Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2637 Fugly (flotsamblog.com)

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Peppertree
Re: 2637 Fugly
March 28, 2008
It's amazing to me that we are (still!?) getting slammed for being so "evil" and "horrific", yet so many of our posts have voiced considerable concern for the quality of life of this woman's baby.

From what I've read, the outrage we originally felt over this situation stemmed from the fact that this "baby" is actually an expelled fetus that is extremely underdeveloped and cannot even BREATHE on it's own. And because of this, it's having to endure almost every manner of suffering just to stay alive...and purely for the mother's benefit. If you ask me, that's what's REALLY "evil" and "horrific." When you really think about it, it's US, the childfree, who are showing the most compassion and caring toward this little creature.

I strongly believe that any negative comments we have received have purely been the result of these people (especially the mother) KNOWING, deep down, that what is happening to this baby is wrong. And the only way she/they can defend their wrongdoing is to come here and spew nonsense at us.
March 28, 2008
i think your right, for the most part.

But i also think as i mentioned in this topic b4 it got hijacked. some parents can be seen as suffering from a version of munchausens by proxy, where the parent puts the child in danger so they can be hero, or get sympathy.

Its save this, child, who maybe would be better off dying. and how great i am as a mother for saving this child.. with not regards to the quality of its life, the pain its suffering.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
March 28, 2008
Wow, what a breeder infestation. I've been lurking for a while and just signed up so I could voice my support for y'all. From the 20 pages I have read, the breeders and their "main pleaser" were the ones who came over here in all their smug but bewailing manner. They can't understand what a "rant" is nor can they bother to read the rules because they are so offended. Tough shit on them.

The main reason for this rant board, I suspect, is because it is taboo in society to even lift an eyebrow in judgement of someone who is a child or a parent (breeder or otherwise). The breeders, therefore, live in a world where, in real life, no one says boo against their wishes. Hell people are expected to bend over backwards for these folks. And for those who can't have a child the way nature intended? Kneel and genuflect before them, they say.

I'm childfree and have always known it (I'm in my 40s). My childhood was just a normal one but seeing with what my mom had to cope with by having three of us in four years was undoubtably my building block. Me jealous? Most of my childed friends have not only had to put up with all the crap having children brings but now they can't get them out of the house and out on their own. My friends thought that after 18-20 years they would get their own life back. Nope. Sucks to be them. Having kids is a purely selfish act, plain and simple. And to be putting that poor human life form through all that so one can be a parent screams it. Fricken adopt already if you want a child. That is unselfish and noble. There's my rant.

And Jane - Tarzan is calling. The jungle is missing a moron.
Anonymous User
March 28, 2008
Wow, what a breeder infestation. I've been lurking for a while and just signed up so I could voice my support for y'all. From the 20 pages I have read, the breeders and their "main pleaser" were the ones who came over here in all their smug but bewailing manner. They can't understand what a "rant" is nor can they bother to read the rules because they are so offended. Tough shit on them.

The main reason for this rant board, I suspect, is because it is taboo in society to even lift an eyebrow in judgment of someone who is a child or a parent (breeder or otherwise). The breeders, therefore, live in a world where, in real life, no one says boo against their wishes. Hell people are expected to bend over backwards for these folks. And for those who can't have a child the way nature intended? Kneel and genuflect before them, they say.

I'm childfree and have always known it (I'm in my 40s). My childhood was just a normal one but seeing with what my mom had to cope with by having three of us in four years was undoubtedly my building block. Me jealous? Most of my childed friends have not only had to put up with all the crap having children brings but now they can't get them out of the house and out on their own. My friends thought that after 18-20 years they would get their own life back. Nope. Sucks to be them. Having kids is a purely selfish act, plain and simple. And to be putting that poor human life form through all that so one can be a parent screams it. Fricken adopt already if you want a child. That is unselfish and noble. There's my rant.

And Jane - Tarzan is calling. The jungle is missing a moron.
March 28, 2008
Stephanie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You may as well stop using that 'anger and hate'
> tactic to try to shame us into not stating our
> opinions -- because that sort of thing only works
> with people who actually care about what you think
> of them.

