Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

In line behind a WIC (welfare) whore at Kroger

Posted by kidlesskim 
Re: In line behind a WIC (welfare) whore at Kroger
July 15, 2015
SecularRight
^Thom,
My mom worked in ER as a dr for decades and she bitched about it. Jesus Christ.
I've only been to the hospital 2x in my life and both times I couldn't breathe and I need oxygen.
Everything else I stayed home for.

I called when I cut my thumb and the sucker WOULD NOT STOP BLEEDING. I consulted an "ask-a-nurse" on my Jitterbug phone and SHE said call 911. There is a major vein in the thumb that if you hit it right and not get treatment, you can bleed to death.

I called again because I fell down and could not get up. The ask a nurse called an ambulance because she didn't know if it was minor or a serious nerve issue. I have a history of issues, such as the stroke I had in 2013.

I am prone to low sodium. My body will not hang on to salt, and if it drops past a certain level it can kill you. My mind felt as if it was full of cotton and I could not work a thought; scooting aimlessly to the store. I ambulanced to the hospital and was kept there a week on fluids.

The day I was released I was taxied to Phoenix for the hysterectomy. I ended up in ER because I started to hallucinate. "Green and pink balls" were bouncing every where and everything was strange.

The admittance lady looked like a hardened street fighter gave the "non-emergencies" and stupid drunks the hardened treatment. I acted so damned out of it and decidedly NOT drunk made her very concerned, as were two taxi drivers who would not leave me there cuz I was wandering around in a goofy haze. I was fast tracked into the hospital, and concerned so many people that I had a brain scan along with the hysterectomy.

That ER in a Good Samaritan hospital looked like it was serving a 3rd world nation. It was a scary place at 10pm.

After surgery I had a catatonic episode.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 15, 2015
@#$%&

And before you come a lowing like some confused cattle onto a board where you're clearly not welcome maybe you should learn how to fucking read.

LoL, Cows should learn Bratfree is a slaughter house!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 15, 2015
twocents
'love for me'
sounds like one of these narcissistic people mentioned in that book...

I massacre english, grammar, punctuation on a regular basis. However, I'm a damned sight better then a lot of these placenta brains out there.

but wait!! now I'm narcissistic.

*snicker* I am learning disabled yet I can pen down a thought and spell better than some of these cows. I also have the sense to use my computer as an assistant (calculator + spell checker) to compensate my short comings. Cows don't use this machine for anything else but social media.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Re: :cenRe: In line behind a WIC (welfare) whore at Kroger
July 15, 2015
satansbitch
Now please fuck off and die!!! Take your bastards with you. This is a CHILDFREE board and most of the people here laugh about your shitty life.

Can they comprehend just what childfree is?

waving hellolarious

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 15, 2015
nathanomir
HA! It's always fun to pull up an old thread and find a troll dangling on the end of it. But I never knew that trolls were slimey, bewhiskered, bottom-feeding parasites shaped like the Chick-Fil-A holsteins.

So, lurking moos (that would be you breeders who have six kids by six different men and draw on government subsidy). I want to tell you about Dad. He was born a white sharecropper in Lower Alabama. He dropped out of the fourth grade to help on the farm. He took the WWII G.I. Bill and taught himself to read and do algebra. So, it can be done, and yes, you can do it, too, but you have to stop playing Farmville. But there's more than that. Dad told me, "Son, never, ever take welfare. That's for whores and white trash." He -- the white sharecropper -- taught me self-respect. So, you in your thirty year old Vanguard single wide, watching reruns of Jersey Shore and trying to figure out how you can con the guy on Second Life to visit you and give you your seventh government check -- there are ways out and there is no excuse for you being such a lazy mooch.

So, what is the fuck your excuse! There's a word for people like you, but it insults honest leeches -- PARASITES!

I don't know why I'm bothering. You can't read, much less comprehend logic and compassion.

I hope your father did not also condemn those on Disability; SSD is sometimes considered welfare. Without it and it's medical, I would be dead in short order. Working is out too. No self respecting employer would put up with an employee who finds herself flat on her back sick every two weeks of the month.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 15, 2015
I don't believe anyone here feels that people with disabilities should be denied their benefits, craftyzits. I was on disability in my life too, simply because I couldn't work due to my mental health issues and meds I was taking. Without it, I would have been homeless, starving or dead.

I think nathanomir's father is specifically talking about able-bodied and minded people who CAN work, but choose to shit out a litter and sit on welfare instead.
July 15, 2015
Miss_Hannigan
What is a loaf going to do with eggs and cheese? Half these miracle tards have dairy, egg, gluten and peanut allergies anyway.

Moo SELLS her eggs & cheese and or eats the shit herself.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 15, 2015
mumofsixbirds
I don't believe anyone here feels that people with disabilities should be denied their benefits, craftyzits. I was on disability in my life too, simply because I couldn't work due to my mental health issues and meds I was taking. Without it, I would have been homeless, starving or dead.

