Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2637 Fugly (flotsamblog.com)

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Re: 2637 Fugly (flotsamblog.com)
January 25, 2011
All I gotta say is, daayum, that is one fugly kid.
January 26, 2011
Dingo8YourBaby
All I gotta say is, daayum, that is one fugly kid.

I'll say. She certainly wasn't worth 1 million dollars! doh face

lab mom
January 26, 2011
I finally reach the end of this um interesting thread and I have to say the trolls had me laughing so hard I was crying. This chyld is obvioulsy messed up you can tell by looking at her. Though I will say this I didn't know about the referals thing until I now. I have my pop up blocker on high anyway so I have to open up a different tab instead of just clicking the link.
January 26, 2011
One of Alexa's pictures still pops into my head very occasionally which really makes me wish there really was a such thing as brain bleach but I digress. She actually KEPT all of her syringes that she used to shoot herself up with pregnasty hormones/drugs/whatever in order to conceive, and then took a picture of the needle pile and posted it to her blog.

WHY, Baby Jeebus, WHY???
January 26, 2011
Because she is a mentally ill attention whore who just haaaad to have a baby to pass on those premo genes and to milk all the sympathy she can for her struggle.
January 27, 2011
3600+ views and still going strong.

:1wv
Re: 2637 Fugly
June 13, 2014
Peppertree
The underlying fact of all this is: This woman (Alexa) obviously has great difficulty giving birth to healthy, full-term babies. That's certainly not her fault. What IS her fault is trying to repeat the process over and over in hopes of having a healthy baby. By now, it should be obvious to her that nature is not going to allow her to achieve this. If she wants a child that badly, it shouldn't matter if it has her own genetic material. If her current baby doesn't survive, it's time to think long and hard about adoption.

And to the trolls: NO ONE from this site stooped so low as to go to Alexa's blog and start criticizing her. We were stating our opinions HERE, in OUR space. How dare you come here and start ranting at us for things that aren't any of your business. Go away. Shoo.

This is not an "open" board. You need to become a member to post, and those who are butt hurt by what they read here are the ones who are invading by signing up as 'members' under false pretense.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
June 14, 2014
Why isn't this under epic threads?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login