Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2637 Fugly (flotsamblog.com)

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Re: 2637 Fugly
March 24, 2008
"Not likely, 80% chance. " but Why did one die? if it wasnt healthy enough to survive..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
March 24, 2008
""Not likely, 80% chance. " but Why did one die? if it wasnt healthy enough to survive.."

You can't always tell why. Usually it's either due to a cord accident -- the fetus smothers in utero because of pressure on the cord -- or a clot or tear in the placenta.
March 24, 2008
now the tear, could that be a pre disposition. to tearing will occur..or other genetic problems.

as you said you cant always tell, that goes with genetics as well. doesnt it?

We have not visited her site. we have not trolled it. we have been trolled by visitors from that site.

you cant deny the possibility of a genetic abnormality can you.. it could be Vasa Previa, or some other syndrome.

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
March 24, 2008
"you cant deny the possibility of a genetic abnormality can you.."

No. But from the findings at ultrasound, it is far, far more likely that the in utero death was a physical accident rather than as a result of genetic abnormalities. (Vasa previa is exactly the sort of physical accident I'm talking about; it is not a genetic condition.) It is also definite that the one twin's death caused the premature birth of the other; they are fraternal twins. There's just no concrete evidence that suggests that this particular preterm birth was caused by genetics, and a lot of evidence that it wasn't.
Anonymous User
March 24, 2008
You guys crack me up! No really, reading your rants gives me a huge dose of superiority. Whenever the world starts grinding me down, I just come on over here for a quick pick-me-up. I realize there are always people who have it waaaaay harder than I do. Oh man, THANK YOU! It must be a tough life living at the boiling point, constantly seething with hatred toward weak, vulnerable baybees, chylrun and families. Dang!

It's so obvious you have all suffered some kind of unspeakable damage in your lives. Was Daddy a little too affectionate? Maybe Mommy liked her booze more than she liked you? Too bad your parents didn't remain childless. But hey, just because you guys have had a rotten life (and don't you dare tell me you didn't! I won't buy it!) doesn't mean that others won't value theirs and do whatever it takes to save the lives of their loved ones.

Since childless advocates support killing baybees in utero (one of you deep thinkers posted that abortion was a "big DUH" for your community), why shouldn't people also exercise the right to try to save the life of a fetus, even if it means resorting to everything science has to offer, for a small chance at life? EVEN if that baybee were "deformed" in some way. You who are all brushed up on your Nazi history certainly know about their attempts to wipe out all forms of human imperfection.

But seriously though, I get a big kick out of reading you guys go on and on. And on. Good entertainment. Keep it up. Oh, and if you REALLY CAN find a mate who will put up with that bitter, whiny attitude of yours, then PUH-LEEZE, I beg of you, use 3 forms of birth control. Thank god you've all made the decision to stay childless!

P.S. "Cunt dumpling"??? Classic! I'm gonna use that one.

March 24, 2008
No problems getting past the spam-filters today...

And in response to the remark about if the parents have insurance... it's not as if [we] are paying for it:

We ARE paying for it. When I have to pay three times the insurance just to add one more person (DH) to my plan because my employer has decided that it takes a village to raise a family, guess where that extra money goes? When our premiums go up even though I'm not running up OB/GYN and pediatrics bills. I'd be a little happier if the insurance WOULDN'T cover it.

But you are a troll anyway, so why am I bothering... Someone had to say it though.
March 24, 2008
Look at who is coming here, trolling us. At least we didnt go there and troll her blog.

Troll moo, you are a troll moo. and i feel sorry for you troll moo that you decided to have blind, intolerant, ignorant children.

were your parents disassociative towards you so that you have to live vicariously through your poor children, untalented children possibly.

You came to our space, but then parents are so much better arent they, so much more empathic.

here you go sickof it

http://www.preginst.com/chapter1.html#WJ

some info about abnormalities in birth cords..

Anonymous User
March 24, 2008
"We ARE paying for it. When I have to pay three times the insurance just to add one more person (DH) to my plan because my employer has decided that it takes a village to raise a family, guess where that extra money goes? When our premiums go up even though I'm not running up OB/GYN and pediatrics bills. I'd be a little happier if the insurance WOULDN'T cover it."

That's a good point. Yes, if you're part of the same risk pool, then your premiums go up as the level of care goes up. I'll point out, though, that if you don't want to be part of that risk pool, you don't have to be. Nobody's holding a gun to your head and forcing you to buy that particular plan's health insurance. You're free to choose catastrophic care (in most states; if you live in MA, I'm sorry, that's fucked up) or to go without insurance entirely. But it's kind of hard to fault the parents for choosing to buy coverage for this sort of situation, and then using it.
March 24, 2008
As a matter of fact, I DO live in Massachusetts.

And your last sentence makes no sense and discredits the rest of the message, making it unnecessary for me to debate this any further with you. But I can't say others won't.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Anonymous User
March 24, 2008
"As a matter of fact, I DO live in Massachusetts."

Then yeah, in that case, that's fucked up. Way to help, Gov. Romney! Except of course that by "help" I mean "not help at all, and in fact make things worse!"
March 24, 2008
but parents dont choose, the employers usually offer it to the working party.

so when has a person said well my partner works but i dont need the insurance..

As i said i live in the UK, and there are a lot of bioethics groups, run by the royal societies to discuss this problem in a more medical light.

