Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The "I got bin go-ed" thread

Posted by juliewashere88 
Anonymous User
Re: The "I got bingo-ed" thread
June 28, 2012
After getting sick of dealing with people asking me why I want to work with child/child advocacy/prosecute child abuse and neglect when I "hate children", I actually got an "anti-bingo"!!

The secretary of the unit where I am interning this summer (who has two grown kids) and I were chatting about all the parents who have kids but clearly don't care about them or don't know how to take care of them. I told her that I get some flack about wanting to do this sort of work when I don't want children and braced myself for the bingo (she and I chat every morning about life, work, etc and so I feel really comfortable with her) but it never came! She actually said she admired people who knew that they didn't want kids and didn't have them!! It was just awesome after hearing all this crap all the time.

(This was also after finishing a trial where a dad was accused of sexually abusing his young child and the defense stated in her closing that "every child needs a father, and not just a stepfather, but her real father". Blech)
June 28, 2012
LadyLuck
After getting sick of dealing with people asking me why I want to work with child/child advocacy/prosecute child abuse and neglect when I "hate children", I actually got an "anti-bingo"!!

The secretary of the unit where I am interning this summer (who has two grown kids) and I were chatting about all the parents who have kids but clearly don't care about them or don't know how to take care of them. I told her that I get some flack about wanting to do this sort of work when I don't want children and braced myself for the bingo (she and I chat every morning about life, work, etc and so I feel really comfortable with her) but it never came! She actually said she admired people who knew that they didn't want kids and didn't have them!! It was just awesome after hearing all this crap all the time.

(This was also after finishing a trial where a dad was accused of sexually abusing his young child and the defense stated in her closing that "every child needs a father, and not just a stepfather, but her real father". Blech)

I am in a group who also supports my decision. Though most, but not all, are parents and grandparents, they have not only never bingo'd me, but they have appaluded me for knowing what I wanted (didn't want) Ofcourse I was in my 40's when I met them all but there has never been a comment about my lack of dna replicants. Actually I think they like that I am 'sprog free' because I never have the 'I have the grandchildrun this weekend' excuse when it comes to helping at fundraisers.
Anonymous User
June 28, 2012
That's awesome that you have that group Starlady. Unfortunately, I have yet to find a little niche. I'm in my mid-20s and just about 2 months into marriage so it is ripe time for bingoes. (I've been hiding from the in-laws, my parents know better than to go there at this point).
Anonymous User
June 28, 2012
After a meeting at work today, someone was asking me about when my GF and I were having kydz. I said never, she said "What about the family name" and "who will take care of you two when you are old?" I told her the truth, that my family is a bunch of losers who I don't speak with anymore, that I didn't care if I was the end of the line (I am) and that even if we do get old (both of us have hereditary issues that will cause both of us to live to our mid-60s or so and we mainly use alternative medicine), we have a plan. She gave me the whole Christian song and dance about respecting the family, about being fruitful and about being "heathens", I reported her to the boss for intimidation since no one needs to be preached to for being CF.

Grown kydz don't ever care for their moos and duhs anyway, they just stick them in homes or geriatric units and wait on their inheritance...
June 28, 2012
chris450slc
After a meeting at work today, someone was asking me about when my GF and I were having kydz. I said never, she said "What about the family name" and "who will take care of you two when you are old?" I told her the truth, that my family is a bunch of losers who I don't speak with anymore, that I didn't care if I was the end of the line (I am) and that even if we do get old (both of us have hereditary issues that will cause both of us to live to our mid-60s or so and we mainly use alternative medicine), we have a plan. She gave me the whole Christian song and dance about respecting the family, about being fruitful and about being "heathens", I reported her to the boss for intimidation since no one needs to be preached to for being CF.

