Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2637 Fugly (flotsamblog.com)

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Anonymous User
Re: 2637 Fugly
April 03, 2008
Nice try, Columbo. But it ain't me. Someone else out there (down there) loves you as much as I do.
zazu
April 17, 2008
bratfree, huh? too bad your parents weren't
September 13, 2010
I'm bumping this thread because it was being referred to on the "secret forum". The trolls are old, so don't bother reporting them. I'll probably start having some fun on this thread with the superscript and strikeout formatting keys.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Re: 2637 Fugly (flotsamblog.com)
September 13, 2010
Thanks for the walk down memory lane,or should I say Moo-mory Lane? And someone thinks it's out of control? That was before the thread went into triple digits.

ETA: The troll screen names are priceless. "I support single mawms?" How do you do that? By fucking them? How about paying for them so the rest of us won't have to? And zazu's name is easily found via spokeo.
September 13, 2010
bell_flower
Thanks for the walk down memory lane,or should I say Moo-mory Lane? And someone thinks it's out of control? That was before the thread went into triple digits.

ETA: The troll screen names are priceless. "I support single mawms?" How do you do that? By fucking them? How about paying for them so the rest of us won't have to? And zazu's name is easily found via spokeo.

September 13, 2010
What a pile of breeder-infested, apologist crap. I could only read 5 pages before my eyes started rolling up like slot machines.
September 13, 2010
More troll non-intelligent drivel. They are raising the fyooooture of the world 'fail' on flames
September 14, 2010
September 14, 2010
HA, I wasn't here for this thread (though I was just surfing it the other day) but the one on the Secret Forum was priceless. I'm wondering when Alexa is going to go baby rabid again and try for numero dos - maybe the second time around she'll have a boy that looks like a girl to compliment her girl that looks like a boy. This time it will cost her insurance 2 million, if she even has any.

Why does someone need 200 pictures of their kid?? I don't think 200 pictures have been taken of me my entire lifetime and I'm 32.
September 14, 2010
Christhead
lol

AWWWWW, WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CAMERA!
September 14, 2010
Miss_Hannigan
Christhead
lol

When did Napoleon Dynamite have a kid?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
September 14, 2010
Let's hope the kid doesn't inherit that overbite. She's spent $1M on her already.
September 14, 2010
I am so glad you resurrected this thread for any new folks that haven't read it, Poof. Although I know a good bit of it is Schnozz and her patented brand of "blah, blah, blah, TL;DR", it's still classic BF.

Miss_Hannigan

waving hellolarious The hospital curtains are also pleasant - white and crisp! How lovely!

navi8orgirl
When did Napoleon Dynamite have a kid?

"I can spend a million dollars on a defective kid if I want to, GOSH!"

law1204
Why does someone need 200 pictures of their kid?? I don't think 200 pictures have been taken of me my entire lifetime and I'm 32.

No kidding, Law - same here. I think my parents might possibly have taken that many photos of me over the course of my lifetime, but it can't be much more. Imagine how many photos of this kid she'll have amassed by the time the fruit of her loins reaches the age of 30? The photo books will be piled to the ceiling à la Hoarders.

By the way, I checked out her Flickr account (I'm a glutton for punishment, clearly) and there was a picture of the baby's feet. A commenter offered Alexa up a link to a poem about how adorable and wonderful the feet of an infant truly are. I'll let you read this pukeworthy offering yourselves:
http://sofinesjoyfulmoments.com/quotes/babyfeet.htm

After I was finished reading this masterpiece, I scrolled to the bottom of the very same poetry page and found this gem of a rhyme which I simply must share with my CF friends. I know you'll enjoy it just as much as I did. It was written by the same ball-less wonder that penned the 'Baby Feet' poem, of course. I thought about making snarky comments line by line, but it's really not worth it. You'll all have the same thoughts I did about it and we're already all on the same page. Enjoy.

No Children!
-Edgar Guest

No children in the house to play--
It must be hard to live that way!
I wonder what the people do
When night comes on and the work is through,
With no glad little folks to shout,
No eager feet to race about,
No youthful tongues to chatter on
About the joy that's been and gone?
The house might be a castle fine,
But what a lonely place to dine!

