Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breakingmom Tales: Or A Collection of Stupidity & Dumb Choices

Posted by twocents 
Re: Breakingmom Tales: Or A Collection of Stupidity & Dumb Choices
August 25, 2023
r/stepparents is a gold mine of miserable people trying to one up each other with their kids.

https://www.reddit.com/r/stepparents/comments/160spjg/upset_about_husbands_work_trip/

Click me

Stepmoo
My husband voluntarily goes to several conferences each year - mainly to get CEU’s but also for a “free” vacation since the conferences are usually at the beach or some other fun location. For context, I’m in the same profession and there are many other ways to obtain CEU’s.

In the past, I’ve had to babysit his 3 children during said conferences. This year, I put my foot down and they are going to biomom’s house while he’s gone. Biomom has a past history of being lazy and bringing them back.

Last night, I reminded him that I was not babysitting during the conference - so if biomom dropped them back off here he would need to leave the conference. He got really upset, threatened divorce, accused me of not loving the kids etc. Am I a jerk for insisting this?

For further context, a friend of ours lost a child this week and I think he should stay home anyway and attend the funeral with me. This is one of our closest friends. In addition, my car is on its last leg and may die any moment (he’s a mechanic and can fix) and he’s headed to the beach.

I suppose I’m just bitter about the whole situation. Can anyone see this from my point of view?

He's only going to these conferences to get away from his kids and she knows it. She should do the same and go on these conferences to the beach several times each year and let the duh deal with his own kids. Watch what happens when she does hysterical laughter He'll rant and rave that she's not here to do the cunt work share the work of raising his kids.

He's threatening divorce? Good. Take him up on it. He's offering you a way out girl, so run for the hills and leave this shitshow behind.

So glad this won't ever be me.
August 25, 2023
Stepmoo

In the past, I’ve had to babysit his 3 children during said conferences. This year, I put my foot down and they are going to biomom’s house while he’s gone. Biomom has a past history of being lazy and bringing them back.

Last night, I reminded him that I was not babysitting during the conference - so if biomom dropped them back off here he would need to leave the conference. He got really upset, threatened divorce, accused me of not loving the kids etc. Am I a jerk for insisting this?

Had to babysit his 3 children?
threatened divorce?

I don't know if they've made "one of their own"TM yet but if not she needs to get the hell out of dodge.
Especially since he has gone nuclear on her by threatening divorce. Something tells me there is more to this company trip than just an escape. He seems to be very invested in going and not being disturbed.

She sounds like a bangmaid, even worse, she is a bangmaid that is also a breadwinner. What is she thinking?

Most single duhs are looking for a bangmaid as soon as they divorce. They also probably wonder why their new bangmaid goes from being sweet (when he is nice to her and spends time and effort on her) to being nasty (when he takes her for granted and starts treating her like a bangmaid and relies on her to do all the cunt work).
August 25, 2023
In r/Divorce:

Both went to dental school and have huge loans. She quits a $750K job to inpig and doesn't want to return to work. Makes an agreement to not work for two years with her husband and refused to go back to work after the two years were up. He is paying $10K a month for both of their student loans. She has over 600K in loans and cheated on her husband. He is trying to figure out how to divorce her and not be bled dry.

duh
Now we're in the divorce process and she's being absolutely ridiculous. She's requesting nearly $20k a month in alimony, and 90% custody and massive amounts of child support. She has the ability to make nearly $700k a year but she's trying to get alimony from me (when she was working she made more than I do actually because her company pays a higher percent of production).

Because they had a brat, she may very well get away with all of this.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Divorce/comments/15z7s6q/getting_a_divorce_and_my_cheating_wife_is/
August 26, 2023
freya
In r/Divorce:

Both went to dental school and have huge loans. She quits a $750K job to inpig and doesn't want to return to work. Makes an agreement to not work for two years with her husband and refused to go back to work after the two years were up. He is paying $10K a month for both of their student loans. She has over 600K in loans and cheated on her husband. He is trying to figure out how to divorce her and not be bled dry.

duh
Now we're in the divorce process and she's being absolutely ridiculous. She's requesting nearly $20k a month in alimony, and 90% custody and massive amounts of child support. She has the ability to make nearly $700k a year but she's trying to get alimony from me (when she was working she made more than I do actually because her company pays a higher percent of production).

