Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"i hate being a fucking mother and i don't care if you call me a bitch!!" (Anonymous Moo Rages On):smug

Posted by kidlesskim 
yurble
Me
I dislike children so much, I've decided not to have any. Can't feel sorry for those people. Most of us are "oopsies." How about being responsible? Those who make that huge a mistake are the reason you'll never get rid of those anti-abortion hounds, acting as if it's all about the children. Abortion is the stupid, irresponsible arse's contraception and that needs to change immediately.

Not everybody who had an abortion is being a stupid, irresponsible arse. Some people on this board gave had abortions, and you can be pretty sure that we all take contraceptives fairly seriously. Even with perfect use, no option--even sterilization--is 100% effective.

As for the non-CF, I would argue that the ones who get abortions are less stupid and irresponsible than the ones who go on to keep the results of their lack of planning. And one hopes that, after an abortion, most women will take more care if it was carelessness that led to the abortion in the first place. I understand it's unpleasant and it is certainly not cheaper than contraceptives, so I really doubt that there are more than a handful of women treating abortion as contraception.

It's just something the anti-abortion crowd likes to say.

Yes, people are stupid and irresponsible...but the sad thing is that it's not leading to abortion as often as it should!

THIS.
I feel your pain having kids is a lot of work and it demands all your time but it get a little better with time as the kids get older and they can do stuff for their self forget about what all those negative people said about being smart enough not to have kids they was a kid once upon time kids are not kids forever so don't beat yourself up about it thats what god put us on this earth for to procreate you will be okay try to take some time out for yourself every once and while put the kids in daycare if you can and that time to yourself you are with them to much that's why your overwhelmed you need time away from them sometime to appreciate them and love them more

Mod edit - Illiterate breeder moron thinks she's on a site that gives a damn.
Oh look people, a breeder troll who bingoes the shit out of us and tries to convince us that calving and brats are not sooo baaad!

FUCK OFF! This is a CHILDFREE board!
Why is the troll talking to us like we have children with the whole "oh, put the kiddies in daycare and take time for yourself" shit? What part of BRATFREE suggests any of us have children that we need to take time off from to learn to appreciate more? Wow, bingos and religion in the same un-punctuated post - talk about outdoing herself.

Remember, everybody, because we were all children at one point, that means we need to all go out and have some. I also had the chickenpox before - perhaps I should go hang out with sickly people and try to get it again. For no other reason besides that I had it once. See how little sense that makes?
It'll never stop being funny to me that 99% of the breeders that troll this board have a shitty grasp of written English.

the world 'fail' on flames

hysterical laughterz:
rita gold
bullshit bullsthi and more bullshit

Why don't you take your own advice and take some time for yourself? Maybe you could use that time to learn how to type in English like an intelligent human being instead of like a monkey that just discovered how to use a keyboard. You could stand some reading lessons too since you apparently can't figure out that this isn't a forum for parents but for CHILDFREE PEOPLE. Gawd.
rita moo
I feel your pain having kids is a lot of work and it demands all your time but it get a little better with time as the kids get older blah blah fucking blah

"for to procreate"?

My, my, my...and that's only one glaring mistake.

Illiterate, can't grasp that this is a cf board, it all means that it's the idiots who are breeding. They're making more idiots .

I take it she came here Googling "i hate being a mother."

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
rita gold
I feel your pain having kids is a lot of work and it demands all your time but it get a little better with time as the kids get older and they can do stuff for their self forget about what all those negative people said about being smart enough not to have kids they was a kid once upon time kids are not kids forever so don't beat yourself up about it thats what god put us on this earth for to procreate you will be okay try to take some time out for yourself every once and while put the kids in daycare if you can and that time to yourself you are with them to much that's why your overwhelmed you need time away from them sometime to appreciate them and love them more

Mod edit - Illiterate breeder moron thinks she's on a site that gives a damn.

I'd like to take apart the original post but it's too damn stupid. Fundies abviously lead such pointless lives.
What a fucking idiot!

God put us here to loafshit?

Lady why the fuck are you people so incapable of independent thought?

I will NEVER understand it.
I agree with the whole thread here. I am in my early 40s, so I vaguely remember a mini-baby boom after the Vietnam War ended, my memories are mostly of having a whole slew of kindergartners running around my school when I was old enough and smart enough (despite having been diagnosed with what would now be colloquially known as assburgers by a zealot school shrink) to know that kydz weren't for me, I remember mini-baby booms among then-recent Central American and Filipino immigrants after volcanic mudslides in those countries, after Oklahoma City, a bigger one after 9/11 and a significant one after Hurricane Katrina. There were a lot of fundie Christian moos-to-be after the Harold Camping "rapture" fiasco in May 2011, and this year will mean a big baby boom in 2013.

