Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"i hate being a fucking mother and i don't care if you call me a bitch!!" (Anonymous Moo Rages On):smug

Posted by kidlesskim 
She's probably hoping for a post-natal abortion. I mean - how else would she have found this thread unless she was looking for info on how much moo-hood sucks? She knows her life fucking blows. Heh. Bed. Made. Lie.
And that's, what, three or four times she has said she was done with us? Yet dumb ass cow keeps wandering back in...
chris
Oh well I'm bored talking to u

You bored me from the very beginning but you were still too stupid to take a hint and go away. Good luck trying to press charges against us, cunt. You obviously don't know the ways of the internet.
chris
OMG do you suck you're daddy's dick with that mouth of you're wow loser

Aren't you adorable.
Same old same...

chris

Oh so that's how you learnt! I guess he's also the one that was responsible for your completely inadequate home schooling, and your inability to keep either your legs or your piehole shut.
If troll cunt doesn't go away I will personally write it's phone number on the wall of every truck stop bathroom in the continental United States.
satansbitch
If troll cunt doesn't go away I will personally write it's phone number on the wall of every truck stop bathroom in the continental United States.

Dooooooo it. I'll help, I can get Sharpies by the truckload at work.
chevygirl54
satansbitch

Please! Let's not help the donkey-faced girl get laid - and possibly knocked up - again! bouncing and laughing
chevygirl54
satansbitch

I can even do this in Canada. I'm looking forward to it.
Give her number to CF Guy from You Tube (Hi Mike), who is currently on a large roadtrip across southern USA.
Just a few observations:

1) Generally, when information is "wrong", people don't make threats regarding "harassment" because if they are not the actual subject of the "harassment", they have no grounds for the claim
2) Local police officers don't have jurisdiction over the World Wide Web. Even if they did, harassment charges can't be filed against a person or entity for re- publishing public information the allegedly "harassed"one voluntarily made known, published, said, or posted about himself in or on a public venue, such as the internet.
3)Usually when someone says they're "done" or finished with a relationship of any sort AND they genuinely mean it, they don't come back.
4)Unless someone is starved for attention of any type they don't usually continue to leave themselves wide open for additional ridicule.
5) If someone is busy being a Moo and tending to the wonderful loaf they shat out of wedlock and love them "to death", they don't have time to play online all fucking day and night at all hours.

We all know that skylersmommy20 is Maxine (chris) and the pictures and public information is correct. The odds of a different 21 year old Moo-Cunt with a ONE YEAR OLD named "skyler" that she self admittedly sluiced at age 20, with the same email address, and having shat the loaf at age 20 too, hence the "20" part of skylersmomy20, are as likely as a Single Moo ever finding a permanent baby daddy. It's possible "chris" is impersonating the real Maxine, but when the real Maxine finds out about it it's THIS cunt who's in "trouble", NOT anyone else.shrug We KNOW it's you Maxine, so STFU and go change a shitty diaper or something, assuming you even have custody of your kid, which I highly doubt and hope not for his sake.:yeah

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Just FYI I am not the same person as this troll, even though my first post on Bratfree, as a guest, was typed with "chris" in the name field.

And...

chris
And do you kiss your little inbred autistic babby with that foul gaping trench mouth of YOURS?
chris450slc
Just FYI I am not the same person as this troll, even though my first post on Bratfree, as a guest, was typed with "chris" in the name field.

And...

chris
And do you kiss your little inbred autistic babby with that foul gaping trench mouth of YOURS?

Don't worry chris, we can smell a Moo troll's ravaged cooter across the World Wide Web.drinking coffee

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
kidlesskim
chris450slc

And...

chris

Don't worry chris, we can smell a Moo troll's ravaged cooter across the World Wide Web.drinking coffee
Thought so. smiling smiley
kidlesskim
chris450slc

And...

chris

waving hellolariouswaving hellolariouswaving hellolarious
She repeatedly comes to this board, and she's crying harassment ?! I don't think it works like that.
gwdzee
She repeatedly comes to this board, and she's crying harassment ?! I don't think it works like that.
It doesn't. She came here to TROLL, and got butthurt by the responses that any sane person would expect to get a breeder to get when they come a-trolling on a childfree forum, yet keeps coming back and will likely continue to the point of repeat ban evasion for something totally pointless of her to do.

As they say, if you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen, but that saying was lost on Maxine.
Remember that Richard Marx song called "Hazard"?

Of course you don't.

Damn this donkey-girl for making me remember Richard Marx existed.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
This thread is made of FUN! grinning smiley

Stupid worthless...

IF ANY TROLL MOO IS READING ME.

Stop and go to your child. Now.
He/She needs you. We? We are happy to see you gone.

Thank you
idiot.
chris
You're just mad because you was unsuccessful in you're search for me how sad I refuse to let little kids like you being me down so with that I'm happy to inform you I No longer want to engage in a conversation with you bye Cunt face cow fuck you any everything you stand for

Your =your

You're = You are.

Learn the difference you thick cunt.
Snark Shark
"and probably live in a house bigger then yours "

I think i live in something bigger than a TRAILER, Thanks. bouncing and laughing

My guess was that swamp-donkey Maxine lives in a trash can. If she pumps out more bastards she might qualify for a Section 8 trailer someday hysterical laughterz
This stupid cow can NOT even spell "bitches" the right way!

What I want to know is how in the hell did she manage to graduate high school with her poor use of spelling and punctuation? Not only that, but she don't know the difference between "your" and "you're".

Clearly the public education system is failing if cunts like her are able to obtain their diplomas. I dropped out at 16 and got my G.E.D. and I am smarter than this bitch. WTF???
kittendoll: Clearly the public education system is failing if cunts like her are able to obtain their diplomas. I dropped out at 16 and got my G.E.D. and I am smarter than this bitch. WTF???

Agreed! I dropped out of Grade 11 because of my terrible home life and got my GED in my early twenties. I am STILL smarter than that useless ho-bag. I can definitely see that the dumbing-down effect of the overall school curriculum hasn't done these special snowflakes much good.
So....which cop from Hazard County do you think we'll hear from first? Cletus or Roscoe? drinking coffee
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login