Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

In line behind a WIC (welfare) whore at Kroger

Posted by kidlesskim 
Anonymous User
Re: In line behind a WIC (welfare) whore at Kroger
September 11, 2012
Snark Shark

do they even MAKE small houses anymore? most of us don't NEED a mini-mansion!

I don't know. But at this point I'm willing to investigate. I'm happy with 800 to 1,000sq ft. (I've lived in an apartment (efficiency) that was 550sq ft. It's not the size I'm obsessing about, it's the quality...(the structure, the neighborhood, the residents...)) Because I'm tired of ending up in line behind a WIC (welfare) whore at Kroger....
Anonymous User
September 11, 2012
MerlynHerne
Thank Goddess, the Wolf found work so we don't have to be using a food stamp card any more at the store. It was embarrassing and while I am grateful that we did get help when we needed it, I am just as glad not to need it.

MerlynHerne,

I'm glad things are better for you and I'm thankful you had the food stamp card. As embarrassing as it was, it kept you fed and healthy...ready for work. I hope things keep looking up for you. winking smiley
September 11, 2012
SlumSlut
MerlynHerne
Thank Goddess, the Wolf found work so we don't have to be using a food stamp card any more at the store. It was embarrassing and while I am grateful that we did get help when we needed it, I am just as glad not to need it.

I'm glad your partner found work. It's frustrating when you train for a line of work that is reportedly in demand and still can't get a job in that field.

It sure is, most of all for the Wolf. She likes her job but will be going to school part time whilst working nights to get her degree as a Massage Therapist. She loves to help people and I can swear that she has a really great touch as a masseuse. I do think she will do better with this than the mechanic thing because good masseurs and masseuses are always in demand.
September 17, 2012
I had the grand pleasure of being behind one of the WIC-whores this morning.

I had a few things to get, so I stopped by SprawlMart. Being that it was mid-morning, they only had so many lanes open. I had much less than 20, so I get in the express lane, rather than waiting behind someone with a cartful.

There was one person in front of me. A mombie with a kyd, who has several separate orders. I don't know how old he was, somewhere between baybee and not quite walking yet. I'm going to estimate about 1 or so.

Soon as I walked up to the register, there were the foods separated out with separate "check" on each one. She had like 6 things left to go, but she had to spread them out so I couldn't use the belt at all at that point. And while the cashier is dealing with her WIC shit, mombie is talking to the baybee about how HE is going to get to pay the cashier the difference; whatever the food vouchers didn't cover I guess.

You can imagine my joy at this point. It's already taking forever, I can't put my food down, and now she's telling this kyd who has no clue where the fuck he is, or what money or groceries even are, but he's going to pay the difference. *Facepalm*

So, she finally gets to the last item and the remaining balance is some amount of change. So, she puts the money in baybee's hand, and big surprise, he drops it on the floor. She does this 3 or 4 times, each time having to pick up what he dropped. Like HELL was I going to help her.

Finally, she gives up in trying to get him to lean over and hand the change to the cashier. So, instead, she picks him up out of the cart seat and STANDS him on the belt. That's right, she stands him on the belt, where my food is, and he's knocked a box or two over. Thankfull it was boxed stuff, but nevertheless, she's got her baybee KICKING my fucking food around while he stands on the conveyor belt and she can thrust his hand full of change towards the clerk.

At this point, there was a line of about 5 people behind me, who weren't there when I first got in line. Mombie finally gets junior back in the cart and gets the fuck out of the way. I looked at the clerk to gauge her reaction, but she had about the best poker face I've ever seen. So, I just rolled my eyes, paid for my shit and was on my merry fucking way.
October 15, 2012
So this morning I hit the grocery store to stock up on food for the 24 hour work shift (yay I'm off for 5 days after this! No work. no teaching, no volunteer! 5 days no uniforms!)

