Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

In line behind a WIC (welfare) whore at Kroger

Posted by kidlesskim 
Re: In line behind a WIC (welfare) whore at Kroger
February 03, 2011
Why do breeders ALWAYS feel the need to insert themselves into the conversations of the CF?

Breeders get themselves in the mess they're in by having children they cannot afford. Even when times are good, one has to use some forethought...a simple look at economic history says that the good times do not last. I can understand haivng one child or even two if the parents have funds to support their offspring with money to spare. But many breeders do not do that--they have children right up to the limit of what they can afford and beyond. Then they expect to be bailed out.

I get so mad when I see breeders in the stores using food stamps. The Wolf is a very hard worker but she just has not been able to find work. Do you think she can get food stamps? Hell no, she doesn't have any BRATS. Basically our taxes go to support breeders and their foolishness.
February 03, 2011
Breeders know that if they shit loaves then they have an automatic safety net in the form of food stamps, WIC, medical care, and shelter that is NOT available to childfree people. WE are living in the SAME economy as YOU, Suzi-without a-Clue, and we gotta eat too, but do YOU care about that? I can't get any public assistance when times get tough and neither can most any other UNchilded person including many elderly whose children are grown and gone. You think that YOU are more worthy of assistance from the public than anyone else than for no other reason than you spread your legs and didn't use birth control. :sx = :bayybee

THIS is the part where if I had a dick, then I'd tell you to suck it.angry flipping off

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
February 03, 2011
CF_Amy: I used condoms for almost 10 years and never had a problem. And they're free at PP.

So please take into consideration when you are bashing others that you actually take some time to think about what it would be like to have no income, loss a car, coming close to losing your home and have a 7 week old and a 5 year old.

Actually, shouldn't YOU have been the one to "actually take some time to think about what that would be like" to be an unemployed, carless mother of two people you can't afford before you consciously decided to deliberately get yourself into that situation?

WE thought about it and decided such misery wasn't for us. Too bad you didn't do the same.

We are fighters and we will make it but we have also worked for our entire life and now we need some assistance to the same organization that we have paid into since we started working.

If you are able bodied and of sound mind, there is no reason in the world you should be receiving free money. Welfare is for people who CANNOT work because they are physically or mentally disabled, not because they were defeated by the complexity of a condom or were too stupid/cheap/sentimental to get an abortion.

So please when I show up in the line at the grocery store with my two sweet children and scared to death who is going to judge me please remember, I am not a whore or a loser I am actually trying to survive and YES I need some help at this time!

If you don't want people judging you, stop being a fucking idiot and having kids you can't afford. Be a whore and a loser all you want - just do it on your OWN damned dime, Mooch.
February 03, 2011
Yeah, about them there tough times, SuzyQ - people without kids are going through tough times too. CF do things like practice birth control. Because CF people do that, they are not entitled to any of the free handouts people with kids receive. I wonder about your response. That much explanation and martyrdom is usually a result of someone with crappy self-esteem. Perhaps, you agree. Perhaps ou feel shitty about being on the public dole and having kids irresponsibly. Perhaps you have read this thread and think it's true.

If you really thought you were in the right, you wouldn't have needed to come on here to tell us how wrong we are. You would have your own sense of self-worth, independent of what a bunch of people with whom you have nothing in common think. Your response says otherwise.

It's your hell; you rot in it!
February 03, 2011
Suzi, I don't have a dick, but you can blow me anyway :yeah

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
Anonymous User
February 03, 2011
This is such an issue with me...especially as I have just an hour ago finished doing mine and my wife's federal taxes, and gee, IF ONLY we decided to shit out a loaf we'd be getting an extra $2,000 fucking dollars....not only that, but since I'm a seasonal worker and the winter is kind of tight for us cash-wise, even something as small as $100 a month in chow assistance would be huge right now....but NOPE...we don't need any fucking milk, enfamil, similac, cheerios or goddamn government cheese...so we can go fuck ourselves. And yes, we'll make it...we're not going to starve...just making the point that even the smallest amount of assistance for a couple of months until I get recalled to work would really help us catch up on a couple of bills, but it's never going to happen...I've never even bothered applying.

:flaming

And yeah maybe a little :Violin but I don't give a shit...it's a crooked system and I'm going to rant about it.
February 03, 2011
I feel as though Suzi may be a troll but on the chance that she's not:

Yes, Suzi, you should be cringing in the supermarket checkout lane. We will judge you, because you had no business producing children you can't afford to feed. Period. And then you have the gall to whine when the people actually paying taxes in this country (which you clearly are NOT, you probably are receiving the EITC welfare AND the $2,000 in child tax credit welfare) look askance at you having your paw out yet again for more largesse that, as Navi8orgirl says, is not available to people who responsibly chose not to breed in tough times.

