Re: In line behind a WIC (welfare) whore at Kroger
July 31, 2010
Macabre Reality

PS. My catchpa asks "how much is 2+2" which for some reason amuses me vastly.

It is 5 Winston.
July 31, 2010
American Citizen
Lovetorock
I have a bad, terrible feeling we are in for some detoriation, as a nation. This isn't good news.

Aren't you not to worry about that? You said this is not a political board.

Stop instigating, just because we got on your case, and I wasn't talking about politics with my post, it was about morals, something that has to do with breeders, which we rant about ALL THE TIME on this rant board.
August 02, 2010
AC, we occasionally digress into politically charged areas. However, many of the issues do have breeders in back of it. The indiscriminate breeding that is going on now is one of them. It is a trap, and the breeders, welfare and all, are walking right into it. It is all entitlement spending and parents seem to think that they should be responsible less and less for their own offspring, which means other people have to pay for it. When that burden becomes intolerable, the powers that be (government) will simp that yes, breeding will have to be controlled because of the financial pressures it puts on everyone. Just sign on the dotted line giving up your constitutional rights.
Perhaps your rant would have been better served on 'The Patio'.

And as for breeders being cattle... well, just watch, observe, and think through actions to consequences. What happens when 50 applicants for a single job drive the wage down to below poverty level... Why pay someone 15/hr when some dumb schmuck will do it for 7? 5? do I hear 3?

And if you REALLY want an example of this, keep an eye open for the History Channels dual presentation on The Little Ice Age and The Great Plague. Pay attention to what happened after the plague and the improvement in quality of life it ultimately led to.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Wow, it’s amazing how people think, so ignorant to the facts. Agreed, people who are not married or that have no job should not have babies. But what about those that are , had a job but lost it during pregnancy, paid into the system for many years, has a college degree (from a really great college, has really good grades) and in today’s shitty economy can’t find a job (where I come from the foreigners are being offered jobs before the citizens. What if your husband has a job that meets all of the income requirements for the bills, and the job that you have at the grocery store covers only food for the household and diapers and all of the other necessities for your child. Then you turn to what you have been and are paying into. Those ghetto hoochies, other forms of trash that collects welfare because they are lazy should get it together. America is so shitty. So are the people who think like you losers.
December 03, 2010
Misskitty6
Wow, it’s amazing how people think, so ignorant to the facts. Agreed, people who are not married or that have no job should not have babies. But what about those that are , had a job but lost it during pregnancy, paid into the system for many years, has a college degree (from a really great college, has really good grades) and in today’s shitty economy can’t find a job (where I come from the foreigners are being offered jobs before the citizens. What if your husband has a job that meets all of the income requirements for the bills, and the job that you have at the grocery store covers only food for the household and diapers and all of the other necessities for your child. Then you turn to what you have been and are paying into. Those ghetto hoochies, other forms of trash that collects welfare because they are lazy should get it together. America is so shitty. So are the people who think like you losers.

Oh hi! Did you hear about us on essentialbaby.com? Or did you just find this forum in some random Google search?

Thank you for resurrecting one of our all-time favorite threads!

Someone take this.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
December 03, 2010
Misskitty6

OMFG! I was drinking a Pepsi when I read this! Now I have a sticky keyboard from all the laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
Anonymous User
December 03, 2010
That's nice. Don't scrape your udders on the way out, moo.
December 03, 2010
shaggzster
That's nice. Don't scrape your udders on the way out, moo.

waving hellolarious

Thanks to her, I have totally seen the error of my ways. Now I won't make fun of pregnant moos with WIC cards. I'll spit on them instead.
December 03, 2010
OMG! I thought I was losing my mind at first because this is something that I could have written today, only I didn't remember doing it except for in my mind! So, nearly two years later and I am STILL in line behind welfare whores at Kroger.bouncing and laughing

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
December 03, 2010
kidlesskim
So, nearly two years later and I am STILL in line behind welfare whores at Kroger.bouncing and laughing

I bet there's a lot more of them in line now angry smiley

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
December 03, 2010
Misskitty6

December 04, 2010
kidlesskim
OMG! I thought I was losing my mind at first because this is something that I could have written today, only I didn't remember doing it except for in my mind! So, nearly two years later and I am STILL in line behind welfare whores at Kroger.bouncing and laughing

Kim, while you were MIA, this thread kept getting "mined" by trolls and people would go "OMGOMG KIDLESSKIM IS BACK OMG!"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
thewickedbitchofthewest
December 04, 2010
Wow, I have truly seen the true American. All hail to all of the childless garbage whores and ooberskanks. I got my tubes tied so I could open my legs to any tom dick and harry that I want. WHORE!
I understand that for some it is a 'way of life' and for one that upsets me, however, I myself am on WIC, my husband is active duty military and we rely on the WIC to currently make ends meet. We have not always been on WIC but it is a necessity. We have 3 little boys, and when we had them, we could afford them, but now.. my job due to economy doesn't exist.. we have had to figure it out, make it work until we can again provide fully for our family. I have gone back to school to get into a wider career field.. and do what we can.. but without WIC we wouldn't make it. We went from a large income to only military salary, so excuse me if I think that all of you out there who look down on people just because they are WIC, are ignorant and self absorbed. you DO NOT know the situation and DO NOT have the right to pass judgment on anyone. Perhaps life wasn't as easy for them as you.. perhaps they have struggled to keep 2 jobs, and provide for a family of five ALONE since the other provider has 'passed on' . Grow up... you don't know everything, stop acting like you do...

