Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

In line behind a WIC (welfare) whore at Kroger

Posted by kidlesskim 
Re: In line behind a WIC (welfare) whore at Kroger
May 28, 2012

Congratulations, Amy Hall of Canaan, New Hampshire, a.k.a. angellove4me1@myfairpoint.net, you're our new WIC Whore of the Week. Amy lives with her boyfriend of seven years..no rush to get a ring, am I right?...and provides dubious care as a nursing assistant when she's not selling cans of WIC formula to pay for her Virginia Slims.
Amy Hall Canaan, New Hampshire Amy Hall Canaan, New Hampshire Amy Hall Canaan, New Hampshire Amy Hall Canaan, New Hampshire Amy Hall Canaan, New Hampshire Amy Hall Canaan, New Hampshire Amy Hall Canaan, New Hampshire Amy Hall Canaan, New Hampshire

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
May 28, 2012
Excellent work as usual Miss Hannigan!
May 28, 2012
Marvellous!
May 28, 2012
'love for me'
sounds like one of these narcissistic people mentioned in that book...

I massacre english, grammar, punctuation on a regular basis. However, I'm a damned sight better then a lot of these placenta brains out there.

but wait!! now I'm narcissistic.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

"WIC Whore of the Week"

Love it!
May 29, 2012
Yawn!!! Wow, another stupid moo that can't come up with a new or or clever way to insult us. Do you not think that we have heard the old "I hope you get pregnant (insert the rest of the blah, blah, blah here) and have to ( insert more blah, blah, blah here) a MILLION fucking times? Learn a new trick cow other than spreading your legs to get your welfare checks and WIC
May 29, 2012
Oh, another whore defeated by the complexity of birth control. I don't even think she knows that this is a CF board, perhaps she came here by searching topic related terms and got offended by the truth. But yeah, wishing pignancy on other people (she sounds like she's cursing somebody) tells a lot about how much she enjoys being a moo.
May 29, 2012
jezebel_daisy
I think this is the most trolled thread by damned delusional moos.
I love how they "I hope you have kids and need WIC"! Fucking idiots are on a GD childfree board for crying out loud!! Obviously they are beyond stupid.

I know...we are not the ones stymied by the complexity of a condom.

And looks like Amy's oopsie backfired if she still doesn't have a ring....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
May 29, 2012
Where's the WIC Whore Of the Week picture??
May 29, 2012
I was originally too lazy to re-post the photo, but your request swayed me, Law.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
May 29, 2012
waving hellolariouswaving hellolariouswaving hellolarious
May 29, 2012
Hahaha, when I Google Amy Hall of Canaan, New Hampshire's email address (angellove4me1@myfairpoint.net), this thread is the first search result!
I looked at her Facebook account. All the usual mooing about that she wants another kyd ("Everyone tell my husband we should have another baby!"), how she wants a truck for under $1000, ultrasounds, etc.

And this quiz thing she did. I don't even... ugh. UGH. Fucking moo twats are disgusting.

"Question: You just changed your LO diaper and he\she poops a nugget, the diaper is still dry and there is a skid mark.What do you do?
Answer: Salvage scoop the poop"

And one of the kyds she uses in her profile pic (surprise, surprise!) looks like a little tard chunk with jowls.
May 29, 2012
cerebralherpes
And one of the kyds she uses in her profile pic (surprise, surprise!) looks like a little tard chunk with jowls.

That's the first thing I saw. FUGLY!
May 29, 2012
cerebralherpes
I looked at her Facebook account. All the usual mooing about that she wants another kyd ("Everyone tell my husband we should have another baby!"), how she wants a truck for under $1000, ultrasounds, etc.

And this quiz thing she did. I don't even... ugh. UGH. Fucking moo twats are disgusting.

"Question: You just changed your LO diaper and he\she poops a nugget, the diaper is still dry and there is a skid mark.What do you do?
Answer: Salvage scoop the poop"

Can you imagine occupying your day with such trivial trifling disgusting BS? As opposed to research, reading, work achievements, hobbies, creativity, and all the other things members of this board regularly devote time to.
May 29, 2012
navi8orgirl

I know...we are not the ones stymied by the complexity of a condom.

And looks like Amy's oopsie backfired if she still doesn't have a ring....

Their oopsie's usually ALWAYS backfire on them. I would be willing to bet that what pisses them off the most about the child free is that we don't have to trick our significant other by lying about taking our birth control. All of our significant others are with us because they WANT to be with us. They aren't with us because they feel trapped.
Moo
I hope you get pregnant with twins and be unable to breast feed and have to sign up for WIC because you can't afford formula,which BTW is around $15\can which last for 3 days if your lucky!

