Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"i hate being a fucking mother and i don't care if you call me a bitch!!" (Anonymous Moo Rages On):smug

Posted by kidlesskim 
mumofsixbirds
So....which cop from Hazard County do you think we'll hear from first? Cletus or Roscoe? drinking coffee

waving hellolarious
mumofsixbirds
So....which cop from Hazard County do you think we'll hear from first? Cletus or Roscoe? drinking coffee

waving hellolariouswaving hellolarious

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hazard,_Kentucky

As of the census[8] of 2000, there were 4,806 people, 1,946 households, and 1,266 families residing in the city...... The racial makeup of the city was 90.26% White, which over 30% are WIC-Welfare whores like Max M.58% African American, 0.08% Native American, 2.06% Asian, 0.15% from other races, and 0.87% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 0.46% of the population.

There were 1,946 households out of which 30.2% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 42.9% were married couples living together, 18.3% had a female householder with no husband present, and 34.9% were non-families. 31.7%..................................In the city the age distribution of the population shows 21.9% under the age of 18, 8.5% from 18 to 24, 28.0%...... For every 100 females there were 85.6 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 82.3 males...So THAT'S why Max can't find a baby daddy!drinking coffee
The median income for a household in the city was $20,690, and the median income for a family was $27,226. Males had a median income of $34,398 versus $22,386 for females. The per capita income for the city was $14,782. About 30.9% of families and 30.5% of the population were below the poverty line, including 44.3% of those under age 18...... God that's worse than my city and the surrounding area in Kentucky! Over 40 % of the kids in her area are living with WIC-Welfare whores, with over 25% of those actually reporting a man's income and STILL they are suckling off the government tit. WHY do they keep cranking out kids they can't afford?confused smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
kidlesskim
WHY do they keep cranking out kids they can't afford?confused smiley

Because of the tax and welfare laws that dictate that the village pays for their children. I'd really like to see these handouts stop. But I don't know that any politician has the courage to put an end to it. They don't want to come off as anti-family, when really it's pro-personal responsibility.
chris450slc
gwdzee
She repeatedly comes to this board, and she's crying harassment ?! I don't think it works like that.
It doesn't. She came here to TROLL, and got butthurt by the responses that any sane person would expect to get a breeder to get when they come a-trolling on a childfree forum, yet keeps coming back and will likely continue to the point of repeat ban evasion for something totally pointless of her to do.

As they say, if you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen, but that saying was lost on Maxine.

Yeah - something tells me she will be back to spew forth more retarded BS in her crappy English.
mumofsixbirds
Perhaps one of our more creative artists on the board could take this image of "Donkey-Faced Girl" and enhance it a little?
(My apologies to all the insulted donkeys out there.)
Would be good for laughs... drinking coffee

ENHANCE
Not my best work, but she doesn't deserve too much effort anyway.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
LMAO!!! I love the picture Michaela! :hs
Good job Michaelathumbs upwink

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
michaela
mumofsixbirds
Perhaps one of our more creative artists on the board could take this image of "Donkey-Faced Girl" and enhance it a little?
(My apologies to all the insulted donkeys out there.)
Would be good for laughs... drinking coffee

ENHANCE
Not my best work, but she doesn't deserve too much effort anyway.

Awesome job michaela! Hehehee bouncing and laughing
waving hellolarious Now she looks even more like Donkey from the Shrek movies!
kidlesskim
mumofsixbirds

waving hellolariouswaving hellolarious

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hazard,_Kentucky

As of the census[8] of 2000, there were 4,806 people, 1,946 households, and 1,266 families residing in the city...... The racial makeup of the city was 90.26% White, which over 30% are WIC-Welfare whores like Max M.58% African American, 0.08% Native American, 2.06% Asian, 0.15% from other races, and 0.87% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 0.46% of the population.

There were 1,946 households out of which 30.2% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 42.9% were married couples living together, 18.3% had a female householder with no husband present, and 34.9% were non-families. 31.7%..................................In the city the age distribution of the population shows 21.9% under the age of 18, 8.5% from 18 to 24, 28.0%...... For every 100 females there were 85.6 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 82.3 males...So THAT'S why Max can't find a baby daddy!drinking coffee
The median income for a household in the city was $20,690, and the median income for a family was $27,226. Males had a median income of $34,398 versus $22,386 for females. The per capita income for the city was $14,782. About 30.9% of families and 30.5% of the population were below the poverty line, including 44.3% of those under age 18...... God that's worse than my city and the surrounding area in Kentucky! Over 40 % of the kids in her area are living with WIC-Welfare whores, with over 25% of those actually reporting a man's income and STILL they are suckling off the government tit. WHY do they keep cranking out kids they can't afford?confused smiley

I was going to say my car resides in more square footage than Chirs/Max. Based on these stats, my car probably HAS more square footage than her trailer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
satansbitch
chris
Lmfao umm hay you stupid bitches you got every part of my info worg and yes do work and probably live in a house bigger then yours with that said I hope you and. yoursboyfriends have nothing but pain on you're life bye

I'm giving up. This thing is officially too stupid to respond to. If anyone here speaks cunt please explain this post to me. On second thought, forget I asked. I wouldn't wish cunt speak on my worst enemy

Translation - lives with and sponges off parents.

