Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The "I got bin go-ed" thread

Posted by juliewashere88 
Anonymous User
Re: The "I got bingo-ed" thread
April 21, 2012
starvingauthor
Got one of the strangest bingos of my life from a coworker. I have been doing research on my family tree and he knows, so he asked how the search was going.

Me: I haven't found a whole lot but I did find out my Great Great Grandfather was a lobotomist.

snooty male coworker: See don't you want to have children to continue that honorable bloodline?

Me: ..... Now that you mention it, I should, just in case my Future Lobotomist runs across a cocksucker like you. Here's some ointment for that burn, motherfucker.

Fixed it, lulz.
April 22, 2012
I heard from my MIL that actually she gets now all the questions from mostly neighbours and aquaintances. It seems that these people have no other business than getting restless because me and DH have been married for almost a year now and no news.

MIL told me about an annoying woman who keeps questioning when me and DH are getting down to business.smile rolling left righteyes2 MIL told her we are CF but she just went on: "oh poor DIL she is just infertile, she just says she is CF because that's the trend now but she must be very unhappy and i do pity your son." What the actual fuck? Since when being CF is a trend? And i bet she spent many sleepless nights thinking of our "poor" situation and how "sad" we must be.:Violin And pity my DH because obvioulsy he made a bad choice in taking such a useless incubator.angry flipping off

I was just thinking that they would shut the fuck up about my womb already since i haven't been bingoed directly for quite a while. But i see that there is a big tornado behind my back.
April 22, 2012
Those 'bingos' to the the parents are the worst. My mother got them all the time at work. She got teased and touted and questioned weekly about 'when are you going to be a grandma?' She said it started about a week after dh and I were married. I realize now (this is now over 35 years ago) that it upset my mother and she brought the bingos home to me.
That 'getting down to business' remark would drive me up a wall. I even got bingo'd like that by a friend's mother. I had been married 12 years at the time... and we'd just bought our first house. Therefore....shooting sprogs seemed the next natural step. Anyhow, I had a few people over one Sunday for a video party. I was showing them around my new home (just a small townhouse) I showed them my dh's inhome office room and my little craft room(called it the work room) and when we got to the bedroom that friends mother started in on joking around that the bedroom should be the work room and we needed to get down to business. This was in front of about 5 other people..some men. OMG!! I could not believe that woman. I didn't respond... but had contact with her for the next 15 years (till she died) and I guess she realized that when I said I was not having any... I meant it.
April 22, 2012
I'm lucky my MIL doesn't bingo us and she just accepted that we are CF, actually i'm lucky with both family is not harassing us. It's the others who make things hard and now as i see they started harssing my family.

That 'business' remark is very rude and especially when it's told in front of others, it makes me feel like my sexual life is in the attention of everybody after i got married. And hearing 'the village talk' it comfirms that what i do in my intimity concerns everybody and it's so embarassing! She was basically telling MIL that her son and me should have unprotected sex. :hs

The one with showing your first house to people is always rich in bingoes...everybody wants to know which is the nursery and even give you unwanted advice on decorations. We don't have our own house but we've been told that we must think of buying one since we got married and you know...wink, wink....getting down to business. smile rolling left righteyes2
April 22, 2012
[
The one with showing your first house to people is always rich in bingoes...everybody wants to know which is the nursery and even give you unwanted advice on decorations. We don't have our own house but we've been told that we must think of buying one since we got married and you know...wink, wink....getting down to business. smile rolling left righteyes2[/quote]

