The "I got bin go-ed" thread

Posted by juliewashere88 
Anonymous User
Re: The "I got bingo-ed" thread
July 11, 2012
chevygirl54
felisdomestica
dogfish
One that I get a lot is "but what if you're more financially stable in a few years time and you change your mind...".

aaawww, but I avoid having kids because I want to be financially stable...!
also, do these people really think that, after years of hardworking to reach financial stability, sane, rational, non-boring people will spend their money and time on something as tedious as childbearing?
I'd prefer to spend my money on travelling and botox treatment later, thankyouverymuch.

I would rather spend my money on NASCAR races, car shows and video games. Children, schmildren.

Yeah I would rather spend my money on traveling, shopping, and having nice meals out.
July 13, 2012
Speaking of meals and cooking, I was just bingoed by a microwave oven!

My sister bought a very expensive over the range microwave that she helped me install (by the way, held only with 2 bolts and a rail, what is Kenmore thinking?). Anyway, I am lifting up this 50 pound appliance and what button is right in my face?
_______
KIDS
MEALS_

Even when you eat in you can't escape the bingo! I wonder if this is for happy meals?
July 13, 2012
How many of these placenta brained bingo bints also state, if you happen to say 'I'm going to the theatre/movies/dinner/sports game/museum/travel' etc etc etc 'I can't affffooooord thaaaaa'. and then grin like a possum eating shit.like I'm suppossed to feel sorry. usually I just stare.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
July 15, 2012
mr. neptune
Speaking of meals and cooking, I was just bingoed by a microwave oven!

My sister bought a very expensive over the range microwave that she helped me install (by the way, held only with 2 bolts and a rail, what is Kenmore thinking?). Anyway, I am lifting up this 50 pound appliance and what button is right in my face?
_______
KIDS
MEALS_

Even when you eat in you can't escape the bingo! I wonder if this is for happy meals?

That button doesn't mean anything anyway, since breeders are feeding toadlers foods and portions a lumberjack could eat at the end of his workday.

It's your hell; you rot in it!
Anonymous User
July 16, 2012
I got bingoed by someone who is a good friend of mine last week. I had been telling her about my string of bad luck with online dating and mentioned how I want to meet someone who is like me and does not want kids. I did not get all militant about it; I just said I have to have a guy who feels the same. She looked at me and smiled then said "Oh, you could change your mind." Go figure that it's not OK for me to know I don't want kids, but she went on about how she might have to adopt (fine), but doesn't want to adopt a special needs child. I guess that's OK.

I had another friend tell me I should be more open-minded about having kids. And yet the more time I spend around kids, the more I'm sure I'm happy they go home to their parents and not to me. I don't think that counts as an official bingo, but close enough, right?

Then my one friend, who has two kids but has been supportive of my choice, told me that even though she goes through hell with her not helpful husband and occasionally misbehaved children, told me that it's worth it and whenever she sees her daughter's smile, everything is right with the world.
July 17, 2012
Posted to wrong thread
Anonymous User
July 17, 2012
I totally got bingoed by some dood I work with, who should know better than to make certain comments. I don't even know how the subject of kids came up in conversation, but he said, "You say that now," when I said HELL NO, I didn't want any...

And he kept on, saying stuff like, "You'll end up pregnant one day.... (blahblah)," to which I replied, "Yeah, and I know where to get Plan B, and the locations of all clinics within a 50-mile radius of my place of residence. So if I do, it won't be for long. Toldja, not gonna happen."

Why are ppl so persistent with shit like this? It serves no purpose, other than to piss people off who know their own minds, and won't change them, and to make themselves look like assholes.
Anonymous User
July 19, 2012
They are trying to reassure themselves that we will end up just as miserable as they are. Because there is no way in hell that we get to avoid it and they didn't. Even if it is their own fault. They don't seem to see it that way.
July 19, 2012
My DH was visiting some neighbours today and they were discussing all kinds of stuff, he was mentioning how difficult has the last time been because we are both unemployed and we got no responses from the jobs we applied for, that i intend to start a new study programme bla bla and the immediate question was....so when is the baybee coming?

Seriously??? He just said that we have NO jobs and all they can ask is when i'm going to shit a loaf?saying 'wtf'
July 20, 2012
@blackpearl, some people are cuckoo crazee :crz
many people, especially religious nutwings of abrahamic religions, believe that a loaf opens the door to lord's blessing.

it's no joke that I very often hear story about how a man suddenly gets a raise, scholarship, buttload of inheritance money, new house/car, winning lottery, blah blah blah as soon as his wife is inpig... a loaf truly brings a lot of blessing! thus the phrase 'god will provide'
maybe if you get knocked up, your husband will get a job! gee what a logic!

of course they never tell stories of bankrupt parents to be.
July 22, 2012
@felisdomestica: Actually these neighbours are not religious people. But i think that they don't really take money problems seriously because they have that mindset "hey, we managed with our kids even if we were not rich, so what's your excuse?" They lived in a time when it wasn't that hard to get jobs as a young person and the man was the main breadwinner. And it worked for them.

