Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Your body is not ruined. You're a goddamn tiger who's earned her stripes.

Posted by clematis 
The stupidity of these fucking Moo trolls burns with the fire of a thousand suns!
Its Me smiling smiley
WAS your child not worth it......?

>child
>>worth it

Its Me smiling smiley
WHY the hell do ya'll think these sretch marks are so ugly. WAS your child not worth it......?

waving hellolarious

What about never had children, never want children do you the world 'fail' on flames to comprehend?

Am I late for the party?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
Those "tiger stripes" in the picture mumofsixbirds posted are MILD in comparison to some of the ones I have seen. One memorable Moo tiger body I wish I could unsee belongs to one of the friends of my sister. "Alicia" is quite immodest anyway and when she gets drunk, ALL inhibitions about her nakedness go straight out the window. One time down at the beach she started wallowing around drunk on the bed in her bating suit, which was mercifully a one piece with a wrap around skirt cover up, and then she started going on about how having a baby(her kid was FIVE at this point) had ruined her body. KNOWING where this was going we were saying things like, "You look fine!", in hopes the suit wouldn't come off to prove her case, but eventually it did, as we had expected and dreaded.

Here's the image that's seared into my brain forever:
A tiger striped stripped naked moo, with stretch marks beginning above her boobs in varying shades of purple, some faded flesh tone ones with that shiny fish skin appearance that looked like she had been clawed by Satan himself from the top of her breasts, down her entire abdominal area, and into her pelvic region. She also had deep stretch marks between her thighs that were still reddish in color and HIDEOUS, and these led all the way up her inner legs until they disappeared into her poorly managed jungle cooter. It was at THIS point she spread her legs and exclaimed, "JUST LOOK AT IT! It looks like my twat got put through a meat grinder!", which wasn't far from the truth.

I had shielded my eyes by this point and pleaded, "Alicia, PALEASE! I DO NOT want to see your pussy!", but not before I caught a glimpse of her hole-gash that appeared to be about 2-3 inches wide open in diameter, about like the size of a tennis ball. The rest of it was tattered in appearance too. Those stretch marks on her gut were worse though because her belly was basically a soft mound of sagging flesh, dipping down below her pubic bone, with those crumpled-criimped, sun damaged, wrapping tissue looking stretch marks. NO THANKS!:1wv

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Gross! I have a few light stretch marks here and there from gaining/losing weight over the years. NOTHING like the above picture, though. That wrinkled, deflated meat sack is the LAST thing these moos should be proud of. Yeech.
kkim, what the fuck? that's revolting behavior! Geez, a man marries a normal woman and five years later he's in bed with a striped, leaking, floppy hellbeast. But it's all worth it. Becoming a destroyed vessel for the sake of the next generation, who will probably hate your guts anyway? All. Worth. It.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Miss_Hannigan
kkim, what the fuck? that's revolting behavior! Geez, a man marries a normal woman and five years later he's in bed with a striped, leaking, floppy hellbeast. But it's all worth it. Becoming a destroyed vessel for the sake of the next generation, who will probably hate your guts anyway? All. Worth. It.

She's really gross like that and has been a friend of my sister since they were 13. We WOULD have all broken off contact with her years ago, but her husband is a great guy, we were ALL friends with her older brother who was tragically killed, her mother in law is a wonderful lady who remains a close family friend, and we are connected to her in others ways too. It's difficult to AVOID her and I absolutely would and DO when I can! She's just as bad now, if not worse, and she's early 40's and pulled this stunt at the beach over a decade ago. I recently saw her a few months ago after a death in the family and AGAIN she got drunk and started peeling her fucking clothes off, only this time it was to showcase her various cosmetic surgeries she'd had since the LAST time we all saw her naked.

Revolting Moo Disrobing-Part 2
I don't know WHO performed her breast augmentation, tummy tuck, or liposuction, but they didn't INSIST and require she get to her ideal weight beforehand, which is part of the problem with her awful results. Knowing her, she probably worried the piss out of him until he acquiesced. Anyway, she was probably about 180-190 pounds when she had all this done a few years ago and I am guessing probably 40-50 pounds from an ideal weight for this type of surgery.The actual surgical sites themselves look, "okay", but there's an awful lot of fat SURROUNDING them and it doesn't look natural at all.