Grown kydz don't ever care for their moos and duhs anyway, they just stick them in homes or geriatric units and wait on their inheritance...

eye rolling smiley:headbrick

Being "fruitful" is ROYALLY fucking up this planet!
July 04, 2012
I got a bingo today at work from a stupid co-irker. The most overplayed, dull, and stupid bingo ever. "It's very different when they're your OWN!" I wish it were more interesting, but it wasn't. I asked her what bearing on her life it has that I don't want kyds. That shut her up and she changed the subject. This is someone who married and began sluicing at age 17, a real winner! grinning smiley She is my age and she's done nothing even remotely interesting with her life. What a sadsack loser. The only, tiny shred of credit I give her is that she at least has the same babydaddy for all 3 of her bastards and is married to him. smile rolling left rightsmile Other than that, she uses her crotchfruit as leverage at work and everyone finds it despicable. If her one kyd has really broken his arm as many times as she's used that very excuse to get out of work, that kyd has one fucked up arm! face saying 'error'r
Anonymous User
July 05, 2012
I am new to the group, so hopefully this one isn't a repeat. When I was 26 yrs old, halfway through professional school and up to my eye balls in debt, I told my Mom that I wasn't planning on having kids. For many reasons, not just financial. She then proceeded to tell me that "the point of having kids is to have grandkids!" I think she was partially joking, but now that I am happily married to another sane CF'er our choice continues to be a point of contention.

My next favorite one is "Do you have kids yet?" The "yet" kills me. It is always followed with, "well you still have plenty of time". In my head I am saying "F-you. All the time in the world isn't enough to make me want carry and alien around in my belly and have it suck the life out of me for the rest of my life.

chris450slc

The best part is, all the money I don't spend on having brats will allow me to: reitre early, travel the world and still have enough money to die happy in the nicest old folks community I can find. Booya.
July 06, 2012
My mom bingo'd me a little. She is largely supportive of my choice to be CF, but she says she feels "sorry for me".

(talking about grandrunts and how my brother is probably going to pop them out someday)

Me: Well, my boyfriend and I don't want them, so you won't have to worry about us. You'll have grandkids from my brother.

Mom: I know...*sigh* I just feel sorry for you.

Me: Why?

Mom: Because the love that a mother has for her child is greater than any love in the WURRRLD. I just feel sorry for you, that's all, because you're missing out on that. You're missing out. Oh well.

Me: I'm going to have a fulfilling life. I'm going to travel some, and have a great marriage, and be relaxed, and save up for retirement. I bet that also must be one of the best feelings in the world. Can't wait to feel it.

good grief.
Anonymous User
July 06, 2012
SecularRight
My mom bingo'd me a little. She is largely supportive of my choice to be CF, but she says she feels "sorry for me".

(talking about grandrunts and how my brother is probably going to pop them out someday)

Me: Well, my boyfriend and I don't want them, so you won't have to worry about us. You'll have grandkids from my brother.

Mom: I know...*sigh* I just feel sorry for you.

Me: Why?

Mom: Because the love that a mother has for her child is greater than any love in the WURRRLD. I just feel sorry for you, that's all, because you're missing out on that. You're missing out. Oh well.

Me: I'm going to have a fulfilling life. I'm going to travel some, and have a great marriage, and be relaxed, and save up for retirement. I bet that also must be one of the best feelings in the world. Can't wait to feel it.

good grief.
Your idea is a lot better, since kydz these days don't appreciate their moos and duhs and just say they do because cultural mores programmed them to. That "love" your mother speaks of is bullshit, especially these days.
July 07, 2012
Mom: I know...*sigh* I just feel sorry for you."

I HATE that bingo probably just as much as the 'you don't know real love' bullshit they spew.
July 07, 2012
"Because the love that a mother has for her child is greater than any love in the WURRRLD. I just feel sorry for you, that's all, because you're missing out on that. You're missing out. Oh well."

really? I thought the love of 'good samaritan' is much much greater than that. the love of foreigners volunteering in another country's natural disaster area, the love of people rescuing animals...
in most cases mothers love their children just because they are programmed to do so, or else they would be shunned by society.
Anonymous User
July 08, 2012
The love between a mother and a child is not real love. It is a highly potent chemical cocktail designed to make the mother care for a (let's face it )pretty useless, noisy blob of meat. And the "love" from the baby is just need for food and shelter.

