Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breakingmom Tales: Or A Collection of Stupidity & Dumb Choices

Posted by twocents 
Re: Breakingmom Tales: Or A Collection of Stupidity & Dumb Choices
May 29, 2023
Since it kinda falls into the same category as BM and the regretful ones, posting some very recent gems from r/stepparunts. This r/has over 60K members, not surprisingly. These posts are specific to childless women who are willing to put up with being stepparunts, so they are especially dumb.

Not one of them seems to be appreciated by the duhs, and all of them seem to be used instead. I've known very few duhs who have divorced and not beelined it out to date and remarry, and we have good evidence as to why this is with these examples. I guess it is better to remarry and force the new wife to be a parunt, give him sex and take care of him and keep his reputation intact instead of just being a deadbeat duh. We can only hope women become smarter than this and it becomes a movement of sorts to avoid dating and marrying duhs. If men can warn against the danger of dating/marrying single moos (which they most certainly do), why should it be any different for women to warn against the danger of dating/marrying single duhs? What is with this level of hypocrisy?

What I've not seen yet are any posts with men who are being taken advantage of by moos so that the moos won't be revealed as deadbeat moos. I don't know if it is because I'm not even halfway through the first page of posts or if men are smarter than that.

Unfortunately, the vast majority of recent posts seem to be from childless females. They could walk away at any time, and at least one appears to be doing that. Hopefully the others will do the same before they become inpig:

https://www.reddit.com/r/stepparents/comments/13v40iz/boundaries_for_nonscheduled_visits/
Childless step-parent is upset that her Memorial Day holiday alone with husband (duh) was cancelled by the original mahm.
Of course the minute the idea was brought up to the duh about the brat being there on mahm's day he caved and encouraged the brat to be there.The moo is all about her day of freedom from the brat but she is decent enough to have a "guilt face" when she drops off the brat.

https://www.reddit.com/r/stepparents/comments/13uctfa/on_the_issue_of_rent/
This one is another stupid childless woman, who is now a step-parunt. The shit duh expects her to pay 50% of rent even though he is the homeowner and the one with the brat.
If she doesn't leave, he will completely take advantage of her, dump his brat on her, have sex with her and expect her to cover half of the bills.
I bet he expects her to be a housekeeper, bratsitter, cook and of course to give him sex.

https://www.reddit.com/r/stepparents/comments/13uzh39/is_it_normal_for_my_partner_to_go_spend_time/
This one is yet another stupid childless woman, who is now a step-parent. She needs solitude and wishes the duh would leave and take his teen brats out and about for a day or so each week.
He refuses to do so and often tries to get HER to expand her plans to include the teen brats while he has alone time.

Apparently, it has become a thing and tries to turn every situation into an opportunity
for him to be alone and for her to mind the two teen brats. He pretty much refuses to leave the house with the two brats unless his wife is there.

https://www.reddit.com/r/stepparents/comments/13v5vgl/does_bm_get_to_see_my_taxes_if_i_marry_my_so/
This (presumably) bratless woman wants to know if she marries a man with brats, will her income be taken into consideration towards brat support? And she admits that the mahm is trying to constantly get more money out of him. Knowing this, why get married? Why not just date so that she never has to have any concerns about this kind of nonsense? Mahms can't attempt to eject funds out of a girlfriend, so why step out of this role in the first place?

Better yet, why date a duh who has so much freaking baggage in the first place?
What would stop him from quitting his job once he is married to her? And if he does this, how would she handle the mahm nagging her for money?

https://www.reddit.com/r/stepparents/comments/13udp4n/husband_didnt_come_home/
This one doesn't state if she is childless or not but it is implied. The duh had her drop him off at his friend's place at 7 p.m. and stayed out all night instead of for a few hours as they agreed and refused to acknowledge any of her texts for the entire night. You can guess who was left watching the brats. Apparently, this isn't the first time this has happened. When pressed, she admits he likely has a drinking problem. Later on in the thread she admits she is "the breadwinner". WTAH? Why on earth would she stick around for this nonsense?

Others on the thread are saying their dads were alcoholics and did this exact same thing.
Someone else on the thread had their husband go out for a ride on his motorbike and proceed to vanish for the night and called his best friend to find out he was crashed out on his couch. The ass came home the next day at 5 p.m.
Since she is posting on step parunts at least some of the brats are his.

https://www.reddit.com/r/stepparents/comments/13u082q/day_2_of_8_with_sd12_and_sds_bff/
This childless one married a duh who only sees his brat on school holidays and summer. Apparently this contact alone is enough to make the duh go into an anxiety spiral. And let's just guess who ends up doing the majority of the parunting when the dotter arrives, because I doubt it is him.
Guess who decided to dump her BFF on them this year for one week without asking permission and had already purchased another plane ticket? Of course, duh is spineless and didn't tell the mahm no.

Now the childless woman is stuck with two adhd brats even though she states outright she isn't a "brat" person. Apparently the adults in this situation (including the mahm and grand mahm, the duh, and the step-parunt) have been fighting about this situation for days on end and are all stressed out and taking it out on each other and trying to control each other. Meanwhile, there are four people in a two-bedroom house for one week.

https://www.reddit.com/r/stepparents/comments/13txjtq/i_can_change_plans_but_wont_tell_you_theres_a/
This childless one married a duh whose ex uses every opportunity with his dotter to show up late to pick her up and if they stand their ground, she punishes them by giving them less time with the brat. Moo punishes the brat if duh doesn't fall into place and bad mouths him to step dotter.

https://www.reddit.com/r/stepparents/comments/13tjy5q/in_case_anybody_is_on_the_fence_about_dating/
This childless one just got a text from the duh she is dating telling her “I’m sick of this being a you vs her situation because there is not one. It’s only what’s best for (daughter) when I consider things.”