So anyway WIC moo in front of me whips out a $100 bill to pay for paper towels then pulls out the WIC card for two gallons of milk. Then to fuck things and make me wait (I'm only trying to get to work moo-ron) she tries to put the Korman cancer donation on the freaking WIC card! Five minutes to clear up that mess. How about using the change from that Benjamen you just flashed? Stupid dumbass!

Does Kroger take WIC?

smile rolling left rightsmile

I just wanted to be absolutely sure.

Also,

Does Wal-Mart take WIC?

Does Jewel accept WIC?

Does Meijer accept WIC?

Oh

SNAP

I can't stop.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
July 20, 2014
Miss_Hannigan
Does Kroger take WIC? smile rolling left rightsmile

I just wanted to be absolutely sure.

Also, Does Wal-Mart take WIC?

I see what you did there! waving hellolarious
July 20, 2014
waving hellolarious Hannigan, you are a scream.

Special Update from South Central Kentucky:
WIC-Welfare is alive and well at area Krogers and Wal-Marts. Our WIC-Welfare news correspondent also verifies WIC-Welfare is thriving at all locally owned grocers AND conveniences stores, including chain gas stations with food marts such as Shell, Marathon, and BP, for the laziest of WIC-Welfare Whores™ who are simply too bizzy to drive their S-MooV's across the street to either of our 24 hour Krogers or Wal-Marts. At the vastly overpriced gas station food marts bespeckled around town they can whip out their SNAP card or use their WIC vouchers for convenience store purchases which include, but aren't limited to, $4 half gallons of milk, $3 a dozen eggs, $5 packs of 12oz sliced American cheese, $6 Jack's frozen pizzas, $3 8 oz apple and orange juices drinks, $5 packs of pressed ham and turkey, $3 loaves of bread, $5 packs of hot dogs, and round out their feast with bags of chips and cheddar popcorn treats.

Conveniently for the WIC-Welfare Whores™, they have ample room at checkout to divvy up their items into stacks:
1)All the overpriced shit covered by SNAP
2)All the over priced dairy and juices covered by WIC
3)All their scratch offs, Lotto tickets, beer, and cigarettes they have to use their CASH to pay for, which they always have a wallet full.

Few things piss me off more than to witness this bullshit in person and it adds insult to injury to have to wait in line behind them as they squeal in delight, FURTHER holding up the line, as they scratch off a $2 winner and cash it in for yet another ticket. Typically, there will be 2-3 kids for each WIC-Welfare Whore™ wandering the store unsupervised, and like their Moos, grabbing shit off the shelves, clogging up the line to the drink machines, and otherwise getting in the way of PAYING customers. Predictably, after they leave the store they scurry across the parking lot, unsupervised kids dodging traffic in tow, to load up in a late model gas guzzling SMooV with stickers tacked all over it like, "My Loaf is #1 at Noah's Ark Day Care", "My Famblee is Green", "Breast is Best!","My Tard is better than your Tard", and "Abortion is Murder".:bayybee:baybie1:drkbddymoo with baybeem:complaining about a brat

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
July 20, 2014
The HUGE grocery store in my area put up a sign last year. It reads, "We do NOT participate in the WIC program." smiling smiley

They also got rid of all their moo-friendly parking. smiling smiley

This is a large, regional grocery chain in my area. The guy who owns this one also owns all the franchise in the region.
We don't put up with WIC shit around here. :yeah
July 20, 2014
kidlesskim
"My Loaf is #1 at Noah's Ark Day Care", "My Famblee is Green", "Breast is Best!","My Tard is better than your Tard", and "Abortion is Murder".:bayybee:baybie1:drkbddymoo with baybeem:complaining about a brat

waving hellolarious I can picture this so easily it's scary.

