Moos don't like their own kids, so by her logic, many of the members in that sub shouldn't be allowed near animals and old fucks because there are days they don't like their own kids.

This comment showcases a breeder attempting to make an argument and failing:

That poster must not get out much. Children exist all over the place. It's like getting mad at the wind. Does that poster yell at every tree that drops a leaf in their path? Do they scream at garbage trucks making noise? Do they attack a DJ at a club for playing a song they don't like?

Well see now honeybunch, here's the thing: The wind cannot be controlled. Leaves don't make noise when they fall off trees. Garbage trucks are inanimate objects that have no choice but to be loud. If a DJ plays a song someone doesn't like, they can just leave the club or wait it out because songs are usually only 3-4 minutes long anyway. These are all things that are beyond a person's control. However, a screeching brat can be controlled by its breeder handler - the breeder handler just often chooses not to do anything about their brats' squealing because "hurk durk, kids make noise, get over it durrrrrr!"
September 15, 2022
I get that this lady is probably just very happy and excited to finally be in a good place after years of struggling (which, to be fair, is self-imposed because it sounds like she didn't try very hard to not get pregnant), and that's great. But I don't think she has thought this decision through well enough, and it's not like her eggs are going to dry up any time soon. She's 29, why not sit on the third loaf decision for a few years like you said and see if she still wants one? Women can still conceive in their thirties, it's not like she's gonna be a barren senior citizen in 2-3 years.

And even if she does crap out a perfectly healthy loaf, who is gonna take care of it? Unless they can afford round-the-clock sitters or they plan to dump it in their parents' laps (or worse, they force their other kids to raise it), someone has to stay home and raise the kid until it's school-aged, or at least old enough to go to day care/pre-school. If one of them has to give up their job, all of a sudden they are down to a single income and a little of that financial stability slips away. Then all it takes is the other parent's employer downsizing or outsourcing for their sole source of income to go bye-bye and then they have to figure out how to afford new cars, insurance, bills and feeding three brats instead of two.

freya
Cambion

Everything is great, so how can she self-sabotage it so that they return to a desperate state once again? At the very least, why not aggressively put back savings for 4-5 years then rethink another brat? What is the rush? They may find life is great as it is plus additional savings, no need to replicate again.

Stable jobs for less than a year...and I guarandamntee that new car is on an installment plan-so not yours for at least five years. What about saving for calledge/future for the two brats already in existence? And an emergency fund for emergencies? Or paying off the new car?

self-sabotaging moo

What happens to this stability if the newly shat has a disability and all the sudden someone has to stay home permanently with it? Ever given this any thought? Can they do well on one income or will this mean it is struggle time again? Happens to people with more solid plans every day.
September 16, 2022
Cambion
I get that this lady is probably just very happy and excited to finally be in a good place after years of struggling (which, to be fair, is self-imposed because it sounds like she didn't try very hard to not get pregnant), and that's great. But I don't think she has thought this decision through well enough, and it's not like her eggs are going to dry up any time soon. She's 29, why not sit on the third loaf decision for a few years like you said and see if she still wants one? Women can still conceive in their thirties, it's not like she's gonna be a barren senior citizen in 2-3 years.

I'd like to think she might find it worthwhile to sit back and enjoy her life for a bit. Like you said, 2-3 years of doing this isn't going to make it a geriatric pignasty.
September 23, 2022
part of a long story reddit update... real piece of shit brood sow, the poster is the sister who won't bail or help the shit out

That's really my only consolation right now as like almost my whole life, she has the power to cause immense damage and still get out of it. Regardless, not all news are bad. I did hear because of her US criminal record she will not be allow to apply for a visa for 10 years. So she's stuck in Latin America with no home, actual money or a job. She's never held a job since we were kids and she's in her thirties.

Wish I had a more satisfactory report on this, but sadly there's no jail sentence.

Small edit: Also to clear something, my sister wasn't trying to terminate a pregnancy. She was trying to cause development damage to give birth to a special needs child. She would have had access to a monthly cheque for the rest of the child's life to cover their care and needs. Which I doubt she would use for that.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login