kbc is kimmie from TCFL

Posted by Miss_Hannigan 
Re: kbc is kimmie from TCFL
January 17, 2011
For your viewing pleasure:

+www.pipl.com found her myspace page:

++http://www.myspace.com/28785245

I also found her birth date.

here is her myspace page photo, in case she pulls it down now.

Notice that she's breastfeeding while online. :crz

January 17, 2011
blondie
Peace
Type in the name Coon and south portland me in the buffers on +www.whitepages.com
You'll scroll down and see a Kimberly D Coon listed, along with the address. that is her (I presume). How many Kimberly Coon live in South Portland?

Too blazing stupid, to post her real name and let people track her.

Her last post on TCFL was mid December, so maybe people are starting to wise up to her bullshit.

Lucky bitch lives in Portland? And this is how she spends her time? angrily flogging with a whip Now you KNOW she's crazy.

What's so special about Portland?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
January 17, 2011
trekkie monster
blondie
Peace
Type in the name Coon and south portland me in the buffers on +www.whitepages.com
You'll scroll down and see a Kimberly D Coon listed, along with the address. that is her (I presume). How many Kimberly Coon live in South Portland?

Too blazing stupid, to post her real name and let people track her.

Her last post on TCFL was mid December, so maybe people are starting to wise up to her bullshit.

Lucky bitch lives in Portland? And this is how she spends her time? angrily flogging with a whip Now you KNOW she's crazy.

What's so special about Portland?

It's just a cool little artsy port city, pretty expensive to live there. I don't know about South Portland vs. Portland, but it's a neat area.
January 17, 2011
I wonder if she's a tweaker. Where else could you get the energy needed to write a zillion long fictional posts and keep up with the lies? If you're a freelance writer and getting paid for it, that's one thing, but who gets pleasure out of spinning tall tales on an internet board for free?

Don't answer that. I'm sure there are many more.

PS: actually, I was just reading about a blogger who was outed as lying about everything. She had built up this huge persona online and had so many followers, but it turned out she led a pretty lonely private life. Still, she profited from the blog in numerous ways. I don't think she would have continued if she weren't getting free goods sent to her and gifts from readers.
January 17, 2011
blondie

It's just a cool little artsy port city, pretty expensive to live there. I don't know about South Portland vs. Portland, but it's a neat area.

South Portland is just a semi-suburban residential area of Portland, with its own separate zip-code and telephone exchanges.

WE all realize this is Portland, MAINE, not Portland, Oregon, that we're talking about?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
January 17, 2011
Melanie
I got suspicious when she said her mom gave birth at age 58.

She stated that? (I believe you, just banging my head at how speed reading makes you miss stuff)

I was doing a cursory calculation in my head when she talked about having two sisters: 2 and 18 years, yet she herself is 40 ("if she's 40 ::mumble numbers:: her mother would have been waaaay young getting started, even for a fundie to have such an age spread"). I just figured her (supposed) fundie duhd was on his second or third wife. It isn't so much these days, with medical care preserving the breeding mother, but it isn't unusual for these über breeding men to go through several wives in a lifetime, breeding them out until they die from one too many kids then picking another wife before the first is hardly cold.
January 17, 2011
SlumSlut
blondie

South Portland is just a semi-suburban residential area of Portland, with its own separate zip-code and telephone exchanges.

WE all realize this is Portland, MAINE, not Portland, Oregon, that we're talking about?

Yep, because her FB profile was South Portland, ME.
January 17, 2011
I wonder if she's lurking right now.

Kimmie whatcha thinkin' now that I can pull up your name, address, date of birth, photo, etc.

Do you think you were so smart to build up this big, fake identity here?

face saying 'error'
January 17, 2011
So glad I don't have to look at her ugly animated avatar of that...thing chewing something pink anymore.

