Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

In line behind a WIC (welfare) whore at Kroger

Posted by kidlesskim 
Re: In line behind a WIC (welfare) whore at Kroger
September 08, 2012
New here, but I've been lurking for a while. LOVE LOVE LOVE this thread. It's the most epic thread ever to put the beatdown on the welfare whores. spanking with a whip on the ass

Before signing up I always wondered why more breeders don't post here ranting and raving and then after signing up and seeing that you have to do math problems to sign up and post messages well it just figures that the WIC whores for the most part can barely keep count of the number of brats they shit out so it's not likely they'll be able to solve the math problems here! LOL!!!!
September 08, 2012
this made me laugh so hard i cried
September 08, 2012
spook
MerlynHerne
They need to put a cap on welfare--two brats at most (and I would prefer one).angry flipping off welfare breeders!

That was tried. problem is that you are treating the first couple of kids differently from the next ones, so no go on due process and equal protection grounds.

The way around that is just to impose the lifetime cap on the PARENT.

And of course whenever you bring up the idea of welfare giving out free sterilizations, everyone goes ballistic about Nazis, etc :/

Welfare needs to be unattractive and embarrassing. Welfarians need to be housed like they used to be in projects, not this "section 8" crap anymore. And instead of food stamps you go to the government food warehouse to eat. period. You don't get anything else! Free housing in the hostel / projects and free government food.

The crux of this welfare problem is that the Welfarians feel that they are using the same economic system as the rest of us, with their "ebt debit cards" and other welfare distribution methods that resemble PAYCHECKS. This is THE problem, these are NOT paychecks, it's WELFARE and it should be distributed like welfare. Warehouse housing and food and that's it! Nothing else!
September 08, 2012
Of all the things trolls assume, one of the oddest and least supported by the evidence is that I'm Christian and believe in forgiveness.
September 08, 2012
octocf
spook
MerlynHerne
They need to put a cap on welfare--two brats at most (and I would prefer one).angry flipping off welfare breeders!

That was tried. problem is that you are treating the first couple of kids differently from the next ones, so no go on due process and equal protection grounds.

The way around that is just to impose the lifetime cap on the PARENT.

And of course whenever you bring up the idea of welfare giving out free sterilizations, everyone goes ballistic about Nazis, etc :/

Welfare needs to be unattractive and embarrassing. Welfarians need to be housed like they used to be in projects, not this "section 8" crap anymore. And instead of food stamps you go to the government food warehouse to eat. period. You don't get anything else! Free housing in the hostel / projects and free government food.

The crux of this welfare problem is that the Welfarians feel that they are using the same economic system as the rest of us, with their "ebt debit cards" and other welfare distribution methods that resemble PAYCHECKS. This is THE problem, these are NOT paychecks, it's WELFARE and it should be distributed like welfare. Warehouse housing and food and that's it! Nothing else!

I agree with this for the most part as well. Right now it's damned near luxurious to be on welfare, and that needs to change in a big way. Make it unappealing and people will do their best not to end up there, or if they end up there, do their best to get out of that situation. I've been in really bad financial situations as a young adult, times where it felt almost impossible to make ends meet, and I was actually living like a poor person, and working! I experienced actual poverty and survived through it. These dumb cows have never had to actually feel real hardship in their situation because they're given freebies and decent housing. I have no sympathy for them. Even when I was dirt poor, taxes were being withdrawn from my paychecks to support them. If I would try to apply for the same benefits, I would most assuredly be DENIED because of my ability to avoid getting knocked up (and because I'm employed). I don't get why they're rewarded for being irresponsible and people like us are punished for choosing not to add another mouth to feed to the general population and for keeping jobs. shrug
September 08, 2012
*sniff* *sniff* Mmm...is that troll roast I smell in the air? :dindin

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
September 08, 2012
cerebral herpes
AHAHAHAHAHAA here come the welfare whores again! I was wondering when the next wave of stupid welfare cows would come in

First of the month, just like clockwork, these jobless welfare whores sit at home with their computers and internet access and google how to use WIC, and viola, another troll is born.
September 08, 2012
Ah...it's cunts like her that make me wish we had a la carte taxing; just be taxed for what you actually use.

But I can only dream...
September 08, 2012

You all need to burn in hell

"Hell" doesn't exist.

