Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

In line behind a WIC (welfare) whore at Kroger

Posted by kidlesskim 
Re: In line behind a WIC (welfare) whore at Kroger
April 25, 2012
Hey Moocow Amber, go fucking die. At least then, you wouldn't be soaking taxpayers, you useless piece of shit.
April 25, 2012
Tiquer
Wow, amber, thanks for sharing your amazing wisdom with the rest of us. With your command of proper grammar and sentence structure, your cogent post has really got me thinking...thinking that all the money I pay in school taxes is an even bigger waste than I previously thought.

Literacy makes them unable to spread their legs.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
It makes me happy when I see this thread bumped, because it can only mean one thing. Another illiterate moo-cow troll has found it when googling "WIC Kroger" and subsequently gotten their poor little feelings hurt! I just love this thread so much.
April 25, 2012
cerebralherpes
It makes me happy when I see this thread bumped, because it can only mean one thing. Another illiterate moo-cow troll has found it when googling "WIC Kroger" and subsequently gotten their poor little feelings hurt! I just love this thread so much.

This is our consolation prize for losing the "Trainwreck" thread.

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

April 25, 2012
SlumSlut
cerebralherpes

Amen to both sentiments!

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
April 25, 2012
It's the fifth result in the google search "WIC Kroger "

Yep.
April 25, 2012
toomanybrats
It's the fifth result in the google search "WIC Kroger "

Yep.

Dayum. We used to be like first or second.

April 25, 2012
We are #4 from what I can see...but #1 is someone bitching that Kroger cut up her WIC Card! Haha! grinning smiley
This thread is the gift that keeps on giving....

From Loaf Center: http://community.babycenter.com/post/a27658301/ot_kroger_cut_up_my_wic_card_is_this_right

In the thread, mooo bitches that she left her card accidentally in the store, and when she comes back from packing groceries in the car, they had already cut it up. She mentions having a DH AND a car....I'm wondering if maybe there isn't some fraud going on, and the store manager was told to cut it up?

I can't imagine someone being in dire financial straits, who has a loaf they can't feed, being able to afford a car with gas and insurance...driving is very costly nowadays.

I live in Canada, and we don't have WIC but I thought it was more for single mooos with brats. I'm sure mooos who are married can also get it if they fall under the poverty line...but who knows what's going on here? She also feels humiliated because they call it her "food stamp card." Haha! grinning smiley
April 25, 2012
Miss_Hannigan
SlumSlut
cerebralherpes

Amen to both sentiments!

This might be my favorite thread evar. It warms my icy black heart, because we got to beat some Army moo troll ass. And that is the best thing in the world, besides sex and cheesecake.
April 25, 2012
When I google "kroger wic" this thread comes up as #1, if I google "shop at kroger with wic" it's #2. smug
April 26, 2012
Amber definitely has a future writing children's books...but only if she can figure out the difference between your and you're.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
April 28, 2012
How could forget and not post about this WIC Moomy stunt:

^Thom,

Should be edited to include all of the idiotic reasons that moos ends up in ERs with their baaybees.

"My child has a fever of 99 degrees!!!!"

"He has an ear infection and he won't stop crying!!!"

"He threw up!"

"He just won't stop crying!"

My mom worked in ER as a dr for decades and she bitched about it. Jesus Christ.
I've only been to the hospital 2x in my life and both times I couldn't breathe and I need oxygen.
Everything else I stayed home for.
Before you BITCH, maybe you should learn how to spell ! Those kids may not have been ALL her's,did you consider that? It would be physically impossible to have an infant and be has pregnant her you make sound.You get a month worth of voucher's at a time and it is easire to just fill them all and get it over with.I hope you get pregnant with twins and be unable to breast feed and have to sign up for WIC because you can't afford formula,which BTW is around $15\can which last for 3 days if your lucky!
angellove, i thank you. you have given me the grand experience of telling off a troll.
now shut your gaping maw, get the hell off of this childfree broad, sew your lips shut, and eff yourself with a red hot candlestick.
Peace!
angellove

Before you BITCH, maybe you should learn how to spell ! Those kids may not have been ALL her's,did you consider that? It would be physically impossible to have an infant and be has pregnant her you make sound.You get a month worth of voucher's at a time and it is easire to just fill them all and get it over with.I hope you get pregnant with twins and be unable to breast feed and have to sign up for WIC because you can't afford formula,which BTW is around $15\can which last for 3 days if your lucky!
MOO MOO MOOOOOOOO