I think nathanomir's father is specifically talking about able-bodied and minded people who CAN work, but choose to shit out a litter and sit on welfare instead.

Thank you for that reassurance 'mumofsixbirds'. Unlike the Cows, I do feel uncomfortable on assistance. Working cows often tell me "It must be nice sitting on your ass all day."

I'd like to inform them of the pain I live with. Or the two dozen needles involved in migraine treatment I need put up with. I don't choose my lot in life. Pregnancy however....

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 15, 2015
craftyzits
mumofsixbirds

Thank you for that reassurance 'mumofsixbirds'. Unlike the Cows, I do feel uncomfortable on assistance. Working cows often tell me "It must be nice sitting on your ass all day."

I'd like to inform them of the pain I live with. Or the two dozen needles involved in migraine treatment I need put up with. I don't choose my lot in life. Pregnancy however....

I've never heard anyone on this board, condemning someone disabled for being on assistance. In fact, we seem to rather uniformly hold a stance, that welfare IS for the genuinely disabled and for those who have lost their job and can't find another one.

On to the migraines, I've been perusing a board recently (don't ask me which one, I've forgotten), and a poster wrote that she puts a vibrator to her head, whenever she feels a migraine coming on. She still has a headache, but it's considerably milder.
On the off chance that it helps angel with halo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
July 15, 2015
Welfare should be used by people who genuinely can't work. Anyone who has a problem with that are part of the problem craftyzits friendly hug. Tard brother and wifey are collecting welfare for the loaves and both refuse to work. Both are able-bodied adults. My grandmother get $60 a month in food stamps and can barely walk while the two jobless wonders get close to $500 a month. How more wrong can this picture be?
When my uncle was dying from a brain tumor they denied him food stamps because he drew $10 more on his SSI.
I have very little care for the heifers popping out baby after baby for that check.
July 15, 2015
whatever gubmint subsidizes, multiplies.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
July 15, 2015
addiea raine
Welfare should be used by people who genuinely can't work. Anyone who has a problem with that are part of the problem craftyzits friendly hug. Tard brother and wifey are collecting welfare for the loaves and both refuse to work. Both are able-bodied adults. My grandmother get $60 a month in food stamps and can barely walk while the two jobless wonders get close to $500 a month. How more wrong can this picture be?
When my uncle was dying from a brain tumor they denied him food stamps because he drew $10 more on his SSI.
I have very little care for the heifers popping out baby after baby for that check.

i can attest to this shit, im unemployed with physical, mental and health conditions that make it hard for me to get hired regardless of being skilled and reliable, my ex-friend shat a loaf refusing to work, gets around $600-$700 on welfare a fortnight, i have no kids and dearly want to work, i get barely $100 a week, my homeloan alone puts me negitave $250 a week indebt to others, and i dont get food vouchers or discounts, she lives with her baby daddy and father, pays $50 rent, gets discounts and has money to spare, bitch of a system.

it'll take me 3 years to pay back what i owe people by the time i get work, but the gov dont care cause im not shitting loaves left right and centre.
July 19, 2015
gwdzee
If you don't like what's being posted here, then go find someplace else to play. No one's holding a gun to your head and making you read and post.

edit to add... the post I was responding to disappeared... whoops!

I'd bet dollars to diapers that post is hidden somewhere in an Internet Archive somewhere. Nothing goes COMPLETELY poof!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 19, 2015
SlumSlut
JESSICA
FUCK YOU. Okay, so maybe if you were actually put in the situation to where you HAD to get on WIC to SURVIVE then maybe you would understand. I AM MARRIED, and we LIVE ON OUR OWN, and we found out we're pregnant WHILE USING BIRTH CONTROL. We HAD to get on WIC to survive so that we can save for when our BABY gets here. WOW, ignorant people like you make me sick. We work our asses off and we still need help so shut the fuck up and realize that maybe not everyone is as lucky & well off with money as you are.

JESSICA
OH & guess what? WE PAY OUR TAXES TOO.
Ignorant people.

Jessica~

You assume that we on Bratfree are swimming in bucks. While some of us are, others are on low income benefits from the state because working is not possible.

Childfree people who are like me on disability don't see fit to add to the tax payer burden of SSD by adding dependents. I can't afford, nor do I want a child.

Please also note this old saying: Assuming will make you look the ignorant ass.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Re: :cenRe: In line behind a WIC (welfare) whore at Kroger
July 19, 2015
Thisgirl (randalltierra@yahoo.com)
OMG GET OVER YOURSELF WHEN YOUR ASS DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TO YOU WILL BE RUNNING TO DHS TO GET ON WELFARE SO DON'T HAVE A STICK TO FAR UP YOUR ASS BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT GIRL YOU SHOULD DO JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE GET INTO ANOTHER LINE AND STOP POSTING SHIT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT GET A LIFE!!!!!!angry flipping off

173-216-142-66.mid.suddenlink.net

Holy run on sentences Batman!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 19, 2015
JESSICA, of course you're going to claim that contraceptives malfunctioned! The alternative would be to either admit that you're too stupid to figure out birth control, or that you deliberately got yourself knocked up.