The love between two adults is more real and beautiful imo.
Anonymous User
July 08, 2012
One that I get a lot is "but what if you're more financially stable in a few years time and you change your mind...". Oh where to begin! For one thing although I've never had much money the financial reasons for not wanting a kyd are far down the list behind simply not liking even decent kyds or especially being around screaming spoilt brats, no desire whatsoever to be a parent, I value my life and freedom as it is but in answer to the question....if at some point in the future I for once in my life find myself financially comfortable why the hell would I want to fuck it all up by having kyd?!!!
Anonymous User
July 08, 2012
I'm finding myself in agreement with all the new posts...and...

My GF and I were invited to a friend of a friend's kyd's first birthday party. This person is a Mormon breeder with crotchfruit between a year old to 11 years old. We said that we are CF, don't like kydz in the first place and don't want to go to a party for a kyd and moo who are Mormon, deficient in brain cells and ugly, whom we never knew much to begin with. Then we were both bingoed in the Kroger parking lot by the moo while we were putting our groceries, beer and wine in the 450SLC and getting ready to go home.

Andria's bingo: "You will never know the love between mother and child! You will change your mind someday, your biological clock is running out of time! What about Chris' family name?". And about 5 minutes of blather about the Mormon church, Mitt Romney, our Coke Zero and our adult beverages. Never mind that MormonMoo was talking to someone who has had a tubal, scoffs at religion, has a profoundly retarded sister, has Fanconi anemia and other severe diseases running in her family, is approaching middle age and hopes Romney ends up irrelevant and untrustworthy like Palin or Dan Quayle.

Chris450SLC's bingo: "It's different when they're yours! "Who will take care of you two in old age?" and "You two will be lonely forever!", along with the family name bullcrap. (never mind that I changed my last name to my neighbor's last name after I graduated high school, have a family full of mentally ill alcoholics and have the same views of religion and Romney). And the same LDS crap. After I was bingo-bombed, I told Andria that we needed to jet, so we left immediately and MormonMoo followed us home until we took a detour through a very bad neighborhood to get home. We will be going to a 21-and-over bar/restaurant instead of this loaf's b-day.
July 08, 2012
chris450slc

My GF and I were invited to a friend of a friend's kyd's first birthday party. This person is a Mormon breeder with crotchfruit between a year old to 11 years old. We said that we are CF, don't like kydz in the first place and don't want to go to a party for a kyd and moo who are Mormon, deficient in brain cells and ugly, whom we never knew much to begin with. Then we were both bingoed in the Kroger parking lot by the moo while we were putting our groceries, beer and wine in the 450SLC and getting ready to go home.

Andria's bingo: "You will never know the love between mother and child! You will change your mind someday, your biological clock is running out of time! What about Chris' family name?". And about 5 minutes of blather about the Mormon church, Mitt Romney, our Coke Zero and our adult beverages. Never mind that MormonMoo was talking to someone who has had a tubal, scoffs at religion, has a profoundly retarded sister, has Fanconi anemia and other severe diseases running in her family, is approaching middle age and hopes Romney ends up irrelevant and untrustworthy like Palin or Dan Quayle.

Chris450SLC's bingo: "It's different when they're yours! "Who will take care of you two in old age?" and "You two will be lonely forever!", along with the family name bullcrap. (never mind that I changed my last name to my neighbor's last name after I graduated high school, have a family full of mentally ill alcoholics and have the same views of religion and Romney). And the same LDS crap. After I was bingo-bombed, I told Andria that we needed to jet, so we left immediately and MormonMoo followed us home until we took a detour through a very bad neighborhood to get home. We will be going to a 21-and-over bar/restaurant instead of this loaf's b-day.

What do you mean this bitch FOLLOWED you? :hs
Anonymous User
July 08, 2012
I swear this breeding thing has made me a female misogynist! I want to throw hot bleach in the eyes of these delusional fairy tale addicted twats with their breeding obsessed actions and limited breeding tinged conversations. THEY…ARE EVERY WHERE! They make my ass itch! They are in our families, at work, television, radio commercials, magazines and step out of our child free havens and you can't help gagging on their stench, being blinded by the sight of them and having your brain pierced by the sound of their Bull Shit. Yep, hate'em all angry face saying 'eat me'
Anonymous User
July 08, 2012
toomanybrats
chris450slc

Got into her S-moo-V and followed our car for about 5 minutes, I took a turn into this bad neighborhood, and we took a very convoluted route home. MormonMoo wanted us to convert and see things her way instead of our way, and was determined to come to our house and finish lecturing us. smile rolling left righteyes2
July 09, 2012
dogfish
One that I get a lot is "but what if you're more financially stable in a few years time and you change your mind...".