And before you come a lowing like some confused cattle onto a board where you're clearly not welcome maybe you should learn how to fucking read.
May 28, 2012
Wow, ANOTHER welfare-Googling troll. This cunt tells us to learn to spell, but I guess it just comes 'easire' to the cows!
May 28, 2012
angellove

HAH even if my Tubal Ligation failed and I got pregnant (while still taking the pill) I would abort that little fucker faster than a New York minute. My husband would rush me to the clinic to get that little parasite sucked out right then and there. Such a useless wish for harm that will never bear fruit.
May 28, 2012
.I hope you get pregnant with twins and be unable to breast feed and have to sign up for WIC because you can't afford formula,which BTW is around $15\can which last for 3 days if your lucky!

And I hope you fall over a cliff and make space on the planet for someone more worthwhile.
May 28, 2012
Wow, ANOTHER welfare-Googling troll. This cunt tells us to learn to spell, but I guess it just comes 'easire' to the cows!

Mr. T: I pitty tha foolongue2

That argument of HER'S was hard to read. I guess hormones hurt your spelling skills when you BE HAS PREGNANT.
May 28, 2012
I love being taught the finer points of the English language by someone who has difficulty using it.

• It is incorrect to put a space before a punctuation mark: the sentence should conclude "learn how to spell!" not "learn how to spell !"
  • There should be a space after the comma in the second sentence.
  • "Her's" is not a word.
  • Remove the word "has" where it says "impossible to have an infant and be has pregnant".
  • The clause about "you make sound" is missing some sort of connection. It doesn't even make sense.
  • There should be a space after the end of that sentence.
  • "Month" should be written "month's".
  • Despite what many moos think, an apostrophe and an "s" do not make a word plural. "Voucher's" should be written "vouchers".
  • "Easier" is the correct spelling, not "easire".
  • There is also a space missing after this sentence.
  • The verb form "be" does not agree with the first part of the sentence; it should be "are".
  • This also looks like a run-on sentence.
  • This sentence conveys a lack of comprehension about this site.
  • There should be a space after the comma.
  • I'll let the use of "BTW" slip by, but if you want to suggest that formula costs $15 per can, the slash needs to point the other direction.
  • "Last" should be "lasts".
  • The contraction of "you are" is written as "you're", not "your".
May 28, 2012
I think this is the most trolled thread by damned delusional moos.
I love how they "I hope you have kids and need WIC"! Fucking idiots are on a GD childfree board for crying out loud!! Obviously they are beyond stupid.
May 28, 2012
jezebel_daisy
I think this is the most trolled thread by damned delusional moos.
I love how they "I hope you have kids and need WIC"! Fucking idiots are on a GD childfree board for crying out loud!! Obviously they are beyond stupid.

"I hope you have kids and need WIC!" This statement alone validates so much for us CF.

a. The bingo of "It's alll worrrthh itt..." doesn't hold weight when mad moooos are wishing brats on people who don't have them. But...but...but...I thought children were a gift? Is mooo being nice by wishing me a nice gift? I think more like a terrible burden which is inescapable and life-altering.

b. They see us, the CF, as having things much easier than what they have. They are envious of our lifestyle choice. They hate the fact that we don't have to be miserable like them. That is why bingoes exist...because misery loves company, and the more the merrier.

c. Moo-hood does NOT make you a better person, especially if you wish poverty not only another person, but innocent chyllldrun as well. Anyone who wishes someone to live in poverty with children is NOT a nice person.

I hope you get pregnant with twins and be unable to breast feed and have to sign up for WIC because you can't afford formula,which BTW is around $15\can which last for 3 days if your lucky!

Well, troll, I can see how much you love kids -- so much that you're willing to wish them on people who don't even want them. Now, how much sense does THAT make?
May 28, 2012
aya

I hope you get pregnant with twins and be unable to breast feed and have to sign up for WIC because you can't afford formula,which BTW is around $15\can which last for 3 days if your lucky!

Well, troll, I can see how much you love kids -- so much that you're willing to wish them on people who don't even want them. Now, how much sense does THAT make?

Ha! Good point, aya. Whenver this thread resurfaces I know another frustrated idiot mommy is boiling with jealousy. Yurble beat me to the corrections for this barely-literate little darling.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login