Because they had a brat, she may very well get away with all of this.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Divorce/comments/15z7s6q/getting_a_divorce_and_my_cheating_wife_is/

Who the hell quits a job making that much money, especially in these times?? Based on her past income levels, the judge can, and should tell her to go back to work, and no alimony. She could afford a full time nanny and private school on her income alone.

I won't ever understand the mind of people willing to throw such a life away for a brat.
August 26, 2023
I just don't get this at all. Who does this? It's outright insane to me. If I made that kinda money, I'd be laughing. Not having kids and quitting my career. I agree. This woman needs to get off her ass, get some childcare in place and go back to work.
August 27, 2023
Peace
I won't ever understand the mind of people willing to throw such a life away for a brat.

That seemed to be the plan at first, but now it just sounds like Moo wants to not work period and would rather have Duh subsidize her lifestyle. Nobody needs $20K a month, even with children. And that's just the alimony. But according to the comments, he would only have to pay alimony for less than two years under his state's law.

Seems a lot of folks in the comments feel that Moo won't get nearly that much in the divorce. I don't really know anything about the legal divorce process, but from what the comments say, the Moo would be much more likely to get big bucks if she had no job skills and was a SAHM for several years. But since she has the degree and skills to not only easily find a job in her field, but make money hand over fist, she is much less likely to get the amount she's aiming for. I assume her skill set, education and job history is taken into account to prevent her from completely screwing over her soon-to-be-ex spouse.

Also, even if she did get her way in court, does she not realize that's a great way to get herself possibly killed? A man who makes that much money could easily afford to hire a hitman to make his wife "disappear" and make it look like an accident. Juuuuust sayin'.Don't be greedy, Moo. You no longer have the cushion of "he lurrrrves me" when you divorce him and take every penny he makes.
August 29, 2023
She is dumb. He paid her student loans since the brat was born. She decides to cheat on him and not return to work, now she'll be a single moo who has 600k in student loans to pay off so she'll have to go back to work. It would have been so much easier on both of them if they would have stayed together and committed. At least they can both easily afford their own bills.

And a divorce decree can try, but the only person liable for the student loans is the one who signed for them. So, even if the courts try to make him pay her student loans he really doesn't have to do this. If I were him, I'd stop paying them immediately. Let the guy she cheated with pay them for her.
August 30, 2023
Dumb Breeders are everywhere, but I'm still surprised how many stupid Breeders and their problems end up on "Am I the Asshole?"

This woman has every right to choose herself over her fetus, but her man/"significant other" (i.e. someone who can't be bothered to marry her after knocking her up) is adamant that she should be choosing her fetus over herself and says he would do that. (Riiiiight, a man, who will never carry a child is making all these airy proclamations.)

Doesn't bode well for their relationship. He sounds scary and controlling.

I told my s/o I want to be saved over the baby if it ever came down to it during the delivery.

I told him how I have a family who’s loved me for 20+ years with so many memories, established friendships and career which I worked really hard for. I don’t want my parents to lose their daughter or my siblings to lose their sister for their grandkids/niece/nephew. I also don’t want the child to grow up knowing that they’re the reason why their mother is dead and I don’t want them to grow up without me because no one will take care of them the way I will.

My s/o thinks I’m being selfish that I want to be saved over the new born child and that he would give his life for his kid. He’s also added that he’ll re marry so the child can have a mother (when I said I don’t want them to grow up without their mom)

I know it’s just hypothetical but he seemed really set on this as he said stuff like “you don’t think about our children the same way as I do”. And if I’m being honest I am pretty hurt that he thinks I’m replaceable just like that for a child who’s never even seen the outside world. I’m sad to be called selfish for wanting to be alive. I know Doctors will always try and save mothers life but I also don’t know how I’m going to live knowing my s/o thinks the way they do if it did happen, I live and the child dies. I ’m scared that his mindset will not change even if this did happen.

Am I the asshole for wanting to be saved over the child?

He is right--he doesn't think about the children the same way she does, if he's okay with the thought of THEIR MOTHER not being around to take care of them because, no biggie, he'll just remarry. the world 'fail' on flames

I would venture to say that most men probably say or do something really boneheaded and stupid when their women are pregnant. I'm so glad I won't ever know the depths of despair these women must feel knowing they are in the process of forever changing their body and their lives for "men" such as this.