It's difficult to describe, but she has this tiny unnatural looking waist and hips where she was suctioned, but then below her thighs and below and around the belly is excessively flabby, giving a partially used and squeezed toothpaste looking appearance. Her boobs are unnaturally WAY too far apart, the natural cleavage is gone, and the bulk of her tits is BELOW her nipples, kind of like a baseball in a dangling sock look. There's also extensive scarring around and up the center of each boob that's still red and it's been several years since the procedures. MOVING ALONG to her tiger stripes, it appears the surgeon pulled up that excess tiger striped skin and trimmed it off, but there's still visible sagging looking mesh stripes surrounding the borders of the scarring and the skin is WAY too taut and not even the same color or texture as the rest of her skin in the same area.

In a nutshell, she doesn't look ANY better at all and is STILL probably 30 pounds over weight which only makes the lines of demarcation around the surgery more prominent. She says she lost weight AFTER the surgery, including the 15 pounds or so she lost as a result of fat removal. THANKFULLY, she didn't show us her pussy this time, but that was only because the men came back early and she went on and mercifully got dressed before they came back inside. She had twat surgery too and I can only IMAGINE how awful that looks. My sister has seen it and said it's revolting and for whatever reason, she still has a jungle twat too.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
UG! That sound absolutely VILE.two faces puking
I....I actually felt bile in my throat reading that description.
Perhaps she should go find shape of a moo. They might appreciate her nudity, if not her lack of enthusiasm about her appearance.
I've had enough of these motherfucking trolls on this motherfucking site.

They all go to the same five topics and lack creativity.
GAH! KIM! I did not need to read that ... not with my imagination being on natural steroids! I cannot unthink this now! I need a drink. I need a whole fifth just to wash that image out of my mind!

And they wonder why we call them cows and trolls? Hell, trolls are more attractive because they're born looking that ugly!
nathanomir
GAH! KIM! I did not need to read that ... not with my imagination being on natural steroids! I cannot unthink this now! I need a drink. I need a whole fifth just to wash that image out of my mind!

And they wonder why we call them cows and trolls? Hell, trolls are more attractive because they're born looking that ugly!

And at least trolls sometimes give you gold if they live under a bridge.
It's time for brain bleach ::brbl!

Let me introduce Chips!

Now those are some cool markings!

Here is Chips story:

Baby bobcat "Chips" rescued from Chips Fire

Aug. 29, 2012 — While conducting patrol and mop-up operations on the north end of the Chips Fire, Saturday, Aug. 25, the Mad River Hand Crew encountered a remarkable sight; a baby bobcat! It was found wandering along the side of the road, alone and dazed. "It seemed to be confused," said Tad Hair, the Mad River hand crew superintendent who spotted the kit.

According to hair, it was the size of a domestic kitten and seemed to have impaired vision, perhaps from the smoke and ash in its eyes. "It was walking in circles near a stump," said Hair.

Once they verified there were no obvious physical injuries on the kit, the crew attempted to walk away, but she swiftly followed the sounds of their movements. Each time the crew would stop, she would curl up on Hair's boots, snuggling into his chaps.

rest at link!

http://www.lassennews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8404baby with pacifier-bobcat-qchipsq-rescued-from-chips-fire&catid=2:lassencountynewsheadline&Itemid=1

Chips is NOT the size of a "domestic kitten", and even if he was, he won't stay that way for very long! While he's incredibly adorable, I sincerely hope they let some professional big cat rescue take care of him and introduce him back into the wild when he's older if possible, but if not then let him live out his life on a big cat reserve. I hope like hell they don't try to make Chips a pet. As much as I love cats of all types and have the land/space for it, I would NEVER try to make a wild big cat into a pet, like I know some of these hillbillies up on this mountain have done. There are rumors of "pet" deer, bear, wolves, AND big cats up in these Appalachian Hills, although I have never seen any and don't know where they live specifically, but a wild animal "pet" that gets loose is a danger to himself and others. WHY can't some people see that?:smn

kidlesskim
Chips is NOT the size of a "domestic kitten", and even if he was, he won't stay that way for very long! While he's incredibly adorable, I sincerely hope they let some professional big cat rescue take care of him and introduce him back into the wild when he's older if possible, but if not then let him live out his life on a big cat reserve. I hope like hell they don't try to make Chips a pet. As much as I love cats of all types and have the land/space for it, I would NEVER try to make a wild big cat into a pet, like I know some of these hillbillies up on this mountain have done. There are rumors of "pet" deer, bear, wolves, AND big cats up in these Appalachian Hills, although I have never seen any and don't know where they live specifically, but a wild animal "pet" that gets loose is a danger to himself and others. WHY can't some people see that?:smn

