Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

In line behind a WIC (welfare) whore at Kroger

Posted by kidlesskim 
Re: In line behind a WIC (welfare) whore at Kroger
June 29, 2012
BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT GIRL YOU SHOULD DO JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE GET INTO ANOTHER LINE AND STOP POSTING SHIT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT

And you know her how, exactly? Is she your sister?

WHEN YOUR ASS DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TO YOU WILL BE RUNNING TO DHS TO GET ON WELFARE

Actually I won't, because there's no way I'd ever qualify. The reason I would not is I don't have a bunch of "disabled", double digit IQ minor dependants.
June 30, 2012
I always find it amusing that trolls accuse us of posting out of ignorance of the situation, when they don't appear to have the slightest clue where they are or what happens to trolls. You'd think they could at least take the time to read the thread they're responding to.
Brace yourselves for more trolls from Virginia. The welfare payments are now going to be staggered - from the breakdown I saw, it'll be 60% on the first of the month, 20% on the fourth, and 20% on the seventh. Gonna be a lot of oxygen-stealing cows looking to find out where my EBT at?

Grocery shopping will be a pleasure for the whole first half of the month now! Fucking awesome.
July 01, 2012
notmuchtosay
Brace yourselves for more trolls from Virginia. The welfare payments are now going to be staggered - from the breakdown I saw, it'll be 60% on the first of the month, 20% on the fourth, and 20% on the seventh. Gonna be a lot of oxygen-stealing cows looking to find out where my EBT at?

Grocery shopping will be a pleasure for the whole first half of the month now! Fucking awesome.

GUH, we need to do away with this fucking shit. The worst of it in my area is on base. The commissary and BX are always raped of products on the first part of the month. I've never really seen it like that anywhere else.

Food stamps, cash programs, and any and all other assistance needs to go the fuck away in lieu of government-run food banks. NO CASH, NO MONEY, NO DEBIT. Free food only. They can be given vouchers for visits to the food at the food bank only that does not transfer in any other way, that way they can't take more than they need - 1 visit per week and that's it. The food bank will have produce, prepackaged meat, rice, beans, laundry detergent, diapers, formula, and the like, and that's it. This shit has got to stop.
Re: :cenRe: In line behind a WIC (welfare) whore at Kroger
July 02, 2012

We'll be grocery-shopping at Kroger today, it's the first week of the month, and school is out (even though most autards and a lot of "neurotypical" breeder spawn are put in summer school to socialize them or give moo a few hours a day of alone time around here).

I may have some telling-off-breeder, welfare whore, babystalking or autard stories to share... for some reason Kroger seems just as bad as Wal-Mart.
What seems to be the..oh fuck waving hellolarious
July 03, 2012
Thisgirl (randalltierra@yahoo.com)
OMG GET OVER YOURSELF WHEN YOUR ASS DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TO YOU WILL BE RUNNING TO DHS TO GET ON WELFARE SO DON'T HAVE A STICK TO FAR UP YOUR ASS BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT GIRL YOU SHOULD DO JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE GET INTO ANOTHER LINE AND STOP POSTING SHIT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT GET A LIFE!!!!!!angry flipping off

173-216-142-66.mid.suddenlink.net

You're joking, right? I'll let you in on something: when I made 15k$, I looked into what I was available for as far as certain assistances go. You want to know how many I qualified for? Zip. Nada. Zilch. I needed to make less than 12k$ to qualify for anything. So do not tell me I can just "go on it". You fuck holes go and drop out a brood of defective brats and you don't even know who the fathers are because you fucked them in a meth induced haze and you believe I should pony up cash to pay for your shit-and I actually paid taxes despite making less than 20k$ a year-so you can sit on your fat ass with your crack pipe on FarmVille all fucking day and hold up lines in grocery stores because you can't read the fucking WIC list that says NO POPSICLES. You fucking welfare whores should have your benefits taken so you at least get up off your ass and work for SOMETHING. If I were in charge, I'd legalize prostitution so you can work at something you are experienced in.
July 03, 2012
The words you speak are true Zatoth, and I couldn't agree more. I see this trash on a daily basis at the fast food restaurant I'm currently working in, which is down the street from a homeless/low-income "day center." I feel like if they can blow their money on unnecessary junk food to feed their loaves, they can budget to afford real food from the food stamps and WIC benefits I know for a fact they're receiving (have loaves, get cash from the gubmint. Don't have loaves but still have a low income? Screw you! grinning smiley). When they bitch because something on the menu went up in price, it's so tempting to say, "If 50 cents is going to break you, you really can't afford to be eating out." Seriously. smile rolling left righteyes2 It actually gives us a good bit of entertainment when they leave in a huff saying they'll take their "business elsewhere!" Good riddance! grinning smiley
July 03, 2012
zatoth
Thisgirl (randalltierra@yahoo.com)
OMG GET OVER YOURSELF WHEN YOUR ASS DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TO YOU WILL BE RUNNING TO DHS TO GET ON WELFARE SO DON'T HAVE A STICK TO FAR UP YOUR ASS BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT GIRL YOU SHOULD DO JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE GET INTO ANOTHER LINE AND STOP POSTING SHIT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT GET A LIFE!!!!!!angry flipping off