No children in the house at all,
No fingermarks upon the wall,
No corner where the toys are piled--
Sure indication of a child.
No little lips to breathe the prayer
That God shall keep you in His care,
No glad caress and welcome sweet
When night returns you to your street;
No little lips a kiss to give--
Oh, what a lonely way to live!

No children in the house! I fear
We could not stand it half a year.
What would we talk about at night,
Plan for and work with all our might,
Hold common dreams about and find
True union of heart and mind,
If we two had no greater care
Than what we both should eat and wear?
We never knew love's brightest flame
Until the day the baby came.

And now we could not get along
Without their laughter and their song.
Joy is not bottled on a shelf,
It cannot feed upon itself,
And even love, if it shall wear,
Must find its happiness in care;
Dull we'd become of mind and speech
Had we no little ones to teach.
No children in the house to play!
Oh, we could never live that way!

"The secret of dealing successfully with a child is not to be its parent." -- Mel Lazarus
"Women who miscalculate are called mothers." -- Abigail Van Buren
"Better to be deprived of food for three days, than tea for one." -- Chinese proverb
September 14, 2010
No Children!
-Edgar Guest

No children in the house to play--
It must be hard to live that way!
I wonder what the people do
When night comes on and the work is through,
With no glad little folks to shout,
No eager feet to race about,
No youthful tongues to chatter on
About the joy that's been and gone?
The house might be a castle fine,
But what a lonely place to dine!

No children in the house at all,
No fingermarks upon the wall,
No corner where the toys are piled--
Sure indication of a child.
No little lips to breathe the prayer
That God shall keep you in His care,
No glad caress and welcome sweet
When night returns you to your street;
No little lips a kiss to give--
Oh, what a lonely way to live!

No children in the house! I fear
We could not stand it half a year.
True union of heart and mind,
If we two had no greater care
Than what we both should eat and wear?
We never knew love's brightest flame
Until the day the baby came.

And now we could not get along
Without their laughter and their song.
Joy is not bottled on a shelf,
It cannot feed upon itself,
And even love, if it shall wear,
Must find its happiness in care;
Dull we'd become of mind and speech
Had we no little ones to teach.
No children in the house to play!
Oh, we could never live that way!

Absolutely RE-fuckin'DICKulous! I would have to look long and hard to find something as poorly written, sappy, silly, and outright ludicrous as this "poem." It never ceases to amaze me at how unimaginative and mindless these STUPID bitches can be! Was this "poem" written for our benefit? It sounds like she just sat around trying to think up words to rhyme and when she couldn't think of any, she just popped open a Dr. Seuss book and plagiarized away!

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
September 14, 2010
Oh no, that fine poem wasn't written by Alexa, Kim - a fan of hers sent her a link to that poet's "work", and that one happened to be on the same page.

It's here:
http://sofinesjoyfulmoments.com/quotes/No-Children.htm

I also recommend 'What a Baby Costs' and 'Only a Dad'. Be sure you have your barf bucket on hand, though.

"The secret of dealing successfully with a child is not to be its parent." -- Mel Lazarus
"Women who miscalculate are called mothers." -- Abigail Van Buren
"Better to be deprived of food for three days, than tea for one." -- Chinese proverb
September 14, 2010
RatsNotBrats
Oh no, that fine poem wasn't written by Alexa, Kim - a fan of hers sent her a link to that poet's "work", and that one happened to be on the same page.

It's here:
http://sofinesjoyfulmoments.com/quotes/No-Children.htm

I also recommend 'What a Baby Costs' and 'Only a Dad'. Be sure you have your barf bucket on hand, though.

LOL! Thanks for the warning. I remember the flotsamblog, but vaguely. I'm gonna skim through the thread later on and maybe it'll refresh my memory. I do remember the important stuff though like her husband left after she INSISTED on continuing the "ttc" nonsense, and then the kyd had a million+ dollar hospital bill because of all it's"special needs".eye rolling smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
September 14, 2010
And somehow she got a book deal. Go figure.