Moo 1
I'm sitting here on a beautiful sunny day just wanting some peace after an entire week of being my toddler's playmate, chef, maid and chauffeur. Am I getting peace? Nope! "Mommy, mommy come play, mommy, mommy, come play NNNOOOWWWW!!!! No Mommy! I don't want to! MMMOOOMMMMYYYYYY". Then, I have my good but useless husband here who wants sex constantly, can't feed himself, doesn't help clean and who just farted and stunk up the room that I'm sitting in. I love my kid but this is inhumane. We woman now have to contribute financially, do the household chores, raise our children, and be sexy for our husbands. If I had a time machine I would go back to the day of my wedding and slap myself in the face. What a MISERABLE existence and one I am pretty certain mirrors my own mother's, which explains a lot about my attitude towards NOT repeating her mistakes if I can help it.

Moo 2
I feel like I'm under house arrest every night....... I fucked up and I want my old life back and can never have it. I want so badly to walk away and start living for myself again............ I want to run away so badly. Any child free person who is reading this and thinks they never want kids, trust your instincts. Don't maks the same mistake I did, don't let ANYONE scare you into by saying you don't want to bs old and alone or you have to give ms grandchildren. Don't let them tell you you will feel differently when you have them. Chances are YOU WONT....... I just want OUT. Oh and one last thing... The CONSTANT "it doesn't get any better" from people with older children just make me want to jump in my grave now!!! Are you fuckinf kidding me? Thanks for sharing, I'd kinda figured that out on my own anyway but thanks really, you've made my day. This one here sounds suicidal. "It's all worth it!" SO not true, apparently.

Moo 3
I fucking hate it, too!! I am a slave and that is all I will ever be until I loose my mind or leave. And my husband is just another whining kid I have to trajectory care of . Ungrateful bastard. And sex? What the Fuck is that. I am 22about and have no life and the body of a 40 year old. What the Fuck? ! I am chained to this little 2 ft cunt. Stuck in the house all fucking day.bouncing and laughing This Moo sounds a tad resentful and like her life is over and she's ONLY 22.

Moo 4
.......but these condescending holier-than-though posts from mothers who are struggling but apparently not as bad as everyone else are truly ridiculous - especially the ones who say they found this site "on accident" and then try to playact as if their lives as a parent are so much more fulfilling. This ain't Facebook, nobody's buying that bullshit here. Be real, because you came here and stayed to read for a reason. Parenting sucks about 90% of the time and not many of us realize how much it costs mentally and financially until after the baby is born That's why the thread mined troll favorites like the WIC-Welfare Whore at Kroger are so damned funny because we KNOW how they "happened up on it by accident".waving hellolarious

Moo 5
Yuck....this was by far a complete accident I ran across this site! You all should stop posting anonymous so somebody can come take those kids away from you! Ugh people who actually wid their kids dead! Seriously? What kind of human being thinks like that? "I wish I would come home to a burnt down house, or someone broke in and went on a kills spree!" Take those kids somewhere and drop them off! You do not deserve them and they will be much better off without you and hey, you will have your lives back people! Do it for the kids and stop being such selfish bitches!:BS RIIIIGHT. HOW does a Moo "accidentally" come across a topic that is entitled, ""i hate being a fucking mother and i don't care if you call me a bitch!!"?drinking coffee

Moo 6
Just some FYI to people who think everyone "googles" I hate being a mom.....not so! I simply googled how to have more patience with my children and stumbled upon this rude website! waving hellolarious

Moo 6: Just some FYI to people who think everyone "googles" I hate being a mom.....not so! I simply googled how to have more patience with my children and stumbled upon this rude website!

Hahaha! She "Accidentally Stumbled" upon a site called "I hate being a mooo" and decided to open it up and read it anyway? She ain't foolin' anyone! What a sanctimonious cunt. bouncing and laughing
"Moo 6
Just some FYI to people who think everyone "googles" I hate being a mom.....not so! I simply googled how to have more patience with my children and stumbled upon this rude website!"