True...true! Most of us do not even think of Jane until we log on and read the posts...tongue sticking out smiley
Anonymous User
March 28, 2008
Uh-oh..looks like some assholes have invaded our territory. LOL For those breeders who are posting or lurking and are all offended and shit, GET THE FUCK OFF THIS SITE! YOU CAN'T HANG!

Dumb-ass bree-duhs!

I had no idea this thread had blown up to 21 pages. GOOD GRIEF.
March 28, 2008
Jane, you ignorant slut, if you are going to troll our board, at least take the time to read what's here.

You wrote:

"I don't think anyone was making fun of having a bad childhood."

Well, what about the self-named Troll Moo, who graced us with this drivel?

"It's so obvious you have all suffered some kind of unspeakable damage in your lives. Was Daddy a little too affectionate? Maybe Mommy liked her booze more than she liked you? Too bad your parents didn't remain childless. But hey, just because you guys have had a rotten life (and don't you dare tell me you didn't! I won't buy it!)"

She also wrote that she felt "superior" to us, because we obviously had bad childhoods. Yeah, because every parent I know had a good one? Pl-ease. The worst parents I know had shitty childhoods themselves, yet there were DRIVEN to have kids because THEY WERE GOING TO DO IT DIFFERENTLY. If someone is childfree because they had a shitty childhood, I can respect that because at least they aren't trying to USE THEIR CHILDREN to heal their own issues. It's actually LESS selfish than having a child so you can heal YOUR OWN problems.

And as it was already pointed out, having a bad childhood isn't something you have any control over.

Jane, you also wrote this:

"For having such happy and peaceful lives as CF people, you certainly have a lot of anger and hate. "

You mean like the hateful comments posted about us by Moos on Alexa's site and by people WHO TROLL WEB PAGES WHERE THEY DON'T BELONG? I agree that we've seen a lot of hate on this page.

"Maybe you need something more positive to do with your time."

At least I'm not trolling Moo boards, like you are trolling a CHILDFREE BOARD right now. Perhaps you should do something more positive, like BACKING AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER AND TAKING CARE OF YOUR KIDS?

But you know, Jane, you bring up an interesting point about hatred, and it's something we've discussed here before: There is NOTHING, I mean, nothing more hateful than the Moo versus Moo hatred.

When I was in my 20's and 30's and being relentlessly bingoed by Breeders (note, there is a difference between "breeders" and "parents") I thought these people who hounded me would stop if just gave in and sprogged like everyone else. Was I naive or what?
It took watching my female parent friends IRL to learn the truth: Moos are absolutely vicious to each other.

These days, being a Modern Mommy is similar to being in a cult---once you are "in," things only get more tricky and more complicated. If you think this thread is a cluster fuck, you should see some of the nuclear meltdowns that some people have posted here that happened on Moo boards. Bottle versus breast, stay home versus working, who's the better Mommy? These are vicious, grim battles.

I never had a child simply because I didn't want one. When I chose not to have children, I didn't see another, hidden benefit: opting out of the Mommy mess may cause you to be an outcast in many female-only social situations, because all Breeder Mommies want to do is hang with other Mommies, BUT IT'S A HELL OF A LOT BETTER than having to deal with the dysfunctional shit that Modern Mommies sling at each other. I am SO GLAD I opted out of all that.

When Alexa acted the way she did, i.e., started a fight where there was none, she acted like any good member of the Mommy Cult. (So did all you other defensive, hysterical Moos who stomped over here.)

Who are defensive ones here? The people who stay on their own page, or people that come where they don't belong and insult people?

This entire troll-infested thread just keeps proving my point again and again.

Edited to add: SPAMMY, YOU ROCK.