I also get that one and even if not straight to my face i see that some people don't take me serioulsy "oh, she's saying that because she is unemployed, wait till you get a job". One year before getting married my mom told me that she hopes i would change my mind and even if i'm unemployed i will manage for sure. I managed to get into a study programme and her first thing to say was "and how will you manage financially?"

So well, if i shit out a kid it will all be fine but if i start studying "omg that's money, how will you manage?" *HUGE FACEPALM*
July 10, 2012
blackpearl
dogfish
One that I get a lot is "but what if you're more financially stable in a few years time and you change your mind...".

I also get that one and even if not straight to my face i see that some people don't take me serioulsy "oh, she's saying that because she is unemployed, wait till you get a job". One year before getting married my mom told me that she hopes i would change my mind and even if i'm unemployed i will manage for sure. I managed to get into a study programme and her first thing to say was "and how will you manage financially?"

So well, if i shit out a kid it will all be fine but if i start studying "omg that's money, how will you manage?" *HUGE FACEPALM*

College is a much more useful, interesting, and honorable pursuit than shitting out a kyd! thumbs upwink
July 10, 2012
College is a much more useful, interesting, and honorable pursuit than shitting out a kyd!

As is being in a good marriage for over 35 years... working for charity... traveling... and enjoying things outside of the closed world of being a moo. To me... most of them seem like they don't live in the real world. Brains are stagnated and they can't seem to do anything that does not involve their kids. Now THAT's Sad!
July 10, 2012
I agree fully with the last two posts. I'm not belittling anything the two of you wrote, but making sculptures out of belly button lint and toe jam is also a more honorable pursuit than having kids.

I'd rather have my own life instead of making and managing someone else's.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
July 10, 2012
chris450slc
toomanybrats
chris450slc

Got into her S-moo-V and followed our car for about 5 minutes, I took a turn into this bad neighborhood, and we took a very convoluted route home. MormonMoo wanted us to convert and see things her way instead of our way, and was determined to come to our house and finish lecturing us. smile rolling left righteyes2

Mormons are stalkers. I have a friend that escaped from that cult, but the cult keeps all records of him that they can get a hold of. Every time he moves, a local chapter gets a hold of his new address and comes to harass him into coming back. It isn't just Mormons at the door like they come to everyone's door, they go to him personally armed with all the information that they have gathered on him.

Apparently, it's common practice.
Warning! Last link includes animal cruelty.
July 10, 2012
juliewashere88
chris450slc
toomanybrats
chris450slc

Mormons are stalkers. I have a friend that escaped from that cult, but the cult keeps all records of him that they can get a hold of. Every time he moves, a local chapter gets a hold of his new address and comes to harass him into coming back. It isn't just Mormons at the door like they come to everyone's door, they go to him personally armed with all the information that they have gathered on him.

Apparently, it's common practice.

Off topic for a moment. This might be common practice but it is also illegal, not to mention creepy as all hell. I hope someone files a police report in these cases.
July 11, 2012
dogfish

aaawww, but I avoid having kids because I want to be financially stable...!
also, do these people really think that, after years of hardworking to reach financial stability, sane, rational, non-boring people will spend their money and time on something as tedious as childbearing?
I'd prefer to spend my money on travelling and botox treatment later, thankyouverymuch.
July 11, 2012
felisdomestica
dogfish

aaawww, but I avoid having kids because I want to be financially stable...!
also, do these people really think that, after years of hardworking to reach financial stability, sane, rational, non-boring people will spend their money and time on something as tedious as childbearing?
I'd prefer to spend my money on travelling and botox treatment later, thankyouverymuch.

I would rather spend my money on NASCAR races, car shows and video games. Children, schmildren.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login