WE are hard working people also, and OUR hard work pays for YOUR poor choices. Can you understand the irony there, and how it might lead to our umbrage? Responsible people pay, pay pay and yet get no aid, while irresponsible people take, take, take and then expect a pat on the head to boot.

Maybe feeling a little shame in line using your WIC voucher will prompt you to be more diligent about birth control going forward. Meanwhile, put your infant on the bottle or pump breast milk for it to drink while you're at work; stop using that breastfeeding BS as an excuse not to get a paycheck, because you're not fooling anyone with it. Billions of bottle-fed children have done just fine.

Here's a website for you: www.laborready.com -- day labor. work and get paid the same day. you and your husband both should sign up, and at other agencies as well.
A few times before I've commented on how as a full-time caregiver to my late stepfather and mother, which necessitated my leaving work, I was not eligible for any assistance at all as a single person (being male certainly didn't help). Food stamps for myself would certainly have helped stretch what dollars were available, but no such luck. Didn't have any sprogs. You might think the situation would be different because I was potentially saving the taxpayers boatloads of money by caregiving, but that simply isn't so. Most caregivers get the shitty end of the stick. Single moos, on the other hand... And now, we see, even military wives.

Benefits and pay for the military have dramatically increased over the last 25 years, and everything the rest of you said in response to that military broodmoo is true. She has no reason for being on WIC. None. Should also note that the military services used to have guidelines on how many children a servicemember could afford based on rank, and exceeding the numbers was (rather passively) discouraged, as I understand it. Heck, the Army used to say—not really jokingly—"If we had wanted you [lower-rank] enlisted men to have a family, we'd have issued you one." This bint probably has exceeded the guidelines, if they still exist.
February 03, 2011
There are requirements for enlisting. I know you can't be a single parent or if you are married, you can't have more than 2 to enlist. After you enlist? I think you can have as many as you want.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. ~George Balanchine

"I took the batteries out of my biological clock and put them in my vibrator"
February 03, 2011
I don't know of any kid limit, but you better have someone to take care of them when you deploy. A deployment dependent care plan was mandatory.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
February 03, 2011
CF_Amy
There are requirements for enlisting. I know you can't be a single parent or if you are married, you can't have more than 2 to enlist. After you enlist? I think you can have as many as you want.

My idiot brother and his certifiable insane wife are both enlisted, and they have 2, who are completely brain damaged from being shuttled between relatives while these two play GI Joe.
Welfare Whore Mom
April 08, 2011
That might have been me you crippled waste of organs. I know you all like to call us whores. But we know you are just insanely jealous of the ability to have as many babies as you want. Maybe I am a Roman Catholic you dumb cunt. Maybe birth control is against my fucking religion and I am unable to use it. If you dont like federal programs move to another fucking country. Like India where there are slum dog kids. I guarentee you that feeding the poor and uneducation whores like me and my kids, keeps me from stealing from you, fucking your man for money, and dealing drugs. Leave us alone and keep fucking working twat. Until my kids are all in school I aint fucking working nowhere.

Just PROVES that these bitches DON'T WANT TO WORK and let everyone else support their mistaykes. Karma is around the corner for losers like this.
April 08, 2011
Fun-time hour with thread-mining moo-troll.

Now we return you to your regularly scheduled bratfreedom.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
April 08, 2011

I guarentee you that feeding the poor and uneducation whores like me and my kids, keeps me from stealing from you

Actually my Ruger does that for me....try to steal from me and I will orphan your brats faster than you can say CHL.

Some people need to stay in school and keep their legs closed. They really are too stupid to breed.

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
April 08, 2011
Welfare Whore Mom
That might have been me you crippled waste of organs. I know you all like to call us whores. But we know you are just insanely jealous of the ability to have as many babies as you want. Maybe I am a Roman Catholic you dumb cunt. Maybe birth control is against my fucking religion and I am unable to use it. If you dont like federal programs move to another fucking country. Like India where there are slum dog kids. I guarentee you that feeding the poor and uneducation whores like me and my kids, keeps me from stealing from you, fucking your man for money, and dealing drugs. Leave us alone and keep fucking working twat. Until my kids are all in school I aint fucking working nowhere.

Birth control being against one's religion does not render one unable to use it. Does your mouth sew itself shut when you try to pop a bc pill? Does your cunt sew itself shut when you try to use condoms or spermicide or sponges or cervical caps or diaphragms? If your cunt DOES magically sew itself shut over these things, DO NOT remove the stitches, you dumb, fucking twat. Shut your fucking legs. And as for my man, there is no way in hell he'd fuck anyone besides me. Just sayin'. Your cunt is probably as wide and smelly as an overused trash can.