173-216-142-66.mid.suddenlink.net

You're joking, right? I'll let you in on something: when I made 15k$, I looked into what I was available for as far as certain assistances go. You want to know how many I qualified for? Zip. Nada. Zilch. I needed to make less than 12k$ to qualify for anything. So do not tell me I can just "go on it". You fuck holes go and drop out a brood of defective brats and you don't even know who the fathers are because you fucked them in a meth induced haze and you believe I should pony up cash to pay for your shit-and I actually paid taxes despite making less than 20k$ a year-so you can sit on your fat ass with your crack pipe on FarmVille all fucking day and hold up lines in grocery stores because you can't read the fucking WIC list that says NO POPSICLES. You fucking welfare whores should have your benefits taken so you at least get up off your ass and work for SOMETHING. If I were in charge, I'd legalize prostitution so you can work at something you are experienced in.

ALL true and let's not forget they ALSO get free breakfasts, lunches, dinners, AND snacks at school in addition to their WIC-Welfare and monthly kid checks.cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
August 20, 2012
I am surprised that the moo-trolls don't find this thread more often. When you type "WIC Kroger" in the search bar, THIS thread is at the top of the results list.

Great work, everyone!
August 20, 2012
HA! It's always fun to pull up an old thread and find a troll dangling on the end of it. But I never knew that trolls were slimey, bewhiskered, bottom-feeding parasites shaped like the Chick-Fil-A holsteins.

So, lurking moos (that would be you breeders who have six kids by six different men and draw on government subsidy). I want to tell you about Dad. He was born a white sharecropper in Lower Alabama. He dropped out of the fourth grade to help on the farm. He took the WWII G.I. Bill and taught himself to read and do algebra. So, it can be done, and yes, you can do it, too, but you have to stop playing Farmville. But there's more than that. Dad told me, "Son, never, ever take welfare. That's for whores and white trash." He -- the white sharecropper -- taught me self-respect. So, you in your thirty year old Vanguard single wide, watching reruns of Jersey Shore and trying to figure out how you can con the guy on Second Life to visit you and give you your seventh government check -- there are ways out and there is no excuse for you being such a lazy mooch.

So, what is the fuck your excuse! There's a word for people like you, but it insults honest leeches -- PARASITES!

I don't know why I'm bothering. You can't read, much less comprehend logic and compassion.
August 21, 2012
toomanybrats
I am surprised that the moo-trolls don't find this thread more often. When you type "WIC Kroger" in the search bar, THIS thread is at the top of the results list.

Great work, everyone!

I think that's probably because it's a well known fact that Kroger stores now accept all forms of WIC-Welfare, so there's no need for WIC-Welfare whores to look it up before they head off to Kroger, WIC vouchers and food stamp EBT card carefully tucked away in their wallets behind their OWN stash of cash. In the beginning of the WIC bullshit there were many mainstream stores that didn't accept it yet. What could be more disheartening to one of these inpig WIC-Cows than to gas up her SMooV, load up her litter, burn up a quarter tank of gas circling the Kroger parking lot waiting on a "stork parking" space to open up, wrangle her brats and loaf in tow throughout the grocery store, spend time filling her buggy with all the WIC items it can hold in and around the basket-loaf contained in the cart, ONLY to make it to the check out lane and find out they do NOT accept her WIC coupons or welfare EBT card?drinking coffee

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
August 24, 2012
http://www.actsofgord.com/Victory/chapter03.php