You didn't have to get on WIC to survive! You had to get rid of your parasite. Assistance is for those who need it, not for those who just want their lifestyle funded.

You're supposed to save for when your "baby comes", BEFORE you make it! The responsible action here would be ABORTION!

You knew, you couldn't afford to breed, but instead of doing the adult responsible thing, you just decided to force everyone else to pay for your kid. This is theft! You are a thief, stealing everyone else's resources, because you decided to make a lifestyle choice you couldn't afford!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
trekkie monster
JESSICA, of course you're going to claim that contraceptives malfunctioned! The alternative would be to either admit that you're too stupid to figure out birth control, or that you deliberately got yourself knocked up.

You didn't have to get on WIC to survive! You had to get rid of your parasite. Assistance is for those who need it, not for those who just want their lifestyle funded.

You're supposed to save for when your "baby comes", BEFORE you make it! The responsible action here would be ABORTION!

You knew, you couldn't afford to breed, but instead of doing the adult responsible thing, you just decided to force everyone else to pay for your kid. This is theft! You are a thief, stealing everyone else's resources, because you decided to make a lifestyle choice you couldn't afford!

They actually believe that they're murdering a baby, even though science says otherwise. smile rolling left righteyes2

I know a young mom and dad who have two kids they cannot afford and are on welfare.

She squawks that she "doesn't believe in abortion" but apparently believes in bringing helpless children into this world who are at a major disadvantage right out of the gate.

These kids don't go hungry, or without much, luckily, thanks to welfare, and help from other family members.
July 20, 2015
@ trekkie monster: "Assistance is for those who need it, not for those who just want their lifestyle funded.
You're supposed to save for when your "baby comes", BEFORE you make it!"
--> YESSS

I already posted this link on another thread:
http://money.cnn.com/2014/08/18/pf/child-cost/

When possible, expectant parents should prepare for the added costs ahead of time, said Matt Becker, a financial planner who specializes in working with new parents.
First, estimate your child-related expenses and then try to save that amount each month. By the time your child is born, you'll be used to living without that money and also have a sizable savings built up.
"Having a baby is a huge life change. You are going to have unexpected things come up," said Becker, founder of planning firm Mom and Dad Money. "Having that extra savings can help a lot.

--> So what does that mean??? It means "if you can't feed them, don't breed them"
July 20, 2015

When possible, expectant parents should prepare for the added costs ahead of time, said Matt Becker, a financial planner who specializes in working with new parents.
First, estimate your child-related expenses and then try to save that amount each month. By the time your child is born, you'll be used to living without that money and also have a sizable savings built up.
"Having a baby is a huge life change. You are going to have unexpected things come up," said Becker, founder of planning firm Mom and Dad Money. "Having that extra savings can help a lot.

But why do that when you can just demand more tax credits and deductions, a year of paid leave, all the promotions and raises over the harder working employees on the basis of "needing it more because kids", and the involvement of The Villageâ„¢? Why should breeders actually plan for one of the few things in life you can plan for? Nah, let's just create a narrative where babies just manifest out of thin air and it's impossible to ever plan for one and EVERYBODY has a right to have children even when they are clearly in no place to raise a child and ostracize the people with common sense who point this out.

I mean, it's not like there's varying forms of birth control and smartphone apps to keep track of ovulation, a 40-week gestational period (when a year is 52 weeks), and financial planners and apps that can help with a savings plan for future children and give a fucking reality check. If you make $30K/year and live in NYC, you should not be having children.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
July 20, 2015
I missed a troll! Damn it! This one is particularly hilarious, because she thinks WE are the ignorant ones. Look in the mirror, honey, because CF people pay far more taxes than breeders do, and we get little to no return on it.

Do you think you are doing the world a favor by squirting out more brats than you can afford to feed without public assistance?

This bitch came to play in the wrong backyard, and the only one who is showing her ignorance is JESSICA.
July 21, 2015
Ah, memories of moo trolls gone by!

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
September 06, 2018
Peace
The HUGE grocery store in my area put up a sign last year. It reads, "We do NOT participate in the WIC program." smiling smiley

They also got rid of all their moo-friendly parking. smiling smiley

This is a large, regional grocery chain in my area. The guy who owns this one also owns all the franchise in the region.
We don't put up with WIC shit around here. :yeah

I would stay loyal to that store for the rest of my life.
September 06, 2018
oh please say it's on long island..

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
September 09, 2018
twocents
oh please say it's on long island..

I get into glaring matches with WIC abusers when they jump out in front of me at 11 at night when there's only one checker. I know I'm thinking "must be nice getting a bunch of shit for free because you're too stupid and lazy to use birth control". And Moo and Duh look back and (I can tell) think "yeah, we made more kids than we could afford and we're proud, proud that our religion and the tax system allow us to do that on your dime".

And the war rages on.
September 14, 2018
a store that doesn't cater to wic. any on the Island?

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login