Hopefully she gets a clue and dumps his ass, because it is going to be his way or the highway, period. What she may not realize is that he has actually done her a huge favor in his honesty. Most duhs wait until the deal is sealed to be this forthright. He must be thoroughly convinced she'll stick around. If she dumps him, he won't likely be this forthcoming ever again to a woman he is dating.

https://www.reddit.com/r/stepparents/comments/13tt0ph/bf_and_kid_have_moved_in_before_i_am_ready/
This childless one let her new boyfriend and his brat move in with her, after he became unemployed. She thinks things are moving too fast.

She is saying he has a pattern of unemployment and doesn't want to discuss his finances with her.
He rents from his parents, who are likely sick of renting to a dead beat. More and more of their crap is now at her house. People are commenting he is a hobosexual and is trying to establish residency so that she cannot kick him out.

https://www.reddit.com/r/stepparents/comments/13tbkew/moving_out_ventadvice/
This childless woman has been with duh for 6 years and lately things are tense. The brat lives with them.
She has decided to not renew the lease. Duh is complaining that without her he cannot afford a lease and she is screwing him.

At least this one has woke up and is no longer willing to be mooched off of and she didn't marry or become inpig by him. Too bad she wasted six years of her young life wrangling his brat and putting up with his guilt trips.
When I was nine there was a family that lived next door to me for about a year. It consisted of a bad tempered drunken duh, a stuck up bratty girl almost 3 years younger than me, and a very nice stepmoo who neither the duh nor brat appreciated. At the time I did not know I was CF yet, but seeing this convinced me to never marry a guy who already had kids and be a stepmoo.
May 30, 2023
It's just asking for trouble marrying someone with kids, especially if the new spouse has no kids themselves. I don't care how hot the single parent might be or how good they are in bed, the shit you have to deal with as far as their fucking kids makes it absolutely not worth it. There will be custody fights and baby-mama drama (also drama from the bio-Moo's side of the family) and the kid will let you know loudly and often that you are not their real mom and they don't have to listen to you and you may not be allowed to discipline them either.

In the case of single Duhs, they are 100 percent looking for someone with a vagina to wrangle their brats for them because the kids are cramping Daddy's style with their hunger and their after-school activities and their existing. Doesn't even have to be someone he's compatible with or who gets along with his brats, just so long as she is willing to date or marry him and become the replacement maid/chef/nanny/concubine.

I know how often incompatible partners stay together "for the kids," so when the kids aren't enough to keep two people together who can't stand one another, take the hint and do NOT date or marry a single parent. There is a reason a divorce or breakup happened and it's much easier to just not even bother with single Moos and Duhs. Even if the single parent swears up and down that you will never have to meet or interact with their sproggen, do not take the bait. There is nothing a single Moo or a single Duh can bring to the table that will make dealing with their crotch goblins worth the trouble.
May 30, 2023
freya
Since it kinda falls into the same category as BM and the regretful ones, posting some very recent gems from r/stepparunts. This r/has over 60K members, not surprisingly. These posts are specific to childless women who are willing to put up with being stepparunts, so they are especially dumb.

Not one of them seems to be appreciated by the duhs, and all of them seem to be used instead. I've known very few duhs who have divorced and not beelined it out to date and remarry, and we have good evidence as to why this is with these examples. I guess it is better to remarry and force the new wife to be a parunt, give him sex and take care of him and keep his reputation intact instead of just being a deadbeat duh. We can only hope women become smarter than this and it becomes a movement of sorts to avoid dating and marrying duhs. If men can warn against the danger of dating/marrying single moos (which they most certainly do), why should it be any different for women to warn against the danger of dating/marrying single duhs? What is with this level of hypocrisy?

What I've not seen yet are any posts with men who are being taken advantage of by moos so that the moos won't be revealed as deadbeat moos. I don't know if it is because I'm not even halfway through the first page of posts or if men are smarter than that.

Unfortunately, the vast majority of recent posts seem to be from childless females. They could walk away at any time, and at least one appears to be doing that. Hopefully the others will do the same before they become inpig:

https://www.reddit.com/r/stepparents/comments/13v40iz/boundaries_for_nonscheduled_visits/
Childless step-parent is upset that her Memorial Day holiday alone with husband (duh) was cancelled by the original mahm.
Of course the minute the idea was brought up to the duh about the brat being there on mahm's day he caved and encouraged the brat to be there.The moo is all about her day of freedom from the brat but she is decent enough to have a "guilt face" when she drops off the brat.

https://www.reddit.com/r/stepparents/comments/13uctfa/on_the_issue_of_rent/
This one is another stupid childless woman, who is now a step-parunt. The shit duh expects her to pay 50% of rent even though he is the homeowner and the one with the brat.
If she doesn't leave, he will completely take advantage of her, dump his brat on her, have sex with her and expect her to cover half of the bills.
I bet he expects her to be a housekeeper, bratsitter, cook and of course to give him sex.

https://www.reddit.com/r/stepparents/comments/13uzh39/is_it_normal_for_my_partner_to_go_spend_time/
This one is yet another stupid childless woman, who is now a step-parent. She needs solitude and wishes the duh would leave and take his teen brats out and about for a day or so each week.
He refuses to do so and often tries to get HER to expand her plans to include the teen brats while he has alone time.

