Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"i hate being a fucking mother and i don't care if you call me a bitch!!" (Anonymous Moo Rages On):smug

Posted by kidlesskim 
glynnis
Moo-
I don't care a lick for what came a slithering out of your cooter. It's YOUR PROBLEM!!! Not mine, get it? I do not give two shits in a barrel what sacrifices you have to make. You shat the damned thing, PARENT IT!!! Do you really believe that I care one way or another what happens to the cuntling? Do you? Really? I do not. Fuck you, and the syphilis infected crapling that came a' sliding out of your diseased twat.

Sincerely,
Glynnis.
waving hellolarious :drkbddy
Yanno, I've come across boards and sites that I don't agree with or have been offended by, but I have never felt compelled to post something nasty or sent a nasty email. I just leave and find something better to do with my time.

But what do I know? I'm a selfish immature sad CFer. waving hellolarious
Time to round up the herd for a trip to the slaughterhouse.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
LOL! Proud mooo...what are the chances she googled "I hate being a moo" and found this thread? bouncing and laughing
Shitty person, shitty moo...proud to be what....more like a douchebag.
Go back to your mewling fucktards and let the adults talk.
YouGuysArePathetic
You guys are pathetic and must be truly lonely people. Maybe abused as children? It's funny how you talk shit to this mom after she can no longer see it. Hats off to you guys, very brave. Your parents must be very proud of their hard work.

No longer see what? The ground?

Go back to your one-day-a-month Wii Fit routine and daily abuse of red wine, Moo. You're not welcome here.
mumofsixbirds
LOL! Proud mooo...what are the chances she googled "I hate being a moo" and found this thread?

It would be interesting if the forum had also a kind of "search terms" tracker that usually blogs have. Or if you are just a user maybe you can't see it?

Anyways i'm sure you're right. I typed in my Google "i hate being a" and guess which was the first option google gave me? devil with smile
blackpearl
Anyways i'm sure you're right. I typed in my Google "i hate being a" and guess which was the first option google gave me? devil with smile

I typed in "i hate being" in Google and you guessed it, two of the options which popped up were "I hate being a mom" and "I hate being pregnant". Even the almighty Google knows that it sucks to be moo.
I put in "I regret having" and the options given in order are: 1.) children, 2.) a baby, and 3.) an abortion.

Take that as you will.
i totally agree with you ever started this thread and i only have one, its a nightmare and to tell you the truth for about two years i wondered why i bothered, but fortunetly it does get better and for anyone on here who has had kids they would probably understand, its very hard i go to work every day part time and when i get back sometimes i wish i was back at work its so much easier and i only have one.

To that lady who said that she cant stand kids and is glad she never had any i say that your parents obviously thought that about you and thats why your such a heartless bitch.

to the orginal lady who wrote this, i hope she ventures back here and i say to her i totally understand and your not the only one who thinks this way, people just dont say it as your not supposed too. kids are actually not worth the effort when you think you get all that shit when they are young then they turn on you as teenagers id say the best years are when they are about 30 years old theyve had there kids and finally realise the shit you have done for them then the apreciation starts. Good luck to all your mothers out there and the single girls or married or in a relationship who dont want kids thats fine just dont hate on other people who have them, you were a kid yourself once. peace xxx

BINGO
WTF is up with the dumb ass moos dragging up old posts?? And WTF is with the CHILD FREE ignorance?? Go. The. Fuck. AWAY. God, the stupid BURNS.
moo trolls.
don't let the door hit you on the way out

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Mooo Theresa lol only proves how fucking useless and placenta-brained these moocunts really are. What an idiot. :drool
Why are they always subliterate?
Heh, every time I see an old thread on the front page I know we have a moo troll. This one apparently doesn't even know where she is.
It always makes me smile to see this thread bumped to the first page. It means another cow has gotten confused and wandered from their barn/a smack down is impending. popcorn and jerry springer signjerry
twolightersaday
It always makes me smile to see this thread bumped to the first page. It means another cow has gotten confused and wandered from their barn/a smack down is impending. popcorn and jerry springer signjerry

Haha, and it usually means she's googled "I hate being a stupid, boring, lazy effing moocunt." bouncing and laughing
Who would want to name themselves after a total twunt who used the charity money for private jets and the high life while telling the people she was supposed to save that suffering is salvation?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
navi8orgirl
Who would want to name themselves after a total twunt who used the charity money for private jets and the high life while telling the people she was supposed to save that suffering is salvation?

To know that about Agnes you have to be 1. someone who is a reader and 2. someone with a mind that can question sentimental orthodoxy and look behind the carefully polished halo. A SAHM staring slack-jawed at daytime TV is generally not up to that standard.
clematis
navi8orgirl

To know that about Agnes you have to be 1. someone who is a reader and 2. someone with a mind that can question sentimental orthodoxy and look behind the carefully polished halo. A SAHM staring slack-jawed at daytime TV is generally not up to that standard.

Sorry, forgot who I was referring to. I loved my classes in critical thinking.

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
navi8orgirl
clematis
navi8orgirl

Sorry, forgot who I was referring to. I loved my classes in critical thinking.

I too am a huge Christopher Hitchens fan.
Wtf is with 30 years old again? If i hear one more time the bingo with 30 years old i'll go mad. But then i have to calm down and see that's just another stupid moo troll stuck in the lifescript mentality as the rest of the idiots who bingo me with "you'll change your mind when you hit 30".
Notice the obligatory" I love my children, yada , yada, yada.. " Complete rationalization bullshit.
I dislike children so much, I've decided not to have any. Can't feel sorry for those people. Most of us are "oopsies." How about being responsible? Those who make that huge a mistake are the reason you'll never get rid of those anti-abortion hounds, acting as if it's all about the children. Abortion is the stupid, irresponsible arse's contraception and that needs to change immediately.
"i hate being a fucking mother and i don't care if you call me a bitch!!"

BITCH! ranting
Me
I dislike children so much, I've decided not to have any. Can't feel sorry for those people. Most of us are "oopsies." How about being responsible? Those who make that huge a mistake are the reason you'll never get rid of those anti-abortion hounds, acting as if it's all about the children. Abortion is the stupid, irresponsible arse's contraception and that needs to change immediately.

Not everybody who had an abortion is being a stupid, irresponsible arse. Some people on this board gave had abortions, and you can be pretty sure that we all take contraceptives fairly seriously. Even with perfect use, no option--even sterilization--is 100% effective.

As for the non-CF, I would argue that the ones who get abortions are less stupid and irresponsible than the ones who go on to keep the results of their lack of planning. And one hopes that, after an abortion, most women will take more care if it was carelessness that led to the abortion in the first place. I understand it's unpleasant and it is certainly not cheaper than contraceptives, so I really doubt that there are more than a handful of women treating abortion as contraception.

It's just something the anti-abortion crowd likes to say.

Yes, people are stupid and irresponsible...but the sad thing is that it's not leading to abortion as often as it should!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login