No thanks.
August 30, 2023
If the Moo in the AITA discussion wants to be 100 percent sure that she is the one who survives in the event of save her vs. save child complications, she should probably assign that decision to another relative to ensure her husband doesn't let her die against her wishes. It's at least good they had this discussion so she knows where she stands on his priority list - obviously it's well below a creature that's not even born yet.

He sounds like he doesn't value her life very much. Not only due to the fact he'd choose a replaceable child over her when it came down to picking one life over the other, but also he comes right out and says he'd remarry if Moo died so the brat wouldn't grow up motherless. Like no grieving the loss of his wife or anything, just line up another heifer to raise the kid for him.

It's not selfish for wanting to live. I don't know how common it is for parents-to-be to face these life or death situations during labor/birth, but I always thought it was stupid to save the kid and let the woman die. The kid has far less value as a person compared to the woman who has formed relationships and memories and touched many other lives. And I'd wager a lot more people would miss the woman because of those relationships compared to the number of people who would miss a child they didn't even know.

If Duh is so adamant about dying for his kids, then fine, he can blow his brains out if/when the kid is born. Let him put his money where his mouth is.

If this woman is smart, she won't ever breed with this guy. Not because of the fact he'd let her die in labor, but because he only seems to value her as an incubator. I suspect he is the same kind of arsehole who wants a goldenpenis heir and would have zero interaction with his child if it dared to come out with a vagina.
August 31, 2023
I don't think I could ever look at my partner the same way again if he ever said something like that to me. I'd make arrangements to GTFO of there and make sure he gets the kid if it's so important to him. Not only could I never look at him the same way, I'd definitely NEVER sleep with him again. It's pretty appalling that people value the life of an unborn fetus more than they do their actual living partner who they are supposed to love and cherish forever.

I agree with Cambion. She needs to talk to a relative she trusts to make sure her life is saved in case she risks death during her pregnancy. I wouldn't trust that creep as far as I could throw him.
August 31, 2023
Here's another idiot. Do men really think women believe "I cheated with your friend because conception sex was too stressful?"

At least this woman broke up with him but why she didn't abort his baybee is beyond me. When she wrote "I was already in love with them," does she mean she loved her fetus? Eye roll.

My husband and I (f39,m41) have been trying for a baby for 5 years now. I admit that our sexlife suffered because of how mechanic ti became trying to do all the right things at the right time and it wasn’t lust and desire but rather for the purpose of conceiving. I might add that my husband wants children as much as I am but apparently the way we had sex “scarred him” so he cheated on me with a friend of ours. I found out because his sister found out and refused to cover up for him. He said he was sorry and cried and that he loved me (for some sick reason I do believe him) but I couldn’t stay in the marriage.

When we separated I found out that I was pregnant. I contemplated abortion but I just couldn’t because I lost everything including my marriage for this baby plus I already was in love with them. My husband freaked out when he heard and he begged me to forgive him and take him back but I couldn’t.

When I had my scan I didn’t tell him and he was very distraught saying he wanted to be there. Now he is beside himself when I told him that I didn’t want him in the delivery room with me. He was shocked and he literally started crying over the phone.

Why does he think he can be there? He is not my husband anymore. I don’t even feel comfortable in my underwear around him now. My mom said I’m an AH and I was hoping she would be with me but she said to forget it because she’s not enabling my behavior so I guess I don’t need anyone there?

Sounds like her mother is a real winner too. Why can't she support her daughter?
September 04, 2023
I'm willing to maaaaybe give the guy a little wiggle room because I know plenty of desperate wanna-Moos are absolutely psychotic about procreational sex. Like obsessively charting their cycles, only having sex during a certain couple days out of the month (and they want it like 10-12 times a day during their peak ovulation days) and pushing the husband away the other 27-28 days of the month and calling him a pig because "men only want one thing," sex only in certain positions to maximize the chances of conception, eating certain things and taking certain vitamins because they think it will help them get pregnant, and having sobbing meltdowns when they get their periods every month.

Like if that's the shit the guy dealt with for five fucking years, I can see why he fooled around with someone who wasn't obsessed with getting knocked up. Not saying it was okay, but wanna-breeders can be crazy about conception sex and the crazy gets old fast. He probably had sex with someone else to feel like he was having sex and not performing a chore, or to feel like he was being treated like a person and not like breeding stock. Again, not condoning his behavior, but I think I can see why he thought the grass was greener. I do wonder if he ever talked to her about how he felt because this sounds like something that could have been a conversation rather than an affair. But then who knows if she would have listened or cared.