Must be one of her kyds!openmouthed shock
January 17, 2011
Hello, jumping in a little late here too
I also gave KBC the benefit of the doubt. I don't usually think that a person would go out of their way to be a scamming, lying twat, especially when there seems to be no real purpose for it.
I used to belong to TCFL, but quit posting there because I felt that I had to *kiss breeder ass* to keep from being attacked there. I was even kind to Kimmie, because she didn't bother me too much at first. I am generally a kind person, and treat most people that way unless they give me a reason not to.
There were some things that confused me about Kimmie. I could not fathom why a seemingly happily childed person would decide to post on a CF board when there were hundreds of boards already dedicated to mommy worship.
I also did not care for the fact that she kept bragging about her perfect body despite shooting out three loaves.
I hated the fact that I had to curb my true feelings about rotten kyds and their breeders, because I was afraid of starting a board war of some sort.
I am embarrassed to say I initially believed KBC, but something about the pregnant sister didn't add up in my mind. I think the most glaring thing was the fact that she was 18 and still didn't know where babies came from...yet she had the knowledge to use one of her mother's pregnancy tests.
Thank you Miss Hannigan, for your brilliant Poirot-esque sleuthing on this one!
Re: Macrame tits from moo board
January 17, 2011
kidlesskim
Miss_Hannigan
Just a re-cap for the new folks - there's been a falling-out between Bratfree and TheChildfree Life over TCFL's willingness to cater to and protect the writings of parents on their board, at the expense of CF people. We held up kimmie as an example of a breeder who would NOT be welcome here. I'm sure she resented being our poster child.

I am trying to understand WHY a moo of three would even want to be a member of anything related to a childFREE site, even one that is breeder pleasing. Between that site, that diaper swap, this one, and likely countless others, she has at LEAST 5000 known posts in a relatively short period of time. WHEN is she taking care of her kids and home? I don't think that she is childed because if she was then there's no way that she'd have all of this free time to post online all of the time. I think that perhaps she is childLESS and just playing around with various imaginary scenarios. If we looked hard enough we might find her on "Men only" sites pretending to be a man, lesbian sites, and God only knows what all else. Perhaps she's just a lab monkey with computer access who wants to intermingle with people.bouncing and laughing

Hey, if breeders have all that time to play Farmville and kill their kids, they sure can find the time to make thousands of posts. LMAO!!!
January 17, 2011
I found this little gem:

++http://www.babytalkzone.com/f21/frustrated-85561/

"Well - I have had oops babies and I STC for 3 years with 5 losses, so I know the frustration well....."

I didn't waste space posting the rest of what she said. You can read it on the site. Scroll down and look for the last poster on the page kimmie_n_angus.

So she did the oops baby thing, huh? Now we know why she wants to hang on CF sites. Her life must suck big time and she comes here with alternate identities to escape her world of diapers, puke, etc.

Here's another gem:

++http://africancichlidforum.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4659&pid=3774052&mode=threaded&start=

You can see pix of her 3 kids. Her username is MrsAngus. I'm going to do some other online sleuthing to see what else I can come up with. Too bad this isn't being posted on TCFL wink
Anonymous User
January 17, 2011
Well done, Miss Hannigan!

Kimmie-I actually felt bad for KBC. Yeh, I fell for it. Mostly becuse I wouldn't have thought it possible for anyone to be THAT sad.Does this give you some kind of gratification? Wasting a few moments of other people's spare time?

Anyway,playtime is over,Mrs one "G" beyond a very apt surname. Now ,why don't you do something useful for once ,such as go deal with your 3 mywuckhells so they don't grow up to be fucked up wastes of space like you .
Demelza
January 17, 2011
Dorisan
Melanie
I got suspicious when she said her mom gave birth at age 58.

She stated that? (I believe you, just banging my head at how speed reading makes you miss stuff)

I was doing a cursory calculation in my head when she talked about having two sisters: 2 and 18 years, yet she herself is 40 ("if she's 40 ::mumble numbers:: her mother would have been waaaay young getting started, even for a fundie to have such an age spread"). I just figured her (supposed) fundie duhd was on his second or third wife. It isn't so much these days, with medical care preserving the breeding mother, but it isn't unusual for these über breeding men to go through several wives in a lifetime, breeding them out until they die from one too many kids then picking another wife before the first is hardly cold.

yes, I did the maths over that gap too... but I've got a brother 17 years older than myself (him my parents child, myself adopted) so I'm fairly aware there can be big age gaps in families... even despite that, there was still a hmmmmmm over tha..
demelza
January 17, 2011
Just to say that I post/lurk on TCFL as well as here, and I remember Kimmie once saying that she'd worked as a stripper!
Like other posters, I found it v strange that a childed person would want to post at all (let alone so prolifically) on a CF board.
January 17, 2011
Peace
For your viewing pleasure:

+www.pipl.com found her myspace page:

++http://www.myspace.com/28785245

I also found her birth date.

here is her myspace page photo, in case she pulls it down now.

