Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The "I got bin go-ed" thread

Posted by juliewashere88 
Anonymous User
Re: The "I got bingo-ed" thread
June 12, 2012
The really ironic thing is that because I DON'T have CHYLDREN, I could actually move in with her, or have her live with me. My sister, who lives in the same state, and has a slew of brats coudn't say the same.
Anonymous User
June 12, 2012
amy n
The really ironic thing is that because I DON'T have CHYLDREN, I could actually move in with her, or have her live with me. My sister, who lives in the same state, and has a slew of brats coudn't say the same.

Yeah. There probably wouldn't be room at your sister's house. Maybe she didn't take that into consideration.

Then again I got bingoed one time at my last job. Customer asked if I wanted kids. I said that I can barely afford to support myself. So then he asks, "Well aren't you going to marry a man with a good job?"

Hah! As if job security and high divorce rates these days aren't something to consider. Anyways, perhaps like a lot of people expect/dream, your mother expects you to hook a good wallet and have kids. He will provide a large enough house for her and the children.
Anonymous User
June 18, 2012
My mother called me Thursday night and said "I need more grandchildren, and it's up to you and your brother!" My sister just went and got her tubes tied Wednsday. I told mom she was SOL because my brother has no desire to marry or have kids and I feel like I'm too damn old to have any and I turn 26 on the 21st.
Anonymous User
June 18, 2012
yourkidsucks
My mother called me Thursday night and said "I need more grandchildren, and it's up to you and your brother!" My sister just went and got her tubes tied Wednsday. I told mom she was SOL because my brother has no desire to marry or have kids and I feel like I'm too damn old to have any and I turn 26 on the 21st.

Hahahaha. What was her response to all of this?
Anonymous User
June 19, 2012
I just went and got my BC script filled. Opened the bag when I got home to find a flier advertising the pharmacy was happy to help answer my "bundle of questions" because babies don't come with instruction manuals. FFS.
Anonymous User
June 19, 2012
It's happened many times, the most ridiculous instance I can remember was about a year ago, my girlfriend and I went to a Lou Gehrig's Disease fundraiser rummage sale held inside a closed-down big box store that was advertised on craigslist as "Something For Everyone", we got there, and everything was targeted toward breeders or kydz. We walked up to the banquet table that was used as a payment counter, told them that the sale was not for "everyone" and that there should be more adult-oriented things like sporting goods, tools, antiques, grown-up books, electronics, car parts, etc. if it was for "everyone", and then this ugly moo who looked to be prego and had really bad rosacea said "you don't have kids, do you?", and we both said that we don't want them and that we dislike them.

The moo went into the "it's different when they're yours", "who will take care of you when you are old", "you don't want humans to go extinct" and "you will have such BEAUTIFUL BAYBEES" song and dance (the last presumably stemming from my girlfriend having olive skin, dark brown eyes and beautiful long curly black hair and the moo thinking that her looks would be carried on into the loaves she was expecting her to have), and my girlfriend was enraged, started lecturing the moo about world overpopulation, peak oil and resource depletion and our ideologies, and was about to punch the moo in the belly while I facepalmed and was laughing at the moo. We walked out and got the hell out of Dodge, we don't care about humans going extinct and know that there is little chance of it anyway, we know the truth about parenthood and kydz, and we both have life insurance, money saved, and written, notarized plans for what happens in the future.
Anonymous User
Re: old school duh still doesn't get it
June 19, 2012
freedom55
Thankfully, I'm LONG past being bingoed, but a friend of mine asked me recently why I didn't have toadlers. He's from the era where you married the moo you knocked up no matter what. He seemed incredulous that this was an actual CHOICE being CF and couldn't seem to grasp the concept. I asked why he HAD crotch droppings and the best answer he could come up with was, "carry on the family name". Now, THERE'S a valid reason! He couldn't understand why I wouldn't WANT a famblee....being a woman and all.
I refrained from pointing out that HIS little famblee hasn't been a shining success...... what with a 35+ year old and 300lb. man-child still living in the basement, a daughter, also 300lb. who became inpig as a teen and is raising the sprog with no support from disappeared duh. Neither have a driver's liscence and are stuck in dead end jobs.. The other 2 grand-sprog are on the fast track to obesity and will probably end up as sumo wrestlers. He must be so proud of his fambleeeee. Not to diss chubbos, but this famblee is totally out of control!
Wanna hear something incredibly sad? His wife (who he's admitted he doesn't like very much) said her "best friend" was the man-child cellar dweller son! I mean, really? ICK! the world 'fail' on flames
The wife and son there sounds A LOT like Chris-Chan and his moo.
June 19, 2012
yourkidsucks

Oh geeze.. what is this crap about "I NEEEEED grandchildrun" ??? Is it a contest or something? I remember when my mother's work associates kept bugging her about "When is 'starlady' going give you some graaannnnd chilllldrunnn?" They would then have a running total of how many each of them had and the ones they were 'expecting' to have in the future as their sons and daughters grew up and left home. My mom... all I kept giving her were 'grandpoodles' LOL!!! She never said it dirrectly to me but she did to my older cousin that she "neeeeeded some grandchildrunnnn before she got too old'. Here's the thing... she died after I had only been married for 8 years....so.... how much pleasure would she have lived to have? She would have died when her grand childrun were very young.
Anonymous User
June 19, 2012
starlady
yourkidsucks

