Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Your body is not ruined. You're a goddamn tiger who's earned her stripes.

Posted by clematis 
Wow really stalkers.
Ha like Ive never been called names before. You people are seriously funny. I do live in Toledo, Ohio and that is my picture you creepy ass person. Oh and my boyfriend is still will me and we fuck every night because hes not a shallow douche bag and I have his only child, again creepy stalkers. You idiots make me laugh. And I dont give a fuck what any of you think. Haters will hate. You only make my life better.

badgersqueaks
Miss_Hannigan
Genus White Trash, species Ohio. Owns her own pool cue and bowling ball. Car (if there is one) is a late 90's purple or teal Chevy. Hasn't read a book since 3rd grade but subscribes to Us Weekly. Likes to drink Tequila Rose to make her look "classy" while dressed in tight polyester clothes and stiletto heels with pump fat straining at the ankle straps. Lost virginity under railroad trestle at the retention pond. She thinks condoms tickle.

Bowling is too good for this bitch and her family. She isn't smart enough to play pool, but that is where she and the rest of the Skankatrons hang out. They are the skanky bitches who still "fight" other chicks in the alley.

When she and her fellow skanks get together for a rip snortin' time at the Dew Drop In on karaoke night, they monopolize the microphone to unabashedly yodel their anthem song

"Redneck Woman"

Well, I ain't never been the Barbie doll type
No, I can't swig that sweet Champagne, I'd rather drink beer all night
In a tavern or in a honky tonk or on a four-wheel drive tailgate
I've got posters on my wall of Skynyrd, Kid and Strait
Some people look down on me, but I don't give a rip
I'll stand barefooted in my own front yard with a baby on my hip
'Cause I'm a redneck woman
I ain't no high class broad
I'm just a product of my raising
I say, 'hey ya'll' and 'yee-haw'
And I keep my Christmas lights on
On my front porch all year long
And I know all the words to every Charlie Daniels song
So here's to all my sisters out there keeping it country
Let me get a big 'hell yeah' from the redneck girls like me, hell yeah
Victoria's Secret, well their stuff's real nice
But I can buy the same damn thing on a Wal-Mart shelf half price
And still look sexy, just as sexy as those models on TV
No, I don't need no designer tag to make my man want me
Well, you might think I'm trashy, a little too hardcore
But in my neck of the woods I'm just the girl next door
I'm a redneck woman
I ain't no high class broad
I say, 'hey y'all' and 'yee-haw'
And I know all the words to every Tanya Tucker song
Hey, I'm a redneck woman
And I ain't no high class broad
And I say, 'hey y'all' and 'yee-haw'
And I know all the words to every ol' Bocephus song
Hell yeah, hell yeah
Hell yeah
I said hell yeah!
YES IM A MOM
Wow really stalkers.
Ha like Ive never been called names before. You people are seriously funny. I do live in Toledo, Ohio and that is my picture you creepy ass person. Oh and my boyfriend is still will me and we fuck every night because hes not a shallow douche bag and I have his only child, again creepy stalkers. You idiots make me laugh. And I dont give a fuck what any of you think. Haters will hate. You only make my life better.

Your life living off welfare, and staying one step ahead of CPS. I bet you live on the East Side, that's where the truly nasty trash lives.
LOL, she does favor Mrs. Shrek!

I find it amusing she's a single moo and none of the photos anyone has found even hint at a boyfriend, let alone a husband. "In a relationship", without ever mentioning the guy or being photographed with him AND just having sluiced a loaf, can only mean one of a few options that include the following:

1)He's married and can't-won't be named or pictured with her
2))He fled the scene the minute the stick turned up pink and the "relationship" status is for show
3)She's actually in a relationship, but not with the baby daddy
4)She's not in and never has been in a "relationship" that spanned more than an hour, so the term is used rather loosely
5)She doesn't know who the baby daddy is and "in a relationship" just sounds good

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
badgersqueaks
YES IM A MOM
Wow really stalkers.

Your life living off welfare, and staying one step ahead of CPS. I bet you live on the East Side, that's where the truly nasty trash lives.

I sure do live on the east side. Come on over.
She is 20, and bragging that she has his only child. Just wait, he will have more, probably with your best friend, or your cousin. Or you will, with his cousin. That's how these white tras soap operas play out.
YES IM A MOM
badgersqueaks
YES IM A MOM
Wow really stalkers.