Apparently, it has become a thing and tries to turn every situation into an opportunity
for him to be alone and for her to mind the two teen brats. He pretty much refuses to leave the house with the two brats unless his wife is there.

https://www.reddit.com/r/stepparents/comments/13v5vgl/does_bm_get_to_see_my_taxes_if_i_marry_my_so/
This (presumably) bratless woman wants to know if she marries a man with brats, will her income be taken into consideration towards brat support? And she admits that the mahm is trying to constantly get more money out of him. Knowing this, why get married? Why not just date so that she never has to have any concerns about this kind of nonsense? Mahms can't attempt to eject funds out of a girlfriend, so why step out of this role in the first place?

Better yet, why date a duh who has so much freaking baggage in the first place?
What would stop him from quitting his job once he is married to her? And if he does this, how would she handle the mahm nagging her for money?

https://www.reddit.com/r/stepparents/comments/13udp4n/husband_didnt_come_home/
This one doesn't state if she is childless or not but it is implied. The duh had her drop him off at his friend's place at 7 p.m. and stayed out all night instead of for a few hours as they agreed and refused to acknowledge any of her texts for the entire night. You can guess who was left watching the brats. Apparently, this isn't the first time this has happened. When pressed, she admits he likely has a drinking problem. Later on in the thread she admits she is "the breadwinner". WTAH? Why on earth would she stick around for this nonsense?

Others on the thread are saying their dads were alcoholics and did this exact same thing.
Someone else on the thread had their husband go out for a ride on his motorbike and proceed to vanish for the night and called his best friend to find out he was crashed out on his couch. The ass came home the next day at 5 p.m.
Since she is posting on step parunts at least some of the brats are his.

https://www.reddit.com/r/stepparents/comments/13u082q/day_2_of_8_with_sd12_and_sds_bff/
This childless one married a duh who only sees his brat on school holidays and summer. Apparently this contact alone is enough to make the duh go into an anxiety spiral. And let's just guess who ends up doing the majority of the parunting when the dotter arrives, because I doubt it is him.
Guess who decided to dump her BFF on them this year for one week without asking permission and had already purchased another plane ticket? Of course, duh is spineless and didn't tell the mahm no.

Now the childless woman is stuck with two adhd brats even though she states outright she isn't a "brat" person. Apparently the adults in this situation (including the mahm and grand mahm, the duh, and the step-parunt) have been fighting about this situation for days on end and are all stressed out and taking it out on each other and trying to control each other. Meanwhile, there are four people in a two-bedroom house for one week.

https://www.reddit.com/r/stepparents/comments/13txjtq/i_can_change_plans_but_wont_tell_you_theres_a/
This childless one married a duh whose ex uses every opportunity with his dotter to show up late to pick her up and if they stand their ground, she punishes them by giving them less time with the brat. Moo punishes the brat if duh doesn't fall into place and bad mouths him to step dotter.

https://www.reddit.com/r/stepparents/comments/13tjy5q/in_case_anybody_is_on_the_fence_about_dating/
This childless one just got a text from the duh she is dating telling her “I’m sick of this being a you vs her situation because there is not one. It’s only what’s best for (daughter) when I consider things.”

Hopefully she gets a clue and dumps his ass, because it is going to be his way or the highway, period. What she may not realize is that he has actually done her a huge favor in his honesty. Most duhs wait until the deal is sealed to be this forthright. He must be thoroughly convinced she'll stick around. If she dumps him, he won't likely be this forthcoming ever again to a woman he is dating.

https://www.reddit.com/r/stepparents/comments/13tt0ph/bf_and_kid_have_moved_in_before_i_am_ready/
This childless one let her new boyfriend and his brat move in with her, after he became unemployed. She thinks things are moving too fast.

She is saying he has a pattern of unemployment and doesn't want to discuss his finances with her.
He rents from his parents, who are likely sick of renting to a dead beat. More and more of their crap is now at her house. People are commenting he is a hobosexual and is trying to establish residency so that she cannot kick him out.

https://www.reddit.com/r/stepparents/comments/13tbkew/moving_out_ventadvice/
This childless woman has been with duh for 6 years and lately things are tense. The brat lives with them.
She has decided to not renew the lease. Duh is complaining that without her he cannot afford a lease and she is screwing him.

At least this one has woke up and is no longer willing to be mooched off of and she didn't marry or become inpig by him. Too bad she wasted six years of her young life wrangling his brat and putting up with his guilt trips.

I have no pity for these childless women who choose to date, live with, or marry duhs. They let themselves get into this situation by getting involved with these wastes of testerone so they have only themselves to blame for this.

They need to extricate themselves from these toxic relationships if they want any freedom or financial security because these duhs are exploiting them for childcare and money. If they choose to stay then oh well.

I am so glad this won't ever be me.

holding sign: bed made lie
May 30, 2023
Being the kid of two divorced parents who dated assholes, I decided early on that I would never date a guy with kids. I'm forever grateful for that. It's ten times worse if the person the parent is dating doesn't have kids. There is a ton of resentment for the kids just existing, and the parents and new partner usually don't care and have no problem with letting the kids know they are a huge inconvenience to the "freedom" they feel they are entitled to after a divorce.

These childless women who date duhds are often after something - money, security, wifed up status, etc. IMO they are getting what they deserve. I can't even imagine the hell that is having to deal with someone's kids.
May 30, 2023
Ketchup
These childless women who date duhds are often after something - money, security, wifed up status, etc. IMO they are getting what they deserve. I can't even imagine the hell that is having to deal with someone's kids.