Your all horrible horrible fucked up people

Do you talk that way in front of your family? BTW, you meant to type YOU'RE.

i bet almost everyone of you is a forgiving christian too

Nope, athiest here.

i can throw up in your faces

Sure, do that on purpose so I'll have an excuse to punch you in the face.

just look up where your taxes are going

I see it all the time, when I am behind a welfare Mawm paying with various forms of welfare. She's holding up the line during the busiest part of the day, while her mutant, booger covered kids are screaming or/and ramming me in the hip with the shopping cart.
September 09, 2012
Beth
You all need to burn in hell .... Your all horrible horrible fucked up people . Some of the shit i seen posted by some of you ... ugh god it's fucking pathetic ... i bet almost everyone of you is a forgiving christian too .... i can throw up in your faces ..... just look up where your taxes are going lol your all so stupid .

September 09, 2012
lorelei_diangelo
Beth
You all need to burn in hell .... Your all horrible horrible fucked up people . Some of the shit i seen posted by some of you ... ugh god it's fucking pathetic ... i bet almost everyone of you is a forgiving christian too .... i can throw up in your faces ..... just look up where your taxes are going lol your all so stupid .

waving hellolarious waving hellolarious waving hellolarious

Didn't we have a Welfare Whore of the Week pic somewhere?
September 09, 2012
"i bet almost everyone of you is a forgiving christian too"
And I bet you're thinking your shit doesn't stink. Go away.

"just look up where your taxes are going"
Yeah, probably down your gullet feeding your WICwelfare lifestyle. Don't you have a life to waste?
September 09, 2012
octocf

I agree completelythumbs upwink

Section 8 allows them to live in areas they otherwise couldn't afford and mix and mingle with people who WORK and EARNED living in that particular neighborhood. They RUIN every neighborhood they migrate to, given enough time, which isn't generally very long at all. NEVER did I see more examples of this than when I was in the real estate appraisal business. The opinion of majority is no one wants to live around "poor people" from the "wrong side of the tracks" and THAT'S why people move out when the Section 8 cunts move in, which couldn't be FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH! If they moved into these areas, some of which are upper middle class economically and socially, and did NOT bring their lifestyles with them, no one would even be the wiser!:headbrick

What happens though is they bring their WIC-Welfare lifestyles along with them. The following is a typical example of what I am talking about I saw happen over and over and over and over ALL over the city of Montgomery, Al spanning a three decade time period. For this particular "case study" I will use my OWN neighborhood as the example, which I sold my house and MOVED, which is the only "cure", nearly immediately at the realization the first Section 8 cunts had moved in after having owned a home in that subdivision for over a decade:

Personal Case Study in What Happens When a Neighborhood goes, "Section 8"

History of my subdivision:
The houses were built in the late 1950's- early 1960's, purchased initially by 20-30 somethings just starting in their careers ranging from small business owners to young professionals and city-state employees in entry level positions. The houses were 1500-2000 square feet, 3-4 bedrooms and 1.5-2 bathrooms, brick, privacy fenced back yards, and over 1/3 had inground pools. It was nice, but not ostentatious, a genuine, "middle class America" reminiscent of the 1950's. In the 1950's style, they worked hard, progressed in their fields, and had their "famblees" consisting of well mannered kids who did what kids are SUPPOSED to do which is graduate from high school without babies and go to college. They generally began retiring in the early 1990's and most chose to stay. They had nothing much to do besides work in their yards and pamper their homes and properties and the entire neighborhood was well maintained, clean, crime free, and quiet.

The beginning of the end.....Section 8 Famblee
30 minutes after I closed on my house circa 1994, my elderly next door neighbor died and a hodge-podge Brady Bunch famblee moved in with at LEAST 6 kids between them, 6 yap dogs. 3 big dogs, countless other animals, and a live in Mee Maw. I found out via my real estate business these were Section 8 residents, which was painfully obvious anyway, and they were the first to rent in the area instead of buy too, so it was the beginning of the end. UP went the blue plastic above ground pool, basket ball hoops stuck onto the house, colorful kinder crap, make shift skate board ramps, and all the other typical and expected breeder shit, along with the free range roaming kids. It was TOO MANY PEOPLE living in a house of that size too and they were obviously bursting at the seams with 4 cars in a one car carport and driveway are designed for two cars too. This is STEREOTYPICAL white trash Section 8 residents and for good reason!:headbrick