Notice that she's breastfeeding while online. :crz

Pfffffft. Lovely. two faces puking
January 17, 2011
For our friends at Google search engine rankings:

Kimberly Coon-Bachewich Kimberly Coon-Bachewich Kimberly Coon-Bachewich Kimberly Coon-Bachewich Kimberly Coon-Bachewich Kimberly Coon-Bachewich Kimberly Coon-Bachewich Kimberly Coon-Bachewich Kimberly Coon-Bachewich Kimberly Coon-Bachewich Kimberly Coon-Bachewich Kimberly Coon-Bachewich Kimberly Coon-Bachewich Kimberly Coon-Bachewich Kimberly Coon-Bachewich Kimberly Coon-Bachewich Kimberly Coon-Bachewich Kimberly Coon-Bachewich Kimberly Coon-Bachewich Kimberly Coon-Bachewich stripper stripper stripper stripper stripper stripper stripper stripper stripper stripper stripper stripper stripper stripper truck stop lot lizard anal whore creampie bangbus dirty sanchez bukkake fisting black cock donkey punch
January 17, 2011
black cock donkey punch?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
January 17, 2011
KABA
black cock donkey punch?

hysterical laughterz
Anonymous User
January 17, 2011
Breeder skank, don't stumble on your roast beef on the way out. That is all.
January 17, 2011
Miss_Hannigan

Kimberly Coon-Bachewich Kimberly Coon-Bachewich Kimberly Coon-Bachewich Kimberly Coon-Bachewich Kimberly Coon-Bachewich Kimberly Coon-Bachewich Kimberly Coon-Bachewich Kimberly Coon-Bachewich Kimberly Coon-Bachewich Kimberly Coon-Bachewich Kimberly Coon-Bachewich Kimberly Coon-Bachewich Kimberly Coon-Bachewich Kimberly Coon-Bachewich Kimberly Coon-Bachewich Kimberly Coon-Bachewich Kimberly Coon-Bachewich Kimberly Coon-Bachewich Kimberly Coon-Bachewich Kimberly Coon-Bachewich stripper stripper stripper stripper stripper stripper stripper stripper stripper stripper stripper stripper stripper stripper truck stop lot lizard anal whore creampie bangbus dirty sanchez bukkake fisting black cock donkey punch

Heheh. I thought of doing that too.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
January 17, 2011
Peace
I found this little gem:

++http://www.babytalkzone.com/f21/frustrated-85561/

"Well - I have had oops babies and I STC for 3 years with 5 losses, so I know the frustration well....."

I didn't waste space posting the rest of what she said. You can read it on the site. Scroll down and look for the last poster on the page kimmie_n_angus.

So she did the oops baby thing, huh? Now we know why she wants to hang on CF sites. Her life must suck big time and she comes here with alternate identities to escape her world of diapers, puke, etc.

Here's another gem:

++http://africancichlidforum.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4659&pid=3774052&mode=threaded&start=

You can see pix of her 3 kids. Her username is MrsAngus. I'm going to do some other online sleuthing to see what else I can come up with. Too bad this isn't being posted on TCFL wink

Her oldest boy, Jake, is a dead ringer for that actor who plays Dr Sweets on the series, "Bones". The toddler Rory just looks like a regular kyd, but I am not getting much regarding the youngest, Quinn, because the only photo of him on that post is an ultrasound pic. Isn't it kinda weird to post an ultra sound pic (as his photo) of a child who is already born?confused smiley I am betting that Angus is her husband's first name, but then again it could be her nick name. Isn't an Angus a breed of cow?bouncing and laughing

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Anonymous User
January 17, 2011
demelza
Just to say that I post/lurk on TCFL as well as here, and I remember Kimmie once saying that she'd worked as a stripper!
Like other posters, I found it v strange that a childed person would want to post at all (let alone so prolifically) on a CF board.

TCFL is probably full of 'kimmies'.....

Miss H...I don't get it????:eyebrows Or am I just that dumb?
January 17, 2011
kidlesskim
I am betting that Angus is her husband's first name, but then again it could be her nick name. Isn't an Angus a breed of cow?bouncing and laughing

Affirmative.
January 17, 2011
kidlesskim
Isn't an Angus a breed of cow?bouncing and laughing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login