Yeah.. and it was a tiny house with every room having a purpose... kitchen, great room, home office, craft room and master bedroom. That was IT. So.. where to we PUT the loaf once it pops? Oh but then.. my neighbor 2 doors down had the same style and had FOUR freekin' kids in it.
April 23, 2012
Haha, I would have been tempted to say, "Getting down to business, huh? Do you want to see our toy collection? It's quite extensive. My favorite one is this giant red dildo, especially when my husband uses that on me and does me in the butt at the same time. Or how about this stainless steel butt plug? Feel it, see how high quality it is? Oh, and check this out, it's called the WeVibe. You put it in and then hubby can get good vibrations too! It was expensive, but SO WORTH IT, OMG! Oh, why so embarrassed? I thought you were interested in our sex life? We do it A LOT!!!"
April 23, 2012
crazycatlady
Haha, I would have been tempted to say, "Getting down to business, huh? Do you want to see our toy collection? It's quite extensive. My favorite one is this giant red dildo, especially when my husband uses that on me and does me in the butt at the same time. Or how about this stainless steel butt plug? Feel it, see how high quality it is? Oh, and check this out, it's called the WeVibe. You put it in and then hubby can get good vibrations too! It was expensive, but SO WORTH IT, OMG! Oh, why so embarrassed? I thought you were interested in our sex life? We do it A LOT!!!"

waving hellolarious
April 25, 2012
starlady
crazycatlady

waving hellolarious

the awkward moment when your conversation partner also shares his/her bedroom stories :/
April 25, 2012
they still wouldn't be as good as ours.... theirs resulted in loaves.
April 27, 2012
It pisses me off that lately a person from my FB list started addressing me with "WHEN you have children..." Given the fact that i post quite often CF realted stuff it makes me think:

1.She does not pay attention to what i write (she did not hide me as she commented on some other stuff i posted).
2. She does not take me seriously.

Edit: she is much younger than me, no kids (part of the brainwashed wannabe)
Anonymous User
May 16, 2012
Derp: So, are you a mother?
Me: Bleargh, no.
Derp: You say that now...
Me: Yes, now and forever. I'm not having that shit. And by the way, "The Right ManTM" won't want to knock me up, in case you were wondering.
May 16, 2012
recently I bought secondhand hiking carrier from an acquaintance. when questioned about its durability, he answered 'it's so durable it will last even until you have kids and your kids become some kind of politician!'
I chuckled and answered, 'oh it's very durable then'. he just promised the carrier would last forever! waving hellolarious
Anonymous User
May 27, 2012
I recently attended a wake for my aunt's ex-husband who died of stomach cancer. I didn't shed a tear for that a-hole. He was a jerk but I went to support the fam.
I started talking to my female cousin who is not even fifteen yet. I asked her what she wanted to do in life. She told me she wanted to be a mother.
A mother! Needless to say, i was very disappointed.
Sometime later, i spoke to Mom about my feelings about motherhood.
Needless to say, she bingoed me. "It's the most important job in the world."
Still, i am disappointed in my cousin. I still hope she'll change her mind and is just experiencing Fluffy Pink Cloud Syndrome TM or teenage hormones exacerbated by the media.
She's a bright kid and I would hate to see her fall into that pit of sin.
Anonymous User
May 31, 2012
I got bingoed by this dude at work. He has four children and is only in his late twenties. He even said "I wish I didn't have any." Hahaha. He asked me about passing on my genes or whatever. "What about the next generation?" I laughed and said, "I don't really care." For some reason that was very amusing and refreshing to me. This was the first time I got bingoed and didn't get offended. I don't know why. I guess I didn't really sense judgement from this guy. It was more like curiosity. He couldn't believe he was talking to a female that didn't really care about reproducing.

Seriously though, I don't care. I mean my family is full of judgemental/skewed losers with hangups about everything. I don't really think they should be passing on these thoughts/attitudes on. I do not care if it stops with me and that is that. I know that sounds horrible, but I am being honest. Besides, I told him I have two brothers. One of them is a mormon. I seriously don't need to worry. I am pretty sure he will have like eight thousand kids. Hahahaha.
Anonymous User
May 31, 2012
jessikitty,
you're not horrible. you're honest. i feel the same way about not passing down my genes. my family's fucked up as it is.
even if they were model, law-abiding, sane citizens, i still wouldnt have children simply because it goes against my beliefs.
Anonymous User
May 31, 2012
adamant-antinatalist
jessikitty,
you're not horrible. you're honest. i feel the same way about not passing down my genes. my family's fucked up as it is.
even if they were model, law-abiding, sane citizens, i still wouldnt have children simply because it goes against my beliefs.