Section 8 Single Moo....NEXT resident to move in
This one here weighed in excess of 300 pounds and liked to hang with the brothers from the hood and pretend she was black, so naturally she had two multi-cultural regular kids and a Latte'-Loaf with three different baby daddys. The baby daddys and their friends were in and out with their low rider vehicles cluttering up the streets by parking IN them instead of on her driveway, stereos and speakers filling up their entire trunks, pants down around their asses, and more money spent on their tire accessories than the vehicles were worth. On several occasions the baby daddys, OBVIOUS rivals, would show up at the same time and a fight would break out in the front yard and the police would be called. This one here ended up dying from a drug overdose not long afterwards and was carted out on a stretcher, dead as a door nail. More stereotypical WIC-Welfare whore tragedy.

Cheap cookie cutter houses got built
It was when some land started getting cleared off on the back side of the subdivision and cookie cutter cheap housing was about to be built, I learned through my real estate business, and when OTHER WIC-Welfare whores began filling up the block behind me gradually, I KNEW it was time to leave. There were other reasons to move as well relating to the new neighbor white trash that had begun gradually infesting the neighborhood. The tell tale symptoms was the decline of home and lawn maintenance, increase in crime such as break ins, theft, and vandalism, police getting called out for domestic disturbances in the middle of the night, among many other stereotypical breeder-trash happenings. I got out before it was obvious to the general public and not a MINUTE too soon either! I was able to sell my house at a 30k+ profit, and it was one of the smaller houses, at about 125k.

The decline of the neighborhood and crime
NOW my house is listed currently for 90k and has been on the market for nearly a year, which is typical of the entire neighborhood. SEVERAL homes have gone into foreclosure and are in HORRIBLE condition, and some are listed for as low as 65k in what was once a 100-150k range subdivision, since 2005!!!! Since I moved, there have been 3 MURDERS in that subdivision, and one was a disabled lady who lived just a few houses down. She and her husband had just come home from dining out at about 7PM, it was still daylight, and were robbed at gunpoint in their front yard. The wife tried to hobble away from them using her cane, and they grabbed her and literally beat her in the head until she died. THEN, they shot the husband because he could only produce $10, but he survived although it left him partially paralyzed. One of the other murders was of an elderly man during a home robbery and the last was one of the WIC-Welfare whores who was shot to death by a baby daddy over drugs.

Section 8 RUINS Neighborhoods, absolutely
This is typical and has been repeated ALL OVER town. These Section 8 cunts literally drag their "friends" and lifestyles along with them and along with that comes poorly maintained homes, crime, and a general UNSAVORY lifestyle that's inflicted on everybody within the neighborhood. The SAME SHIT happened down in New Orleans when they handed out the vouchers after Katrina and the trash moved into good areas they could have NEVER afforded to move prior to that. I realize trash can come from any economic status, but IN GENERAL when people have to WORK for what they have, they tend to be of a higher caliber, CARE about their homes and property, and aren't criminals, for the most part.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
September 09, 2012
kidlesskim
Section 8 allows them to live in areas they otherwise couldn't afford and mix and mingle with people who WORK and EARNED living in that particular neighborhood. They RUIN every neighborhood they migrate to, given enough time, which isn't generally very long at all. NEVER did I see more examples of this than when I was in the real estate appraisal business. The opinion of majority is no one wants to live around "poor people" from the "wrong side of the tracks" and THAT'S why people move out when the Section 8 cunts move in, which couldn't be FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH! If they moved into these areas, some of which are upper middle class economically and socially, and did NOT bring their lifestyles with them, no one would even be the wiser!:headbrick

I remember - must have been the 90s - developers in urban areas were encouraged (even boosted with tax credits) to build "mixed income" enclaves. Some bright and shiny do gooder was sure that mixing the well off with the poor-by-choice would create many inspiring stories. The poor-by-choice people would rub shoulders with those who attained a higher standard of living by their own efforts and would be inspired to do the same; the well off would be compassionate and mentor the PBC folks to help them move up the economic ladder.

I don't think it worked. sarcastic clapping One doesn't hear about such developments anymore.