Why are companies paying for maternity why ivf is paid for yet tubals are not (depending on the policy). If i worked there i would ahve to pay into the company, and thereby in theory be able to claim maternity and ivf.. but since i am male.. i am not allowed. so its either pay for everyone else and get screwed, or not pay and get screwed

Anonymous User
March 24, 2008
I DO think it's monstrous to put a child through months of torture to achieve YOUR life dream. Just like I think she IS a drain -- sure, insurance will pay for her daughter's exorbitant health care bill -- but, unfortunately for us all, 'insurance' isn't code for 'magically free money', other people are going to have the shoulder the burden of the 'inherent risks' of her joyous endeavor. Our criticisms aren't just unfounded attacks, they're based on what we've read on her blog -- where there are 'horrific attacks' on all of us here, but I'm sure you're not getting bent out of shape about those -- which was put up so that people would look, read and comment. But unlike you and your ilk, we've kept our criticisms and opinions here in our little corner of the internet -- not a single person from this site went to that other site and commented (a courtesy that isn't being reciprocated). In fact, if she hadn't made the choice to seek out this page, read the comments, and then call attention to them on her blog, the 'attack' wouldn't have made so much as a blip on your radar. But she did, and then you all chose to search for this page AFTER being warned that you'd most likely find the comments to be disagreeable.
March 24, 2008
Wow, the bridge dwellers are out in force tonight.

I see parenting makes you a better person. Not.

I bet that moo Alexa sent them over. Instead of whining about the childfree who - gasp! - disagreed with her, and sending her breeder friends to troll this site, she'd be better served by spending time with the kid she professes such devotion for.
March 24, 2008
So it's all Mitt Romney's fault now.

Only see, it's fucked up even in the other 49 states that [we] get to pay for someone else's kid's insurance, but they can have as many kids as they want and only have to pay for 3, and that it covers these extreme measures to keep a severely compromised neo-nate alive. I am also not in the same "risk pool" because I can no longer get pregnant the usual way. It's ridiculous to suggest essentially "boycotting" insurance and costing society even more by using free/indigent care funding. Spare us the poorly-constructed rhetoric.

Liz, you're probably right.

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

Anonymous User
March 24, 2008
Yikes! Murcurior, I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that maybe you didn't do too well in school? Might I suggest revisiting 3rd grade punctuation and grammar? You must have been out sick that year. Your rant could have so much more "umph!" behind it if you mastered written English.

RUN, don't walk, to your local bookstore and get yourself a copy of this book:

http://www.amazon.com/What-Third-Grader-Needs-Revised/dp/0385336268/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1206399433&sr=8-1

Thanks again for the laughs!

Anonymous User
March 24, 2008
"It's so obvious you have all suffered some kind of unspeakable damage in your lives. Was Daddy a little too affectionate? Maybe Mommy liked her booze more than she liked you? Too bad your parents didn't remain childless."

yet ANOTHER non original come back, because breeders cant imagine that people CHOSE NOT to crap out little DNA copies of ourselves, we must be miserable.

LOL typical breeder boring nonsense. BORING
Peppertree
March 24, 2008
TrollMoo--I'm not surprised to see that you find us all so entertaining. Being among people with intelligent and well-stated opinions must be a very new and exciting experience for you.

On the other hand, your malicious rantings and your ridiculous assumptions about our lives are all things we've heard dozens of times before from people just as stupid and discontented as you. So go ahead and enjoy the entertainment we provide for you, but please be aware that we here at Bratfree find you terribly, terribly boring.
Anonymous User
March 24, 2008
just for the record, that babyeee IS ugly, so what!! must we all bow and whorship her crotch dragon? and she is a selfish cow.
March 24, 2008
i see you focus on the unessential, rather than seeing the words.

he must be dumb because he cant use grammar, like what we can in america.

i am british, so no 3rd grade, i could have dyslexia, i could be reading this into a voice convertor.

The last resort of the terminally dumb is poking fun at grammar. Grammar is a very local, country difference.

March 24, 2008
TrollMoo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yikes! Murcurior, I'm gonna go out on a limb and
> guess that maybe you didn't do too well in school?
> Might I suggest revisiting 3rd grade punctuation
> and grammar? You must have been out sick that
> year. Your rant could have so much more "umph!"
> behind it if you mastered written English.

Typical response from someone who starts an argument and can't finish it.

It's OK, now I won't need any Benadryl to fall asleep.

Nour
March 24, 2008
Like my fellow CF folks stated, WE didn't comment on her board. YOU ALL came here to insult US. That is the difference. Why are you spending SO much time over here? What about your kids? Shouldn't you be off doing the most important job in the world?
Nour
March 24, 2008
TrollMoo: *Too bad your parents didn't remain childless.*
That's a good one. Since if they had, we wouldn't be having this conversation.
C'mon, dazzle me with more moo logic.
sam
March 24, 2008
A comeback doesn't have to be original if it's true. How cowardly do you have to be to pick on a defenseless infant.
March 24, 2008
But it still needs to BE true.

Anonymous User
March 24, 2008
It's funny how all of you have written pages and pages on your little website devoted to bitching about...boring people just like me!

Mercurior, I sure as hell HOPE you don't have some kind of "terrible disability" like dyslexia or one that would require the use of a MACHINE--gasp!--a voice convertor. Wouldn't want you going around imperfect and deformed and all. What kind of a life would that be?

Being British is a good excuse for poor oral hygiene and fugly teeth, but not for being ignorant about proper punctuation and grammar. What, there's no education for 7 year-olds over there? You're not jotting a note to yourself, you're trying to argue a point you passionately believe in to the rest of the world, for Christ's sake! It's not asking too much that your philosophy at least be easy to read. Oh, and by the way, there are PLENTY ignorant, lazy assholes who don't have a grasp on the language here in America, too. I wish they too would decide to be childless!

And for the rest of you, stop your whining about a little trolling. I thought you guys were tough! For such strong, independent people, you really get your panties in a twist like a bunch of pussies when challenged a bit.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login