Wow, more breeder trolling trash! It's a regular night at WWF's WAR IS RAW!

You're afraid to take out your WIC slick card with your pair of sugar-coated crotch fruits, because WE'RE judging YOU? Get the FUCK off the board right now! I just spent $26 doing laundry we technically can't afford, but we're not complaining, you know why? BECAUSE NOBODY CARES! What makes you breeding fucktards so damn special? My brother now is a taxpayer because he is You Tube partner, the only job he could get at the moment, and yeah, being a single CF male is a bitch because the gubbmint fleeces them all to fuck! Same goes for me because I'm a CF female! Do we have any say in this, hell no! We're just the working schmucks running on fumes so YOU fuckers could eat, get the trendiest clothes, cell phones, and cars!

Do you have any idea how HORRIBLE I felt when MY family went on welfare for two years when I was in high school?! I knew we were bilking the taxpayers, like the rest of the ghetto trash because MY IDIOT MOTHER HADN'T WORKED SINCE 1979 AND MY ASSFACE FATHER WHO DECIDED WORK WAS NOT HIS THING WHEN I WAS 11 listened to my fucking grandmother who all the money in the world to help us throw the lazy bastard out and kick my mother into shape and back into the workforce LIKE I TOLD HER WHEN I WAS 12!!! The reason why she refused to help was because my father's Hispanic, Mom's family is notoriously racist, and grandma is controlling and wants us to stay with her because the rest of the family hates her. No one's coming to our rescue. No cavalry over the hill for us. Oh no. But you, you're special. You're a mommy.

FUCKING SPARE ME YOU CUNT!!!

I don't even want to HEAR about welfare! I don't wanna KNOW about your goddamned kids! I don't want to hear that you had a "kickass" job, but it was done when Madoff and the economy imploded! Because more than likely you were one of the assholes who leased cars and homes YOU COULDN'T AFFORD and shopping on your dozen credit cards like there was no tomorrow! Your fault, completely! Meanwhile I'm wracking my brains out trying to produce a dozen documents that proves I'm poor enough to get financial aid for a good university that I worked my ass off to get into at the shithouse community college keeping FAR from the trash (that had teetering toadlers at their sides usually) and they drove SUVs and H2's and were armed with their EBT at the fucking pizzeria just off campus. Eat your baby's shit and die.
April 08, 2011
Jeez Louise.
April 13, 2011
Momto3WelfareBabies:

It's quite obvious why you can't find a job. You appear to be an uneducated cunt. That is, your entire existence is as a gaping vagina, waiting for semen to drop in and impregnate you, so you can continue to be a disgusting waste of air and space.

Thanks for stopping by! :hello

April 13, 2011
Momto3WelfareBabies
Just because no one wants to impregnate your dog faced asses then you want to rip on kids. There is a divine reason you are not a parent, and the world is better off without your contribution. We just had steak last night on your tax dollars. Thanks you stupid fucking barren trolls. God didnt give you kids because he knew better. Now, take your beef jerkied fucking female organs and go back to work for us.

That kind of cunt is so inured to laying on her back with legs spread, I don't know why she doesn't become a prostitute or go to work in a brothel. Given the state of her body after shooting multiple kids from multiple baby daddies out of her cooter, she'd probably be considered a second or third tier choice, but she'd probably still make enough to get off the taxpayer's teat.
April 13, 2011
As expected, welfare whore TIMES THREE pulls out the kid card and claims that we are kid haters. If she would (or perhaps, could) read then she would see that it is SHE who we resent and hate, but she probably already knows that and as is typical, she plays her worn out old kiddie card. That, and then the cunt tosses in about how she bought steak with her welfare card as a weak attempt to incite anger:

Dear Cunt,

We do not care what you eat or how many "special needs" brats that you shit out. What we DO care about is supporting your careless, unambitious, and worthless lifestyle via our tax dollars. Go and fuck yourself because at least that can't knock you up, again. Oh and that's a great example that you're setting for your kids too. It seems like that you'd be ashamed to take handouts, but obviously not because you keep shitting out kid after kid that you can NOT afford. You are a useless piece of trash and do nothing but waste air and space with your mere existence. Go cry on a single moo board because none of us are the least bit interested in your shitty life and the trail of waste that your leaky, worn out, and ravaged cooter likely ooze out in a putrid path behind you as you waddle through life.angrily flogging with a whip