Thanks. smiling smiley Well yes. I have other reasons for being CF. However, passing everything wrong with me or with my gene pool is in my top five.

He even asked about my mom wanting a grandchild. I truthfully told him, "Yeah one time we were talking on the phone. She said something like, "Awww don't you atleast want one?" I was like nyahhh." lol. Yeah she says it as if she is offering me a slice of cake or something.

I am not big on volunteering really extensive/personal information to co-workers. Honestly, my boyfriend has no parents. His father recently passed away last fall. His mother died when he was barely in his teens. My father is much older than most people's fathers at my age. I am 26. My father is going to be 71 in August. I don't expect him to be alive much longer.

Why people assume that I am in the same old average situation as everyone else is just ignorant. What good would it do to cave into my mom's demands ? The kid won't really have any grandparents. I grew up without grandparents for other reasons. It totally sucked.

Yes, the kid would have my mother as one grandparent. However, she isn't fit to be a grandmother or a mother in my opinion. And this is also none of that idiots business either.

Why is it that anyone feels obligated to ruin their life just because their lame parents guilted them into it? And why do older women want grandchildren? Did they not get all that baby bs out of their systems when they had us? Lmao.
June 03, 2012
I got bingoed by FB, better said by the adds on FB. I have adblock on my computer and i don't see them but i signed up from another computer and i saw the horror on the right side of the page: 3 adds for kids' clothes, 1 add for baby food and 1 add to blog about your baby's life. saying 'wtf'
I asked my DH if he has such adds and he said he doesn't, although we both have our status changed to married. I mean seriously, i've liked so many CF pages, my interests state absolutely nothing about kids, never post anything about the subject. It's just because i'm female and married?saying 'wtf' That's stupid.
Anonymous User
June 04, 2012
It might be. Their marketing department might just decide that married females are a good demographic. They assume most married people will eventually have kids.

I got bingoed again at work. This time it was a female co-worker. Keep in mind, she has four kids but she does not have custody of them. Lmao. Usually when the mother doesn't get custody... it's pretty bad. They are in another state entirely.

Anyways, we work in the stockroom of a major department store. So we can hear children screaming on the sale's floor. She had complained that the women shopping in that particular department were letting their kids mess up the clearance racks. She was the one attempting to straighten them at the time.

She says to me, "Jessica.... when you have kids. Please don't let them misbehave. Discipline them." Hah! Like she is one to talk about raising children anyway.

My response was, "Oh well the easy answer to that is... .... I am not having any" The good thing was, she was just like, "Oh okay." I didn't get any arguments or put on the spot.

Another co-worker then goes, "Why? You don't like kids?" The good thing is English isn't his default language and we were pretty busy. So it didn't turn into this discussion that I didn't really want to have.

I just said, "No. Not enough to have any." lol. Which is the truth. I don't hate children. I have a great dislike for children who aren't well-behaved. But, I don't like them enough to want to ruin my life. Lol.
Anonymous User
June 05, 2012
Well, this is sort of a bingo as a few days ago me and my mother were taking a walk around the block when we saw this young cat laying in the grass with kittens nursing. Normally, I think BF is disgusting, but when its a cat and not a human I don't mind. So I picked one of the tiny kittens up and kept cooing over. Suddenly my mother says, "Its nothing like a human baby, of course".