My suggestion: bring back the poorhouse. They existed in a rather grim form in the 19th and early 20th century, but if helmed by common sense and tough rules, it would be cheaper than the welfare system and truly force the lazy ass poor to be more productive. I found details about the system while doing genealogy research. Several of my ancestors ended up in poor houses due to age or widowhood with dependent children. One in particular, located in the Midwest, was run on utopian principles by some New England Yankees who were looking for an opportunity to apply their 'Early Hippy' philosophy smile rolling left righteyes2 The inmates raised their own food, made their own clothing; if children were lodged there, the entire community had a hand in raising them. There was no sitting on your butt and complaining that life was unfair - you earned your keep.

Unfortunately, the bureaucracy that comes with running institutions, not to mention the paranoid-types always on the lookout for the possibility of "losing liberties" makes such a proposal futile. I'm of a mind that if you won't be a productive, self-supporting citizen because of laziness and an entitled attitude, then our society should have free reign to take you in hand and tell you where to squat and lean.
Anonymous User
September 09, 2012
Dorisan
kidlesskim

I'm of a mind that if you won't be a productive, self-supporting citizen because of laziness and an entitled attitude, then our society should have free reign to take you in hand and tell you where to squat and lean.

It's frustrating and depressing to work as hard as you can to move up and you see their asses coming in right behind you. God, how much money do you have to make to get away from these people? We're told to live within our means and all of the money gurus say live in a cheaper house/ neighborhood than you can afford to ensure a financial cushion... but I'm at that point where I'm willing to put almost ALL of my money (after savings) into the smallest place in the most expensive neighborhood I can afford.
September 10, 2012
I think the problem is that Politicians can't admit that, sometimes, people are poor because they want to be poor, don't want to work.

It is a byproduct of the idea that nothing is your responsability anymore. And, of course, of the Political Correctness.

If you think about it, is exactly the same as mainstreaming the tards.

I am not saying that poverty is ALWAYS a choice, because it would be idiotic. Sometimes you work hard and can't lift yourself, or you have an illness and it brings you back. I am all for helping, say, someone with a small business who got cancer and can't care about his/her business and at the same moment get the cure he/she needs. We all may fall in bad time. And you can't help getting ill.
I am also in favour of helping people born with disabilities. There are way in which almost all of them (save the most retarded one) can do something productive, and again it is not their fault.

I am NOT in favour of helping somebody who is doing nothing about their condition and who think I have to pay for their farmville time. I may accept helping a singlemooh of one (ONE) child, because condoms sometimes broke and there are people who oppose abortion*, but it must be ONE child and the mother must be doing her job raising him/her well.
I am NOT in favour of putting inside society somebody who doesn't have the skills to live inside society. A tard working in a farm might do a necessary job (often one who other people don't want to do anymore), have a productive life and be happy**. A tard who live inside society will break down and, more often than not, become dangerous.

What brings this up is wishy-washy thinking. That all poor people wants to make better of themselves. That all tards can be recuperated.
Guess what.
Not.
There should be something for the people who do want to lift up, and for tards to be put in safe place.
Period.

*As a matter of fact, I respect more a single mother who have the kid (as long as it is ONE kid, results of temporary idiocy or a broken condom) than the ones of "the only moral abortion is my abortion".

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
September 10, 2012
Yep, they don't want to make the effort.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
September 10, 2012
nightfire
"just look up where your taxes are going"
Yeah, probably down your gullet feeding your WICwelfare lifestyle. Don't you have a life to waste?

I did. 22 percent is national defense. 21 percent is social programs...which means welfare. So a large amount of my taxes are feeding a WICwhore lifestyle.

They need to bring back projects (rather than Sec 8 vouchers accepted in luxury apt buildings) and shame stamps (rather than credit cards) and gub-mint cheez lines. Benjamin Franklin: “The best way to help the poor is to make them uncomfortable in their poverty.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
September 10, 2012
On the impoverished being poor by choice debate/subject:

It has been my observation over the years that no one desires to be poor, which of course is shouted from the roof tops of every run down government housing apartment complex, howled from the dilapidated porches of single wides at every trailer park, and bellowed from the inner city ghettos with a vengeance. However, there are few excuses for being impoverished in The United States of America that don't involve continuous poor personal life choices, the lack of aggressively taking the obvious steps necessary to rise out of it, and most importantly, cranking out babies they can NOT afford. The welfare rolls prove this out with the great majority of recipients being those who are the Sainted Single Moms™ subsisting on WIC-Welfare and Section 8 housing.eye rolling smiley