The moo in question is a stellar example of why you should think before doing anything drastic, not just breeding, but anything else that is a proven life-changer, such as going into the military during a war, converting to a fundamentalist religion or marrying into another culture, to name three examples. I'd skydive from 30,000 feet with parachutes that are known to be faulty and take the risk of paralysis or death before I would give up my comfortable, peaceful, happy lifestyle, my girlfriend's health & beauty, our ability to have adult conversations, adult house decor, grown-up entertainment, cars with no rear-seat space and a non-child-friendly pet (among other things), and our sanity, by having a loaf.
...and Rita G., I hope you got IP-banned and are keeping track of comments from a proxy, or at least not allowed to post anymore, this is a Childfree forum, as the name of the site will tell you, the only things we get out of your pointless trolling are amusement value and more discussion fodder, and hopefully all moos and duhs will see that you got moderated and learn to stay away from CF sites from that.
chris450slc
hopefully all moos and duhs will see that you got moderated and learn to stay away from CF sites from that.

Sadly, we're up against a positively terminal level of stupid with these slags.
I don't think people even bother to read any of the comments in a thread, or the name of the site, or a damn thing before they spew their responses.

Breeders basically have the IQ of a poorly-written spam bot, except instead of trying to sell us fake designer penis pills, they're trying to sell the life script and religion.
Someone might have said this before, but has this been nomibated for epic threads? I love the troll responses it gets.
blueorchid
chris450slc
hopefully all moos and duhs will see that you got moderated and learn to stay away from CF sites from that.

Sadly, we're up against a positively terminal level of stupid with these slags.
Very true, at least I'm staying optimistic tho.
chris450slc
and hopefully all moos and duhs will see that you got moderated and learn to stay away from CF sites from that.

Have you seen the restroom yet??? You can see all the trolls who got told to stay away but kept coming back. I felt the need to bash one and continually call it a worthless cunt but it was evidently addicted to abuse and kept coming back.

Welcome, by the way. I've been meaning to tell you that.

:1welcome:meta:bal
Holy shit!!! This dumb moo managed to write the longest run on sentence I have ever seen in my life.
satansbitch
chris450slc
and hopefully all moos and duhs will see that you got moderated and learn to stay away from CF sites from that.

Have you seen the restroom yet??? You can see all the trolls who got told to stay away but kept coming back. I felt the need to bash one and continually call it a worthless cunt but it was evidently addicted to abuse and kept coming back.

Welcome, by the way. I've been meaning to tell you that.

:1welcome:meta:bal
Thanks, I looked at it a few hours ago and loved it. Trolls are quite amusing, even more so on a site that has no tolerance for them.
yurble
I don't think people even bother to read any of the comments in a thread, or the name of the site, or a damn thing before they spew their responses.

Breeders basically have the IQ of a poorly-written spam bot, except instead of trying to sell us fake designer penis pills, they're trying to sell the life script and religion.

I agree, and there are some moos (mainly yuppies and greenies) who want to push the idea of parenting being the best thing since sliced bread, their delusions of their sprogs being little geniuses and their lies about how they love having their lives dictated by kydz that were probably accidental pregnancies that should have been given up for adoption if they weren't wanted, and I'd say that 75% or so are unwanted, with the majority of moos and duhs probably telling people on the internet or away from their crotchfruit that they wish they hadn't gotten knocked up/had gotten abortions/had given up the loaves.
Why do trolls always have no sense of grammar, punctuation and spelling?
mistress rotwang
Why do trolls always have no sense of grammar, punctuation and spelling?

That, and they also tend to seek US out and go on posting where they aren't invited, willy nilly, and then call us trolls! Apparently they can't comprehend simple definitions either.bouncing and laughing

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!

WOW! She is so fucked up!

I am 22 years old and my fiance has a 6 year old BEAUTIFUL little girl. I've known him since well before he had a child, but honestly, even that wouldn't stop me from being the most devoted mother I can be for this little girl. I'm stepping in and I wish like EVERYTHING that she was biologically or at least legally mine. (The mother literally ran off.) But she's not mine... It brought me to tears--TEARS!!--when she first called me "mommy". It still does! I LOVE my daughter. She is everything to me and I will never let her go a moment questioning whether or not I love her. Even if and when I have children of my own; SHE WILL MEAN NO LESS TO ME!

I don't see how anyone could talk this way... I hope her children never see this... but its inevitable that they will... Poor dears... :/

mooo troll troll moooooo
Damn, a troll that used the right "whether". It is a damn miracle.

However in the last sentence of the first paragraph said troll should have used a comma instead of a semicolon. I'll give the troll points for trying.

Also, out evil troll! Get the fuck off of our childfree board and go back to your wannamoo board.
Kayla

WOW! She is so fucked up!

I am 22 years old and my fiance has a 6 year old BEAUTIFUL little girl. I've known him since well before he had a child, but honestly, even that wouldn't stop me from being the most devoted mother I can be for this little girl. I'm stepping in and I wish like EVERYTHING that she was biologically or at least legally mine. (The mother literally ran off.) But she's not mine... It brought me to tears--TEARS!!--when she first called me "mommy". It still does! I LOVE my daughter. She is everything to me and I will never let her go a moment questioning whether or not I love her. Even if and when I have children of my own; SHE WILL MEAN NO LESS TO ME!

I don't see how anyone could talk this way... I hope her children never see this... but its inevitable that they will... Poor dears... :/

mooo troll troll moooooo

Are you fucking serious??? The last two days of my life have been pure hell and I really don't need a troll bashing right now. Get the fuck off of our CHILDFREE board you stupid worthless cunt. I don't give two flying god damn fucks about you or your stupid little bastard.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login