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
September 14, 2010
kidlesskim
I do remember the important stuff though like her husband left after she INSISTED on continuing the "ttc" nonsense, and then the kyd had a milion+ dollar hospital bill because of all it's"special needs".eye rolling smiley

Kim, you're confusing Alexa with Antigone. Antigone was the one with the abusive husband who left because of too much ttc. Antigone's deal was that she kept having miscarriages, but her zygote finally survived long enough even to the point where she was scheduled to have labor induced. She quit blogging, or started a private one more likely, shortly after "Percy" the loaf hatched. At the last notice, there was no excessive dollar amount involved in that one.

Alexa's husband is still in the picture, although you'd never know it because he's hardly ever IN her pictures, but she does talk about him from time to time. Actually I wouldn't know how it is recently because I don't read her blog unless we're making fun of it.

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

September 14, 2010
SlumSlut
kidlesskim
I do remember the important stuff though like her husband left after she INSISTED on continuing the "ttc" nonsense, and then the kyd had a milion+ dollar hospital bill because of all it's"special needs".eye rolling smiley

Kim, you're confusing Alexa with Antigone. Antigone was the one with the abusive husband who left because of too much ttc. Antigone's deal was that she kept having miscarriages, but her zygote finally survived long enough even to the point where she was scheduled to have labor induced. She quit blogging, or started a private one more likely, shortly after "Percy" the loaf hatched. At the last notice, there was no excessive dollar amount involved in that one.

Alexa's husband is still in the picture, although you'd never know it because he's hardly ever IN her pictures, but she does talk about him from time to time. Actually I wouldn't know how it is recently because I don't read her blog unless we're making fun of it.

OH YEAH! Once you said, "Percy" I remembered! Who could forget naming a kyd"Percy"???

September 14, 2010
True union of heart and mind

Maybe a million other hobbies, causes and pursuits that don't involve smelly diapers and tantrums?
September 14, 2010
"But what a lonely place to dine!"

It's called having a significant other or friends. But breeders are so used to all of their friends drifting away due to the lack of effort to maintain a relationship once everything becomes about the baayyybee, they must assume that nobody else has any friends besides their children.

"What would we talk about at night,
True union of heart and mind,"

It's called having aspirations of your own. Sadly those seem to die once people shit out kids. I can't believe there are people in the world who would actually love to talk about nothing but their children all night, every night. What happened to their own lives?
September 14, 2010
Christhead
"But what a lonely place to dine!"

It's called having a significant other or friends. But breeders are so used to all of their friends drifting away due to the lack of effort to maintain a relationship once everything becomes about the baayyybee, they must assume that nobody else has any friends besides their children.

"What would we talk about at night,
True union of heart and mind,"

It's called having aspirations of your own. Sadly those seem to die once people shit out kids. I can't believe there are people in the world who would actually love to talk about nothing but their children all night, every night. What happened to their own lives?

PLACENTA BRAIN.

lab mom
September 15, 2010
Back in the 1920s, this kind of sentimental "poetry" was very popular. The Buzza Company printed these kinds of sayings with multicolored artworks in 8 x 10 frames to be sold to the masses, as did the Gibson and Volland companies. Today they are referred to as Motto Prints and are popular with collectors. Edgar Guest was one of the authors published by Buzza, and all of the stuff of his I've seen IS sappy, but not as blatantly child-centric as his poem that Rats posted.
September 15, 2010
I'm sure it was an amusing thread, but the idea of going through 25 pages daunts me. Can someone give the highlights?
September 15, 2010
yurble
Can someone give the highlights?

We talk about how wrong it is to bring life into this world only to let it undergo tremendous suffering.

Subplot is how much money it costs, the costs being spread out over insurance and how the CF are always subsiding breeders' insurance.

Owner of flotsamblog checks referrals, finds BratFree.

Owner of blog posts blog entry about this thread.

Troll-a-palooza.

Yurble -

You should skim the thread at your own convenient pace.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login