Oh geeze.. what is this crap about "I NEEEEED grandchildrun" ??? Is it a contest or something? I remember when my mother's work associates kept bugging her about "When is 'starlady' going give you some graaannnnd chilllldrunnn?" They would then have a running total of how many each of them had and the ones they were 'expecting' to have in the future as their sons and daughters grew up and left home. My mom... all I kept giving her were 'grandpoodles' LOL!!! She never said it dirrectly to me but she did to my older cousin that she "neeeeeded some grandchildrunnnn before she got too old'. Here's the thing... she died after I had only been married for 8 years....so.... how much pleasure would she have lived to have? She would have died when her grand childrun were very young.

See I agree with this. My father is 70. He made the comment a couple years ago. He said he was worried that he will die before he has the chance to have a grandchild. Yeah so? What am I supposed to do? Shat one out and then he dies? The kid won't even remember him. He wouldn't have gotten a chance to spend very much time with it either.
Anonymous User
June 19, 2012
My mother thinks I will magically change my mind about having kids after I have onesmile rolling left righteyes2, but she's not one to push the issue fortunately. I just feel like I had to grow up faster than other young women my age because I didn't move in with some guy right out of school or pop out a few kids and live off state aid. I had to do it all myself, so for some reason I feel older than I am somedays. I tried to explain this to my mother, not sure if she understood or not.
Anonymous User
June 19, 2012
yourkidsucks
My mother thinks I will magically change my mind about having kids after I have onesmile rolling left righteyes2, but she's not one to push the issue fortunately. I just feel like I had to grow up faster than other young women my age because I didn't move in with some guy right out of school or pop out a few kids and live off state aid. I had to do it all myself, so for some reason I feel older than I am somedays. I tried to explain this to my mother, not sure if she understood or not.

Yeah my mom seems to think I will change my mind too. Or that I will regret my decision in not having them. Then everyone says I am still young (26), so my biological urge hasn't kicked in yet. Uh 26 isn't as young as some people who have/had kids. So where is this urge they keep speaking of? Oh wait... Nope that was a fart. Sorry. lol.
Anonymous User
June 20, 2012
Dr.: Have you ever considered a hysterectomy?
Me: No. The Dr. that sent me here to discuss my options thinks that's too extreme for someone my age, whose hormones are fine; we were supposed to be discussing the pre-sacral neurectomy option.
Dr.: Do you want children?
Me: No, that's why I would consider a tubal-ligation, but nothing as extreme as a hysterectomy.
Dr.: Why do you want to keep your uterus if you don't want kids?

What. The. Great. White. FUCK.
Anonymous User
June 20, 2012
fade_to_pale
Dr.: Have you ever considered a hysterectomy?
Me: No. The Dr. that sent me here to discuss my options thinks that's too extreme for someone my age, whose hormones are fine; we were supposed to be discussing the pre-sacral neurectomy option.
Dr.: Do you want children?
Me: No, that's why I would consider a tubal-ligation, but nothing as extreme as a hysterectomy.
Dr.: Why do you want to keep your uterus if you don't want kids?

What. The. Great. White. FUCK.

Because it's my body and that is some serious fucking surgery that I do not want?! smile rolling left righteyes2

Ughhhh, so it's either they won't do anything to us or they want to completely hollow us out? (female CF I mean). Jeebus!
Anonymous User
June 20, 2012
Snark Shark
jessikitty

See I agree with this. My father is 70. He made the comment a couple years ago. He said he was worried that he will die before he has the chance to have a grandchild. Yeah so? What am I supposed to do? Shat one out and then he dies? The kid won't even remember him. He wouldn't have gotten a chance to spend very much time with it either.

and who says they'll LIKE each other? my grandpa was certainly worth knowing... my grandma i coulda done WITHOUT. NAG NAG NAG!

and what a RIDICULOUS reason to reproduce. breed so a RELATIVE can have a BRAT to VISIT ON OCCASION and mention to their friends!

Haha that is so true! I don't like my grandfather on my mother's side. I previously didn't like my dad either.

I do agree it is a ridiculous reason. Many elderly people LOVE to talk about their grandkids. They seem to think everyone WANTS to hear about it too.
June 21, 2012
I told my parents to go brag about their 'grandpoodles' (in a joking way) and they got mad at me. LOL
June 21, 2012
My boyfriend and I tell his parents that the parrots are "Grand-pets".
June 21, 2012
My mom loves all her many "grandkitties".
June 21, 2012
Not that my parents didn't love my dogs. I actually had to leave the one with them that I had before I was married because they had gotten so close to him. It's just that they figured the interest in poodles would fade in favor of baybees. Well,, I did give them 3 litters of baybee poodles.. to which the male which I had left with them was the father. He was like their child when I left.. so HE gave them grandchildrun. ROFL!!! (no they didn't think that idea was funny either)
June 22, 2012
When DH and I were dating, he asked me if I wanted kids. My reply was "Hell no." He responded with "Thank God." Still didn't stop a few people asking me at my wedding when I was planning to start a family. Ummm yeah, I was 39 when I got married. That and the not liking kids thing, which I admit when pushed.
Anonymous User
June 24, 2012
Got bingo'ed the other day. Nothing significant, but it adds another tally to my list.