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
April 13, 2011
Someone please trace this worthless fuck's IP address, find out who she is, and report her to the local welfare office for fraud, PLEASE!
April 13, 2011
It isn't a real welfare moo. It's just a troll.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
April 19, 2011
About five years ago, I had this little skank in class. She was always trying to sleep/give me and her other teachers 'tude, etc. She fell asleep in my colleague's class one too many times, and he went up behind her and KICKED her desk, jarring her awake! Boy was she pissed! She came into my class next period muttering about "getting him in trouble!" The following fall, she was on the roster, but didn't show up for school. We heard she was wandering around downtown. After about two weeks, they took her off the roll. Well, last night, lo and behold, guess who I was behind in line at the grocery store? Little Skank with her belt of free food, courtesy of WIC and welfare. Seems she has bred (probably more than once) in the five years since she quit school. She looked skankier than ever, and her beanpole shape had filled out with a lot of bad weight. This is what I'm working my ass off to support. Makes me sick.
April 19, 2011
Yeah, I get sick of standing in line behind some welfare SkankMoo who because of food stamps/WIC, etc can afford to eat better than I can. The Wolf almost has to sit on me to keep me from going off in the store. I am so damned sick of these fucking skanks and their shitloaves. If I had my way, if you're on welfare the tubes get tied right after you shit out your first loaf.
April 19, 2011
Wow, Momto3WelfareBabies produced some comedy gold - and this thread is your legacy, KidlessKim. This thing has been mined more than an autard's nose. Every time this thread appears I feel the need to quote Zeus from Altered Beast: "RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE".

Momto3WelfareBabies
you crippled waste of organs.

Now that's just not true at all. I'm a registered donor and everything! Fine, see if I ever give you my pristine gallbladder, you thankless skank.

Momto3WelfareBabies
I know you all like to call us whores.

Among other things. But 'whore' is a favorite, I'll admit.

Momto3WelfareBabies
But we know you are just insanely jealous of the ability to have as many babies as you want.

I could not be MORE jealous of the ability to have as many babies as I want. I am desperate to spend ALL my free time and money on raising the next generation of unproductive human beings. God, you trolls can read me like the books you can't read. Why do I still post here and keep up this childfree-by-choice facade?

Momto3WelfareBabies
Maybe I am a Roman Catholic you dumb cunt.

I wouldn't admit to that if I were you. Hell, I'd almost be more proud to call myself a welfare whore than a bible-thumpin' Sky Daddy disciple who takes birth control 'advice' from a pious, elderly male virgin whose dreams are filled with visions of acquiescent little boys. Admitting that you only have babies to take advantage of taxpayers seems somehow more sincere in a twisted way than someone saying they have babies for Jay-sus. By the way, God appreciates your filthy mouth, I'm sure.

Momto3WelfareBabies
If you dont like federal programs move to another fucking country. Like India where there are slum dog kids.

Actually, considering there are plenty more people like you squatting out kid after kid after kid to fill either our tacos or our prisons, I'm sure you'll turn parts of this country into slums to rival whatever they've got in India. So I think I'll stick around.

Momto3WelfareBabies
I guarentee you that feeding the poor and uneducation whores like me and my kids, keeps me from stealing from you, fucking your man for money, and dealing drugs.

Wow, I wasn't aware that there were only four options in life - have babies, steal, whore, or deal drugs. Really? That's it? Damn. Can we add 'professional alcoholic' to the list? I'd like to have that as one of my life options, or at least pretend it's an option.

Momto3WelfareBabies
Leave us alone and keep fucking working twat.

Thanks, I'll be sure to keep my twat busy. Now that I know whoring is one of my only options in life (thanks to you) I'm sure she'll be even busier.

Momto3WelfareBabies
Until my kids are all in school I aint fucking working nowhere.

The quality of your post tells me your kids will likely not ever attend school, so I guess that means you'll be out of work indefinitely. Not that it was news to any of us, of course.

Momto3WelfareBabies
Just because no one wants to impregnate your dog faced asses

You're right, no one's all that interested in impregnating my ass, namely because it's impossible. But besides that, anal is so five minutes ago.

Momto3WelfareBabies
We just had steak last night on your tax dollars.

Only steak? Not lobster with a glass of Chablis? For shame, Mom. Oh, wait - I guess lobster does pair better with a burgundy, doesn't it?

Momto3WelfareBabies
God didnt give you kids because he knew better.

He tried, but Satan got to me first via his earthly domain, a place called Planned Parenthood. God was playing golf that day and didn't think making sure I got knocked up was more important than bringing his A game on the greens, so Satan saw his chance and just went for it. *shrugs* What can ya do?

"The secret of dealing successfully with a child is not to be its parent." -- Mel Lazarus
"Women who miscalculate are called mothers." -- Abigail Van Buren
"Better to be deprived of food for three days, than tea for one." -- Chinese proverb
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login