"I can tell you're on welfare" waving hellolarious

thom_c
http://www.actsofgord.com/Victory/chapter03.php

"I can tell you're on welfare" waving hellolarious

waving hellolarious I LOVE the customer is NOT always right stories, It IS easy to tell when someone is on public assistance because, like this cunt, they generally exhibit similar telltale signs, as if they all attend the same class; How to Be on Welfare and Act Like It!-101 RARELY do business people, professionals, and working people act like assholes in regards to trying to get freebies, threats to sue, and the gross misuse of legal terms and mumbo-jumbo concerning their "rights" to the point their ignorance is glaring. NOR do they make unfounded and RIDICULOUS threats to call various agencies and authorities because you won't cowtow to their absurd demands.kissing ass

I could literally fill a book about stories like this from my many years of owning businesses that serve the public and from my prior customer service oriented jobs. One that's been popular recently is when they say, "That's false advertising". I have heard it several times lately and am wondering if TLC might not have done a documentary in the past few weeks on that subject. At any rate, like I mentioned, they spout of a bunch of BULLSHIT that makes their ignorance especially obvious.

Below is a recent example, but of course I have changed the nature of the business call in order to protect my identity from bat shit crazy moo trolls. but the premise and meat of the example remain the same:

Typical type of customer call I often receiveeye rolling smiley
Me: "Beckworth's Service and Supply"
Stupid Cow: Yeah, I need somebody to come out right away and repair the security system on my car in Dummytown, USA
Me: I am sorry, but we don't offer that service and Dummytown is not located in our coverage area either
Stupid Cow: Your ad SAYS automotive! THAT'S FALSE ADVERTISING!!!
Me: It also says "residential" too, but like with automotive, we only offer service on things we specialize in, and security systems aren't on the list
Stupid Cow: It SHOULD be!
Me: Well, it isn't, so you need to call someone else
Stupid Cow: But it SAYS automotive, so it's false advertising!
Me: Just think of it like this. Since it also "says" residential, people who call know that doesn't mean we also build houses, lay flooring and tile, offer brick masonry, heat and air installation, and do painting and vinyl siding. Automotive is the same thing, like when you go to an optometrist or a podiatrist, you don't expect him to clean your teeth or put in a pacemaker, EVEN THOUGH his ad "says" he's a doctor
Stupid Cow: MayBE, but it's false advertising you don't come to Dummytown TOO because your ad SAYS you go to, "The Village and the surrounding communities!!!"
Me: I am sorry, but we don't consider a town located four counties away and over into the next state from us as a "surrounding community". Besides, we do NOT offer the service you need anyway, so we are both wasting our time here
Stupid CowLook, I have four kids and we have to be down at the WIC office in an hour and if I DON'T GIT MY KIDS THERE THEY WILL GO HUNGRY! I CAN'T DRIVE THIS CAR TO TOWN WITH THE ALARM GOING OFF!!!
Me:: I am sorry, but we can't be forced to change our policies and offer a service we don't want to because of anyone's poor life choices. CALL SOMEONE ELSE
Stupid Cow I am going to report YOU for false advertising AND FOR BEING RUDE!
Me: TO WHOM are you going to report me? (now I am being entertained rather than annoyed)
Stupid Cow The BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU THAT'S WHO!!!!!!!!
Me: Oh, okay. I gotta go now, but THANKS for calling!

Stupid Cow:BS

August 24, 2012
Oh, I LOVE the false advertising complaint! /sarcasm The optometrist/eyeglass retail store I worked at would have this 2 complete eyeglasses for $99 sale. People would refuse to look at the fine print on all the posters and advertisements and get bitchy that they can't get 2 designer frames (worth up to $500 each themselves) and premium lenses for $99. Now, you could still get all that, but you'd pay the difference. I had this one woman come in, pick out her frames, and describe what she wanted/needed out of her lenses. We had the 2/$99 going on, but we also had a BOGO Free sale, too. It was cheaper for her to go with the second sale, so that's what I applied. I told her the total and she paid and then AFTERWARD she starts complaining about being nickel and dimed, mainly because I couldn't promise her glasses to be done in less than a week because she and her family were going to Greece* on Make-A-Wish's dime because her daughter had bone cancer and "the last year has been HELL." I can sympathize dealing with a child with cancer, but I'm not a fucking magician. She started in on the false advertising, claiming that she used to do it for a living and saying she expected the 2/$99 deal. I'm like, I gave you what you asked for and still applied a significant discount (she still saved around $400). You should have said something when I gave you the total, not just hand over your credit card. If you had stopped to think when I said your total was $750, I could have explained to you about the restrictions of the 2/$99 and also explained the BOGO Free discount which I gave you.