And I'm glad that its nothing like a human brat nursing because then there would be nothing cute about it.
Anonymous User
old school duh still doesn't get it
June 06, 2012
Thankfully, I'm LONG past being bingoed, but a friend of mine asked me recently why I didn't have toadlers. He's from the era where you married the moo you knocked up no matter what. He seemed incredulous that this was an actual CHOICE being CF and couldn't seem to grasp the concept. I asked why he HAD crotch droppings and the best answer he could come up with was, "carry on the family name". Now, THERE'S a valid reason! He couldn't understand why I wouldn't WANT a famblee....being a woman and all.
I refrained from pointing out that HIS little famblee hasn't been a shining success...... what with a 35+ year old and 300lb. man-child still living in the basement, a daughter, also 300lb. who became inpig as a teen and is raising the sprog with no support from disappeared duh. Neither have a driver's liscence and are stuck in dead end jobs.. The other 2 grand-sprog are on the fast track to obesity and will probably end up as sumo wrestlers. He must be so proud of his fambleeeee. Not to diss chubbos, but this famblee is totally out of control!
Wanna hear something incredibly sad? His wife (who he's admitted he doesn't like very much) said her "best friend" was the man-child cellar dweller son! I mean, really? ICK! the world 'fail' on flames
Anonymous User
June 06, 2012
Last year on my birthday my mother bingoed me. We were at a mall and saw lots of in-pigs waddling about. I then made a comment about how I'm glad that will never be me, as I find pignancy just so disgusting. My mother then told me, "No man will want you if you don't want children."

I then told my mother, "Well I don't want any man that wants children."
June 07, 2012
zombie bitch
Last year on my birthday my mother bingoed me. We were at a mall and saw lots of in-pigs waddling about. I then made a comment about how I'm glad that will never be me, as I find pignancy just so disgusting. My mother then told me, "No man will want you if you don't want children."

There are lots of guys out there who don't want kyds. I married one. My nephew (29) doesn't want any. I know a few guys through my group (in their 20's and early 30's) who dont't want them. A lot of men become fathers because they are forced into it by wives, mothers, and society. If they admit they dont' want them and stick to it.. that's when they are REAL men.
June 07, 2012
zombie bitch

My mother did the same to me. She used to tell me that men do want kids a lot and nobody will want me and i'll remain a bitter spinster. In the first place i agree with starlady: most men are forced into fatherhood; isn't there the general stereotype that men are not the ones interested/involved with kids? That stereotype bears some truth. Secondly, i avoid broody males like the plague. And thirdly, yes, men who don't want kids or don't care about them do exist and i think in greater number than women. They are not that vocal as women because they are not harrassed as much as us.

When i got married my mom also used to drop hints about how our kids would look like.smile rolling left righteyes2 Then she started telling me i should just let my husband free to marry a wanna moo, breed and be happy because obvioulsy i was the evil one who refused to shit out some loaves. I told her very serioulsy to stop bullshitting.
Anonymous User
June 11, 2012
Welp - I got the bingo from my mother.

I got a rather sad email about a family friend that passed away. He and his wife didn't have children. I don't know if they were childless or CFBC. My mother noted:

''I am so sad for the wife as they had no children.''

I still don't understand how it is more sad to lose your husband if you don't have children. Chances are if this woman did have children, the children would be off living their own lives. Can one expect their children to drop everything and tend to the mother? I just don't know if that is possible...

I called my mother to ask about the circumstances, and just ignored the bingo.

As a side note - I'm 35 at this point. I would be scared to have a loaf at this age - if I actually wanted one, which I don't.
Anonymous User
June 12, 2012
amy n
I still don't understand how it is more sad to lose your husband if you don't have children. Chances are if this woman did have children, the children would be off living their own lives. Can one expect their children to drop everything and tend to the mother? I just don't know if that is possible...

I will say this. My father is significantly older than my mother. So my mom is very concerned about my father dropping dead one of these days. She is under the impression that I will drop everything and move back home. She lives several states away. I keep telling her, "No. If anything, you will come live with me and my partner."

So yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if your mother or plenty of people expect that.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login