Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"i hate being a fucking mother and i don't care if you call me a bitch!!" (Anonymous Moo Rages On):smug

Posted by kidlesskim 
Kayla's a brain-dead cunt who watches too many Lifetime movies. She's the type who will secretly resent her husband's child as a living, breathing reminder of the other woman.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
I smell a behind the coucher brewing...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Miss_Hannigan
Kayla's a brain-dead cunt who watches too many Lifetime movies. She's the type who will secretly resent her husband's child as a living, breathing reminder of the other woman.

You can bank on it because she is already exhibiting signs of being a typical Moo wannabee. The MINUTE she is able to oops the "fiance'"(notice how they never just admit they're shacking up with NO marriage plans in sight) she will no doubt sluice, "one of our own" and that "BEAUTIFUL" step kid will become nothing more than a nuisance to her and a thorn in her side. Not everyone can be like The Brady Bunch, not even the Bradys.:fmbl

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Umm I'm 21 years old and have a 1 year that i love to death so i dont even want to here this bullshit dumb bitchs
Oh and that's probably why you guys will die alone because all of you're hate have a nice life being alone
chris
Umm I'm 21 years old and have a 1 year that i love to death so i dont even want to here this bullshit dumb bitchs

Ever hear the old joke about walking into something with your eyes wide open??? From your age, spelling and puncuation I assume you haven't. Fuck off you stupid trolling cunt. This is a childfree board and I hope that you and your one year, whatever the fuck that is, die in a fire.
chirs

Oh and that's probably why you guys will die alone because all of you're hate have a nice life being alone

Now the cunt can't spell it's own name. We have a real genius here, folks.
Yet another illiterate loser too stupid to figure out birth control, and whose life is now a nightmare.

Sucks to be moooooooo! angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off
Well that's how my name is spelled and how could have so much hate for something that you've never enjoyed you stupid Cynthia
What a fucking idiot! Get lost foul beast and go pollute someone else's website.
Umm No at least I have something to love me and enjoy waking up to iunlike you're sad little life
Really cunt?

"For them that must obey authority
That they do not respect in any degree
Who despite their jobs, their destinies
Speak jealously of them that are free
Cultivate their flowers to be
Nothing more than something
They invest in.

While some on principles baptized
To strict party platforms ties
Social clubs in drag disguise
Outsiders they can freely criticize
Tell nothing except who to idolize
And then say God Bless him.

While one who sings with his tongue on fire
Gargles in the rat race choir
Bent out of shape from society's pliers
Cares not to come up any higher
But rather get you down in the hole
That he's in."

When you are dust washed away from the sands of time my work will still be here and my patents will still exist and my glass and art will still be displayed. While you are choking on the ashes of broken dreams I will be feasting on your descendants' flesh in a golden chair. Fuck off, you are in over your head cunt.
I love how they assume we're all awone.

I am woken up sweetly by my husband every morning. My loving, devoted and ALSO childfree husband.

How dumb can these vacuous cunts be?
I guess we were due for a troll...
Here's a little bit of advice Moo-tard. Stupid breeder cunts like yourself are very much NOT welcome here. Keep this up and you are in for an "outing" and your real identity to be splashed all over this thread. You will then be ripped a new hole and show up in Google searches for all to see. Wanna play? Bring it on! This group doesn't take kindly to your ilk...you've been warned.
All you are is selfish it just sounds like you just wantbto go and get drunk and how what a sad life to have when you're husband's see how cold and heartless you are and they could do so much better
She has a kid - until like so many of them - she fucks up and CPS comes and gets it.
It's been a light year so far. I've only had to file one mandatory report.

Anyone going to slap this annoying gnat? Moo Troll needs a clue by four upside the head STAT. Dumb cunt.
ranting Dammitt!!! Fuck all you stupid Moos. I don't know who I hate more. Brats under the age of 10 or brats over the age of 20. I'm sick of muthafuckas treating apartments like dorms. Slamming doors, trying to have parties, creeping at all hours of the night...Hey, you can do whateva da fuck you want as long as I don't have to hear it, see it, smell it or feel it!

Cum sucking, fishy pussy smelling, shit breathed, obnoxious fucks need to take their asses back ....ta.... da.... ghet-to and the trayleeeer..... park...... pron-to!

Because you pathetic cunts think your fucking kyds are so special they're growing up to be first class assholes who are immature, ignorant, annoying and total wastes of space.

Thank you, you stank asses for the constant reminder as to why I don't want kyds and breeders in my life.
Thank you, you worthless cum gargle-ling hoes for reminding me as to why I pursue quality in life instead of quantity.
Thank you, you fake, constipated looking biatches for motivating me to work hard so I can be rich enough to move da fuck away from you!

You slimy mucus vaginas deserve to be fucked, then chucked by the playas! You deserve to be fat, frumpy, ugly and have your sperm donor leave you for a cute foreign woman! I'm sick of dealing with your spawn!

FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! ranting
Cunt, we will meet again in the place where there is no darkness. Who the fuck do you think you are, the Climax of the d'Anconias?
Troll cunt thinks my husband is going to leave me. Guess what, cunt? My husband is just as tired of your sorry ass as I am. I can't believe I'm going to take the bait and engage a troll, but I will. Why do you insist on coming here when everyone calls you horrible names??? I'm hoping you and your bastard die in a fire but you still come back for more abuse. I don't know wether to laugh or cry.
chris
All you are is selfish it just sounds like you just wantbto go and get drunk and how what a sad life to have when you're husband's see how cold and heartless you are and they could do so much better

AAAAAWE It thinks it's people. Look at it trying to put words together like a real person.
Try-hard loser.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Hey chirs (or is it Chris?) I am not going to bash you or call you names since everyone else already gave you the verbal smack down that you really deserved. All I am going to say is I hope that your little shit sack gets a better education than you did because your grasp of English is atrocious!
Love that most of the trolls who say all of our husbands must hate us/we're going to die alone/we're cold and unlovable........ are probably single moos
How does the troll happen to find a particular thread if not by searching for this very topic, thus exposing her claims of happiness as obvious lies?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login