I'd say she's about the size of a domestic cat, not a domestic kitten. Anyhow, they said in the link it was being handled by a wildlife rescue.
yurble
kidlesskim

I'd say she's about the size of a domestic cat, not a domestic kitten. Anyhow, they said in the link it was being handled by a wildlife rescue.

I didn't read the link and am SO GLAD that's the case! thumbs upwink

kidlesskim

Chips is at a rescue center in Tahoe. The plan is to release him in the wild next spring when he's about 8 months.
And his stripes are far more pleasent to look at than moo belly

Bobcats are really cool. I grew up in the woods of western New Jersey and we had a couple that lived on our property. They were gorgeous and rather shy, and stayed well away from any of us,but every once in a while you might get lucky and see one lounging in a tree nearby.
OMFG! Kim doh face

I've seen plenty of men naked, I honestly can't say I've seen many females naked. Maybe at a health club. I think I was at some clothing optional beach once - evidently it inspired few memories.

And as far as any friends or acquaintances - sure I'd trade clothes with some school friends as a teen, and maybe stay with or have people stay with me - but the most exposed I saw would be underwear. Or PJs, you get the idea. Or of course swim suits / bikinis at the beach.

Speaking of which, and various wild creatures, an idea came to me to warn Holiday Travelers of some serious hazards!
And just in time for Labor Day! Be careful where you go on Da Famblee Vacation!

Naked people at the beach made me think of IL State Beach. You can Google that if you feel like it. This is near the WI / IL state line and is polluted with asbestos (among other things). NOT really where you want to be rolling around naked. Don't let that pretty white sand fool you.

You should probably just stay out of IL entirely.

WI is full of maniacs. Ed Gein. Jeffrey Dahmer. Paul Ryan. Don't go there.

I can't see any reason why anyone would go to Indiana - but just incase you get the burning urge to do so - you probably shouldn't. The shore is mostly industrial and heavily polluted. Don't go there. Yes, there are some good spots to pick up Sailors, but - you probably don't need to be doing that on the Famblee Holiday.

And speaking of critters - Michigan is OVER RUN with Wolverines! Seriously. They're everywhere. You can't turn a corner without coming upon a Wolverine. Who might chew your face off. They're absolutely everywhere. Like Raccoons or Mosquitos. To be on the safe side - you should just stay out of MI entirely.

Canada is the same way. And they have Giant Wolverines. And Killer Moose. You should avoid Canada entirely, also.

Here's some cute Wombats for you ~
http://www.buzzfeed.com/francescawade/utterly-adorable-pictures-to-convince-you-that-wom
(you can C&P, I can't get it in as a link, i are a moron.)

I am not familiar with the fauna of OZ but I do believe these animals might actually be dangerous savages so you should probably avoid OZ altogether, too. It's full of "Drop Bears" also.

Keep your Famblee SAFE!

grinning smiley
I....I had no idea what a baby did to a woman. I am adopted. Mom wore a size 4 Chanel suit to pick me up. I just never got around to it....I was having too much fun dating in my 20s, then I got married. If dh had insisted..... (shudder)....fortunately he didn't really care one way or the other. Then sil had a baby and ended up with the worst stretch marks imaginable. I could only stare in horror. She lost all the baby weight and was back in her college jeans and wore a pair of shorts at the pool but you could still see the stretch marks. That did it. I got some dogs.

She will be receiving a pretty large inheritance soon and is planning to get a tummy tuck but unfortunately her father died an awful death and the antidepressants put a lot of weight on.

Thank God for Shape Of A Mother.
thom_c
kidlesskim

Chips is at a rescue center in Tahoe. The plan is to release him in the wild next spring when he's about 8 months.
And his stripes are far more pleasent to look at than moo belly

I'd rather look at the stripes on a Tiger Shark, up close, than the tiger stripes on a Moo cow.bouncing and laughing

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login