I just googled, "how to have more patience with my child", exactly like Sancti-Moo claimed she did and the ONLY sites/posts that displayed were topics about, "how to have more patience with my child", and related subject matter.shrug

It's not the same wording as "How can I make it look like an accident?" but the spirit is exactly the same. You aren't fooling anybody, Regretsy McFailure.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
I sure do love the troll roasts - as fucking annoying as it is to have a troll presence invading our little pillow fort here, it's so epic watching them stomp around and bitch, thinking they have total anonymity...and getting proven wrong. What's the matter, Maxine / skylersmommy20? No more grammatically correct Kentucky words of wisdom to bestow upon us sad fools?
:biggrin2 y'all. Make no sense I got 8 children and I don't need no help from gov or city me and my husband do it all he got a good paying job and so do I and I have a son in collage who I'm so proud of ppl shoud think and plan before making babies and also the men they make them with I'm sorry fuck a villiage it me and my husband life it is much easier if u find a man that wants to be a father and husband then u don't have to worrie about him being a absent atm :emoheart:eyebrows:BS

Mod: this is parody, right?
:biggrin2 y'all. Make no sense I got 8 children and I don't need no help from gov or city me and my husband do it all he got a good paying job and so do I and I have a son in collage who I'm so proud of ppl shoud think and plan before making babies and also the men they make them with I'm sorry fuck a villiage it me and my husband life it is much easier if u find a man that wants to be a father and husband then u don't have to worrie about him being a absent atm :emoheart:eyebrows:BS
I don't speak moo cunt. I'd like to respond to this post but I can't fathom a damn thing it says. If someone this illiterate is raising the fyoooture then said fyoooture is indeed fucked.

It's almost funny to be told I make no sense by someone so illiterate. That was the only part I got.
What is with the invasion of halfwits lately??
I think she needs to post that epic run-on sentence on the single mombie board. What I gleaned is both parents are in the picture, that she gets none of our tax dollars and if people thought before having kids, they can plan on how to afford them.

While I agree with this premise, you shoulda made that left turn at Albuquerque because, dude, you are on the wrong board.

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
SuperCow's email address: mizzthickness32.cj@gmail.com , with her IP placing her in New York City, So, this looks about like the right profile found online and is eerily similar to her text-speak run on post:drinking coffee

"im a sexy fullfigured female from staten island looking for a freakey sexy fem female for intimate encounter very serious looking for females who are very serious also please be D & D free with a good head and know what you want not into head games or bull if you into that please dont reply thank you" So, a single moo with 8 kids looking for a casual sexual fling with a stranger.Niiiice.......69 sex

Profession: hha "hha" is correct because "single moo" and getting pad by WIC-Welfare IS her "profession"

Physical Appearance

Height 5' 3"
Hair color Black
Body type Heavyset I'll BET she's "heavy set", which of course is a nice way of saying FAT
Ethnicity Black / African descent She's probably no more from African descent than I am. I wonder why white WIC-Welfare whores don't say they are, "white and of Irish descent"? I think it's odd when that "African" description is used willy nilly because not ALL black people are of African descent and plenty will tell you that too. So, when I hear that, at least in my area,I automatically think WIC-Welfare is most likely and they live in a ghetto housing project because they are the ones who commonly say that and refer to themselves that way as a way to self promote since Alex Haley's "Roots" came out.

It wasn't said very often until after that, at least not in the south, but after that ALL the ghetto welfare whores started saying it but FEW regular black kids from good neighborhoods did. That's been my experience anyway. I'd like some of our black members like Troipcalbeachbum or Shagster to tell us if that's true or not, assuming they know. Besides, isn't "black" or "white" a good enough description for a casual fling? Why would a one night stand care about or need to know the country or continent of origin of our great great grand parents? "

Lifestyle
Marital Status Widowed RIIIGHT, The only thing she's probably "widowed" from is a baby daddy who's run off and is "dead" to her. RARE is the single moo who is actually a widow. FEW and far between, single moo widows.
Have Children?Yes, they live at home Yeah, all 8 of them.
Smokes?Occasionally She probably means pot and she probably smokes like a fucking chimney too
ReligionCatholic
Want Children?No WHAT? Your sexual partners can't have kids, yet YOU have shat EIGHT? Well, that pretty much fits in with the hypocritical Catholic part of her profile
Drinks?Often I'll bet! I would too if I had 8 bastard kids!

What in the fuck

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
A son in collage?

Man, decoupage has been "out" for years now. It was big in the Victorian era, though, so maybe it has a retro vibe these days. Noooooot something the bank will loan you a mortgage on though, just a word to the wise. Tell him to branch out into glitter and mosaic.

..........................................................................................................................................................
Established tiling methods are for unlambent nonbreathers filled with tiny rage.--CrabCake
clematis
A son in collage?

Man, decoupage has been "out" for years now. It was big in the Victorian era, though, so maybe it has a retro vibe these days. Noooooot something the bank will loan you a mortgage on though, just a word to the wise. Tell him to branch out into glitter and mosaic.

waving hellolarious. I work at a craft store, and we are selling tons of felt bag kits. Match that with glitter and mosaics and this kid could rule the world.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login