Heaven forbid any child-free person ever needs food stamps, because he or she will starve while WIC welfare trash feasts.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
July 20, 2014
kidlesskim
.......and "Abortion is Murder".:bayybee:baybie1:drkbddymoo with baybeem:complaining about a brat

I'm just waiting for the Little Sizzler story that shows a picture of the SMooV of death and it has the " abortion stops a beating heart" bumper sticker and the "Choose Life" license plate. waving hellolarious

Also for egood measure

DOES EARTHFARE ACCEPT WIC
DOES WHOLE FOODS ACCEPT WIC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"If you can't feed your baby, then don't have a baby. And don't think maybe, if you can't feed your baby."
- The wisdom of the late Michael Jackson
"The mother of the year should be a sterilized woman with two adopted children." - Paul Ehrlich
July 20, 2014
jmc
kidlesskim
.......and "Abortion is Murder".:bayybee:baybie1:drkbddymoo with baybeem:complaining about a brat

I'm just waiting for the Little Sizzler story that shows a picture of the SMooV of death and it has the " abortion stops a beating heart" bumper sticker and the "Choose Life" license plate. waving hellolarious

Also for egood measure

DOES EARTHFARE ACCEPT WIC
DOES WHOLE FOODS ACCEPT WIC

Yeah! How about a bumper sticker that says, "Hot Cars Stop a Beating Heart", "Choose Adoption-Not Asphyxiation", or, "Hot Cars Don't Kill-Careless Parents Do!" confused smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
July 20, 2014
Peace
The HUGE grocery store in my area put up a sign last year. It reads, "We do NOT participate in the WIC program." smiling smiley

They also got rid of all their moo-friendly parking. smiling smiley

This is a large, regional grocery chain in my area. The guy who owns this one also owns all the franchise in the region.
We don't put up with WIC shit around here. :yeah
I wish my store did that. sad smiley

Every first and last of the month like clockwork, the WIC mawmees are there in the checkout lane.

I'm curious, what store chain is that, by the way, and what made him decide to not have it?
July 21, 2014
They have DOUBLE wide store scooters too that at LEAST two (and possibly more) average to large adults could comfortably

I guess because it's 2:00 a.m & need to go to sleep, I read that as "the have DOUBLE wide cooters." I did go back and pay more attention but I'm thinking that my first reading is probably true if not accurate.
July 21, 2014
Do you guys wanna hear some :BS? There is a program for elderly people in the US that is similar to WIC called CSFP but it provides "food packages" instead of giving them coupons to shop for their own food. WHY can't they do this for WIC too?

People who get CSFP benefits only get canned and NO fresh vegetables or fruit like with WIC. No milk in a jug for them - only powdered milk. No eggs like with WIC. No high fiber whole grains - dried macaroni and "dry cereal" (probably corn flakes) for the older folks. IOW, they get stuck with lower quality food, yet about 17 times more people are covered by WIC than CSFP.

On WIC, here's a "Sample Food Package for a child for one month:"

3 gallons of milk
1 quart of milk
1 pound of cheese
1 dozen eggs
36 ounces of cereal
18 ounce jar of peanut butter, 16 ounce dry beans/peas or 4 cans beans/peas
2 bottles 64 ounce juice
2 pounds whole grains (breads, tortillas, brown rice or oatmeal)
$6.00 fresh fruits and vegetables

Here's what elderly people on CSFP get for one month:

The elderly folks get CRAP compared to WIC participants, many of whom are already getting SNAP and free meals for their kids through school programs and Head Start.

Not to mention that qualifying for CSFP based on income guidelines is much harder, and military famblees don't have to count things like their housing allowance, special pay and other monetary perks toward their income.

UGH I have so much to say about this topic but it's giving me a rage headache angry smiley
July 21, 2014
What is a loaf going to do with eggs and cheese? Half these miracle tards have dairy, egg, gluten and peanut allergies anyway.

--------------------
July 13, 2015
Miss_Hannigan
What is a loaf going to do with eggs and cheese? Half these miracle tards have dairy, egg, gluten and peanut allergies anyway.

Don't they breastfeed them for the first five years anyway? Also, you guys should be more inclusive.

DOES TRADER JOE ACCEPT WIC?