Sounds like it's possible everyone could be an asshole here. Moo for treating him like a walking sperm bank and not like a partner, Duh for sleeping with their friend and the Moo's mother for calling her an asshole for not being okay with her husband's behavior. And if he really wants kids that badly, I wouldn't be surprised if he fights her tooth and nail for custody and visitation and all that, so I hope she's prepared for a fight.

I'd love to know how their procreational sex "scarred" him. Assuming that wasn't just an excuse. Like was she extracting sperm from his body with a giant needle like aliens allegedly do to abduction victims?
September 04, 2023
IDK. I don't want to presume too much but it's also possible she had sex with him while he was sleeping or something. Who knows? I wouldn't put it past a desperate wannamoo with a husband who says, "Not tonight honey, I have a headache."

I like the alien analogy better though. It created quite a visual in my mind!
September 08, 2023
Moo is single and pregnant with triples AGAIN. Yes she already had a litter of multiples once before!

Unfortunately this current brood of triplets was conceived via sexual assault, and while the perp was caught, it doesn't un-impregnate her and she's trying to figure out how to upsize her living space to accommodate six kids and an adult.

Why is she not aborting?? Between the burden of three newborns and knowing they were created due to sexual assault, why would she want to keep them? Don't upsize the apartment, lady - downsize your uterus! Most people can't afford one kid, how the fuck you going to afford half a dozen of them? Whatever she does for a living, I'm sure it's not nearly enough to afford this many kids.

Someone in the comments also brings up a good point: rapists can fight for visitation, so this guy could easily use her kids as a way to shoehorn himself back into her life. She seems to think a restraining order will keep him away, but the problem is those only work on people who are afraid of the consequences of violating them. Something tells me this guy wouldn't let a little thing like a protection order get in his way, especially after Moo had the "nerve" to get him charged/arrested for his crimes.

Regardless of whether she chooses to do the smart thing and abort or the dumb thing and burden herself with unnecessary rape babies, I hope to fucking god she gets on birth control. Because holy fucking shit I'd cut my uterus out with an olive fork if I got pregnant with multiples even once, let alone twice.

She seems to have support from her family, but it sounds like she's probably absent from her kids' lives having to work so much to support them. Can she handle three more financially, physically and mentally? Will her family be willing to watch three more brats? I'm absolutely and truly sorry she was assaulted and that was not her fault, but she needs to focus on the kids she's got. I hope she grows some sense and terminates because trying to raise six kids just means all resources will be stretched further per child and they will all suffer.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/16ckwej/im_single_pregnant_again_and_just_found_out_its/

I've been processing this for a while, and finally have enough of handle to post about it. Tw assault and non consent. Probably a rant too. You have been warned, here be dragons.

A few months ago I was raped. Its something that im not going to go into too much detail about on here, but the context is kind of important here, they did catch the one responsible and he's awaiting trial and the evidence is pretty overwhelming. I'm in therapy to help me process and stuff, my family are wonderful and supportive and my kids no nothing about this. But there are ongoing issues I need to vent about.

I'm already a single mum to 5 1/2 year old triplets. 1 has a handicap that means shes developmentally closer to a toddler at best and will probably remain so. But we have all been prospering even though its never easy and I'm raising them with support from my family and alot of hardworking sleepless nights. And really just feel like I just got the balance of it.

I've known that I'm pregnant again for a while, I've been trying to cope and make decisions and figure out how I feel and all the rest, I probably took more time then was wise but it was what I needed to cope at the time but earlier this week I finally had a scan, and I'm having triplets again.

last time I made it to 32 weeks, in a few weeks I'll be halfway there.

That means up to 7 of us in my little 3 bed flat. So I'm going to have to vastly accelerate plans to upsize.

handling 3 older kids is hard on your own even with support, harder when 1 requires special attention, I'm not sure I can add another 3 newborns into my life by myself. I'm sure if it comes down to it I COULD cope but its going to be hard and i need to be prepared for it. They won't always be newborns but they will always need their mum.

I think it might be irresponsible for me to keep them, supporting 6 on my own is going to push my budgets a way past breaking point, not just money but time and attention and everything.