:sbx:Violin

And if you are a parent, you have no business here.
December 08, 2010
Sorry hon, but we do know the story even if you think you are the exception; if you have salon manicured nails and are carrying a Coach or Dooney bag (which are still hundreds of dollars in the PX catalog), you have no business being on WIC. If you are loading those groceries into an Escalade or some other late model status car, you have no business being on WIC. If you are holding up the line gabbing on the latest model smartphone, you have no business being on WIC. It is called budgeting...I did it on active duty, and as someone with no kids I did it with less money than your "with dependent" housing rates and "family separation allowances"!

And if you are a parent, you have no business here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Anonymous User
December 08, 2010
hardtimes
I understand that for some it is a 'way of life' and for one that upsets me, however, I myself am on WIC, my husband is active duty military and we rely on the WIC to currently make ends meet. We have not always been on WIC but it is a necessity. We have 3 little boys, and when we had them, we could afford them, but now.. my job due to economy doesn't exist.. we have had to figure it out, make it work until we can again provide fully for our family. I have gone back to school to get into a wider career field.. and do what we can.. but without WIC we wouldn't make it. We went from a large income to only military salary, so excuse me if I think that all of you out there who look down on people just because they are WIC, are ignorant and self absorbed. you DO NOT know the situation and DO NOT have the right to pass judgment on anyone. Perhaps life wasn't as easy for them as you.. perhaps they have struggled to keep 2 jobs, and provide for a family of five ALONE since the other provider has 'passed on' . Grow up... you don't know everything, stop acting like you do...

Poor put-upon military mawm.

While I respect your husband as a member of the military, I cannot bring myself to support people sucking off the system. If you couldn't feed them without government assistance, you shouldn't have bred them.
December 08, 2010
hardtimes
I myself am on WIC, my husband is active duty military and we rely on the WIC to currently make ends meet. We have not always been on WIC but it is a necessity.

Fuck you. I am a military girlfriend (my SO is active duty) and military salaries and benefits are public knowledge. If your husband is active duty with kids, your housing is paid for, he receives regular bonuses including deployment pay, family separation pay, and the prices at the commissary for groceries are a THIRD of what civilians pay. Your health care is paid for, jobs for spouses are available on base, and there is an endless river of freebies, coupons, and cheap resources in this world (Goodwill, anyone??) especially for mil families.

If you can't fucking make ends meet without being on WIC, then you or he apparently have some kind of spending problem or a drug problem. Get off welfare, you lazy bitch, and get a fucking financial advisor and some shopping control. With close to 100% of your basic needs being met by the US Government, there is absolutely no reason in the world whatsoever that any mil family, even with a shitload of snotminers, should be on WIC.

In fact, no WIC or welfare of any kind should ever be available for any family with an active duty spouse.

angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off
December 08, 2010
Stupid, lazy bitch

Get off your dead ass and get a job or two to support your husband, for serving our country. You piece of shit.

law1204

Fuck you. I am a military girlfriend (my SO is active duty) and military salaries and benefits are public knowledge. If your husband is active duty with kids, your housing is paid for, he receives regular bonuses including deployment pay, family separation pay, and the prices at the commissary for groceries are a THIRD of what civilians pay. Your health care is paid for, jobs for spouses are available on base, and there is an endless river of freebies, coupons, and cheap resources in this world (Goodwill, anyone??) especially for mil families.

If you can't fucking make ends meet without being on WIC, then you or he apparently have some kind of spending problem or a drug problem. Get off welfare, you lazy bitch, and get a fucking financial advisor and some shopping control. With close to 100% of your basic needs being met by the US Government, there is absolutely no reason in the world whatsoever that any mil family, even with a shitload of snotminers, should be on WIC.

In fact, no WIC or welfare of any kind should ever be available for any family with an active duty spouse.

angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off

This.