In some ways, I think being a stepparent is worse than being a parent. You're expected to do all the shit work and pay for all the crap the brats need/want and cater to their basic needs because "it's what you signed up for." But you can't discipline them or tell them what to do because "you're not their real mom." At least when you're the bio-Moo, you can beat their asses when they get shitty with you. You can't have a say in the brats' upbringing or discipline because the Duh will hit you with "don't tell me how to raise my kids."

Stepparenting is like the family equivalent of living in an HOA because you become a part of the "neighborhood" and then someone else tells you what you can and can't do in your own home/relationship, and you get to pay money for that "luxury" (paying for brat supplies).
June 03, 2023
Hell, at least in an HOA all of the other houses around you are also expected to follow the same rules. If you’re a step-moo, the biological moo gets a free pass for certain behaviors because she’s a “real woman” who grunted the kid out. If you’re a childless stepmoo you will still have people judging your every move for not making One Of Your Own(TM).

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
June 04, 2023
This isn't anything that I read specifically on any of the breeder subs, but just a question about a lot of them in general. What do you guys think would be worse: a woman staying in a doomed relationship with kids she doesn't want or like and attempting to raise them, or her abandoning the whole family because she's not happy with her choices?

On one hand, I want to say since she helped make the brats, she is required to deal with them. On the other hand, I know how much it can fuck kids up mentally to be raised by a parent that clearly does not want them, because believe me, they WILL figure it out. But would it fuck them up more to learn their Moos up and left because of them to start life over without kids?

I know a lot of Moos stuck in shit marriages with shit families say they often get advised to "just leave." And that is a very easy thing to say, but usually not easy to do, often because the stupid cunts put themselves in situations where they are so dependent on their spouses that they cannot afford to leave. But what if they did "just leave" without regard to what will happen to the kids and the Duh (or other Moo if they are bi/lesbian)?
June 05, 2023
Moo just does not get grown men who play video games and why do they shirk their own kids in favor of their game??? And she managed to piss off a lot of people with her assumption that all men who play games are lazy uninvolved man-babies and that anyone over the age of 30 that still plays video games shouldn't play - especially parents. Seems there are a lot of gamers in the breakingmoo sub that took offense to the assumption that gamer = loser/deadbeat.

Lady don't hate the game, hate the player. Guys who choose games over kids were almost certainly gamers prior to breeding and would have neglected their parental responsibilities some other way if not through gaming. That is not the fault of video games. That is your fault for dating/marrying and reproducing with someone who is so in love with gaming that they prioritize it over everything and everyone else in their lives. They won't just give up all their hobbies to dote on their crotch crickets like Moos do.

Sounds like the guy isn't really going to be a good parent anyway when he tells his kid to fuck off when she wanted a hug from him.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/14041xr/i_really_do_not_get_grownass_men_who_still_plays/

I just don't simply get it. If you're over 30 and a parent, I personally feel like there is barely time to game. Not saying people aren't allowed to game as adults but it's more like I don't fucking get the addiction or need to play. Yea it's all fun when we were KIDS and had free time to spare. But at least to me, I don't have fucking time for my own hobbies. Yea it would be nice. But I'm not going to make everyone else suffer so I could have me-time. I would do it if there comes a time when I have free time.

What I'm trying to say is, I DO NOT FUCKING GET HOW SOMEONE DISREGARD PARENTAL DUTIES BECAUSE A GAME GOT RELEASED. Okay, cool, the game you wanted to play got released. But do you have to play it today? It's gonna be there tomorrow aint it? The next 3 months? A year? Maybe on discount after 2 years? Hey you fucking shithead, do you see me yelling at you to go on a spa day? Especially when the kids need me?

Your daughter wanted a hug and you told her to fuck off and then yell at me for allowing her to climb on you, thus causing you to die in the game. Fucking moron, it's a game. What, you can't ever respawn again? Your daughter needed you. She was mad at me and wanted your love. It was clear she wanted YOU not me right now. DO NOT USE THAT TONE ON ME LIKE A TEENAGE BOY THROWING A TANTRUM WHEN HIS MOM INTERRUPTS HIS GAME.

EDIT Wow I woke up to all these comments at once so let me say some few things:

1) Sorry that it seems like I offended a whole gaming community. I wrote this post out of rage and my intention was to attack his shitty atittude that was in front of me. It's clear now reading the deeper issue isn't gaming or any hobbies. I also feel like it came from a biased place since my ex also disregards parental duties (and life in general) just to game for 24/7.

2) Yea I also want to say a part of me does not simply get the urge to game. I guess it's just not part of my interest (like i dont get golfing) so I'm sorry if it seems like I'm saying gaming isnt a thing in adults. I was trying to merge it into how a person as an adult BUT ALSO a parent......i just dont understand where you get the time unless you screwed someone over with your responsibilities. As in me. I have not done anything fun for a long time for myself because I feel like as a mom, I need to put others first until everyone is in school at least, so I can sneak away. I'm a bit resentful right now so I was coming from a place of "I AINT GOT TIME HOW COME YOU DO"

3) And yea, to some of you guessing below, it is Diablo 4. Idk the game so I'm just like....what's up with everyone gathering at a specific time then? Like do you really have to play NOW? When the kids are screaming? And then you give me a look of "you got it? Ok cool bye"
June 06, 2023
I tell you, the I Regret Children FB page is a fucking gold-mine of CF Schadenfreude.

Ever want to smack the shit out of all those people who smugly told you, "You'll change your mind?"