And honestly, fuck you. You're getting a free trip to Greece. I like what Make-A-Wish does, but my sympathy does go down when you're getting an all-expenses paid trip to an awesome location on the back of your child's possibly fatal illness while the rest of us would have to work our asses off to save the money. Nor do adults surviving cancer have a foundation that will give them free vacations or to meet celebrities.

*Because like all the special creatures that come into the store in the summer, they wait until the last possible moment to buy glasses so they'll have them for an upcoming vacation in the next couple of days and then get pissy when the glasses won't necessarily be ready by that time. Granted, the business is currently named after the span of time they say we can have glasses done, but again, fine print. It's only if we have the lenses in stock and our lens technician doesn't have the day off. For that reason, the business is undergoing a name change. And again, fuck you. I've been wearing glasses since I was five. I have known for the past 22 years that I have to wait almost 2 weeks for my glasses due to the nature of my prescription. I have NEVER gotten glasses done in an hour; one week is fast for me.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan

You all need to burn in hell .... Your all horrible horrible fucked up people . Some of the shit i seen posted by some of you ... ugh god it's fucking pathetic ... i bet almost everyone of you is a forgiving christian too .... i can throw up in your faces ..... just look up where your taxes are going lol your all so stupid .
September 07, 2012
Beth
You all need to burn in hell .... Your all horrible horrible fucked up people . Some of the shit i seen posted by some of you ... ugh god it's fucking pathetic ... i bet almost everyone of you is a forgiving christian too .... i can throw up in your faces ..... just look up where your taxes are going lol your all so stupid .

Excuse you?
You're pathetic for lurking on here, and knowing full well how trolls are handled and yet you still post.
Can I throw up on your existence you cunt?
I'm no Christian, I don't believe in that bullshit anymore. And I'm certainly not forgiving. So get your ass out of here before I really let out the claws.
I honestly hope your uterus burns, there's no hell special enough for you.

“I don’t have pet peeves, I have major, psychotic fucking hatreds.”
— George Carlin

September 07, 2012
Beth

Twelve grammatical mistakes in a one paragraph post. This may be the worst case of substandard English I've seen this side of Facebook.

And we're stupid?
Anonymous User
September 07, 2012
AHAHAHAHAHAA here come the welfare whores again! I was wondering when the next wave of stupid welfare cows would come in, and here is one! I was scared that this thread would get lost. And now I am a very happy panda.

Beth Troll Whore, please enjoy this fabulous picture, from the Interwebs to you.

September 07, 2012
Beth

#1 - people who use lots of ellipses demonstrate a slow thinking process
#2 - The Shift Key is your friend
#3 - It's you're not your - since it appears you are so fucking ignorant, why don't you just spell it out: you are That way you won't get the words messed up
#4 - Not "i seen"; "I saw". Bet you are a Cracker Bitch from Georgia
#5 - Hey! Aren't you supposed to be off doing The Most Important Job in the Worldâ„¢, or something? One of your brats could be off eating soap capsules while you are trolling this site

You are one nasty bitch angry flipping off
September 07, 2012
I wonder how many people were yammering at me about how great christians they were as I was sitting in front of them filling out the Child Abuse report form because they had beaten their kid into an ICU?

If they had been as christian as they said they were and already saved like they said they were they would not have commited the sin of child abuse.

Another WIC whore who claims to love kids yet I've done more for kids in 10 minutes then they will their whole tax cheating, food stealing sinful lives.

Cunt

I'm not a Christian, nor am I forgiving. Now kindly fuck off you worthless whore. And while you're at it, learn to read and write.
Stupid cunt.
September 07, 2012
I swear, nothing says 'I am an educated white trash moo' like the use of 'I seen'.
If I ever hear someone say that, any positive opinion I have of them up til that moment,
will be lowered to 'white trash monkey' instantly. Sorry for insulting our fellow primates.
That 'I seen' just grates across my ears and makes them bleed.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login