"The main reason for this rant board, I suspect, is because it is taboo in society to even lift an eyebrow in judgment of someone who is a child or a parent (breeder or otherwise). The breeders, therefore, live in a world where, in real life, no one says boo against their wishes. Hell people are expected to bend over backwards for these folks. And for those who can't have a child the way nature intended? Kneel and genuflect before them, they say."
Anonymous User
March 28, 2008
amethusos* Wrote:
> jane Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > For saying that this is a "rant" site and not a
> > discussion site, you people are certainly doing
> a
> > lot of discussing. If you truly don't care
> what
> > these "breeders" think, then stop posting on
> this
> > thread. You are just adding fuel to the fire.
>
>
> Fuck you, Bitch! It is not your business what we
> post here. I notice this is your one and only post
> on this site. There is a search engine where you
> can find out what a certain person has posted. You
> did not even register to join this site so your
> missive is nothing but shit so can you 'concern'
> of what we post. Sure, we discuss things but this
> is not a forum for breeders to come on and debate.
> Fuck off and start your own site to try to hijack
> if you are so offended, cunt. Also, you need to go
> find out where your husband is this evening if he
> is not home and if you have one...grinning smiley

OK! PLEASE DO US A FAVOR, JANE, SCHNOZZ AND THE REST OF YOU LOSERS AND GET THE FUCK OFF THIS SITE!
Anonymous User
March 28, 2008
bell_flower Wrote:
> Jane, you ignorant slut, if you are going to troll
> our board, at least take the time to read what's
> here.
>
> You wrote:
>
> "I don't think anyone was making fun of having a
> bad childhood."
>
> Well, what about the self-named Troll Moo, who
> graced us with this drivel?
>
> "It's so obvious you have all suffered some kind
> of unspeakable damage in your lives. Was Daddy a
> little too affectionate? Maybe Mommy liked her
> booze more than she liked you? Too bad your
> parents didn't remain childless. But hey, just
> because you guys have had a rotten life (and don't
> you dare tell me you didn't! I won't buy it!)"
>
> She also wrote that she felt "superior" to us,
> because we obviously had bad childhoods. Yeah,
> because every parent I know had a good one?
> Pl-ease. The worst parents I know had shitty
> childhoods themselves, yet there were DRIVEN to
> have kids because THEY WERE GOING TO DO IT
> DIFFERENTLY. If someone is childfree because they
> had a shitty childhood, I can respect that because
> at least they aren't trying to USE THEIR CHILDREN
> to heal their own issues. It's actually LESS
> selfish than having a child so you can heal YOUR
> OWN problems.
>
> And as it was already pointed out, having a bad
> childhood isn't something you have any control
> over.
>
> Jane, you also wrote this:
>
> "For having such happy and peaceful lives as CF
> people, you certainly have a lot of anger and
> hate. "
>
> You mean like the hateful comments posted about us
> by Moos on Alexa's site and by people WHO TROLL
> WEB PAGES WHERE THEY DON'T BELONG? I agree that
> we've seen a lot of hate on this page.
>
> "Maybe you need something more positive to do with
> your time."
>
> At least I'm not trolling Moo boards, like you are
> trolling a CHILDFREE BOARD right now. Perhaps you
> should do something more positive, like BACKING
> AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER AND TAKING CARE OF YOUR
> KIDS?
>
> But you know, Jane, you bring up an interesting
> point about hatred, and it's something we've
> discussed here before: There is NOTHING, I mean,
> nothing more hateful than the Moo versus Moo
> hatred.
>
> When I was in my 20's and 30's and being
> relentlessly bingoed by Breeders (note, there is a
> difference between "breeders" and "parents") I
> thought these people who hounded me would stop if
> just gave in and sprogged like everyone else. Was
> I naive or what?
> It took watching my female parent friends IRL to
> learn the truth: Moos are absolutely vicious to
> each other.
>
> These days, being a Modern Mommy is similar to
> being in a cult---once you are "in," things only
> get more tricky and more complicated. If you
> think this thread is a cluster fuck, you should
> see some of the nuclear meltdowns that some people
> have posted here that happened on Moo boards.
> Bottle versus breast, stay home versus working,
> who's the better Mommy? These are vicious, grim
> battles.
>
> I never had a child simply because I didn't want
> one. When I chose not to have children, I didn't
> see another, hidden benefit: opting out of the
> Mommy mess may cause you to be an outcast in many
> female-only social situations, because all Breeder
> Mommies want to do is hang with other Mommies, BUT
> IT'S A HELL OF A LOT BETTER than having to deal
> with the dysfunctional shit that Modern Mommies
> sling at each other. I am SO GLAD I opted out of
> all that.
>
> When Alexa acted the way she did, i.e., started a
> fight where there was none, she acted like any
> good member of the Mommy Cult. (So did all you
> other defensive, hysterical Moos who stomped over
> here.)
>
> Who are defensive ones here? The people who stay
> on their own page, or people that come where they
> don't belong and insult people?
>
> This entire troll-infested thread just keeps
> proving my point again and again.
>
> Edited to add: SPAMMY, YOU ROCK.
>
> "The main reason for this rant board, I suspect,
> is because it is taboo in society to even lift an
> eyebrow in judgment of someone who is a child or a
> parent (breeder or otherwise). The breeders,
> therefore, live in a world where, in real life, no
> one says boo against their wishes. Hell people are
> expected to bend over backwards for these folks.
> And for those who can't have a child the way
> nature intended? Kneel and genuflect before them,
> they say."