Or were you harassed at work and elsewhere with "You're next!" when someone else was pigged up?

Or ENDLESSLY told, "You'll change your mind," or "You'll regret it!" And "You'll end up a bitter, sad and lonely old person?"

All you have to do is lurk on that page, read it and think, Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhah, I will never end up like THOSE stupid people, most of whom bought The Lie and now they are freaking miserable FOREVER.

God, here's another one. First time baybee at age 39! She was sooooooooooooooooooo close to making it out of her child-bearing years without a crotch larvae. And now she has freaking HEART FAILURE and heart damage and naturally she has the absentee "My Dick Werx" husband who is not helping her. And it was HIS family who "pressured" her to loaf.

“I'm so glad I found this community. I'm 39 and am a first time mom to a 10 month old boy. I'm completely overwhelmed and am at a point where I really wish I just never became a mom.

To start, the pregnancy gave me severe health problems. I developed heart failure among other issues. I was completely healthy before I got pregnant. Heart issues don't even run in my family yet here I am. I've never felt the same since I gave birth and it's very hard to take care of a baby when you don't feel well anymore. Also I feel like at my age it's just a bad idea to start having kids because you're older and your body can't keep up. I didn't think this through but I also had no idea I was going to have these health complications from the pregnancy.

To top it off, my son is a raging, screaming baby who cries all day long from the moment he wakes up to the moment he goes to bed. It's nearly impossible to please him. He makes everything difficult from feedings to bath time and even changing his diaper. He's so fussy that even my parents have noticed it and have said as much. T

hankfully my son has recently started sleeping through the night but he used to wake up every night at least 3 times. He's always been a horrible sleeper and I fully expect him to revert back to his old ways soon leaving me chronically sleep deprived all over again. Personally I think my son is on the spectrum but I digress. I just wish I had my old life back.

Now I don't have time for anything anymore. I need to lose weight for my heart health and can't even go to the gym because of him (my parents aren't always available to babysit and they are the only people we can use for babysitting needs). I stay home most of the time because he cries when we go anywhere (like the park or even the mall). I'm bored out of my mind and can't stand to devote my entire waking hours to this raging potato. I used to be healthy and very independent. I miss that so much. If I could go back to those times I would. I want my health back. I want my independence back. I want to be able to do whatever I want whenever I want. I thought I wanted a kid but now I see it was mostly pressure from my parents and husband's family. I would never have had a child if I could go back in time.

I love my son so much but this is too hard especially because of my health complications. And chances are I will not live long enough for him to even remember me.”
June 06, 2023
One of the biggest mistakes a person can make is having a child for someone else, whether it's a woman carrying a fetus she doesn't want or a man helping to create a fetus he doesn't fully want. It will absolutely lead to unhappiness, depression and resentment.

Another one of the biggest mistakes a woman can make is not learning just how badly pregnancy can fuck her up BEFORE getting pregnant. Yes I know there are the rare ones who manage to get 7-8 months along without even gaining any weight or throwing up, but that is not the norm. Being pigged up can send a perfectly healthy woman into a downward spiral of chronic illness that won't always magically get better when the loaf is pushed out. Contrary to what a lot of delusional Moos say, pregnancy is not beautiful. It's putting your life at risk for damn near a year. I think a lot of women figure it's just a little nausea and a little weight gain and that's it.

Yeah, it's not wise to get knocked up when you're pushing 40. Not that 40 is old, but as far as pregnancy goes, 39 years old is definitely "geriatric" in terms of reproduction.

And no lady, your kid is probably not an awtard. He's an asshole because he's a child and all he knows at 10 months old is ME ME ME. He's probably too young to spank, but maybe she can spray him with water like some people do to misbehaving cats. Also, if the parents, the in-laws and the Duh were the ones who wanted the damn kid to be born, why aren't they taking care of it? I would absolutely support this woman packing a bag and leaving in the middle of the night to start her life over again so she can focus on improving her health. Let Duh raise the damn kid, or let its grandparents raise it.

“To top it off, my son is a raging, screaming baby who cries all day long from the moment he wakes up to the moment he goes to bed. It's nearly impossible to please him. He makes everything difficult from feedings to bath time and even changing his diaper. He's so fussy that even my parents have noticed it and have said as much.”

If he’s that difficult at ten months old, I’m sure he’ll be quite a delight when he’s a toddler!(Sarcasm)
June 11, 2023
If she had the brat at 39, and the duh is also of a similar age, it probably does have something wrong with it. I guess she was as uninformed about the odds of problems related to aging breeders as she was about the possible complications from pregnancy.
June 11, 2023
OMFG, I had to grab this gem from the IRIHC page on FB before the original writer tries to snatch it back.

Asian woman, who says she's in a country where women who don't marry are shunned, had kids and is BITTERLY jealous of a young CF woman in her office, whom she proceeds to HARASS.

This bitter bitch needs to be called out and I'm surprised at how many people are NOT doing it. If she were a man, she would be rightfully called out, but she's just a Moo and of course all the apologists are wading in and telling her how sorry they are for her. WTF? My sympathies lie with the target of her endless harassment.

Incidentally I was cheering inside for how the target is putting this Bitter co-worker in her place but SHIT, what a shame she has to in the first place. This is just the kind of crap that CF women endure in the workplace.

I truly hope this Moo gets hit by a bus and/or stops harassing this sensible, 30-something woman who is too smart to ruin her life with crotch nuggets.

I added the paragraphs and made some editorial corrections. Seriously, why are parunts incapable of writing paragraphs and using punctuation? And I added some observations of my own.