I knew it by looking at you, haha!! You are the lowest of the low class.
YES IM A MOM
badgersqueaks
YES IM A MOM
Wow really stalkers.

Fuck off! You ugly cunt-faced little bitch!
She can't help it, they are inbred on that side of the river.
badgersqueaks

Then put it under military quarantine like they do for a zombie outbreak.
toomanybrats
badgersqueaks

Then put it under military quarantine like they do for a zombie outbreak.

If only we could.
Ruffled some feathers. HA HA HA. You all think your so much better and yet wasting you awesome young hot lives talking about this "moo".
popcorn and jerry springer signjerry

I can't believe she came back. Did her shift at Taco Bell end early? The sour cream gun must not have jammed.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
YES IM A MOM
Wow really stalkers. waving hellolarious

Ha like Ive never been called names before. Oh, we are quite certain you have been called names before. You people are seriously funny. I do live in Toledo, Ohio and that is my picture Yeah, we already know that. Oh and my boyfriend is still will me and we fuck every night because hes not a shallow douche bag Riiiiggghhht. Keep pretending. and I have his only child SURE you do. That makes you special too. .bowing You idiots make me laugh. And I dont give a fuck what any of you think. Haters will hate. You only make my life better. Um, why would haters make your life better? It's a bit late, shouldn't you be in bed with that boyfriend of yours by now or feeding that baby or something?:gross:sx
We don't hate you hon, you are just a form of free entertainment and the more you respond the more entertaining you become
popcorn and jerry springer signjerry

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
So are you, Moocunt. You came to us, we didn't seek you out.

Your kid is butt-fucking ugly, by the way....just like Moo!
YES IM A MOM
Ruffled some feathers. HA HA HA. You all think your so much better and yet wasting you awesome young hot lives talking about this "moo".

We don't think we are, we know we are. Are you in between blowjobs at the trucks stop, thought you would check in and read a bit?
What was I suppose to get scared and stop talking,? None of you scare me. Why is it when people talk shit they dont think anyone will say something to them? Get over yourselves, your not entitled, just arrogant.
YES IM A MOM
What was I suppose to get scared and stop talking,? None of you scare me. Why is it when people talk shit they dont think anyone will say something to them? Get over yourselves, your not entitled, just arrogant.

You don't fucking belong here, it's not a site for Mawms, I know it's hard for you to comprehend with your 8th grade education.
YES IM A MOM

Wait, didn't you come to us?

Besides, I love wasting time bashing you stupid little moos. Because I have ALLLL the time in the world. Yes, I'm a hot young, tight little 20 something who runs 40+ miles a week, has a great husband and works at a great job, and no, I don't have uhh what are they? "Moo Tiger stripes?" Yeah. No, none of those. *laughs* I DO have a nice bottle of wine and plenty of hours to blow on Bratfree. winking smiley
YES IM A MOM
What was I suppose to get scared and stop talking,? None of you scare me. Why is it when people talk shit they dont think anyone will say something to them? Get over yourselves, your (you're)not entitled, just arrogant.

Fuck yeah I'm arrogant. I have every right to be. We didn't fall into the saaaame olllllddd tired outdated LifeScript that you did.
Where is SlumSlut? She would get a kick out of this.
I want to know why these clowns are finding this thread. Are they all pig mommies who have destroyed their bodies and are desperately looking for cures so their husbands/boyfriends don't vomit at the sight of their naked stomach? Or are there stretch-mark fetishists who get their jollies at the sight of a bloated, torn gut?

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
krysinsa
YES IM A MOM
What was I suppose to get scared and stop talking,? None of you scare me. Why is it when people talk shit they dont think anyone will say something to them? Get over yourselves, your (you're)not entitled, just arrogant.

Fuck yeah I'm arrogant. I have every right to be. We didn't fall into the saaaame olllllddd tired outdated LifeScript that you did.

East Siders only know how to do 2 things, make babies and collect welfare checks. Imagine the people from Deliverance being plopped down in and urban environment. Half their neighborhood is under a bridge, and the other borders an oil refinery.
YES IM A MOM
Wow really stalkers.

If you really love your kids respect their privacy, get off the net and parent your kids before they end up in an ambulance, helicopter, ER or morgue. I am damn tired of having to fix parent fuck ups. I am damn tired of seeing broken, battered and dead children. You fucking moos are beating and killing your children and it is a childfree person who has to fix it. So yes I am better than you. Get the fuck off the internet and be a parent asshole!

Click here to login