LOL LOVE THE PART IN BOLD!
Lucifer
April 02, 2008
Good work girls! Kicking people when they're at their very lowest is exactly what I like to see. Keep that empathy hidden way down deep and that bitter, revulsive anger firing at every unfortunate target you can find. You make me proud. See you soon!
April 02, 2008
****Yawn**** Another moo troll takes a break from TMIJITW to give us her input.

Hey Lu! Thanks for stopping by and leaving that provocative post. Unfortunately it doesn't pass the logic test:

Doesn't "kicking people when they are at their lowest*," require having some actual contact with that person, such as TROLLING THEIR WEBPAGE?

It's the height of insecurity to seek out people who aren't supportive of your actions and send your friends over to TROLL THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T AGREE WITH YOU.
Anonymous User
April 03, 2008
Oh damn! You guys have garnered praise from The Prince of Darkness! You're attracting quite a crowd here. Good times.
April 03, 2008
****yawn**** Another troll moo takes a break from doing TMIJITW to give us her wisdom.

Hey Lu! Thanks for the provactive post! Too bad it doesn't pass the logic test, yanno? Because if you really wanted to kick someone while they are down, don't you need to make contact with them by, say, TROLLING THEIR WEB PAGE? And did you read any of the comments here, by the way? I personally expressed empathy for the medical personnel who had to deal with the blogger's snippy attitude. Others questioned the pain and suffering of teh bebbeh.

At any rate, it's the height of insecurity to read what someone wrote about you ON ANOTHER PAGE and then send your Moo friends over to Get Even. (As if. It only confirms our point of view--you Moos can't stay away from this place, can you?)

And choosing Lucifer as your screen name is so clever! I get it! Because someone who doesn't fall down and worship all mothers or chooses not to be a mother must be THE ANTI-CHRIST. What a brilliant, logical thought!

Here's an idea: Why don't you take some of your *original,* thought-provoking ideas and start your own Fundie Moo blog? Because there are hardly any on the web right now!
Anonymous User
April 03, 2008
bell_flower Wrote:
> Here's an idea: Why don't you take some of your
> *original,* thought-provoking ideas and start your
> own Fundie Moo blog? Because there are hardly any
> on the web right now!

Snort. I almost sprayed Monster (energy drink) all over my screen. Thank you
April 03, 2008
Um, Lu, dear, there's both girls AND guys on this site. Not only women are childfree. There are equally as many men out there with the good sense to be childfree, also.

And sorry, I don't buy into the whole satan/hell thing, I was raised Pagan and we don't believe in that shit. Nice try though! Very original!

Lucifer Wrote:
> Good work girls! Kicking people when they're at
> their very lowest is exactly what I like to see.
> Keep that empathy hidden way down deep and that
> bitter, revulsive anger firing at every
> unfortunate target you can find. You make me
> proud. See you soon!
April 03, 2008
Trollmoo, you need a hard slap across your face for that kind of attitude.