I come from an Asian country where every woman is obligated to get married before 30 years old or people will view her as some sort of leftover. So I got married at the age of 30, which was a very close call. So close to being called a ‘spinster’.

Do I love this man? Of course not, but as long as he can provide for me, there should be no issue. Who needs love in a relationship anyways? I was wrong.

Everytime that man touches me, with his physically unfit body (fermented drinks/alcohol beer belly) I feel so disgusted. I can’t orgasm because his belly is just rubbing off me so during sex,it’s more him than me. The last time I had an orgasm was when I was doing “it” by myself. I thought being with a man would heighten my sexual experience, but my husband is as clueless as an empty log. Miracles do happen since without enjoying every time he touches me we now have two kids.

These kids don’t respect me at all. They’re both boys. I try to teach them empathy and to be soft but their father figure who always thinks “he’s an Alpha” always feeds them crap like “when you grow up find a woman who can care for you” and his definition of care is me being a slave. He pretends to not know how to do the dishes, he gets all the recipes wrong whenever it’s his time to cook just so I can take over but before he met me he was doing just fine.

Every time I ask him to sweep the floor, he says “isn’t that what girls are born to do? girls are better doing that, we men we give money that’s enough”. He doesn’t hold my hand even when crossing the road. I have my baby on the left while holding his big brother on the right.

I’m miserable. I am so miserable there’s this young girl at my office, an intern, she’s young, vibrant, full of energy, lively, and annoyingly smart. I project so much of my insecurities onto her because I am jealous of her. I always convince her “you should find a man to marry, marriage makes us women happier” but surprisingly she said “not in the 21st century Ma’am, not anymore”.

I am even more shocked to find out she doesn’t even date a man, but a woman? impossible. but her woman girlfriend comes to visit her at the office every lunch hour, brings her packed lunches, she sent her flowers too. I saw the delivery guy. This makes me more jealous because I am with a man, who is the ‘default’ gender to date but even with that I’m not happy. I don’t know how two women can have sex but she told me she can orgasm every time? (Editor's note: hahahahahahahaha way to rub it in and you go, Girl!)

I was furious. Even the same sex people are happy, no wonder many dislike same sex people because a lot of people are not in love so they are jealous to see people in love no matter what sexuality.

I try to make conversations to her about how wonderful my kids are when in reality they are little rascals who I want to spank, but I can’t. Surprisingly the young woman in my office only says “ok great for you, not for me”.

I get more jealous of her when she told me about how she travels solo every year… I asked her “a woman? traveling solo? that’s not safe; you should find a man”. I know I’m being toxic but I’m so glad younger generation nowadays don’t think like we used to and I low-key am happy for them. (Editor's note: go sell that to someone else, Moo because it sounds like you are an obnoxious broken record.)

She has a great body, she has great group of friends who go out every Friday night for great drinks, but I tried convincing her “okay, you’re not going to do all that when you’re 30 or 40, you should plan on getting married and have kids”.

I think she’s gotten irritated (ya think?) and she said “my life doesn’t belong to any men and I don’t want to serve men or even kids, I wake up peacefully, I sleep peacefully, my house is clean, my dog is happy and I eat at luxury places every Sunday, now why would I give that up just so my vagina can look beat up and I have peeing issues? Women are much more educated nowadays, we know children don’t bring us joy”.

Ed's note: I'm not even a lesbian, and this woman sounds so awesome, I would probably fuck her if I met her in real life. The retorts are FABULOUS.

Once I tried saying to her “so you’re a crazy cat lady?” she said “but my dog’s expenses cost more than your kid’s mediocre life”. That one was on me, definitely. I can’t believe people use this as an insult when caring for animals is better than caring for a husband like mine with my kids. Kids who are also not very smart. Her dog can do tricks at least.

She struts around because she doesn’t have to deal with kids vomit, mundane sex life.. her car is her own car too, I am using my husband’s car and I have to beg for 50 dollar every time to buy groceries.

She has now moved to another department, she got promoted. I am still just a woman who hasn’t been promoted, (Gee I wonder why?) a pathetic wife with pathetic husband and my kids trash my house. My advice to all the young ladies out there, please always choose yourself. It’s okay to choose yourself. Time has changed very much. Sex isn’t everything. Marriage isn’t everything.

I have to go through this to figure it out. How I convince myself with these single child free women is “hey, at least I’m married”. I wear the marriage status like a badge of honor because honestly I’m nobody without it.. Take out my “Mrs”. Really I am nobody… I even make my whole personality about being married because that’s how I feel better…”

wide-eyed surprise
June 11, 2023
That sounds...a bit like CF fan fiction. This person shows too much self awareness while at the same time continuing to be a massive asshole. I don't think a CF person goes around saying things like that in the workplace, in a conservative country. We just think it.
June 12, 2023

I come from an Asian country where every woman is obligated to get married before 30 years old or people will view her as some sort of leftover. So I got married at the age of 30, which was a very close call. So close to being called a ‘spinster’.

Do I love this man? Of course not, but as long as he can provide for me, there should be no issue. Who needs love in a relationship anyways? I was wrong.

She'll spit her vitriol on any woman who doesn't mindlessly breed, especially any woman who is nearing 30 and hasn't thrown her life away yet. Gotta shame those women.

Wow, any woman who would rather breed with a man she doesn't love than be called a spinster is a serious head case. There are so many cunts like this running around and being extremely jealous of women who still have agency and didn't mindlessly breed. I guess if a womben is too stupid to figure out that breeding is a really bad choice then she is also going to take out her frustration on anyone who isn't as dumb as she is. With womben like this the only way their brats are going to turn out okay is if it is in spite of what horrid creatures their moos are.