I always wanted a big family (I had 7 siblings growing up) I just never imagined doing it without a partner. This would give me that family.

The idea of having 3 newborns and 3 by then nearly 6 year olds at the same time on my own is kind of scary.

The idea of keeping my rapists kids doesn't hurt me, it won't be their fault and honestly im not as traumatised by it as i might be, the fact that i was able to fight him off as well as i did is something that helps me cope and I will do everything in my power to make sure they never meet. I also won't be telling them about their "donor" any more then i have to, they dont need to know.

Last time being pregnant put me in bed for over a month, it took me nearly a year to be physically back to normal all the while taking care of 3 tiny and not entirely health babies. (There was alot of drama back then.).

I'm probably going to drown in nappies. Only 1 of my kids is potty trained, and it's been months of hard work to get that far, and this puts a real ticking clock on getting the other one trained, as I won't have time, energy or possibly ability to do so as I get bigger. Its already getting hard. So potentially 5 kids in nappies.

I'm at the point where I need to make a decision very soon about what I'm doing (i have about 6 weeks to decide), I've had advice and support from everyone around me but I know I need to decide for myself, I have the resources and support whatever i choose. I just needed to write it out to see what my thoughts are so far.
September 08, 2023

I always wanted a big family (I had 7 siblings growing up) I just never imagined doing it without a partner. This would give me that family.

I think you have your answer right there. It's called LifescriptingTM. It's these ninnies (usually female) who say, "I'm going to be pregnant by the time I'm X age," and if they are X age with no man in sight or something that hardly qualifies as a man (reference: Moos of Reddit), no matter, they are going to get knocked up and then bitch about their poor choices. The quality of the man doesn't matter--they are on a deadline.

I remember being in college and barely 19 and living on a hall with girls and listening to one of them talk about how she had to have a baby by age 25 because when she took her kids to school, she didn't want to be "one of those older moms." I remember not being able to relate AT ALL and thinking, who even thinks like that? Dumbasses, that's who. I mean, presumably you are in college to get an education.

She sounds completely delusional. And so what if she grew up in a big family? Was her dad around? The dad in this case is in prison.

She admits she never dreamed about not doing it with a partner, so don't.

If she was stupid enough to stay pregnant with a rapist's baybee, she should just sign her offspring over to the state after they are born. Her life is about to get super Hellish.
September 09, 2023
I don't get it, wouldn't growing up with seven siblings make you NOT want a big family? Like didn't you get enough of that shit already? I imagine at least some of the older kids were parentified and had to raise the younger kids to an extent.

bell_flower
I remember being in college and barely 19 and living on a hall with girls and listening to one of them talk about how she had to have a baby by age 25 because when she took her kids to school, she didn't want to be "one of those older moms." I remember not being able to relate AT ALL and thinking, who even thinks like that? Dumbasses, that's who. I mean, presumably you are in college to get an education.

I honestly still don't understand why people have kids on purpose and I'm in my late 30s. Like to me, children are the result of being careless and stupid with birth control, not something you do intentionally. I mean as far as age goes, I know once you get to 30, you're considered "geriatric" reproductively, but I'd think more highly of someone who waits until they were more financially stable or has a little more life experience under their belt to have a kid instead of having one young and ruining their lives because they think being a parent past their 20s makes them old.

If she didn't want to have kids without a partner, then why is she having kids without a partner? I don't mean her being raped because that's obviously not something anyone chooses to have happen. I mean staying pregnant after an assault. Who was the father of the first litter? I can't tell from the text if the rapist was a boyfriend or some random guy, or maybe someone she knew platonically who turned out to be a horrible person.

Maybe lady luck will smile down on her and she'll miscarry, because honestly who the fuck can handle six kids on their own, especially when one is disabled? Even with family help, resources would be stretched too thin and I'm sure her family may eventually grow tired of raising her mistakes for her.
September 09, 2023
Here's another situation where having a baybee will make life so much better! /s The stick is barely positive and the whole lot of them are already fighting.

There is probably a lot of truth to what the GrandMoo2B is saying. (Such as, this chick isn't going back to school for a while.)

And aren't these women who get accidentally knocked up always shacked up and planning to get engaged at some point in the future?

I bet Sonny Boy doesn't want to marry this chick because Mommy doesn't approve.