DOES DOMINO ACCEPT WIC?

DOES BED BATH AND BEYOND ACCEPT WIC?

DO RESTAURANTS ACCEPT WIC?

A friend of mine became disabled after an accident, and while she officially should be getting medical and dental care, they keep bumping her for brats. Many dentists just outright refuse to accept her, even though they legally should, because she isn't a mummy. ranting

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
July 13, 2015
Haha, when I saw this thread again I thought it was another moo troll! bouncing and laughing
July 13, 2015
nice the freedom from trolls, isn't it??
wonder if this thread still pops up in google, that was what attracted those bunts in the first place.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
July 13, 2015
I'm proud to say it does. When you type in the question "Does bed bath and beyond accept wic?" it's the third result in Google.

I wanted to see if someone actually asked that.
:biggrin2
Goodness! I read every single comment on this 12-page thread -- and it was fascinating! Sadly, I know someone who mostly fits the stereotype outlined in these comments.

She is barely of legal age to drink, already has two brats and also on welfare, even though she adamantly claims her sprogs were planned. She had the second within less than 2 years of the first.

She IS with the father of the brats and both of them work -- even though it's for minimum wage -- so I will give her that.

She, too, can barely form a sentence, and butchers the simplest of words. What is it with these people and their inability and/or unwillingness to use decent spelling and grammar (English as a second language speakers get a pass)?

I can say for a fact that she is uneducated or undereducated, so that may help explain her poor spelling and grammar.

The woman's mom and dad, her parents, let her daughter's now-husband "hang out" or live with them, and stay in the daughter's room unsupervised when the couple was dating because she "didn't think they'd do anything."

You had two unsupervised, horny young people in a room alone, and you didn't think anything would happen? Gee, were they just going to watch cartoons? LOL!
July 14, 2015
I have driven a school bus, I have watched these teen whores in action. Listening to the chatter (back then) and I doubt the quality has improved, education was totally at the bottom of any list for them to do. Couple that with the fact the the quality of education REALLY has dropped imo, and deliberately. Why abandon methods that have worked for decades (from mid 1800 onward to about the 1950's when the standards started to decline), observe the negative impact and result, and continue on the same path, methodology, or even more retarded teaching. They are NOT interested in an educated public, they are NOT interested in kids stopping screwing because of the money these teen whores bring into the system.
oh well.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
July 14, 2015
Feh
And people wonder why I take a flask with me to the grocery store? It's called "the medication I take to keep from punting your screaming child into the freezer section" or 'the medicine that keeps me from punching your stupid, slow-ass, disorganized, breeding face"

I go at 8 in the morning to my local Walcrap. The welfare whores are either in bed or doing the school 'run'. I tell my helper (I can't drive and carrying things up stairs is dangerous due to my balance) it's because of availability of those scooters. I can walk but my legs can and DO give out with out warning so I walk only short distances.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 15, 2015
reaperess
Birth control being against one's religion does not render one unable to use it. Does your mouth sew itself shut when you try to pop a bc pill? Does your cunt sew itself shut when you try to use condoms or spermicide or sponges or cervical caps or diaphragms? If your cunt DOES magically sew itself shut over these things, DO NOT remove the stitches, you dumb, fucking twat. Shut your fucking legs. And as for my man, there is no way in hell he'd fuck anyone besides me. Just sayin'. Your cunt is probably as wide and smelly as an overused trash can.

If you for some reason CAN'T use birth control, just have oral. No kid's ever been conceived via the Bill Clinton.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 15, 2015
I have what is known as an unseen disability. I have had my legs give out from under me without warning. I have had several falls. I can get up and reach an item well, but I can't walk long distances.

Yes I'm fat. The reason is I have to take a medication that causes a gross amount of weight gain, but I do watch my diet to not gain enough to have my ass spill out of my scooter.

Nonetheless, I have had people stare at me in obvious disapproval. Lots of them are welfare cows waddling or scooting up and down the isle.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login