Let me do the math. $15 / can which lasts for three days (if "your" lucky). Let's be generous, and say "I" am not lucky, and a can only lasts two days. So that's $7.50 / day for formula. No doubt Moo still has to get her daily latte and cigarettes (after all, we all know that if Mamma isn't happy, nobody is happy), but it seems to me that if her miracle is such an important gift to the world, giving up that latte and just half of the cigs would easily cover $7.50 / day and make Moo even more of a martyr (much to her happiness, I'm sure). Use cloth diapers, get some baby clothes at Goodwill (what? USED clothes touch her special Cneauxphleighque?!), and if one doesn't buy into that baby-has-to-every-damn-piece-of-plastic-kindercrap-that-exists mentality, it's not actually all that expensive to take care of an infant. I'm from the Deep South, and I've seen plenty of folk raise babies on practically nothing without taking a handout.
Thisgirl (randalltierra@yahoo.com)
:cenRe: In line behind a WIC (welfare) whore at Kroger
June 29, 2012
OMG GET OVER YOURSELF WHEN YOUR ASS DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TO YOU WILL BE RUNNING TO DHS TO GET ON WELFARE SO DON'T HAVE A STICK TO FAR UP YOUR ASS BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT GIRL YOU SHOULD DO JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE GET INTO ANOTHER LINE AND STOP POSTING SHIT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT GET A LIFE!!!!!!angry flipping off

173-216-142-66.mid.suddenlink.net
Re: :cenRe: In line behind a WIC (welfare) whore at Kroger
June 29, 2012
Thisgirl
OMG GET OVER YOURSELF WHEN YOUR ASS DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TO YOU WILL BE RUNNING TO DHS TO GET ON WELFARE SO DON'T HAVE A STICK TO FAR UP YOUR ASS BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT GIRL YOU SHOULD DO JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE GET INTO ANOTHER LINE AND STOP POSTING SHIT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT GET A LIFE!!!!!!angry flipping off

MOOMOOMOOMOOMOO! Yay, another illiterate breeder troll coming in to shit all over the place. I guess she's taking a break from Farmville, her "stories" are on commercial or she's just popped Shitleigh into the hot car for a quick bake and has to play Mad Cow Avenger or something.
June 29, 2012
Thisgirl (randalltierra@yahoo.com)

173-216-142-66.mid.suddenlink.net

Hannigan, your public awaits.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
June 29, 2012
Thisgirl

Moo troll, you piss me off so fucking badly that if I were face to face with you I'd punch your wic whore mouth with all the strength I have. Once upon a time I lived in my car for two months. Did I get WIC, food stamps or any other form of help? No, but I did pay taxes during that point in time. When I tried to apply for food stamps I was told I make too much money. I was also told that since I was single and didn't have bastards that my situation "couldn't be helped." I chose to be a responsible adult and not shit bastards I couldn't afford.

As for getting a life??? MY TAX DOLLARS GO TO FEEDING YOUR BASTARDS YOU STUPID WORTHLESS CUNT!!! MY TAX DOLLARS PAY FOR YOU TO LAY DOWN, TAKE A LOAD OF DICK SNOT AND CALL IT A BABY!!! IT'S NOTHING BUT A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT JUST LIKE YOU!!!

Now please fuck off and die!!! Take your bastards with you. This is a CHILDFREE board and most of the people here laugh about your shitty life.
June 29, 2012
LOL - did I not just say in the other oft-moo-trolled thread that this one was the other big draw for these stupid cunts? Hope you enjoy the dressing down that is about to follow you stupid cow.
June 29, 2012
eating popcorn

I am busy WORKING right now so I can be taxed to death on the income I EARN to subsidize the carefree chosen lifestyles of worthless WIC-Welfare Whore CUNTS like our newest troll. However, when I get the time and you can bet your ass I will FIND the time, I will expose this stupid bitch for the piece of shit she is and post it for everyone's fodder. WHY do these stupid WIC-Welfare whores not realize many of us can not only SEE their IP address, bur then they post with their actual NAMES and/or email addresses making exposing their identity as easy as taking candy away from Twiggy?confused smiley

Maybe they enjoy having personal information and pictures of themselves posted on here for our entertainment?shrug

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
June 29, 2012

OMG GET OVER YOURSELF WHEN YOUR ASS DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TO YOU WILL BE RUNNING TO DHS TO GET ON WELFARE SO DON'T HAVE A STICK TO FAR UP YOUR ASS BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT GIRL YOU SHOULD DO JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE GET INTO ANOTHER LINE AND STOP POSTING SHIT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT GET A LIFE!!!!!

The childfree don't qualify for welfare, you stupid fucking mouth-breathing asshole. Welfare is for idiots like you who were defeated by the complexity of both a condom AND the concept of working to take care of your fucking family.

angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off
Ahahahah.... haha! It's truly priceless when these dumb whores come in here and vent their self-righteous WIC rage. I love this thread so much that I would let it plow me 'til next July. As there is nothing I can say that hasn't already been said, I will just wish our newest cow cunt best of luck with her sagging teats and flapping, dripping roast beef and her little shitlings who will end up either behind bars or bagging our groceries.

Don't dribble any titjuice on your way out, you stupid bint.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login