Why would you want to be with someone whose family thinks you are trash, much less bring a kid into this family?

I (25/F) am newly pregnant. This is my first pregnancy and it was not a planned but my boyfriend (26/M) and I live together and have been together for four years and even before I got pregnant we were planning to get engaged in the next year. His mom (57/F) has never liked me, she has been rude and cold to me in nearly every interaction we have had. She thinks my family is “white trash” because I come from a family that is lower-income than my BF’s family. My family are good, hard-working, classy people- there is literally no reason for her to think that about us other than money. Because she has always treated me as less than, we have never gotten along.

Covid was extremely distributive to mine and my family’s life and without getting into too much detail, Covid caused a lot of financial hardship that delayed me going to college. Right now, I go to school and work full time. I am over halfway done with my degree now and when my baby arrives I will have 1 year left. My bf is a few years into a pretty stable career where he makes good money. My plan is to continue working and going to school throughout my pregnancy. Classes end in April and I am due in May so if I have a healthy pregnancy the timing should work out. I want to take one semester off after baby comes because I would rather not put the baby in daycare when they are still tiny. Then I want go back to finish my degree spring semester next year, when baby would be 7 months old and put baby in daycare at that point.

My bf has been wonderful to me since we found out and told me he will support me and the baby as I finish school and has said that we can do whatever it is that I want to do. His mom has not been so supportive.

She has called me twice since we found out to talk to me “as a mother” and has told me that I will never go back to finish my degree because I will be too sad to leave my baby at daycare, that her son will have to take care of me and the baby financially for years, and that if I am really sure that I want to keep the baby (which I am) that she and my FIL will move to the city we live in so she can watch the baby during the day so “ her son doesn’t have to pay for daycare” and I can return to school without taking a break. They are both comfortably retired.

She painted this like a huge sacrificial gesture. I don’t want this at all. I want to spend some time with my baby after they’re born and I don’t want this woman who has always been unkind to me to be so involved in our daily lives and have my baby all day every day. Of course she can spend lots of time with her grandchild but her being their daily caretaker makes me uncomfortable. I told her that my university has a daycare center that offers students pretty affordable childcare, and that I was actually looking forward to taking a break from school after baby is born, and she said she couldn’t believe that I “would rather send my baby to a budget daycare than have their own grandmother care for them” and that she was sure I was looking forward to “riding off my bf’s income for as long as possible” and hung up on me.

My bf said I shouldn’t have outright rejected her offer immediately and I should have said I would think about it, but that the way she spoke to me and insinuated I am freeloading off him was unacceptable and that he’d tell her that. I feel so awful about the whole interaction and situation. AITAH?
September 09, 2023
She's saying only one kid is disabled and yet only one of them is potty trained and then only barely? And they are 5 1/2? Like almost old enough to start first grade? I bet all of them were undercooked thanks to being as crowded in the womb as they're about to be in their bedroom.

Normal age for being potty trained is like 2, isn't it?
September 10, 2023
It struck me as strange that only one of the kids is disabled because if there's a genetic defect at play, wouldn't all three of them be disabled? Assuming they are identical twins because those all sprout from the same fertilized egg, so they're Xerox copies of one another, essentially. Maybe the other ones are disabled and just aren't symptomatic yet.

And yes, kids should be potty trained anywhere between the ages of 2 and 4. "Should" is the key word in that sentence. My guess is these ones aren't toilet trained yet because it's simply easier to keep them in diapers. In another one of the Moo's discussions, she mentioned that one of them was potty-trained, but all by herself stole one of her non-potty-trained sibling's diapers because she wanted to take a break from the toilet that day and regress back to pants-shitting. The kid is probably smart enough to see how "unfair" it is that they have to be a "big kid" and go in the toilet while their same-aged sibling (I assume the disabled one) gets to keep crapping in a diaper.

I know when I was a kid, one of the requirements for entering kindergarten was being potty-trained. I assume such restrictions have been loosened with the number of kids who are potty-trained later and later. Because these kids are about kindergarten aged. So Moo is doing these kids no favors by delaying potty training.
September 10, 2023
Cambion
I don't get it, wouldn't growing up with seven siblings make you NOT want a big family? Like didn't you get enough of that shit already? I imagine at least some of the older kids were parentified and had to raise the younger kids to an extent.

bell_flower

I honestly still don't understand why people have kids on purpose and I'm in my late 30s. Like to me, children are the result of being careless and stupid with birth control, not something you do intentionally. I mean as far as age goes, I know once you get to 30, you're considered "geriatric" reproductively, but I'd think more highly of someone who waits until they were more financially stable or has a little more life experience under their belt to have a kid instead of having one young and ruining their lives because they think being a parent past their 20s makes them old.