And your attitude could pass down to your kid, too and you'll see it when your kid hits teens.

So if you don't want that, leave us alone and raise your kid.
Peppertree
April 03, 2008
Lucifer. Heh. How very clever.

Ah, yes. The childfree. What a truly EVIL bunch we are. What, with our concern for the environment, the quality of life for premature, underdeveloped babies, the fact that millions of perfectly healthy, lovable children are being left without parents and homes because people are too selfish to adopt...yup, we're the height of malevolence.

Shame on us.
Anonymous User
April 03, 2008
trollmoo is just angry that she made a unchangeable life mistake, she wasn't smart enough to think for herself. She believed the myth about how great having kids is and she soon found out ITS SUCKS!!!!!!!
Anonymous User
April 03, 2008
What's truly evil are the stupid assholes having "savior siblings" then getting pissed at the newborn when its blood or organs can't save the sick kid. I still can't believe people do that shit.
Lucifer
April 03, 2008
Don't worry sir, I haven't forgotten about you. Just because you don't believe in me doesn't mean I don't exist. You'll see.

I hear you on the childfree thing! I don't have any myself. So many rumors about me spreading my seed - Damien, even that Rosemary chick. Lies! All lies!
April 03, 2008
Lu dear, I'm a chick.
April 03, 2008
or are you

Lucifer or Lucifer Calaritanus (Italian: San Lucifero) (d. 370 or 371) was a bishop of Cagliari in Sardinia and Christian saint known for his passionate opposition to Arianism.

In Romanian mythology, Lucifer (Romanian: Luceafãr) means the planet "Venus" and some other stars

Notice a lot of religions, forbid children being born to the priests. jesus was childfree, so were a lot of the apostles, some had families but left them to join him.

so luci, (wheres charlie brown when you need him), you dont even know, the difference between fact and fiction.

or do you mean this (Mormons) hold to the belief, confirmed by the teachings of their modern prophets, that Lucifer (Helel in Hebrew) was a particularly brilliant and powerful archangel, a son of Elohim (God the Father) and brother to Yahweh (God the Son, Jehovah or Jesus) and to all of the children of Elohim including all of the souls of humanity. This "bright god" (direct translation of Helel) according to LDS teaching became obsessed with pride and attempted to take over Elohim's family and subvert The Father's plan for His children which was to give them freedom of choice coupled with a law of consequences, to allow them to fall into darkness or to ascend to divinity (or any state in-between those extremes) through the mediation of a Savior. Lucifer tried to persuade Elohim's children to accept his plan of guaranteed righteousness,

or this

In the Vulgate, an early-5th-century translation of the Bible into Latin by Jerome, Lucifer ("light-bearer") occurs in Isaiah 14:12-14 as a translation of the Septuagint Greek word heosphoros ("dawn-bearer"), an epithet of Venus. The original Hebrew text of this verse was הילל בן שחר (heilel ben-shachar), meaning "Helel (bright one, or praising one, son of Shachar (dawn)". Helel, the morning star, was a Babylonian / Canaanite god who was the son of another Babylonian / Canaanite god Shahar, god of the dawn.

how about this

Much of Christian tradition also draws on interpretations of Revelation 12:9 ("He was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is also called the Devil and Satan"; see also 12:4 and 12:7) in equating the ancient serpent with the serpent in the Garden of Eden and the fallen star, Lucifer, with Satan. Accordingly, Tertullian (Contra Marrionem, v. 11, 17), Origen (Ezekiel Opera, iii. 356), and others, identify Lucifer with Satan

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Lucifer
April 03, 2008
Kid, don't question my omnipotence.

Merc, Googling me won't help you.
Anonymous User
April 03, 2008
haha, this is really getting out of hand.

Lucifer=Troll Moo. How perfect is that!

See you all in hell.
Peppertree
April 03, 2008
Somebody went off their meds...*singsong voice*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login