I was at work and one of my coworkers was telling me about his daughter. I'm in my 20s but to the point that people are asking more and more often if I have kids of my own. He asked if I had kids. I said no. So he replied, "Oh. Someday."

Whyyyyy is it always "someday" for these people? How about NEVER?!
Anonymous User
June 24, 2012
Ugh. This happened a month ago, but anyway... My mom asked me where I see myself 2 years from now:

Me: living in Seattle in a small house with my pets
Mom: That makes me sad
Me: Why...?
Mom: You need a family
Me: I'm never having kids, so the sooner you can get over it the better
Mom: If you don't want to have your own, at least adopt
Me: What part of I don't want kids don't you understand?
Mom: Who's gonna be there for you when you're older?
Me: Having kids doesn't guarantee anything positive (then I pointed out a lot of examples with my siblings)
Mom: That's true
Me: I would rather die than have kids
Mom: Then prepare to be lonely

. . .Why on Earth would I be lonely without the company of screaming little shit bags?
June 25, 2012
I spend a lot of time alone...with my dogs. Not lonely at all. There is an art to spending 'alone time.' I think kyds would have driven me insane. I like my sanity. LOL
June 26, 2012
If you feel lonely without shrieking misfits around, you will feel even worse...more isolated, burdened and shackled with the shrieking misfits there.

How many SHAMOOs whine and moan about how trapped and lonely they feel, and how badly they long for adult company? How many of these SHAMOOs are on anti-depressant cocktails because they are one step away from slitting their wrists with a rusty razor blade? They are so desperate for a night out with the girls, they drink and act like idiots...almost losing control of themselves, not wanting to go back home to their prisons.

This is the biggest lie of all. Children will not make you feel less lonely. In fact, they will increase your loneliness and make you completely left out of everything fun and interesting that goes on for other adults. The only other people who will want to talk to you would be other SHAMOOs and we all know how competitive and smug they can be. All they ever want to do is one-up each other. Hardly decent friendship material.

Women who choose to sluice bastards have a higher chance of being alone, including in their elder years. The chance of divorce is greater among marrieds with brats, and if you are CF, you have the time and desire to maintain meaningful, lifetime friendships with people in the community...whether it is in your neighborhood or in a retirement village. People who devote their entire lives to their little burdens lose all of their friendships over time, possibly even their husbands. In the end, they never see their ingrates...who would happily let them rot in some shitty old home, quietly waiting for them to die like lurking buzzards so they can collect their inheritance.

Not to mention MOOOs of autarded chyldrun. I can't imagine anyone being able to maintain any type of friendship if they have to drag a shrieking tard around with them. Nobody wants to deal with that shit. Nobody will invite them over to their homes, for fear of the fucker breaking stuff and flinging shit everywhere.

I couldn't imagine anything lonelier, more isolating and more crazy-making than being a moo.
June 26, 2012
I don't really get the whole "but you will be lonely without children" either. I am quite content being alone. One of the reasons I married my husband was because he has no problem with me wanting alone time now and then. He understands, hell, he likes his alone time too. If we had kids I wouldn't have that anymore and that would make me resent the shit out of the kids,and probably my husband as well.

Not everyone enjoys being surrounded by hordes of people, and not everyone enjoys being surrounded by children, either.
June 27, 2012
chevygirl54
I don't really get the whole "but you will be lonely without children" either. I am quite content being alone. One of the reasons I married my husband was because he has no problem with me wanting alone time now and then. He understands, hell, he likes his alone time too. If we had kids I wouldn't have that anymore and that would make me resent the shit out of the kids,and probably my husband as well.

Not everyone enjoys being surrounded by hordes of people, and not everyone enjoys being surrounded by children, either.

Hear Hear! I am one of those people. I live alone because I need my quiet time. I need to have it in order to do my work, my writing and keep my sanity in check.

If I had to deal with the constant chaos and drama of regular famblee life, I'd have offed myself years ago. I am rarely ever lonely, even though I wish I had more female friends sometimes - I'm working on that right now as we speak. I love my peaceful, relaxing stress-free environment and wouldn't trade it for all the money in the world.

If some rich duh wanted to marry me tomorrow...put me up in nice, big house with a huge bank account...the only condition was that I had to look after his bastards or sluice a few of our own, I KNOW my decision would be a hearty "NO!" I wouldn't even have to think about it. I would feel like an expensive live-in nanny with benefits for duh.

Slavery, in any form, does not strike me as an appealing lifestyle.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login