I HATE welfare trash, their sheer laziness and entitlement. In some other countries, if they are too lazy to have a job to support themselves/families, their asses would be out on the street, not on public dole, since some of those countries thankfully, don't have welfare.

lab mom
January 27, 2011
Oh goodie! Another troll! Let me just get my pitchfork mob with pitchforks chasing anothermob

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
After reading all these posts I am very afraid to go to a store to get food from WIC to help feed me and my newborn baby. My husband and I are very hard working people and doing the best we can in these tough times to make it without the help of welfare/wic etc.
However my husband who has a Bach. degree from a great college can not get a job due to the job market being horrible. There is NOTHING out there at this time. My newborn only breast feeds so for me I have to look for work from 9PM-midnight so I can be back home to feed him. However who is hiring for just those hours. I also have a 5 year old at home who needs to be taken care of and fed and loved etc.
So please take into consideration when you are bashing others that you actually take some time to think about what it would be like to have no income, loss a car, coming close to losing your home and have a 7 week old and a 5 year old. We are fighters and we will make it but we have also worked for our entire life and now we need some assistance to the same organization that we have paid into since we started working.
So please when I show up in the line at the grocery store with my two sweet children and scared to death who is going to judge me please remember, I am not a whore or a loser I am actually trying to survive and YES I need some help at this time!

February 03, 2011

Suzihome@gmail.com

After reading all these posts I am very afraid to go to a store to get food from WIC to help feed me and my newborn baby. My husband and I are very hard working people and doing the best we can in these tough times to make it without the help of welfare/wic etc.
However my husband who has a Bach. degree from a great college can not get a job due to the job market being horrible. There is NOTHING out there at this time. My newborn only breast feeds so for me I have to look for work from 9PM-midnight so I can be back home to feed him. However who is hiring for just those hours. I also have a 5 year old at home who needs to be taken care of and fed and loved etc.

So please take into consideration when you are bashing others that you actually take some time to think about what it would be like to have no income, loss a car, coming close to losing your home and have a 7 week old and a 5 year old. We are fighters and we will make it but we have also worked for our entire life and now we need some assistance to the same organization that we have paid into since we started working.
So please when I show up in the line at the grocery store with my two sweet children and scared to death who is going to judge me please remember, I am not a whore or a loser I am actually trying to survive and YES I need some help at this time!

:Violin

Suzi,

The economy has been bad for several years, so WHY did you go and get knocked up again anyway?:bedmadelie Maybe if you changed your email to SuziWORK@gmail.com, you'd find yourself better able to survive rather than making yourself a suckling of the WORKING tax payers.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
February 03, 2011
I would have compassion if these things were available to everyone who needed help. I found myself unemployed through no fault of my own, either. I had an advanced degree and the student loans that paid for it. Guess what I got for aid? Zip. Zero. A big goose egg. Why? Because I did not have kids. I did not qualify for unemployment because I get veterans benefits for disability. Ditto for food assistance, rent help. Don't qualify for WIC since I didn't have kids I couldn't afford.

Since these things are not fairly distributed across the board to childed and childless alike, I will judge away....even more so when the person with the spiffy WIC or EBT card has a fresh manicure, new hair, a Coach bag, and a nicer car than me.

Basically this is the wrong board if you are looking for sympathy. TCFL is ----------------------------------------->

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
February 03, 2011
S

So what are you doing here, trolling this site? This site is not for parents.

Shouldn't you be doing something more productive to bring $$ into the home? Like starting a business or selling items on eBay? I did that for extra money.

You're scared to go to the grocery store? I was not aware that people on a forum all shopped at the same place.

There is "nothing" out there? I have a Master's and just got a job at $11/hr. part time. There are jobs out there - just not premium jobs.

Why don't you pump milk at work like other working mothers I have seen in the workplace?

Please take into consideration that the housing bubble was news for years on economic and math/science blogs, which spurred me to sell my home before the economy tanked. If you are going to spend time on the internet, spend it wisely, not trolling sites and only proving our points.

Sorry, go boo-hoo elsewhere.
February 03, 2011
Hey Suzihome@gmail.com, you can't be suffering too much if you have a Comcast connection that enables you to post your sob story here.

You are not only a whore and a loser, but a parasite.
February 03, 2011
ShimmyMuse
S

So what are you doing here, trolling this site? This site is not for parents.

Shouldn't you be doing something more productive to bring $$ into the home? Like starting a business or selling items on eBay? I did that for extra money.

You're scared to go to the grocery store? I was not aware that people on a forum all shopped at the same place.

There is "nothing" out there? I have a Master's and just got a job at $11/hr. part time. There are jobs out there - just not premium jobs.

Why don't you pump milk at work like other working mothers I have seen in the workplace?

Please take into consideration that the housing bubble was news for years on economic and math/science blogs, which spurred me to sell my home before the economy tanked. If you are going to spend time on the internet, spend it wisely, not trolling sites and only proving our points.

Sorry, go boo-hoo elsewhere.

:yr To the moo above? :bedmadelie You let yourself get pregnant. Next time? Use a fucking condom. I used condoms for 6.5 years before I finally got my tubal. I never got pregnant. Funny how that works? $6 box of condoms or $400 for an abortion? Hmmmmmmmm.....I chose the condoms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. ~George Balanchine

"I took the batteries out of my biological clock and put them in my vibrator"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login