Even those who fall on hard times due to circumstances, illness or injury, death of the "breadwinner", or other conditions beyond their control, don't end up homeless or living in awful stereo- typically impoverished conditions UNLESS they have also made some very poor choices and bad decisions along the way AND they aren't currently doing what is necessary to rebuild their lives.The mindset and thought processes of the "have nots" is also greatly askewed. They appear to tend to believe a sudden windfall will cure not only their poverty, but all of their future problems as well. THIS has been historically proven wrong repeatedly and the aftermath of trailer park lottery winners would be a PRIME example. FEW wealthy people are born with a silver spoon in their mouth, personal servants, and an endless supply of cash, which most impoverished people seem to believe. confused smiley

I'd wager next to ZERO middle to upper middle class people haven't worked for everything they have either, but how many times do we hear "poor" people say things like, "Give me HIS job and income and I could do great too! Give me all that HE has and I wouldn't be having these problems...", etc......The problem is they tend to ignore the fact that you have to CONTINUE to do the things necessary to maintain the coveted lifestyle and they simply won't or can't do that OR they wouldn't be in the position they are currently in. Staying one of the "haves" takes regular WORK, sacrifices, and a steady flow of good decisions as well as intelligent choices, which seems to go greatly unnoticed by the "have nots". The "poor" tend to only see what the "haves" own or possess and overlook the ongoing process of how they earned what they have, how they got to their current status,and how they keep it. shrug

While there isn't any cookie cutter way to rise out of poverty, one absolute way to REMAIN impoverished is to continue having babies and adding to the problem rather than lessening the very obstacles that keep them from rising above it. This, of course, is exactly what the typical WIC-Welfare whore does and that's why I have no sympathy for them because, by and large, their poverty is self imposed. This new fad of cranking out a litter of Heinz 57 baby daddyless kids and getting a government grant to "go to school", for a one or two year certificate in "nursing", taking them 5-6 years to get that even, where the best possible outcome is a job making $8 an hour but then wanting accolades for "bettering themselves", is perhaps one of THE most annoying trends in recent decades because it's illogical. .:headbrick

By the time they become the assistant clerk to a bed pan technologist assistant who answers to the thrid assistant head orderly, they are so far in the hole they have graduated from abject poverty to the working poor and cost the government 20k or better for their "school", which gets them off the path of no where and onto the trail of nothingness. sarcastic clapping

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
September 10, 2012
navi8orgirl

They need to bring back projects (rather than Sec 8 vouchers accepted in luxury apt buildings) and shame stamps (rather than credit cards) ”

The reason they got rid of stamps is because people were using them like money to buy drugs and alcohol from bootleggers. In my area they were valued at 60 cents on the dollar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
September 11, 2012
KABA
navi8orgirl

They need to bring back projects (rather than Sec 8 vouchers accepted in luxury apt buildings) and shame stamps (rather than credit cards) ”

The reason they got rid of stamps is because people were using them like money to buy drugs and alcohol from bootleggers. In my area they were valued at 60 cents on the dollar.

Now they use the cards to get cash for the same shit. And they have no stigma.

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
September 11, 2012

You all need to burn in hell

Humans created hell...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evXdwZ6LtF8
(don't go on this link unless you have a strong stomach or hate people in general).
September 11, 2012
There is a hell. You know what it is? You don't go there after you die.

Hell is being trapped in a room surrounded by breeders and their screeching spawn being bingoed until I am ready to claw my face off. That or I have somehow spawned and am trapped with a loaf I did NOT want, sucking my will to live.
September 11, 2012
Thank Goddess, the Wolf found work so we don't have to be using a food stamp card any more at the store. It was embarrassing and while I am grateful that we did get help when we needed it, I am just as glad not to need it.
September 11, 2012
MerlynHerne
Thank Goddess, the Wolf found work so we don't have to be using a food stamp card any more at the store. It was embarrassing and while I am grateful that we did get help when we needed it, I am just as glad not to need it.

I'm glad your partner found work. It's frustrating when you train for a line of work that is reportedly in demand and still can't get a job in that field.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login