I've definitely thought the things this childfree woman is saying but I've certainly never said them at work, other than stating I'm not having kids. Making these kinds of comments could have easily made it open season on me at work. Plenty of people are offended just by a comment about not having brats, anymore I just state I don't have brats and only when asked. I let them figure out that at my age it isn't likely there will be any brats in my life. And the ones that are most offended are the same ones that openly complain about their brats.
June 12, 2023
found another occasional reddit gem forum 'CPS'.. many of the posts are just plain sad...others are a showcase for little girl stupidity. and for some reason so many there want to call this asshats 'women' simply because they are physically mature. I beg to differ. Many have the mentality of a slug.. actually the slug has more brains..

Looking for reassurance. 22 y/o pregnant first time mom with baby daddy 10 years older threatening to take my child, can he really do that because he’s older?
Support
The last year me and my old store manager had an ongoing relationship (I was 20, he was 31) & the whole store knew. Last October I found out I was pregnant & at first he was very excited I knew he had a child & he has told me he was recently divorced. Come to find out when I was about 7-8 weeks his wife was calling (from 3 states away) saying he was not legally divorced yet and he was sleeping with an associate demanding other of us he terminated. I was overwhelmed and very embarrassed wit the situation it sent me into a depression. I ended the relationship telling him I was wanted to be co-parents for right not because this situation was just too stressful. A month later up & transferred stores 7+ hours away abandoning me, changed his number and all. I was crushed. I kept working I’ve maintained 2 jobs thru out my pregnancy even buying my first car! I didn’t hear from him for 5 months then last month he randomly texted me asking how I was doing, I ignored it. He started flooding my phone with messages demanding I send him my medical documents so he can take his 12 week paternity leave & pull out of his 401k. I respectably said no because he wasn’t around my whole pregnancy & obviously won’t be here to help when my son gets here so what makes him think he’s entitled to a 12 paid vacation? He started berating me & threatening to take my son away from me. He say’s because he makes 3x as much as I do the courts will see him as a better fit, now he has be terrified ima lose my only child. Especially with him moving to another state. I never told him he couldn’t be in my sons life & if he want to come u here to see him after his birth I wouldn’t attest. I never had my dad in my life and I wouldn’t want to strip my child the opportunity to have his no matter how much trams it brings me.

I currently live with my mom, she is helping with my postpartum & to navigate with a newborn. Will this hurt my case if he petitions for custody? I’m on a 20 week maturity(insert: hahahahahahhahaaaaaa) leave & plan on looking for apartments close by to move into. I just brought a car but have bank statements showing I have a good amount savings. I brought everything in his nursery by myself and had to pay for his circumcision on my own. I’m not a bad mom just a young one I’m doing the best I can, I just hope if he files for custody the courts will see the same. This is stressing me out so bad I feel like I can’t even enjoy these last few days of pregnancy I know it sounds f’ed up but I’d rather be a single mom then hurt & feel like this everyday.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
June 14, 2023
Cambion
Moo just does not get grown men who play video games and why do they shirk their own kids in favor of their game??? And she managed to piss off a lot of people with her assumption that all men who play games are lazy uninvolved man-babies and that anyone over the age of 30 that still plays video games shouldn't play - especially parents. Seems there are a lot of gamers in the breakingmoo sub that took offense to the assumption that gamer = loser/deadbeat.

This moo lacks discernment. It is very important in dating and crucial if one chooses to sluice. Discern between a significant other with a hobby versus an addiction. If boyfriend plays video games an hour or two a day, fine. If it is an addiction, figure it out when dating and move onto someone with a healthier dynamic. I guarantee you he didn't start gaming the minute the bundle of job crapped all over their lives. Anything/any hobby can be used as a wedge to create space in an unhealthy relationship or to avoid unwanted responsibility.

Her tone also seems to indicate that gaming shouldn't be something a parunt can do because there is always some other drudgery to be done. If she always complains about him gaming and doesn't let him have an outlet he won't stick around. I can 100% see where a game release could be the best thing to happen to a parunt in 2023 because so many seem to have nothing to look forward to.
June 14, 2023
bell_flower
I tell you, the I Regret Children FB page is a fucking gold-mine of CF Schadenfreude.

Ever want to smack the shit out of all those people who smugly told you, "You'll change your mind?"

Or were you harassed at work and elsewhere with "You're next!" when someone else was pigged up?

Or ENDLESSLY told, "You'll change your mind," or "You'll regret it!" And "You'll end up a bitter, sad and lonely old person?"

All you have to do is lurk on that page, read it and think, Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhah, I will never end up like THOSE stupid people, most of whom bought The Lie and now they are freaking miserable FOREVER.

I spent years of my life hearing this at work, especially when I lived in the bible belt. It only faded when I moved to the coast.

I never understood the "you'll end up a bitter, sad and lonely old person" comment. I'd rather take my chances on this happening with a fully funded retirement account and my pelvic floor intact. I've been around lots of bitter sad and lonely old people who are married and have both brats and grandbrats. Some of them are expected to help out with their grandbrats, so they are also feeling very tired and used.

I do read from these sites and think "hahahahahahaha" enjoy the drudgery. I don't have much drudgery and if I feel bitter or sad I can either work through my issues or hire a therapist. If I feel lonely I can call/visit a friend or make new ones.