If she didn't want to have kids without a partner, then why is she having kids without a partner? I don't mean her being raped because that's obviously not something anyone chooses to have happen. I mean staying pregnant after an assault. Who was the father of the first litter? I can't tell from the text if the rapist was a boyfriend or some random guy, or maybe someone she knew platonically who turned out to be a horrible person.

Maybe lady luck will smile down on her and she'll miscarry, because honestly who the fuck can handle six kids on their own, especially when one is disabled? Even with family help, resources would be stretched too thin and I'm sure her family may eventually grow tired of raising her mistakes for her.

Some women have baby rabies and their only exposure to babies was maybe the occasional babysitting while a teenager. The rest is all the bullshit they see in movies/tv and from a young age most girls have dolls shoved into their arms as soon as they can hold one. I was the weird girl that refused to play with dolls (other than feeding the Baby Alive until the food ran out) and wouldn't play with dolls with friends either. I've seen adults brainwash little girls into saying they want to be married and have babies when they are older. Not to mention there is a huge culture push/guilt on females that having babies is what makes them decent women and reproducing is more or less our only reason for existing. While it is more prominent in the bible belt I live on the west coast and there are plenty of people who buy into the bullshit here too. Many of them just insist they "want a baby" and refuse to listen to anyone who may warn them to the realities. It is actually worse than women who won't listen to the warnings of others about a man they are dating.

Lots of women who want to end a pignasty make the bad judgement of babbling about it to their significan't other and/or family. Often what happens is that the minute the others know about it they put extreme pressure on the woman to have the baby. This won't stop them from abandoning the woman and baby once it is born.

I'd bet she is the youngest, which is probably why she insisted on keeping the first three after her boyfriend vanished once she announced the pignasty. If she had any idea what was in store for her she likely would have aborted. Then again, didn't stop her from having the triplets of a rapist. What I don't understand is that she is struggling (with pretty much everything) and two of the three triplets are still in diapers and she admits they'll likely still be in diapers when the next three are born.

She doesn't have any luck OR money and is about to have a basketball team to support:

unlucky moo
I was 18 when I had my triplets, and as soon as I announced my pregnancy my bf ran off and disappeared from the face of the earth, (he was 23 at this time, and has left no trace, he left his house, sold his car, and completely disappeared, he is being searched for but its been 4 years and still no joy). He didn't even know it was with triplets at that time.
September 13, 2023
It's not the first time I've heard of kids holding their bowel movements, but how do they do it? Like I can't speak for everyone, but when I have to go, I can only ignore it for so long. How can a kid with much less self-control than an adult just ignore the urge to poop for 10+ days? Especially when he's being fed laxatives!

I don't know, part of me thinks this is a blessing in disguise because some kids shit everywhere/constantly like un-housebroken puppies and this one just stores it like he's saving it for the winter. I know when it gets really bad and the kid gets really backed up, it can result in megacolon or being so backed up that it can put pressure on the lungs because the bowels stretch up to just under the ribs, I think. It can also necessitate surgical disimpacting in extreme cases.

I wonder if you could feed the kid a really fatty meal and then give him Alli. It's my understanding that people who use Alli develop bowel incontinence - like they literally cannot control the liquid fat leaking out their asses. Let's see him try to hold that in! Of course I don't know if it only causes leakage of fat or if it has an overall laxative effect. I've never tried it before.

Maybe the kid has anxiety surrounding shitting on the toilet because of all the fuss and attention his parents give him about doing his business? Maybe it's like the people who stress over trying to get knocked up on purpose and nothing happens for years, but the second they quit caring so much, they get a positive pee stick. The Moo probably gave the kid a complex between laxatives, positive reinforcement, negative reinforcement, being forced to sit on the toilet for hours on end and enemas. I mean what four-year-old wants things shoved in their asses regularly or spend a good chunk of their day on the toilet doing nothing? Moo says in the comments that the kid has meltdowns and panic attacks every time he uses the toilet, no matter how much stool softener gets stuffed into him.