The god will provide thing is actually welfare will provide. Because here you do get good money if you shit out a kid but the problem is that money is not given to you 18+ years. You get it just for the loaf stage. And then what?

About money miraculously appearing, it's impossible because our families are not rich, and i don't see any employer melting when you beg him/her "pleassseeee give me this job, my wife is inpig!!!"
Anonymous User
July 25, 2012
A) we just bought the house of our dreams and yes the bingos started right away, even by those who know better. I like to start the "tour" with how impractical the house would be for breeders, so that's why we got it at a bargain price (true) and it is perfect for us.

cool smiley we sold our old house to a lady with two children who, when we called her to answer some questions about the home, assumed we had kids. Lady: " so how did your kids feel about XYZ?" Me: *crickets*... "Um... we do not have children but my neighbor said XYZ about their family and they seem quite happy"

I was shocked that simply because of our age and marital status someone assumed we had kids. This IS the west coast after all!
July 26, 2012
1. I was chatting with my mom, and I happened to tell her about one of my female acquaintance who got accepted to medical school. her response was, "nah, I pity med school girls"
I asked, "why?"
and answered, "because you know... one must stay in school many years to be a doctor. poor girls. shouldn't have to stay in school that long (so she can marry and breed in her 20s)"
Bingo!

2. I have various childish toys, including a radio controlled car. one day, when I was trying to fix the toy car, my dad commented, "great, my future grandkid can play with that toy!"
I didn't answer, I just look at my dad with weird puzzled horrified expression of hell-no!

3. I was arguing with my parents over how unnecessarily overprotective they were. then they said, "you won't understand, you will understand when you have your own kids!"
I snapped and told them that the only type of kids I will have is feline kids. cats. kitties. furbabies.
effective to stop the arguement.
July 26, 2012
felisdomestica: I have various childish toys, including a radio controlled car. one day, when I was trying to fix the toy car, my dad commented, "great, my future grandkid can play with that toy!"
I didn't answer, I just look at my dad with weird puzzled horrified expression of hell-no!

I'm sure your furbabies would have a blast chasing around a radio-controlled car! grinning smiley
July 27, 2012
mumofsixbirds
felisdomestica: I have various childish toys, including a radio controlled car. one day, when I was trying to fix the toy car, my dad commented, "great, my future grandkid can play with that toy!"

I'm sure your furbabies would have a blast chasing around a radio-controlled car! grinning smiley

My cat loves hubby's remote control monster truck. It is bigger than her, but she puffs up and growls at it, bats at it and chases it.
July 27, 2012
^ that's awesome!
July 27, 2012
It's adorable. She is so cute when he brings it out, she hides behind a chair, eyes as big as saucers, and leaps out at it when he starts it up. Just another reason why I love my fur baby!
July 27, 2012
You must post a video in The Yard!
July 27, 2012
crazycatlady
You must post a video in The Yard!

I think I might!
July 27, 2012
squeee!! i laughed at the mental image of cat chasing and batting remote controlled car! definitely post a video grinning smiley

my parents' cat is terrified of remote controlled car, he'd jump and run the moment the car chases him grinning smiley it's delightful to watch, but I guess it is not very fun for him!
Anonymous User
July 30, 2012
Same dude who insisted on predicting that I'd be pregnant within a year got told, "Your obsession with my reproductive status is unhealthy. And I'll have a kid when you go get a sex change... because, you know... you might change your mind about being a dude, one day."

Him: "Not gonna happen."
Me: "Exactly."
July 30, 2012
I've gotten the following:

"You'll change your mind one day. So-and-so used to say she never wanted kids, now she has one."
Whatever you say, clueless relative. You'll be the first one I call when I'm sterilized.

"You never know. You might meet a man and fall in love."
Yeah, and he'll be childfree too. I will not even consider a relationship with a wannabreed.

"But you'd make a good mother."
How did you come to this conclusion? Is it because you saw how well I did with the Real Care Baby? First off, I was being marked for that. Second, every time the thing cried my cat tried to attack me.

"You'll lose the weight after the baby is born." (response to my disgust about pregnancy weight gain)
Perhaps, but I'll never lose the cavernous twat after Cuntley drops out of it. And given some of the nasty stories I've read on here about moos and their foul-smelling twats, ugh!

That's all for now. I predict more bingoes in the future.
July 31, 2012
I really hate that "You'll be a good mother crap."

I would not be a good mother. I don't like children. I think liking children is sort of a prerequisite to having them. It's kind of like Brussels sprouts. I hate them, so I don't buy them.
July 31, 2012
Well duh.... would anyone get a puppy if they didn't like dogs? Sheesh!
(oh yeah,, I forgot about the stupid people who forget that cute puppies turn into dogs)
July 31, 2012
I've gotten that "You'd make such a great mom" crap too. How can I be a great moo if I know for a fact my kyd would be hanging by his ankles from a ceiling fan by the time he's five???
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login