I have the time and energy to enjoy the simple pleasures of life: gardening, hiking, cooking, irritating the local wild animals (the small ones-not the bears!), and continuing to try dumb yet safe things just because.
June 23, 2023
I learned that women mooing and lowing over not getting the desired gender in a child has a name: gender grief, or gender disappointment. The point of this discussion is Moo found out she was five months gone and has been vaping the whole time, but then also a mention of how sad she is she's not getting the girl she wanted when this is going to be her final loaf.

Other heifers chime in about their disappointment in not getting a child with the preferred genitals. And how they wish so bad they got the boy or girl they wanted, but they just wound up with a third boy or fourth girl and were so upset and disappointed about it... bu oh, they don't love that less than ideal child any less. bull shitting And Moo should be free to grieve the imaginary child that will never be. That sounds mentally unhealthy to me.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/14ge6rn/im_a_terrible_mother/

So I just found out I’m pregnant the weekend before Memorial Day. I took a test 3 months ago and another 2 months ago and they were both negative, so I thought my period was just extremely irregular. I went to my first app today- and I’m 20 weeks 2 days. Up until I got a positive a few weeks ago I’ve been smoking. I haven’t had many cigarettes but I vaped like… a lot. And it turns out I was pregnant all along but getting negatives.

Ans if that’s not bad enough? This is baby number 3, and the final one. I have 2 boys and had my heart set on a girl since it’ll be our last, and wouldn’t you know, it’s a boy. Obviously I love this kid to death the same as I do my other 2 boys, but when I opened the gender envelope (I had them put it seperate bc my bf was at work until I got to work with him) I literally just walked out of the car and cried in the bathroom. And I feel terrible about it. I don’t love this baby any less because he’s a boy or any less at all matter of fact, but the fact I’ll never has a girl apparently crushed my heart. Oh and the stress of finding out I’m not only pregnant but half way through within weeks is sending my anxiety. I feel like the worst mom ever
June 23, 2023
Cambion
I learned that women mooing and lowing over not getting the desired gender in a child has a name: gender grief, or gender disappointment. The point of this discussion is Moo found out she was five months gone and has been vaping the whole time, but then also a mention of how sad she is she's not getting the girl she wanted when this is going to be her final loaf.

Wow, imagine how bad it will be if their brat isn't at the height/weight they expect, doesn't have their same hobbies or is special needs. Is every unmet expectation going to result in a meltdown and whining online?

When are breeders gonna learn that they get what they get? Gender should be the least of their worries when bringing unnecessary life into the world.
June 23, 2023
freya
Wow, imagine how bad it will be if their brat isn't at the height/weight they expect, doesn't have their same hobbies or is special needs. Is every unmet expectation going to result in a meltdown and whining online?

When are breeders gonna learn that they get what they get? Gender should be the least of their worries when bringing unnecessary life into the world.

Based on what I've seen, read and witnessed, that's exactly what they do. Breeders cannot accept the fact that just because they create a biological Xerox copy of themselves, it is not a guarantee that the child will be an exact replica of the parents. They cannot accept the child may not be what they are expecting - a son may turn out gay instead of being straight like he's "supposed to be", a daughter might like fixing cars rather than dressing up, the child might be ugly or stupid or disabled, they might not be atheltically inclined when Moo and/or Duh was on some team in school themselves, they might not want to go to college, they will like different music and TV shows and have different hobbies like you said.

There's no way to predict what kind of person a child will be, and until we develop technology that allows parents to customize a fetus to their liking like a Subway sandwich, they have to accept the fact their child may be a wildly different person than they are. They need to ask themselves if they would still love that child if it turned out to be their polar opposite because it's not fair to that kid to be loved less because it didn't come out how Mommy expected.
and, I hate to be Ms Old Fashioned Crabby Puss, but--my dog! THREE kids with "BF"?!! I guess no one here has any security or money to pass on to their kids anyway, but how can you keep popping them out without any concrete "status" for your supposedly beloved kids!!
June 25, 2023
Cambion
Based on what I've seen, read and witnessed, that's exactly what they do. Breeders cannot accept the fact that just because they create a biological Xerox copy of themselves, it is not a guarantee that the child will be an exact replica of the parents. They cannot accept the child may not be what they are expecting - a son may turn out gay instead of being straight like he's "supposed to be", a daughter might like fixing cars rather than dressing up, the child might be ugly or stupid or disabled, they might not be atheltically inclined when Moo and/or Duh was on some team in school themselves, they might not want to go to college, they will like different music and TV shows and have different hobbies like you said.

It must be such a disappointment for all those parunts who endured the drudgery of brat(s) and those brats had the nerve to grow up and become their own person, rather than conforming to the ego reflection of one or more of their parunts. It must be infinitely frustrating to realize their grown-up brats have lives of their own and will no longer cow toe to their parunts out of some strange sense of loyalty or trying to not hurt their feewins when they aren't just like their parunts are. It is still less work than starting their own cult would have been.

If they wanted measurable results and a specific outcome they should have invested those 18+ years in a specific career, with specific training and knowing what they could expect to walk away with.
June 25, 2023
This one is from antinatalism commenting on BM:

The gist is that the BM is a typical BM who wishes the other single girls her loser husband is hanging around with would get knocked up and have "responsibilities" like she has. That part put lots of people over the edge. A normal person would despise their husband for his shit behavior.

At least in this particular post they make the R childfree group look tame....and sound a lot like us!

https://www.reddit.com/r/antinatalism/comments/upftpb/was_looking_at_the_subreddit_breaking_mom_which/
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login