Also, it's my understanding that it's not good to use laxatives so often because it can fuck up your bowels and cause dependence. Does that apply even when the laxatives somehow don't help? Either way, I can't say I'm envious of this person's life.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/16fdcio/4_year_old_still_withholding_poop_feeling_over/

I feel like I'm going to lose my mind. We have been working on my son for 2+ years on pooping on the potty and now he's 4 still doing the same withholding. He always had issues with pooping so we knew it would be a challenge but nothing prepared me for this going on as long as it has. We've tried literally everything and nothing has worked. Treats, threats, sitting with books or games, laxatives for months at a time, phases of diaper poops, changing diets, probiotics, microenimas and showing videos on how our body works and why it's important to get your poop out, literally everything.

He will sit on the potty for hours at a time sometimes and still hold it in. It will be 9 days before it's coming out and he has no choice before he finally lets it. Even with the laxatives and stool softeners he still can hold it (so you know he's holding with all his might). He gets such bad belly aches and weve tried explaining going every day or every other day will keep poops from getting so big. I'm so fucking exhausted. I feel like this is never going to end. Our pediatrician just doesn't give us anything else to do I don't even know if I want more advice because nothing ever works.

Has anyone ever been through this with their kids and it go on this long?? I feel like the longest this lasts people is maybe 4 months so I feel like it's hopeless for us. I just want to give up and let him hold it however long he wants and let him do it on his own from now on but he will literally hold it in 10+ days if I do that. I don't want him to have a long term physical issue. I'm so tired.
September 13, 2023
Reddit is full of cheaters. I don't know why anyone would want to have kids because it seems like that's when many of these Duds step out. Note the dates on this post:

This afternoon while cleaning I was going through bills and happened to open a bank statement that was my husband's credit card account. He just got a new one a few months ago. Normally I'd just put it with the rest of the statements and not bothered with even looking at it. I kinda just open em and stack em because I know what our accounts are like. The credit card is supposed to just be for backup money and nothing else really. But the statement was kinda a thick stack, which is strange because it's not supposed to be used.

The statement was 3 pages long of charges to an Only Fan account. I was completely shocked!! This was some serious money being taken out weekly and then being paid off with a different account. I immediately started to go through our online bank accounts and found payments to OF from his other accounts too! We have one account together and have two each of our own accounts. But we have access to all accounts for bills. (Kinda confusing) Anyways after going through I've totaled almost $4,000 over the past 3 years. WTF.

The payments start in Nov 2020, I gave birth to our son Dec 24th, 2020. So for the past 3 years while we have been raising our son, my husband of 5 years, together 10, has been paying to girls on OF. I've never used the site but I damn well know what it is. I just can't believe what I've found.
September 14, 2023
I automatically think less of these men who throw money at OnlyFans girls. Not because of any existing relationships they have, but why the fuck would you spend money on porn when there are terabytes upon terabytes of it available across the internet for free?? Whatever your fetish is, there is porn of it, I promise. I assume men who spend money on these cam girls are fucking idiots.

As far as this particular story, let me guess: Moo will confront him about his spending habits, he'll either deny it or say it's because she wasn't giving him any nookie and he "had to," or he no longer found her attractive due to pregnancy/childbirth. Then they'll separate, but still live together because it's too expensive to live separately and claim they're staying together "for the kids" and be miserable. That seems to be standard procedure for this kind of shit.
September 14, 2023
Cambion
I automatically think less of these men who throw money at OnlyFans girls.

But if you pay them, they'll diddle themselves JUST FOR YOU!
September 14, 2023
This one is worried about how there is "no love or light" for a single mahm because the life she brought to this earth isn't as important. And they call us the selfish ones:

Stupid moo
Before I found out I was pregnant, I found out that he was a p*dophile. Which is one of the reasons I left him to begin with.

And yet she still had the baby. If she ever has to explain this to her daughter it ought to go really well. Yes, your flaming idiot of a mahm willingly and knowingly kept a pregnancy with a sex offender and I bet it doesn't stop there. Women this stupid never make one really bad choice, they're always a train wreck.

https://www.reddit.com/r/regretfulparents/comments/16ilaql/theres_no_love_or_light_for_a_single_mom/
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login